12345679»

Comments

• Efson - Lost City
    Efson - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    LOL!

on a related note:

Do you find genie skills which assist your dmg (like tangling mire) and allow you to deal more dmg (like occult ice to stop kiters) more or less valuable than direct spike damage genie skills, when trying to bypass an opponent's charm?
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    BM's altready deal a ton of damage so direct DD skills serve no real point

bramble rage is massivly over rated imo
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    LOL!

on a related note:

Do you find genie skills which assist your dmg (like tangling mire) and allow you to deal more dmg (like occult ice to stop kiters) more or less valuable than direct spike damage genie skills, when trying to bypass an opponent's charm?

I eventually learned the amazing importance of Occult Ice. It is beyond valuable when fighting kiters. True Emptiness is still a must though, and I will also reccomend tangling mire and relentless courage.

Heavens Flame + Bramble Rage does kill quite a few people though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shootingstarvn
    shootingstarvn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    b:surrender dex based genie for bramble , i got one now but i need make better one

occult is for stunlock too D:
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Options
    b:surrender dex based genie for bramble , i got one now but i need make better one

occult is for stunlock too D:

Yeah =/ I had Bramble Rage on my Str/Vit genie and it wasn;t nearly as effective as a Dex/Vit genie would be.

Sadly you can't switch genies mid-combat.

Right now my genie is Str/Vit with:

True Emptiness
    Balance
    Tangling Mire
    Relentless Courage
    Leaf Dance

Thinking I am gonna remove balance, restat the attributes, and give it occult ice instead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuniku - Sanctuary
    Yuniku - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    This need to get sticky >< b:cry

1+ this should be sticky
  • Sir_Martin - Lost City
    Sir_Martin - Lost City Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    1+ this should be sticky

b:shocked wow i posted that a long while ago b:victory
    [SIGPIC]8x Epic Cleric =P[/SIGPIC]
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I don't think they do stickies anymore though, with the wiki and all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Probably not, =/
    My guide has been up here for months and is one of the highest viewed and replied to threads in the board.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • iolous
    iolous Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I thought you needed to choose what weapon you wanted and then stat for that. Lets say I did the high dex sword build. How would I be able to just switch to axes or poles? Wouldn't the stats hinder me, or am I just supposed to restat whenever I switch weapons. I don't know about this game but on most games restatting is very expensive.
  • ilystah
    ilystah Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No, you can build to equip all kind of weapon, though you will not have any for VIT. Also, you can use fist skill while unarmed. Either that, or you can build yourself for certain type of weapon, and equip lower level weapon for others.
  • iolous
    iolous Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So I need to be able to use another weapon later in the game. Would just using 1 other weapon be fine? I was thinking about using axe with it, if axe would work well enough with sword. Around what lvl would I need to start getting my other weapon skill up?
  • Sjang - Lost City
    Sjang - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    nice guide kniraven but i am still a pole user but i like to duel u somethime i whas in knight a long time ago whit bm but still i hoep t o see u somethimes in silver pool i really want to see ure sword/blade skills most of bms are pure aps/axe its so anoying to see they all say sword and pole is fail :/
  • Pytharia - Sanctuary
    Pytharia - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Just limiting yourself to pole and sword is fail (edit: Especially since they're by far the two weakest weapon choices for a bm). This post was made over 2 and a half years ago, it's outdated (and a necro).
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Closed for necro (and possibly being outdated). Please make sure to check the last date posted before posting.
This discussion has been closed.