Kniraven's PvP/PvE Sword/Blade Blademaster Guide

Comments

• Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    what makes u think, that i dont know that? i must call u stuped once again.

what does pirate king seal have as add, whats useful for bm? 10% evasion? magic? mp? must be kickass to break 2k mana at 90 : )) only the evasion has some use on that but if u really think u need that reroll as an archer.

/facepalm

I'm not sure if you're foreign, a really bad troll, or just not understanding my reply.

Just to clarify... it's spelled: stupid. You should spell it as such when flaming people or you're not going to look very intelligent.

First off: Pirate King's Seal (Level 77 Belt) gives you 231 elemental resist. the level 75, in 3 star form, gives you only 178. Even a 3 star with extra vit would not provide you better protection than a refined Pirate King's Seal.

Secondly: BM's get 10 accuracy and 10 evasion per dexterity point. Archers get 8 accuracy and 6 evasion. BM's even get a move that doubles their evasion for 15 full seconds. So no thankyou, I don't think i'll be rerolling an archer. Don't you think, that a stat where our class shines more than any other ought to be taken advantage of? I use a rather high dexterity build. The +10% evasion is pretty hefty bonus. The magic and mana bonuses are totally irrelevant, and are not why this is a good gear.

ssilly wrote: »
    True... the demon slaughter belt can be used @ 9x rather than the pirate kings seal . But thats my opinion b:pleased

My guide hasn't covered any levels past 80 yet.

Read Below

I agree whole heartedly with your guide, however am skeptical about PirateKing's Seal. Isn't there a higher grade belt once you hit 80? The refine bonus are probably pretty low from the thing.

+1 to the sticky suggestion.

Not an affordable one. I'm still looking into it. Pirate Kings Seal is a good belt though. I still use mine even at 90 because I haven't gotten one to replace it quite yet.

I'll add other suggestions later after I look up their names again. Right now I have to finish an art potfolio b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    STUPED. who sad i want to look intelligent, u over-intellectual esshole : ))

so for a base mdef of 50 u would loose like 100 hp. with lvl3-5 marrow thats still around 100 mdef or less, which is like maximum 1% magic damage reduction. u could get ~100 hp easy in trade for some belt which even cost less, which u can use before 77, and may be even better than OHT belt, to which u would switch at 80 anyway.

10% evasion may have some use i agree, i know what u wrote, and i am high dext aswell. as bm u should never count on evasion thou, and it isnt something u need on items as addition, really. REALLY.

and the fact that u still use this piece of trash at ur lvl instead of getting demon slaughter, which is pretty cheap, and even more awesome makes u a stuped over intellectual esshole, who wrote a semi useful guide with a bunch of stuped advices.

dont be affended by the way i use the words esshole and stuped, i am super kind, really. i am in the mood for flaming u for playing on a pve server as reason for being dumb, but the current situation doesnt let me to do that =/
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    STUPED. who sad i want to look intelligent, u over-intellectual esshole : ))

so for a base mdef of 50 u would loose like 100 hp. with lvl3-5 marrow thats still around 100 mdef or less, which is like maximum 1% magic damage reduction. u could get ~100 hp easy in trade for some belt which even cost less, which u can use before 77, and may be even better than OHT belt, to which u would switch at 80 anyway.

10% evasion may have some use i agree, i know what u wrote, and i am high dext aswell. as bm u should never count on evasion thou, and it isnt something u need on items as addition, really. REALLY.

and the fact that u still use this piece of trash at ur lvl instead of getting demon slaughter, which is pretty cheap, and even more awesome makes u a stuped over intellectual esshole, who wrote a semi useful guide with a bunch of stuped advices.

dont be affended by the way i use the words esshole and stuped, i am super kind, really. i am in the mood for flaming u for playing on a pve server as reason for being dumb, but the current situation doesnt let me to do that =/

Lol what?
    Sorry you think I'm and intellectual "esshole" I guess.

Anyways. I'll take 500 possible evasion and 50 element defense over 100hp any day. Sorry.

And thankyou for the appreciation Aysellia b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Lol what?
    Sorry you think I'm and intellectual "esshole" I guess.

Anyways. I'll take 500 possible evasion and 50 element defense over 100hp any day. Sorry.

And thankyou for the appreciation Aysellia b:cute

500 evasion?

are u like.... lvl150? or how one arth u have near 500 dext?

end of story :))
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    500 evasion?

are u like.... lvl150? or how one arth u have near 500 dext?

end of story :))

I have just over 200 dex and I use that belt. Also I have two HH90 Swords, Zerk Sword and Dual Sword. They both have the same strength bonus but the base damage for the dual swords is much higher.

