EDIT:

Dammit, ninja'd by Aadi. xP

she's good at that b:victory
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    she's good at that b:victory

See sig. b:chuckle

Speaking of which...how do you accidentally delete a character?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • LegolasVIII - Sanctuary
    LegolasVIII - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    YAY!!!!b:pleased
  • screwnickslol
    screwnickslol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    See sig. b:chuckle

Speaking of which...how do you accidentally delete a character?!

1) get slightly inebriated
    2) login and play
    3) go pk "for fun"
    4) get drunkenly pissed cause every kills you
    5) /ragedelete character
    6) completely forget you set your character for deletion (because you no longer play)
    7) ....
    8) Q_Q

:D

EDIT: btw, i'm probably making my tideborn chara on sanc, want in on my FBs? XD
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    This isn't entirely correct, some of them have been. It was released November 25th for Closed Beta testing in the Chinese version. So not EVERYONE was playing it, but some of the players have been since then.

I don,t consider closed beta as "so then how have chinese players been playing it"

Otherwise, you could as well go up to alpha testing and say the same thing.

My point was screwnickslol was totally wrong and had dabsolutely no idea what he was writing about when he wrote
    you do realize they have this released in china already right <_<;

been out for a few months now >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Kiyogashi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyogashi - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    2) login and play
    3) go pk "for fun"
    5) /ragedelete character
    6) completely forget you set your character for deletion (because you no longer play)
    7) ....
    8) Q_Q

:D

EDIT: btw, i'm probably making my tideborn chara on sanc, want in on my FBs? XD

And that's turning a frown upside-down. :D

Lol, what level was your character..? (Have to ask.. Lmao)
    Please, call me Kiyo. b:thanks

"..Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... "
    [SIGPIC]http://i49.tinypic.com/2ugkz7d.gif[/SIGPIC]
  • screwnickslol
    edited November 2009
    And that's turning a frown upside-down. :D

Lol, what level was your character..? (Have to ask.. Lmao)

58 b:surrender
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    2) login and play
    3) go pk "for fun"
    5) /ragedelete character
    7) ....
    8) Q_Q

That makes me sad in a "I'm trying not to laugh because it shouldn't be funny" kind of way.
    I don,t consider closed beta as "so then how have chinese players been playing it"

Otherwise, you could as well go up to alpha testing and say the same thing.

My point was screwnickslol was totally wrong and had dabsolutely no idea what he was writing about when he wrote

No need to get so worked up. b:surrender I guess I include Closed Beta because it's pretty officially announced, when I never hear about Alpha I always hear something about Betas. Plus I played PWI Closed Beta and I consider that when PWI was "released", so I always count Closed Betas.

...Friends? ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • screwnickslol
    edited November 2009
    pwi is currently in open beta

beta (closed or not) is still "released"

hell, "closed" beta isnt really "closed" at all when it comes to MMOs
    edited November 2009
    No need to get so worked up. b:surrender I guess I include Closed Beta because it's pretty officially announced, when I never hear about Alpha I always hear something about Betas. Plus I played PWI Closed Beta and I consider that when PWI was "released", so I always count Closed Betas.

...Friends? ._.

No hard feelings don't worry.

As for PWI so-called "closed beta" is was more like an open beta b:chuckle. So many keys were released that probably everyone who wanted in could have played it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited November 2009
    pwi is currently in open beta

Lol. They only call it Open Beta so they can justify not fixing bugs.

In reality it should be called gold since early september when they opened servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• bayak
    bayak Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Finally some info... I love you b:dirty
  • screwnickslol
    edited November 2009
    They only call it Open Beta so they can justify not fixing bugs.

QFT

however, i hope they never go to "released" status, because then we lose pretty much *all* GM activity... i use to love logging on after maintanence to see GMs in west archo... back then they'd actually kick it and chat with us b:sad

they busy nowadays tho, and i understand that
  • _valeria_ - Harshlands
    _valeria_ - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I don't think they look silly, but they do look outstandingly similar to another race in another game.

*Is rerolling' a Sin, out of fear that they'll replace Archers...b:sad*

b:angry te archers are the best of the classes before touched the archer enemy dies well only if well done b:laugh

if you aree with me post it

ps: pliz gms dont make the assasin skills damage betters than the archer b:cry
  • Gilbarath - Heavens Tear
    Gilbarath - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Omg its taking too long....I gave up my lvl 85 wizard just to prepare for the new class. COMMMONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!b:cry
  • Tazer - Heavens Tear
    Tazer - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    The New eXpanSion looks cool, and its coming out before the end of the year, all the better.
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Just hope these new classes are good. Otherwise there will be a ton of QQ........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • RawrzWolf - Sanctuary
    RawrzWolf - Sanctuary Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Just hope these new classes are good. Otherwise there will be a ton of QQ........

There will always be a load of QQ. Theres no stopping the QQ plague.
    Some people will love the classes, Some will Re-roll and not say another word about it.

Others will QQ like all heck complaining about everything you can possibly imagine. Forum trolls FTL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    There will always be a load of QQ. Theres no stopping the QQ plague.
    Some people will love the classes, Some will Re-roll and not say another word about it.

