Nocturne - Mature Heaven's Tear Guild

Options

Comments

• Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Okies Darth_Liv, the tiger's on the prowl.
    Dang, now I cant get that Vader's star wars theme out of my head. b:chuckle

Ok on my stalking list I've got Darth_Liv and Skylark. Am I missing anyone else? b:puzzled b:question
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Been trying to pm ya'll. No luck so far. b:sad Will keep trying! b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Hi there guys, I just tried the three people on my list and all were offline - our play times must be way outta sync b:chuckle.

I'll keep trying for you - we always want to find fun, mature players to join us :D.
  • defiantraven
    defiantraven Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Hello. I'm very interested in your guild; it seems to have all of the qualifications I seek in a guild. In fact, there is only one complication I can see, and it's the fact that I'm not 20 years old; I'm only 19.

Now, from what you've written, you seek maturity and fun, game loving people who, if the opportunity presents itself, would not endanger the guild should a mature topic of conversation come up. Well, as I'm over 18, and I've been told I have the maturity of someone twice my age (^_^''), I think I would still make a great asset to your guild.

I've been a leader of a 100+ member guild in Guild Wars, so I know how to behave and have fun in MMO's. I love what you've got going here, and I really hope you'll give me a shot. Have a good one!

-Raven
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I am on holiday from now-ish until Monday next week, so whispering me won't work. Will come say hi when I am back :).
  • Tailpuff - Heavens Tear
    Tailpuff - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Yep, but we are still looking for lost people who need a friendly and helpful community! :)
  • Foxx - Heavens Tear
    Foxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I am keeping a chat channel open most times I am on called "Nocturne" (without the quotes), so if anyone is interested in joining, you can join that channel and talk to me. I may be afk since I catshop most of the time, but I will see whatever you type when I get back.
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Many of us have quite erratic playing times, so if it takes a while to get through to one of us do bear with it - we will always answer if we are around and will do our best to get back to you if we are not :D.
  • Foxx - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Just leave a message in channel "Nocturne" if noone is around. Ill do my best to get back to you.
  • Zhai - Dreamweaver
    Zhai - Dreamweaver Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    holy ****!!!! the first faction i made on dreamweaver was nocturne! then i disbanded it and made Draco b:chuckle
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle for a while we had a namesake on Lost City too - not sure what's happening with those guys though!
    edited July 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle for a while we had a namesake on Lost City too - not sure what's happening with those guys though!

What what? I didn't know that we ever had a group over on LC too?

Tsk, tsk *shakes head*..... just when you start to think you know people..... b:chuckle b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    Options
    What what? I didn't know that we ever had a group over on LC too?
    They were't actually related to us, but started out around the same time as us when Open Beta started (I had the GL PM me to apologise for taking the name b:chuckle.
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Nocturne are having a Boss Crushing day! Please look out for our World Chat messages as we'll announce which bosses we are doing!

b:victory
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    Options
    We've just finished our first round of Krimson killing, we'll get back there later in the day - please keep an eye on our World Chats and be sure to join Room 13 if you need an invite! We're helping everyone we can with a lot of other bosses first!
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    Options
    What a fabulous day! We killed circa 45 outdoors bosses for around 150 people today!!

Thank you for those of you who took the time to encourage us, thank you for those of you who were patient and waited for us to get to the bosses on our rounds but most of all, thank you to the great guild that made this possible! Without my friends, today would have been neither possible nor fun!

After 9 hours of crushing and stomping bosses, it's time for a well deserved drink! Cheers!
    b:victory
  • Tailpuff - Heavens Tear
    Tailpuff - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Yea great fun, shame i couldn't stay on the entire time though :(
  • Bliss - Heavens Tear
    Bliss - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Thanks to you guys for the boss killing day last weekend. Ive been stuck with a few of those quests for a few levels now and it's nice to get them out of my log.
  • Foxx - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Grats to us for flagging ourselves for lunar glade. Unfortunately neo-deity scrolls aren't in the game, so essences for armor are going to be a bit problematic, but at least we can farm our lunar 95 weapons in solo mode.
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Congratulations to the wonderful people who made it possible to finish this Lunar quest!!

The link to our screenies is here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=364162.

Congratulations!!
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I am soon going to disband my guild and 4 of us (myself, a lvl 77 veno, a level 79 archer, and a level 78 cleric) would like to go together to a new faction. We are all 20+ in age and your faction sounds like one we might be interested in. We are looking for a faction that would be able to help us with squad quests like TT and Frostcovered City; I assume since you did the lunar run that you can help with that?

We are not into TW and don't have vent, but we all love the game and play regularly (and love to help... I've always wanted to do something like a boss crushing day!).

Let me know if you are still recruiting and if you are interested in a motley group such as ourselves. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Boss crushing is easy if you have a good set of guildies behind you - all the credit goes to them there, I could never have done this on my own :D!

The only things we insist on here are the age, the 'non-jerk' factor and a healthy 'let's get it done' attitude b:chuckle.

I'm turning in for the night but let's try to talk tomorrow sometime :).
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Sounds good, I'll try to catch you in game. :) I might be busy this morning but should be on this afternoon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Mistigris - Heavens Tear
    Mistigris - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I'm one of the "motley crew" Annalyse mentioned - I hope to catch you in game soon. My client is taking months to update so... hopefully by tomorrow I'll make it in. b:chuckle Your faction sounds like my kind of place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    images by ForsakenX
  • WujenKempo - Heavens Tear
    WujenKempo - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    A great big Welcome to Mistgris, Annalyse, RKane and rogerself. You folks joined last night, and we ran out and slapped a few bosses right off the bat. Had a lot of fun.

We'll be getting a Frost Covered Squad mode going sometime this weekend, if all goes well. T-T runs are pretty much a whenever someone needs it thing, so when you need it, shout out.

Again, welcome, and I'll see you in game!

WujenKempo
    (Barb 84)

AKA LazLor
    (Veno 67)
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    Options
    It's nice to have such four lovely friends join our guild :D.

Let's slap more bosses b:victory.
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Indeed....let the slapping commence. b:beatenup

The bosses, I mean the bosses........not me b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear
    Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    The bosses might occasionally slap you, Haz. But it's just your job to absorb blows! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    Options
    After a long week at work, I'm back for a weekend of glorious PW playing, with time to do everything I enjoy and not just the dailies! Rejoice!

Apologies if anyone tried to contact me and I wasn't always at the keyboard - do keep trying me or the officers :).
    edited August 2009
    Options
    We are still looking for people......Don't be shy, step up and apply!! b:cool

Extra helpings of pie for miraculous clerics, or we could even bake you cookies if you prefer. b:chuckle

Play odd hours? Early US? Late Europe? Midday Asia? We want you!
    We don't want any gaps in our guild chat for all 24 hours each day!b:laugh

Join us for fun and frolic, from truly around the globe! b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.