The difference besides attack speed is that the single sword has zerk of course and the dual sword has an additional evasion bonus. This gives me over 2500 evasion without any buff.

I said +500 possible evasion because that is the bonus that the belt gives me for 15 seconds when I have Will of Bodhisatva on. Otherwise it gives me about 250. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kamikaze101
    kamikaze101 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I love it when I use Will and get 5k+ evasion and archers miss me with their metal attacks xD....evasion is so pro ;)

Moving on ;o,Kniraven which sword should I get for 90?...Dual or zerk?...and how much do they go for?@.@....
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    I love it when I use Will and get 5k+ evasion and archers miss me with their metal attacks xD....evasion is so pro ;)

Moving on ;o,Kniraven which sword should I get for 90?...Dual or zerk?...and how much do they go for?@.@....

It's been a bit, but to be honest I am still experimenting with the two weapons. While the dual swords have a much higher attack, the single sword's zerk gives it much higher spike damage. When I compare the DPS from the two it pretty much comes down to how lucky I am with zerk. Without zerk, it's the dual swords.

I notice in duels (This is not PK) that the dual swords do much better, and the zerk seems to hinder. You do more damage to yourself than to your opponent when you smack an elf's shell and zerk.

In PK, a zerk + crit is ofcourse deadly, and I get zerk+crit's much more often than most because of my high dex build, but I can't help missing the consistent damage of the dual swords.

In PvE, I prefer the dual swords for when I have to tank multiple mobs or a boss (unless my goal is to see how high I can hit the boss for b:chuckle).

Right now I am trying to see if I can get ahold of some OHT Dual Swords with Zerk and play with those. I think they'd rock, but still need to try them out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Quick note about will of the bodhivista it only works while you are in motion your evasion is normal while you are attacking a target you only get the doubling effect will running into range of the opponent while he kites (hence only viable against archers and even then not really useful as if you reach him before his skill finishes channelling you lose your evasion boost)

Activate the skill and run around opening and closing the character panel to notice how the buff effects your evasion.

DPS on all BM weapons is identical Unrefined and Unsharded, after you add refines and shards the higher the base attack rate the higher the DPS will become, any - interval gear has a much higher effect on faster weapons than slower ones. It might seem like your dual blades have nice DPS but with decent refines and shards any faster weapon will out DPS you. Fists of course are the best weapon for DPS, Swords you use both DPS and skills to deplete the opponents hp, Axes use pure skill spamming to kill.

Do not ever get the mirage sword the proc almost doubles the damage you TAKE as well as increasing the damage you deal this means that mages who normally cant do alot of damage can just gush you and you auto tick.

The arguement of dex over vit will go on for ages pretty much everyone has their own ideas as to what they like to be able to do, for a DDing build the dex does help (although I wouldnt go past 200 dex), for a survival build (my prefered option) vit is the only way to go you will crit slightly less often but you can survive alot longer which is always useful for PvP and TW.

I wouldnt focus on evasion as a BM the only classes you really need to worry about dont miss anyway (mages, venos, high refined dex archers) the classes that can miss you can ignore in pvp anyway (BM, barb, most archers) as they cant kill you without stacking damage with a pure magic class. However this is partly due to my BM being vit build with 9k unbuffed hp and +4 armor it means I can take some pretty impressive hits and keep on moving(working on getting better + with my 99 set when I finish it)

Maxing magical marrow should be done for both demon and sage once you have the required skill book, sage its prefered to have your bell at sage level first, where as demon can get demon marrow first and bell 2nd.

I would never recommend sword for PvE, grinding is axes job nothing can compete with 3rd map axe grind for pure exp per hour. I am a sword BM but I still have 90 axes for grinding and dragons (also axes are the best weapons for killing a veno as you hit both the pet and the veno at the same time forcing them to either stop DDing to heal pet or the pet will die)
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Quick note about will of the bodhivista it only works while you are in motion your evasion is normal while you are attacking a target you only get the doubling effect will running into range of the opponent while he kites (hence only viable against archers and even then not really useful as if you reach him before his skill finishes channelling you lose your evasion boost)

Activate the skill and run around opening and closing the character panel to notice how the buff effects your evasion.

