NOTICE: 2x Drops, Experience & Spirit again this weekend!

Options

Comments

• alpesh
    alpesh Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    awesome...
    coz me new in game n 2x
    man its going 2 rock....b:dirtyb:dirtyb:victory
  • Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear
    Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    yay this makes me happy. hopefully will get close to 89 and then demon here i come b:dirty b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enrage archer
    Wife of Anneliesse b:dirty
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Its amazing how easily bought I am with 2x xp/sp/drops weekends.

This is total ownage D: I think I peed a little b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blackvoid - Sanctuary
    Blackvoid - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    sadly the 2x xp makes me wanna lvl my alt so i probly wont have the urge to do anything worth while this weekend no fair its making me lvl a lvl25 archer ><

on the plus side its a total win spoons for announcing this i have made you a cake accept or fear my wrathb:angryb:laugh
    i am the dark meaningless void that fills all of your souls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hallepaurion - Dreamweaver
    Hallepaurion - Dreamweaver Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Yay, Yay, Yay... although I can see TT matts greatly decreasing in price!!!! Maybe that's a good thing?
  • Lu_ - Heavens Tear
    Lu_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Excuse me Eatwithspoons, where r u or any other GM at 8am CST? I had to break up a fight in the general chat, in Heaven's Tear this morning. The Language, the abusive behavior, I mean WTH? I thought that this was a Video Game? I am a noob to this game, but I think someone should be around watching this stuff in the morning's. And this isn't the first time I have seen this kind of action on the common chat at this time frame. I don't have a problem w/ it myself, but isn't there kids on here too? Check it out between 8am - Noon CST! You can see for urself.
  • TheGodOfVVar - Sanctuary
    TheGodOfVVar - Sanctuary Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Excuse me Eatwithspoons, where r u or any other GM at 8am CST? I had to break up a fight in the general chat, in Heaven's Tear this morning. The Language, the abusive behavior, I mean WTH? I thought that this was a Video Game? I am a noob to this game, but I think someone should be around watching this stuff in the morning's. And this isn't the first time I have seen this kind of action on the common chat at this time frame. I don't have a problem w/ it myself, but isn't there kids on here too? Check it out between 8am - Noon CST! You can see for urself.

This isn't anything new. There's stuff said in WC on Sanctuary that makes we wonder how they get away with it.
  • Lu_ - Heavens Tear
    Lu_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Thank You for having this again. It Helps!
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Kick **** guys! Gotta get the fac notified so they can take advantage. Also can ponehs be drops this weekend?b:victoryb:pleased
  • /NiKi - Lost City
    /NiKi - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Yay, Yay, Yay... although I can see TT matts greatly decreasing in price!!!! Maybe that's a good thing?

finally some1 said it b:chuckle
    i was thinking the same,its really nice to have this kind of events but maybe when anniversary packs arent here.
    2x exp and spirit is great,so as drops from normal mob but HH mats..really?
    yeah would be nice to have that also from time to time,but with current prices of gold for those who dont use cash shop,farming hh was only way of getting money..with this event is kinda getting useless,considering time u waste in there,pots,charm or whatever u use since hh mats are double cheaper and probably gonna be cheaper even more since event is repeating.
    good thing for those who farm armor and stuff.. bad for those who make money out of it..
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

Glad I'm not the only one who gets annoyed by these guys in chat or WC and wants something done about it. It just seems like it's gotten worse since I started playing the game.
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Sweet!
    This time I have no paper to do this weekend.
    You make kitty happyb:cute
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    OMG I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased

Thank you REALLY <3
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Yaxana - Sanctuary
    Yaxana - Sanctuary Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Ok I'm happy now, I can go do TTs for my own gear. I guess I'll have to tell everyone I will NOT help with any TTs, I need my own TT90. >.>
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Yay!!!! b:dirty
    b:dirty
  • ChaoticTears - Harshlands
    ChaoticTears - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    finally some1 said it b:chuckle
    i was thinking the same,its really nice to have this kind of events but maybe when anniversary packs arent here.
    2x exp and spirit is great,so as drops from normal mob but HH mats..really?
    yeah would be nice to have that also from time to time,but with current prices of gold for those who dont use cash shop,farming hh was only way of getting money..with this event is kinda getting useless,considering time u waste in there,pots,charm or whatever u use since hh mats are double cheaper and probably gonna be cheaper even more since event is repeating.
    good thing for those who farm armor and stuff.. bad for those who make money out of it..

