Ouuuch the Irony!

Options

Comments

• Ascii - Harshlands
    Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Not to get in the middle of your fight or anything but...I think you're using the term prove a little to loosely. All it proves is he said that he had permission. 1) He could have been lying 2) He thought he had permission but was misinformed.

Unless there was evidence that he actually rpked non-kos or non-rpk faction then it doesn't prove that he was given permission at all.
    Grim_Reaper/ got caught in a AoE from both KD and a Kylin member, so he died.

@Ascii, your SS is no proof. Unless DK has a SS of XuLin saying that he can RPK this thread is just a flamebait, ijs.
    What made u think action wont be taken this time? Think first, post after.

idk what u mean with morale highground, sorry. i wasnt there, if i was i wouldnt been supporting pking u, but it was 100% expectable, that we wont allow u to rpk.

haha, 3 kylins saying its not true. hes got no reason to lie. hmmm my denal senses tingling, well i wont be able to convince u your wrong seen as your kylin but yea its there for everyone else to see.

oh and @Celon, its enough proof lol, thats abit like saying someone has a damage log of me attacking them and me saying it isnt proof becouse i didnt pm them and say i was about to pk them b:chuckle
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    All kylin who post below this line is stuped!
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I think both guilds just need to drop this lame **** rule and let people do what they want. It's **** that the entire ****ing server tries to police our guilds every time someone gets killed.
  • _Lust_Xxx - Harshlands
    _Lust_Xxx - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I think both guilds just need to drop this lame **** rule and let people do what they want. It's **** that the entire ****ing server tries to police our guilds every time someone gets killed.

True lol
    One of the reasons why i left KD was the morons that either died for pissing me off or get caugh in AOES went QQing to rayver.. Public session of KD forum was full of "Ajani rpking" and its sad when 80's are in west gate and complain, both guilds are strong just drop the stupid rpk rule or more important (this to the server) stop being a bunch of carebears wannabes. I logged couple times last week and all i see is kylin parties in west gate, kd in 3 map and takoda trying to be a factor in silver pool ALL fighting people from their guild. It gets boring.. since PvE is boring like hell what else is there if not pk/rpk? Just enjoy the game and stop crying everytime u die >.>
  • PartyAnimal - Harshlands
    PartyAnimal - Harshlands Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Grim_Reaper/ got caught in a AoE from both KD and a Kylin member, so he died.

@Ascii, your SS is no proof. Unless DK has a SS of XuLin saying that he can RPK this thread is just a flamebait, ijs.
    ^ what he said.
  • lawlage
    lawlage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Ok so lemme get this str8... Ascii is "REALLY GOOD FRIENDS" with DK, yet he posts and puts on blast what he PM'ed (PRIVATE MSG'D) you? Awesome friend bro.
    edited December 2009
    Options
    lawlage wrote: »
    Ok so lemme get this str8... Ascii is "REALLY GOOD FRIENDS" with DK, yet he posts and puts on blast what he PM'ed (PRIVATE MSG'D) you? Awesome friend bro.
    Dude has a point b:chuckle
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I know Rhyme, but I don't know you...
    what do you mean good try lmao? this isnt edited or like this, this proves you give permission to RPK to cashshoppers lol. sure you "talked" to him but DK is a good friend of mine and he wouldnt lie about that, makes me lol after what u said to me about this topic. b:chuckle
    True lol
    One of the reasons why i left KD was the morons that either died for pissing me off or get caugh in AOES went QQing to rayver.. Public session of KD forum was full of "Ajani rpking" and its sad when 80's are in west gate and complain, both guilds are strong just drop the stupid rpk rule or more important (this to the server) stop being a bunch of carebears wannabes. I logged couple times last week and all i see is kylin parties in west gate, kd in 3 map and takoda trying to be a factor in silver pool ALL fighting people from their guild. It gets boring.. since PvE is boring like hell what else is there if not pk/rpk? Just enjoy the game and stop crying everytime u die >.>

Now i know why u dont care going to own so oftenb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    Xulin - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    maybe I should press the SS button every 10 secs then ijs
    BTW don't get mad I only made that thread on kylins forum becaz I was boredb:surrender
    some of u get mad just becaz I play around I only do it to keep the flame nice and hotb:angry

Should I just put you and your guild on KoS? I probably just should.
    Stupidity isn't cured easily.
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Ascii has a reason to QQ. Yet, XuLin has already pronounced about the matter. Just drop it and move on Ascii, other than that, this is just flamebait and Kafka.

It'd be fun to watch GrimReaper eating his own forum-balls after getting himself and his whole faction on KOS by Kylin b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'm pretty sure GrimReaper = Dustin whatever his face - aka one of the biggest morons on these forums. I fully support KOS'ing him.
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'm pretty sure GrimReaper = Dustin whatever his face - aka one of the biggest morons on these forums. I fully support KOS'ing him.
    But but what about MD b:cry
  • Limit - Harshlands
    Limit - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

Please do. Faction has some of the most annoying shet disturbers on the server in it.
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Lust_Xxx - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options

So many pets wtf
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    All kylin who post below this line is stuped!