DPS on all BM weapons is identical Unrefined and Unsharded, after you add refines and shards the higher the base attack rate the higher the DPS will become, any - interval gear has a much higher effect on faster weapons than slower ones. It might seem like your dual blades have nice DPS but with decent refines and shards any faster weapon will out DPS you. Fists of course are the best weapon for DPS, Swords you use both DPS and skills to deplete the opponents hp, Axes use pure skill spamming to kill.

Do not ever get the mirage sword the proc almost doubles the damage you TAKE as well as increasing the damage you deal this means that mages who normally cant do alot of damage can just gush you and you auto tick.

The arguement of dex over vit will go on for ages pretty much everyone has their own ideas as to what they like to be able to do, for a DDing build the dex does help (although I wouldnt go past 200 dex), for a survival build (my prefered option) vit is the only way to go you will crit slightly less often but you can survive alot longer which is always useful for PvP and TW.

I wouldnt focus on evasion as a BM the only classes you really need to worry about dont miss anyway (mages, venos, high refined dex archers) the classes that can miss you can ignore in pvp anyway (BM, barb, most archers) as they cant kill you without stacking damage with a pure magic class. However this is partly due to my BM being vit build with 9k unbuffed hp and +4 armor it means I can take some pretty impressive hits and keep on moving(working on getting better + with my 99 set when I finish it)

Maxing magical marrow should be done for both demon and sage once you have the required skill book, sage its prefered to have your bell at sage level first, where as demon can get demon marrow first and bell 2nd.

I would never recommend sword for PvE, grinding is axes job nothing can compete with 3rd map axe grind for pure exp per hour. I am a sword BM but I still have 90 axes for grinding and dragons (also axes are the best weapons for killing a veno as you hit both the pet and the veno at the same time forcing them to either stop DDing to heal pet or the pet will die)

I believe that the skill description is incorrect or that the skill is currently bugged. I've tested by using the skill and then standing there and i notice a huge increase in "miss" from my opponent. I'll make a full chart later with a % statistic of how often my opponent misses with it on and off.

Both weapons are +5 with one immac garnet. Is that not decent to you?

Hmm, I agree with you on Barbs and BMs but to be honest, archers' metal attacks hurt. I am thankful for my dex when they totally miss and having the accuracy to hit them is great. Even with two misties, if your base accuracy is low it's not going to help as much.

Here I agree with you, however I haven't gotten to a 89+ section in my guide. This is why I don't recommend leveling it too high.

I use all 4 weapons, and yes AoE grinding with axes is pretty great. I use them in combo with my swords though because I like Myriad's debuff. I'll typically aggro a ton of mobs, Roar, Heavens Flame, Use Gain Chi Skill, and then Myriad. I don't have as much vit as you but it really doesn't matter when the mobs do so little damage and constantly miss.

On another note, you said swords were useless for PvP but all you gave as support to that was an AoE grinding example. I think swords are amazing for PvE. Debuffing bosses for the tank and cleric, Being able to Atmos a runner back away from a group of mobs before it causes people to aggro more than they should, and spirit chaser is a decent ranged attack.

Anything I didn't respond to I either agreed with or really didn't think was important. However if I did miss something you want me to go over from your comment then feel free to say so. My high dex is great and Myriad keeps a Wiz/Veno/Cleric's attack down plenty long enough to kill them or to use a genie skill to absorb damage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Did... and my evasion stayed double during movement and standing still. I'm not sure where you get that it only works when you are moving...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Did... and my evasion stayed double during movement and standing still. I'm not sure where you get that it only works when you are moving...

It says in the description that it only works while you are moving.
    When I was a lowbie it confused me. I'm sure the skill description is wrong, as I experience the bonus whether I be moving or not. It's reasonable of him to believe that though =/ I only know otherwise from using the skill so damned often.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    good luck on the OHT zerk add those would be rediculous

will of boshi works even if your not moving

i've had archers i pvp against miss....every...single...shot
    its incredibly funny to have an archer go buy a set of misties JUST so they can hit you

i've found that getting alter marrow maxed dosent hurt that much since fully buffed you'll still have 120% of your base phys resist and is really a great skill against mages all said

(la mage vs split bm is great 6k phys on a caster vs 6k resists on a bm?b:chuckle)

hippie....stop...now

you went sage as a fist bm this indicated that you lack knowledge of basic math

assuming damage WITHOUT reductions and/or diminished returns

5 atacks x 500% = 2500

3 attacks x 700% = 2100

you also lack the perma spark

and chi is realy a non factor if you use fists

i see no gain from this

use your words and such please and disprove me if you can but use real words please
    Gifs are hard to make work here
    edited December 2009
    It says in the description that it only works while you are moving.
    When I was a lowbie it confused me. I'm sure the skill description is wrong, as I experience the bonus whether I be moving or not. It's reasonable of him to believe that though =/ I only know otherwise from using the skill so damned often.

