How Lost City has become so depressing.

Options

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Maybe its because half of the people on World chat now, act like they are already drunk

World Chat ---> Boredom at its finest b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    World Chat ---> Boredom at its finest b:surrender

my basic goal on world chat most of the time is to be as offensive as possible to get lots of PMs from people. It makes me feel like I have friends b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    This is exactly why I did not make a full commitment to a guild until this past weekend.

I have heard nothing but people complaining of boredom in Kamisama and it really threw me off from rejoining off the bat and I didn't really like the idea of remaking guild despite knowing it was going to happen when the map was won. ( I had no issues about giving up the land but thought it could have been done without dropping the cq tag)

But Essence atm has tons of pvp, and everage about 55-65 people on @ a time and there is always something going on, not to mention the amazing potential tw's they've set themselves up for.

Elayne has really set this guild up for lots of excitement in the next few months

I like staying where the most and best pvp is going on both in map and in tw. That is Essence right now and will likely stay that way for a while.

So, there is some optimism for the server @ least in my eyes

My situation is a little different from yours. The main core of the guild is like a family for me. I've been with them since MY. Elayne has been with us for a long time too but I met him here. Kind of have a stronger bond with them than I do with him.

To top that off, I feel weird with someone else leading besides Daikoku or IamNobita. (Which sadly could not come to PWI with us) I'm pretty sure you know what I mean.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    my basic goal on world chat most of the time is to be as offensive as possible to get lots of PMs from people. It makes me feel like I have friends b:dirty

LMAO!!

I put a . in WC and I get spammed by about 12 people....b:surrender

My goal in wc is to kill boredom....Entertaining myself tbh b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

I'm your friend <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Column - Lost City
    Column - Lost City Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The p.m.s are exciting but its more amusing to restate those p.m.s in world chat and ridicule the person who pmed you, since you know they cant WC. b:chuckle
  • Column - Lost City
    Column - Lost City Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    My situation is a little different from yours. The main core of the guild is like a family for me. I've been with them since MY. Elayne has been with us for a long time too but I met him here. Kind of have a stronger bond with them than I do with him.

To top that off, I feel weird with someone else leading besides Daikoku or IamNobita. (Which sadly could not come to PWI with us) I'm pretty sure you know what I mean.

I think Tokyo sandbagged Elayne more than anyone on Perfect World, oh the irony!! b:shutup
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The p.m.s are exciting but its more amusing to restate those p.m.s in world chat and ridicule the person who pmed you, since you know they cant WC. b:chuckle

b:chuckle Been guilty of that before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Uncanny - Lost City
    Uncanny - Lost City Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Its hard to quit tho. Xtacy, RedsRose and I, to name a few, have put so much time and effort into this game that quitting would be even more depressing. Thank god the 3 of us barely spent a $.

There really isn't anything else to play anyway <_<

Thank god i didnt put any time or money into the game made it so much easier

Edit: I only read the first page, saved some time. You people could learn a lesson from me
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Thank god i didnt put any time or money into the game made it so much easier

b:surrender Your level 93...some time was put into this game by you...ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Uncanny - Lost City
    Uncanny - Lost City Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Ya lvl 93 is a factor

Also: I dont have any time to play anyway, otherwise i probably still would
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    people who spam you for spamming in wc= fail
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    May I ask what happened to the cleric on your signature? He just vanished. lol

He was shredded to a obliterated to a fine mist by my trillions of glowing energy swords. >____> Honestly that might as well be the truth considering Myriad 1 shots Clerics my own level if they don't have refined gears.

<__< look at the purple atk debuff ring thingies in front of me after the attack. He is laying on the ground. It just zoomed out hella far when the shot was taken.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    He was shredded to a obliterated to a fine mist by my trillions of glowing energy swords. >____> Honestly that might as well be the truth considering Myriad 1 shots Clerics my own level if they don't have refined gears.

