BloodLust > Spectral > Rogaine + Kamisama = lololol?

Options

Comments

• Ignation - Lost City
    Ignation - Lost City Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    T_T She kinda quit, Think she playing FW now.
    "It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again, who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause, who at best knows achievement and who at the worst if he fails at least fails while daring greatly so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
  • Arania - Lost City
    Arania - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Why can't we all just get along?! b:cry

Jk. Then this would be NO fun at all.

Susa, I really respect that you've had such a marvelous epitome. If only your guildees could do the same!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Almon - Lost City
    Almon - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Why can't we all just get along?! b:cry

Jk. Then this would be NO fun at all.

Susa, I really respect that you've had such a marvelous epitome. If only your guildees could do the same!

guildies*

If I didn't get straight to the point, it just wouldn't be me.
    Sad enough to say, alone we can barely light a match, but together we can burn this place down
  • Arania - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'll have you know that's a preferential spelling, smart *** b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • QuickClaw - Lost City
    QuickClaw - Lost City Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'll have you know that's a preferential spelling, smart *** b:pleased

speaking of smart ***es b:avoid
    Frankieraye:
    I'm not too worried about susa really. r9 does not exist in the real world
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

Too many egos at stake.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • uisnoob
    uisnoob Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    well Maybe We Are But I'm Only Stating A Fact. Maybe If You Guys Didnt Lose Every Pvp Fight And Get Your Wbs Crashed 24/7 I Wouldn't Bother Posting. I Pretty Much Wipe Elayne's *** All Day Long And I've Yet To Be Involved In Pvp Where I Actually Leave Safe Zone By Myself And Kill Someone..

Fixed .
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i have questions...

1) why did essence now KOS kami ?

2) y spectral breaks into rogaine n UNITY ?

3) y rogaine merges with kami?

4) kami RPK now?

5) essence also RPK now?

1. dunno dun care >_>

2. In guild Drama

3. To try and stand a chance

4. They say they don't

5. They do and admit to doing such as inidividuals but not as a guild. If your gear is good enough, they won't kick you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NyKage - Lost City
    NyKage - Lost City Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    they better hope they win tw cuz then they can never ever...ever shet talk again
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    you're right i'm an obscure person...b:sin

what about you? are you by any chance a light bulb? b:laugh

No, I only pretend to be smart. My light bulb is actually pretty dim. b:avoid
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

Too many egos at stake.

Im better than all of you cause Amour likes me b:dirty
  • Moerten - Lost City
    Moerten - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    As thoroughly ironic and distasteful as it is to see Spec and Kami merge together, and i will admit this was my first take on it, especially after seeing Shinzoko in Kami, I am rather glad they merged together.

This is exactly what Essence wants (not so much as in our friends and allys are now our enemies) but for the fact that this willl surely be a real, good, long, hard, tooth and nail fight. I take back my previous statements in game about this merger and I welcome it with open arms. I would much rather have a chance of losing than roll my face on the keyboard and win a TW every week. Personally I hope that with all these +12 mages going against me and TW experienced BMs that one of you out there will finally grant me the one shot I long to see, honestly no sarcasm. Can't wait for TW for probably the first time in a long time, thanks Kamisama <3

I lol'd at this post. Anyway You guys have fun. And no I would rather quit game than join Kamisama or Essence.
  • Arania - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Options
    QuickClaw wrote:
    speaking of smart ***es b:avoid

Baby, go away! :P
    I lol'd at this post. Anyway You guys have fun. And no I would rather quit game than join Kamisama or Essence.

And that makes you a better person, RIGHT?

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    they better hope they win tw cuz then they can never ever...ever shet talk again

Who is "they"? For the most part all I see is friendly rivalry or Ess arrogance. It doesn't matter who wins just that there be some good competition.

Isn't that what Ess wants? Susa obviously looking for some good competition :)
    Do Essence folk really want the boredom that has prevailed the past 2-3 months or so?
    Do people really need to be so childish and trash talk nonsense (applies to anyone who has)?

No one is fail unless they don't try FFS. Defeatist attitudes are a sign of failure not losing a GAME/TW when you have tried your best and had fun. Win or lose, TW is the best, most fun competition this game has for 10x players :)

Cheers!
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    No, I only pretend to be smart. My light bulb is actually pretty dim. b:avoid

energy saving thats the best way...b:chuckle
    Who is "they"? For the most part all I see is friendly rivalry or Ess arrogance. It doesn't matter who wins just that there be some good competition.

Isn't that what Ess wants? Susa obviously looking for some good competition :)
    Do Essence folk really want the boredom that has prevailed the past 2-3 months or so?
    Do people really need to be so childish and trash talk nonsense (applies to anyone who has)?

No one is fail unless they don't try FFS. Defeatist attitudes are a sign of failure not losing a GAME/TW when you have tried your best and had fun. Win or lose, TW is the best, most fun competition this game has for 10x players :)

Cheers!

its true that essence recruited a bunch of trashtalkers but thats what happens to every faction sooner or later...
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
    edited November 2010
    Options

Every faction has it's share of trash talkers. CQ did, Spectral did... oh, btw, look at Rogaine, their whole guild was basically founded on trash talking, eh?

Actually, we wanted to KOS Kami long before this ever happened. Elayne and LaTrappe wouldn't have any of it. As a matter of fact, until TW changed to mirages, Kami was on Essence payroll.

energy saving thats the best way...b:chuckle

its true that essence recruited a bunch of trashtalkers but thats what happens to every faction sooner or later...