But the part about opening the character panel and try it, sounds like it changed for him when he tried it... or has he not tried it and is asking us to? b:faint
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    It's been a bit, but to be honest I am still experimenting with the two weapons. While the dual swords have a much higher attack, the single sword's zerk gives it much higher spike damage. When I compare the DPS from the two it pretty much comes down to how lucky I am with zerk. Without zerk, it's the dual swords.

I notice in duels (This is not PK) that the dual swords do much better, and the zerk seems to hinder. You do more damage to yourself than to your opponent when you smack an elf's shell and zerk.

In PK, a zerk + crit is ofcourse deadly, and I get zerk+crit's much more often than most because of my high dex build, but I can't help missing the consistent damage of the dual swords.

In PvE, I prefer the dual swords for when I have to tank multiple mobs or a boss (unless my goal is to see how high I can hit the boss for b:chuckle).

Right now I am trying to see if I can get ahold of some OHT Dual Swords with Zerk and play with those. I think they'd rock, but still need to try them out.

To hopefully save you some money, you're not going to get a sacrificial strike as an add on any sword weapon on OHT. Only specific sword-types will gain that, such as TT90 gold having it.

Basic Overview:

There are a few main types of damage boosting adds; Sacrificial Strike, Gloom, Revenge, etc.

You will not have the ability to have a chance at more than one of these main types when crafting (i.e. Dual Axes will have Sac Strike chance, but not gloom or revenge)

Sword and Dual Sword have the same add types, the generic ones plus Stupefy and Daze. Blades have the same abilities, dual or single, except for freeze being replaced by stun in generic list.

There are some weapons that will have the same type of add (Sac Strike) as others, and some skills which are weapon specific (official Berserker). This may change with expansion, but so far the weapons keep to this pattern.

Which means no sword-type weapon crafted from OHT will have the random stat of Sacrificial Strike no matter how many are made. TT90 was pretty much it.

EDIT NOTE: Was reading backwards through the threads, and apparently official Berserker add is not fist only.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    To hopefully save you some money, you're not going to get a sacrificial strike as an add on any sword weapon on OHT. Only specific sword-types will gain that, such as TT90 gold having it.

Basic Overview:

There are a few main types of damage boosting adds; Sacrificial Strike, Gloom, Revenge, etc.

You will not have the ability to have a chance at more than one of these main types when crafting (i.e. Dual Axes will have Sac Strike chance, but not gloom or revenge)

Sword and Dual Sword have the same add types, the generic ones plus Stupefy and Daze. Blades have the same abilities, dual or single, except for freeze being replaced by stun in generic list.

There are some weapons that will have the same type of add (Sac Strike) as others, and some skills which are weapon specific (official Berserker). This may change with expansion, but so far the weapons keep to this pattern.

Which means no sword-type weapon crafted from OHT will have the random stat of Sacrificial Strike no matter how many are made. TT90 was pretty much it.

EDIT NOTE: Was reading backwards through the threads, and apparently official Berserker add is not fist only.

Could you please provide an information source b:bored
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    could be wrong, but if you go to pwdatabase and check out the available options for oht swords, you wont find zerk listed as a possible option.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:surrender oops sorry man fail on my part

aperently gloom is the best dual swords can get >.<
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    b:surrender oops sorry man fail on my part

aperently gloom is the best dual swords can get >.<

Ah well o.o Zerk+Crit a Barb for 12k last night, so they'll do.

Preview of my Personal PvP Genie Suggestion: It will without doubt include both Balance and True Emptiness.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009

Preview of my Personal PvP Genie Suggestion: It will without doubt include both Balance and True Emptiness.

Personally, I also have Heart of Steel on my STR genie for Archers and Clerics when they spark. Occult ice, also Oxygen Bubble because of the extra room and no other skills for the affinities I have. It could come in handy against wiz's dragon. For my DEX genie, I have Bramble Rage, Holy Path, EX Poison and the extra rooms are filled by Heart of Steel and Nullify Poison for Venos.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kniraven - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Personally, I also have Heart of Steel on my STR genie for Archers and Clerics when they spark. Occult ice, also Oxygen Bubble because of the extra room and no other skills for the affinities I have. It could come in handy against wiz's dragon. For my DEX genie, I have Bramble Rage, Holy Path, EX Poison and the extra rooms are filled by Heart of Steel and Nullify Poison for Venos.