Proof XuLin is not potty-trained:
    20091005155408.png

For the non, believers, Ascii has this to say:
    i take an screenshot of a actual kylin member
    this isnt edited
    he wouldnt lie about that
    Holding it in is bad for you XuLin! b:shutup

~Desiree
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Grim_Reaper/ - Harshlands
    Grim_Reaper/ - Harshlands Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    lol put me on kos they didn't do anything, you really do take this game serious i mean do u have a life?
    I think your more stupid imo
    It'd be fun to watch GrimReaper eating his own forum-balls after getting himself and his whole faction on KOS by Kylin b:thanks
    This dude opinion doesn't matter to me, ijs.
    lol this person is mad becaz he is a moron and i have pointed it out before lol.
    Please do. Faction has some of the most annoying shet disturbers on the server in it.
    His opinion also doesn't matter.

Welcome to the butt hurt train Gz =D
    Check tha sig
  • _Lust_Xxx - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Proof XuLin is not potty-trained:
    20091005155408.png

For the non, believers, Ascii has this to say:

Holding it in is bad for you XuLin! b:shutup

~Desiree

Huge HH fail.. like wtf
  • DoomKaiser - Harshlands
    DoomKaiser - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Hi guysb:kiss

XuLin and me have a differnent view on RPK. Mine different from what most people think of on RPK. For those who dont know me, there are entire guilds with KOS on meb:chuckle (I feel the love.) Most of these **** ant guilds did so based off one member.

b:cry Lets keep this forum about me. Yes it is spam and flame but the only other time i get attention is if u step outside a safezone and get attacked by 12 people cause i have ran into only a select few who can fight me alone. b:victory

People in Kylin dont need to defend me or the guild. This is just a Public relation thing KD is doing to get more support from lower guilds to do more fake bids on KY. I should be able to meet my own flamers. Please let me deal with any further trolls please and thanks.

Any questions?

Oh and KD can KMA
    Your doubt is our powerb:thanks
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Level 96 EP? Who the hell is that? Lmfao.
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Level 96 EP? Who the hell is that? Lmfao.

An EP that can definetly whoop ur **** b:victory
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Really? I have been here for like 7-8 months now. Thats just hurtful, and do u think urself that important that you know everyone on the server <.<

Ascii is just upset now let it blow over. I am looking for that video i was making that got ruined by kd. I think u all will like watching how lame KD is.b:kiss
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Just for the record I'd like to agree with how much all those lowbie guilds bidding on Kylin is helping KD. Now the 2 other wars at the same time as us are 1 person guilds instead of Ethics and/or Takoda. THANK YOU LOWBIE GUILDS, WE WOULD BE NOTHING WITHOUT YOU!!!!!
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    An EP that can definetly whoop ur **** b:victory

Obviously not if I never saw him in pk fights.

@Doomwhoever: Yes, I'm very important.
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Clearly not i was one of the first to put full g11 on all my gear.
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Clearly not i was one of the first to put full g11 on all my gear.

What does that have to do with anything?
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    What does that have to do with anything?

basically he was a non factor until he unleashed the visa of doom. never heard of you doom, sorry. pve less.
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Just for the record I'd like to agree with how much all those lowbie guilds bidding on Kylin is helping KD. Now the 2 other wars at the same time as us are 1 person guilds instead of Ethics and/or Takoda. THANK YOU LOWBIE GUILDS, WE WOULD BE NOTHING WITHOUT YOU!!!!!

Lowbie Guilds attacking Kylin was definetly helping KD when there were only 2 of them attacking. Its different now cause there are 3-4 more guilds involved and could be more since ethics got humiliated by Kylin last time and decided to stop wasting 500k per week (Ethics - at the start they decided to go for Kylin cause most of the factions were attacking them and cause they seemed weaker than KD, now that they realised how lame they were they decided to attack a weaker guild that fought week by week to get a land. I think they should change the name of the faction to ShameOnUs since it would make more sense)
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Sakiara - Harshlands
    Sakiara - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Lowbie Guilds attacking Kylin was definetly helping KD when there were only 2 of them attacking.

Since the Tws Kylin vs Kd started there have always been a lot more little guilds attacking Kd. And no, it didn't make much of a difference (I mean Tw wise, not fake-bid wise here). This week it seems is the first week where Kylin has more Tws than Kd.
    Ethics - at the start they decided to go for Kylin cause most of the factions were attacking them and cause they seemed weaker than KD, now that they realised how lame they were they decided to attack a weaker guild that fought week by week to get a land. I think they should change the name of the faction to ShameOnUs since it would make more sense

Why would you go on fighting a Tw you can't win and that you loose in a few mins? In my opinion this new Tw will bring more fun to both guilds, as they seem to be pretty equal so the Tw might take a bit longer than vs Kylin or KD.