And Kami merged with Rogaine. As if Rogaine itself wasn't founded on the premise of trash-talking.

Yes, hopefully TWs will be fun. That's what we all really want.
  • Almon - Lost City
    Almon - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

Pretty sure about 90% of the guild would rather see you quit game than join Essence... so no worries there =)
    Sad enough to say, alone we can barely light a match, but together we can burn this place down
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

we're interested in winning TW. Kinda defeat the purpose if you stood there "tanking" a zhen while everyone around you is dropping. b:chuckle

You used to be my favorite target in TW because you'd stand in the middle of a group of players and never move when I wanted to drop an aoe b:thanks
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Every faction has it's share of trash talkers. CQ did, Spectral did... oh, btw, look at Rogaine, their whole guild was basically founded on trash talking, eh?

Actually, we wanted to KOS Kami long before this ever happened. Elayne and LaTrappe wouldn't have any of it. As a matter of fact, until TW changed to mirages, Kami was on Essence payroll.

And Kami merged with Rogaine. As if Rogaine itself wasn't founded on the premise of trash-talking.

you want it to be fun...
    then get rid of the KoS and only fight in TW...
    the KoS will just make those trashtalkers talk even more...
    hell you should even consider limiting numbers that take part in tw or a few ppl to switch to the other one after tw to get equal in terms of power for the next time...b:bye
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

me as a rogaine leader me hasz to speakz up and say something, rogaine really works me grow so much hairzzz even in down stairz. elayne has to try it and quitzzz dating underage azn girlzz
    me no merge in kamizz we defending and planningz to dominate the mapzz FEARRZRZRRZRZRZ
    you michael darkz you ugly nerd no life loser u sucks rubbish failure carebearz useless toolz go die far far u hurtz my eyee go spam more forumz postzzzzzzz
    others essence non recyclable rubbish please destroy yourself and clean up our planetz
    all run to safezone even with gankz LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLOOOOLOLOLLLLOLOLLLOL
    bring it on u mother lovers b:dirty
  • Arania - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Calvin wrote:
    others essence non recyclable rubbish please destroy yourself and clean up our planetz

LOL

Calvin is going green. Pro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    me as a rogaine leader me hasz to speakz up and say something, rogaine really works me grow so much hairzzz even in down stairz. elayne has to try it and quitzzz dating underage azn girlzz
    me no merge in kamizz we defending and planningz to dominate the mapzz FEARRZRZRRZRZRZ
    you michael darkz you ugly nerd no life loser u sucks rubbish failure carebearz useless toolz go die far far u hurtz my eyee go spam more forumz postzzzzzzz
    all run to safezone even with gankz LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLOOOOLOLOLLLLOLOLLLOL

u ruined your gearzzzzzzzzzzz We no run from u no morezzzzzz.
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLOOOOLOLOLLLLOLOLLLOL
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Calvin - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Options
    u ruined your gearzzzzzzzzzzz We no run from u no morezzzzzz.
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLOOOOLOLOLLLLOLOLLLOL

can still kill you 1v1 easily you rubbish useless toollz go make more video to entertain us you camera manz with a uglyz mage in the middle of your screenz
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Can'tbelieve Ibothered posting but I had to say something.

The after math of what the real server had to offer doesn't matter. Long live drugs!
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Qkie - Lost City
    Qkie - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

The after math of what the real server had to offer doesn't matter. Long live drugs!

Hi Xtacy b:bye
    edited November 2010
    Options
    you want it to be fun...
    then get rid of the KoS and only fight in TW...

the KoS will just make those trashtalkers talk even more...
    hell you should even consider limiting numbers that take part in tw or a few ppl to switch to the other one after tw to get equal in terms of power for the next time...b:bye

I guess you haven't actually been paying attention. We didn't call KOS on kami. Kami KOS'd Essence. So, we're just supposed to let them PK us without fighting back? lol

lol

You go Calvin. b:victory
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Calvin, that is more than enough flaming out of you (even if you are joking)...first and last warning. If this thread continues to get flamed, I will have to close it.

Thanks for your cooperation! b:thanks
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    So like.

You all act like competition exists in this game.

The only people who still play it are sad, bald, Canadian, pedophiles. Or people who can't find anything better to torture themselves with.

Lets all spend loads of money on something that gives you no substance whatsoever. Gosh blow thousands on drugs at least then you get SOMETHING.
    b:bye

Damn. Stacy beat me to it.

You're all lonely people. Dr. Phil is sad faced.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    So like.

You all act like competition exists in this game.

The only people who still play it are sad, bald, Canadian, pedophiles. Or people who can't find anything better to torture themselves with.

Lets all spend loads of money on something that gives you no substance whatsoever. Gosh blow thousands on drugs at least then you get SOMETHING.
    b:bye

Damn. Stacy beat me to it.

You're all lonely people. Dr. Phil is sad faced.

Its okay folks nothing to see here just llamas bi monthly "the game is dead and i'm better than all of you" post
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Calvin - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Options
    So like.

So true. I am sad, bald in future, Canadian, pedophiles cuz I am still underage. I find that going to church is awesome, so I started going to church instead of playing PWI.

This thread is for people to trash talk anyway, which thread that Michael_Dark post are not flaming thread or QQ?b:dirtyThis is what keep the game entertaining I guess.
This discussion has been closed.