Never used Heart of Steel. I'll try it out thanks :o
    Your other suggestions were of course kick **** ;D and I use them too lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Nullify is also good for the axe drones. "Oh look, a Heaven's Flame. Wonder what genie skill is coming next." They make for one of the most scripted attack sequences in high level play right now, so one of the easiest to time your immunity; just need to have used a stun immune skill/pot before to be able to use it. Unless they macro their combo, in which case it will still be going by the time they bramble.

Plus, Oxygen Bubble will take care of many of the skills from the Psychic in addition to preventing BID strikes from wizzies.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
    edited December 2009
    Never used Heart of Steel. I'll try it out thanks :o

Yeah, Cleric's Sleep->Debuff->Triple Spark->EP->Wield Thunder use to annoy the **** out of me. If they do it from the start and have weak weapon, I might get lucky and not get 1 hitted, but smart ones do it at near tick and it's almost always b:bye. Then I found out that genie skills work while you are asleep. I use to use Balance for it but my habit of having magic marrow on from the start of the fight make Balance quite useless in that situation. Heart of Steel is quite nice, but the only down side is that since it resists the damage, you don't wake up from the sleep unless they damage you with Plume Shot. Experienced Cleric might wait for the immunity to wear off and hit you with the last seconds left on their sparks. If I'm slept without magic marrow on, I usually use Balance so I can wake up from the first hit then Smack or Roar. If they sleep in mid-battle then HoS is my better option.

Archer wise, when they spark, Phy Marrow then HoS or Balance is about the same. Just need to remember to marrow back after 7 seconds. Some of them run when their sparked magic and phy hits do almost no damage b:laugh.
    Nullify is also good for the axe drones. "Oh look, a Heaven's Flame. Wonder what genie skill is coming next." They make for one of the most scripted attack sequences in high level play right now, so one of the easiest to time your immunity; just need to have used a stun immune skill/pot before to be able to use it. Unless they macro their combo, in which case it will still be going by the time they bramble.

Plus, Oxygen Bubble will take care of many of the skills from the Psychic in addition to preventing BID strikes from wizzies.

Yeah, since Bramble get more DEX bonus for wood than earth damage, using Nullify blocks off like 2/3 of the damage from Bramble. Then comes the good part. Since Bramble uses a lot more energy than Nullify, my DEX genie will charge up Bramble before theirs does and I'll Bramble them back b:laugh. If I happened to have my STR genie out at the time, I'll keep my Phy Marrow up and use Balance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Centuar - Dreamweaver
    Centuar - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Yes you have helped me see the pros of having a Sword Bm but still

Axe/Hammer Bms FTW!
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Experienced Cleric might wait for the immunity to wear off and hit you with the last seconds left on their sparks.

use Balance.

You do know Balance can be timed right b:victory

That is why most Clerics will not necessarily use Sleep from the beginning on a BM.

PS ---> Although in a VERY controlled situation....Kniraven that combo was awesome...I have some concerns about it but IF you can get it off at the right time in the right situation, I could see it working wonders. A charm might hamper it on higher levels, but nice one b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
    edited December 2009
    You do know Balance can be timed right b:victory

But if I had my Magic Marrow on, Balance will absorbs almost no damage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    But if I had my Magic Marrow on, Balance will absorbs almost no damage.

I mean, Balance is only for so long. It is not difficult to kite while the skill "wears off."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited December 2009
    I mean, Balance is only for so long. It is not difficult to kite while the skill "wears off."

Yeah 6 seconds or more depends on the STR. I'm not saying Balance or Heart of Steel will win the fight for you, just that it will save you from the sleep-> lots of stuff-> 1 hit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Yeah 6 seconds or more depends on the STR. I'm not saying Balance or Heart of Steel will win the fight for you, just that it will save you from the sleep-> lots of stuff-> 1 hit.

That's what I meant when I said many Clerics who know, will not initially sleep. Depends on the situation...and you would be surprised how many do not use Balance at all b:shutup

Edit -->

I one-shot Level 100 BM with Wield Thunder 10k (non-crit) b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited December 2009
    That's what I meant when I said many Clerics who know, will not initially sleep. Depends on the situation...and you would be surprised how many do not use Balance at all b:shutup

And I don't Balance at the start either lol, hence the problem of me having magic marrow on in the middle of the battle and gets slept. I save it or Heart of Steel for when I'm slept.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This discussion has been closed.