Others will QQ like all heck complaining about everything you can possibly imagine. Forum trolls FTL.
    True. I bet there will be people QQing about how assassins/psychics are overpowered, and some complaining they're overpowered (*cough* BMs *cough*).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • PrettyKittys - Harshlands
    PrettyKittys - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:angry te archers are the best of the classes before touched the archer enemy dies well only if well done b:laugh

if you aree with me post it

ps: pliz gms dont make the assasin skills damage betters than the archer b:cry

The Assasin Skill Stealth Will pawn Archers. Go in Stealth Then Can archers do nothing just w8 to get pawnd b:victory
    I'm a space-bound rocketship and your heart's the moon

A Proud Member Of: ****
  • Lanfo - Sanctuary
    Lanfo - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    True. I bet there will be people QQing about how assassins/psychics are overpowered, and some complaining they're overpowered (*cough* BMs *cough*).

LOL wow i guess lot of people think us BM's are going to be the one complaining? well sorry people we don't care. Let the Fishes come and we already have the oil on the frying pan all that is left is to fry them.
    LOL oh i'm trying out the assassin but my bm is always gonna be my main.
  • Lilah_Orchid - Sanctuary
    Lilah_Orchid - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    LOL wow i guess lot of people think us BM's are going to be the one complaining? well sorry people we don't care. Let the Fishes come and we already have the oil on the frying pan all that is left is to fry them.
    LOL oh i'm trying out the assassin but my bm is always gonna be my main.
    ~there's gonna be a fish fry tonight! b:sin
    Haha have to agree, i'll try out the Assassin's, just to get a feel for how their skills work, then take what i learned and use that against them on my BM. ;)
    and if all else fails, learn to deal, and learn from the mistakes. I've also seen Archers complaining about the Assassin's, more so than BM's -shrugs- a little healthy competition is nothing bad.
    >__>
  • Sakiara - Harshlands
    Sakiara - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    little healthy competition is nothing bad. >__>

I wouldn't call it healthy when you die xD
    But I agree with the rest, ppl should stop QQing before the Tideborns are even released :P
  • Sanagah - Sanctuary
    Sanagah - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    The Assasin Skill Stealth Will pawn Archers. Go in Stealth Then Can archers do nothing just w8 to get pawnd b:victory

I'm pretty sure that a certain class, or clasees, can still see the assassin, even if they are in stealth mode.
  • godprince
    godprince Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Changing of classes what about the physic? they can slow charms and reduce its effectiveness, pots and any mean of healing, or increase their speed and amount of healing of any hp recovering mean, they can reflect back a whole skill, they have DD, they can increase the attack lvl50+ def lvl50- or viceversa, thats like 5 times the charm u get in an fb dungeon. Basically if u cast attack lvl50+ is cause u r gonna be DD in a party or 50+ def lvl if u wanna tank or heal cause physics can heal as well. they can become inmune to elemental damage. and not counting the soul skills that buff themselves making u get stun, or sealed when u hit 'em.
  • HeavenlyBane - Heavens Tear
    HeavenlyBane - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    sheesh ppl are complaining already >.> so what if the tidebourns are going to be overpowering its not like the archers or the BMs already are.. like somone said in an earlier post whats wrong with a little bit of healthy competition? i say BRING ON THE TIDEBOURNS! btw anybody have any idea when the expansion comes out????
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • godprince
    edited November 2009
    sheesh ppl are complaining already >.> so what if the tidebourns are going to be overpowering its not like the archers or the BMs already are.. like somone said in an earlier post whats wrong with a little bit of healthy competition? i say BRING ON THE TIDEBOURNS! btw anybody have any idea when the expansion comes out????

Maybe its just my opinion but theres no overpowered class here yet, if u use apothecary mats or charm, it really balances any difference. Btw it depends how good u r in pvp/pk/pve, ive seen wizards pawning lvl93 archers that are actually 3 levels higher than themselves, clerics pawning archers, bms, etc, so yea bring on the tideborns, just that they may not be that overpowered or they will probably nerf them. and it comes out in december no exact date yet, ppl predict some dates but gms haven't said anything yet.
  • HeavenlyBane - Heavens Tear
    HeavenlyBane - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    godprince wrote: »
    Maybe its just my opinion but theres no overpowered class here yet, if u use apothecary mats or charm, it really balances any difference. Btw it depends how good u r in pvp/pk/pve, ive seen wizards pawning lvl93 archers that are actually 3 levels higher than themselves, clerics pawning archers, bms, etc, so yea bring on the tideborns, just that they may not be that overpowered or they will probably nerf them. and it comes out in december no exact date yet, ppl predict some dates but gms haven't said anything yet.

maybe i just havn't masterd pvp yet but i see what ur saying. but im sure tidbourns have weaknesses like all the other classes. thats what i was trying to get at.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • godprince
    edited November 2009
    maybe i just havn't masterd pvp yet but i see what ur saying. but im sure tidbourns have weaknesses like all the other classes. thats what i was trying to get at.

yea at first their skills seem like OP as hell but still some of them need sparks and have slow cooldown etc, so yeah no doubt they are gonna be pretty good specially both are gonna be perfect soloers, but lets see what happens when pvp starts for them b:sin cant wait b:surrender
This discussion has been closed.