Hi

Options
oblivionwalker
oblivionwalker Posts: 5 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Off-Topic Discussion
Hello my name (in PW) is Tevix. I'm new to the whole MMO thing and was wondering if anyone could give me a few pointers.
If you give up on yourself, you give up on the world.

Who **** rast?
Post edited by oblivionwalker on

Comments

• grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Hi and welcome to PWI b:bye
    What do you need help with ?
    You can have a walk around the forums and I`m sure that you will find a lot of useful information and if you have any question, then don't hesitate to ask - we got a really friendly community that will be glad to help out :)
    Regards,
    Grim
  • oblivionwalker
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Thank you Grim. My first question is, is there a monthly fee? Also can people join you and form parties? Thanks.

Who **** rast?
  • grimreaperhc
    edited November 2010
    Options
    No, the game is absolutely free.
    Yes, people can form squads for quests or fun and also create a factions/guilds.
  • oblivionwalker
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Thanks. I have two more questions, first how do you change your avatar and what class should I choose?

Who **** rast?
  • grimreaperhc
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You are going to the User CP

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/usercp.php

Then clicking on edit avatar. But in this forum, the avatar is the character you have in some of the server and your second question makes me think that you dont have a single char yet ^^

Well its up to you really. You can read some of the guides about the classes and pick the class you want to play :) If you prefer mage classes you should go for the psychic and the wizzard, if you like the support classes you should go for cleric, if you like random roles you can pick archer, blade master or veno. If you want to take all the hits and be the hero of the day you can go for the barbarian :)
    The community will tell which class is good and what are the + and - of each and every class :)
  • oblivionwalker
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Actually I'm still downloading the game. Sorry but I like to know what to expect when I start. I'm thinking blade master. I was also looking at psychic. Thank you so much for your help though and I hope to run into you in the game.

Who **** rast?
  • grimreaperhc
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yes, blade masters are good and they are really needed on high lvls :) As far as I know the psychic is a pure killing machine b:avoid
    But I've never played with it, so you will have to wait a back up from another forum poster ^^
  • oblivionwalker
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Again thank you so much for all your help. I know now that I don't need to fear the Reaper. (See I can be funny too.)

Who **** rast?
  • grimreaperhc
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yes, you can :) You're awesome :)
    If you need anything else just ask here, I`ll be glad to help and a lot more ppl will be too. b:victory
  • Tevix - Sanctuary
    Tevix - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I made a psychic. They just walk around wrecking things. Seriously they are some BAD dudes.
  • grimreaperhc
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Have fun with it and make sure that you will check the guides so you can build a good one :)
    Don't hesitate to ask if in doubt!
    Well, going to bed, gnight!
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Welcome to PWI Tevix. Hope you enjoy the game as much as the majority of us do. Feel free to pm me on forums with any questions you might have. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
  • Tevix - Sanctuary
    Tevix - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Thanks a lot guys I am already level 5! I love this game.