About Tokens

Options
2»

Comments

• _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Tokens b:dirty I want them too back. I need MORE flawless shards, and more pages to get skills level 11. Also, no one is farming substances nowdays, so that's the cheapest way to get them.

What's with high level players? You guys QQ that Anni packs negated your "hard work" obtaining endgame gear, then demand to get a mass of rare items cheaply for no work. :/

Talk about only happy when it benefits yourself.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    What's with high level players? You guys QQ that Anni packs negated your "hard work" obtaining endgame gear, then demand to get a mass of rare items cheaply for no work. :/

People complain when its too hot out. Then when it's cold....Well you get the gist of it. b:victory
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Skimi - Dreamweaver
    Skimi - Dreamweaver Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I loved those tokens.
    Cheap subs, bank stones, mp pots, shards.
    I really can't complain about them.

And stop talk about anni packs, in OP he didn't said he want anni packs back but tokens.
    I bet devs can think of 100 more diff packs that don't have endgame gears, but have tokens in them.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    then again people's biggest gripe about tokens was that you could literally buy levels, among other things. if they make tokens an in-game drop...it would actually involve playing the game, which wouldn't be that bad of an idea.

...........oracles already drop from monsters. b:sweat
    Listen up dude,ure right about the ppl who work to get the shards,
    But the thing is,its a F2P Game....GMs do whateva they want

Better spend more time ingame instead of forums so u can see what im talking about.

...............learn what GMs can and can't do........before assuming they be all powerful. ish. well they sort of is but not as powerful as what you assume. b:sweat
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    WTF. Why am I getting pictures of japanese **** from you MagicHamsta?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
    edited December 2009
    Options
    WTF. Why am I getting pictures of japanese **** from you MagicHamsta?

WHUT???
    b:shocked
    Lies!
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    WHUT???
    Lies!
    It's the picture you posted though. b:shocked
    Everytime I refresh it another picture pops up.......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Toxic - Dreamweaver
    Toxic - Dreamweaver Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Seeing horse **** first thing in the morning is JUST WHAT I WANTED MAGIC. b:angryb:angryb:angry
    <3 Tapout <3
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Seeing horse **** first thing in the morning is JUST WHAT I WANTED MAGIC. b:angryb:angry

sowwys!
    (>.<)'
    horrible hotlinking accident
    b:cry
    me has removed teh image.
    (T.T)'
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

In my case: I didn't have endgame gear, and probably I would never have anything that comes out of the packs.

P.S: I still am working on "end-game" gear.
  • Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear
    Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

O they wanted the endgame gear, they just didnt want anyone else to have it b:shutup
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

O they wanted the endgame gear, they just didnt want anyone else to have it b:shutup

You can have whatever gear you want... but got out and work for it like the rest of us have. But that doesn't really matters. We pwn you back then with our hard earned gear. And we'll still pwn you now even with your dollar store gear.
  • Darcwolf - Lost City
    Darcwolf - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    lmao, you wish, Im using hh90 gear +5 and immaculate shards, and 95 boots, best I could get cause I dont cash shop much. I have about 17.2k hp, some barbs in my guild that are 3 levels lower than me have around 25k hp.

I bust my **** and am pretty good in my opinon in PVE, but when it comes to PVP there is no way I could touch them.
  • Darcwolf - Lost City
    Darcwolf - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    *facepalm*

Epic trolling.

nope, just calling it as I see it.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Seeing horse **** first thing in the morning is JUST WHAT I WANTED MAGIC. b:angryb:angryb:angry

Hahahahahahaha wonder what sites he was looking at

kill it with Deadly Shot!

deadlyshot.jpg
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Foxgrit - Lost City
    Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Hited 82 almost in 3 months

damn you pro. too bad 82 should only take 2-3 weeks even if you are slow and lazy.
  • Aerilya - Sanctuary
    Aerilya - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    damn you pro. too bad 82 should only take 2-3 weeks even if you are slow and lazy.

WTH are you talking about?! 2-3 weeks? Has anyone here done that WITH a life and no oracles (except maybe the odd oracle drop you get from a mob)?

Oh, and Magic was looking at the Animal **** site. He has a fetish for horses' appendages.b:chuckle

EDIT: b:sweat Forgot the on-topic part of my post. lol I liked the tokens. Everything was down, it was nice being able to talk in WC more often. Teles suck now, socket stones, didn't really change, shards went up, damn hay is going to be painful when I run out of cookies. I think it would be really nice to have some kind of means to get best tokens and regular ones. Maybe a permanent pack that has only tokens in it? lol

Oh, and as for the end-game gears you guys were talking about, it can't be upgraded into Nirvana gear, as mentioned elsewhere, sooo.... not end-game gear anymore. b:victory
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    WTH are you talking about?! 2-3 weeks? Has anyone here done that WITH a life and no oracles (except maybe the odd oracle drop you get from a mob)?

Oh, and Magic was looking at the Animal **** site. He has a fetish for horses' appendages.b:chuckle

Something tells me s/he was talking about 81-82 and not 1-82.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Aerilya - Sanctuary
    Aerilya - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I got ninjaed. b:surrender
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Hahahahahahaha wonder what sites he was looking at

kill it with Deadly Shot!

nooooes~~~
    funny-pictures-hamster-is-slain-by-brutus.jpg
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    dont incite hamsta! he'll grow to 30 times normal size and crush you with his miniature giant paws! b:beatup
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    There should be a Token Pack something like the pet pack where you get 10-40 of them per pack.

I miss cheap do-alls, crabmeat, cheap tokens for dice tickets and cheap teles.

Anyone who would waste tokens on oracles deserve what they get. Levelling is one thing that is free in PWI, and people pay for it? lol
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
This discussion has been closed.