<__< look at the purple atk debuff ring thingies in front of me after the attack. He is laying on the ground. It just zoomed out hella far when the shot was taken.

lol sword ulti
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Wow, u guys are seriously boredb:shocked, though at my lvl, I wouldnt know how it feelsb:surrender, but at least u guys made some decent drama in this thread so far.b:laugh
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Well kinda just showing off the epic sig in this 3d, but the server is gonna change soon. Let the smaller guilds get weeded out and tw will be fun again imo. Plus when the expansion comes whole map but tideborn area will be empty i wanna see that tbh will be funny.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Well kinda just showing off the epic sig in this 3d, but the server is gonna change soon. Let the smaller guilds get weeded out and tw will be fun again imo. Plus when the expansion comes whole map but tideborn area will be empty i wanna see that tbh will be funny.
    Lol yea, the best lag in another place aside from the "meet the GMs" dayb:laughb:laugh

PS: 2 words; EPIC SIG!!b:dirtyb:cool
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I think Tokyo sandbagged Elayne more than anyone on Perfect World, oh the irony!! b:shutup

I sandbagged on just about everybody because I'm a general all around **** bag, doesn't mean I can't be in their guild or like their ideas b:chuckle

The only two people I would never share a guild with in this game is Danika and iNeveFlirt
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xalana - Lost City
    Xalana - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

That's something that is getting to me too I've never seen the forums so boring. It's so bad that I actually post on our forumz. You know how boring that is.

"

b:scorn Could always try to lvl your lazy butt.. ijs b:avoid
    .... Oh hai Xtacy! b:chuckle oh yeah.. Shut up.. i forgot b:surrender
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    b:scorn Could always try to lvl your lazy butt.. ijs b:avoid

I was happy to get him in 3rd map last weekend b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Xalana - Lost City
    Xalana - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    OMG *face palm* new mission... lvl Xtacy! b:chuckle
    .... Oh hai Xtacy! b:chuckle oh yeah.. Shut up.. i forgot b:surrender
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    OMG *face palm* new mission... lvl Xtacy! b:chuckle

b:cry I told him I would not quit until he reached 100....

Now I think it was a ploy b:surrender

BUT --> I think we should get him a make-over too...he needs some new fashion b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Nifsara - Lost City
    Nifsara - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I bet you thought "If I had to do it over I would do it much different" so now is the time to try. Call it a fresh start and do it again or are you afraid too. b:pleased
    Everytime I log on there isn't much to do and quite frankly, that bothers me. I was expecting for fun things to happen after the map changed.

I guess atfer you beat the game in PVP and PVE there's not much to accomplish after. Don't tell me otherwise because 75% of you have no idea how it feels to beat the game. ijs, tbh, it's a fact.

Anyway, isn't there anything we can be doing to make this game a little more interesting. I don't mean waiting for tideborn. I already know cash shoppers are going to 30-100 in a week with oracles. So no real fun there.b:sad

Hoping Reds doesn't ninja post before me :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:pleased
  • Nifsara - Lost City
    Nifsara - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    How very true spoken with true wisdom. After all, we are humans controling the Avatar's using true emotions and talents and I hope individuals are really read and heed your quote. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:pleased
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I bet you thought "If I had to do it over I would do it much different" so now is the time to try. Call it a fresh start and do it again or are you afraid too. b:pleased
    How very true spoken with true wisdom. After all, we are humans controling the Avatar's using true emotions and talents and I hope individuals are really read and heed your quote. b:thanks

you are either really dumb or just trolling and i can't figure out which b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    you are either really dumb or just trolling and i can't figure out which b:question

I was about to ask: "Who are you and where did you come from?"

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Xtacy - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I couldn't figure it out either. He/She is asking me if I'm scared. Lol? What the **** have I been ranting about on this forum for the last year?

I guess saying that I don't care means I do care but I'm making believe I don't. What in this pixel world could possibly bring fear to anyone? GTFO, Nifsara.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    What in this pixel world could possibly bring fear to anyone? GTFO, Nifsara.

b:avoid......
    the magic hamster can.
    b:shocked

o...kie....mayhaps not fear....fuzziness?
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    b:avoid......
    the magic hamster can.
    b:shocked

o...kie....mayhaps not fear....fuzziness?

It's because of people like you that the forums are getting so boring. You're weird as hell and your comments don't make sense. Not even a little bit.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    It's because of people like you that the forums are getting so boring. You're weird as hell and your comments don't make sense. Not even a little bit.

b:sad
    sowwys?

also this post

confooses and angers me.
    b:angry
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.