But for those that dont use the CS, cheaper TT mats is good for them. So errmmm stop thinking about whats good for you and think whats good for the rest of the players
  • Loner - Harshlands
    Loner - Harshlands Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Pwease make this every weekend b:thanks
  • LinZeta - Lost City
    LinZeta - Lost City Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    O_O

WOW, they are really trying to bring back players huh? Honestly, smart move.

2x drops means:More people farming HH=more mats=cheaper prices=YAY!
    Higher mold drop rates for FB/BHs=happy winers w/profit=YAY!
    2x xp means:FROSTWH0RING for mehhhh=YAY!
    2x spirit:Well....uhh....yeah.=YAY!

b:thanks
  • Wolfgore - Heavens Tear
    Wolfgore - Heavens Tear Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    b:victoryb:victoryb:victory

PWI thats PURE win! Keep it up <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Wow, people actually being people -- who would have thought? It's not like you have a blacklist or chat filter option or anything. Yelp me GM's! Stop everyone from doing things that bother me! b:cry

That being said this was a great event. It was free, a LOT of people did TT's/FF's/etc, prices on things TT related did go down quite a bit over this span, which means plenty of people got cheaper gear. Thumbs up and hopefully more great/free events like this.
  • FooFooKity - Heavens Tear
    FooFooKity - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I know such events such as this was suggested many times over in many different threads the one that happened last weekend gave me a sense that the player base was being listened to, now to have it happen again this weekend this is just plain AWESOME!! This is a good thing and should happen frequently. Im not sure who is in charge of having these events or turning on the switch for similar events but who ever you are we thank you!!! Keep up the good work.
  • Halina - Lost City
    Halina - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Yay GM's I Love You for this...surely i'm gonna enjoy this 2xb:kiss b:pleased
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

Back by popular demand! This weekend we will be having 2x Drops,

something that is actually back by popular demand.... GJ GMs!
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • XxArchmagexX - Dreamweaver
    XxArchmagexX - Dreamweaver Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Yayb:victoryb:victoryb:victory.
  • _ShOt_ - Lost City
    _ShOt_ - Lost City Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Psychic ftw! Psychic ftw! Psychic ftw! Psychic ftw! Psychic ftw! Psychic ftw!Psychic ftw! Psychic ftw!

o_O

Wow...

GMs DO exist...

O_o

Wow, people actually being people -- who would have thought?

Welcome to the internet! Where men are men, women are men, and children are people of the FBI!

...But people nonetheless. ;)

Psychic ftw! Psychic ftw! Psychic ftw! Psychic ftw! Psychic ftw! Psychic ftw! Psychic ftw! Psychic ftw!
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic] <----*sigh*... Summer... :\
    "Even on the most beautiful throne in the world you sit with your ****." ~Michel de Montaigne

Every individual music instrument is like a person.
    Every individual music instrument has a different personality
    Every individual music instrument has a different voice.
    Every individual music instrument has a different face.
    Every individual music instrument has a different dialect.
    Every individual music instrument uses different words.
    And the type of music is the language it speaks.
    There is no 'best' type of music instrument, and if you think there is, then you're racist, because it's just like saying there is a 'best' skin-color or nationality.
    Even though bass guitar rules all.

Heheh, I like the way my sig usually takes up more space than my post :3
  • DemonicBite - Sanctuary
    DemonicBite - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    OK I so love this
    I dont normaly post things in the forums but
    on this note I had to
    TYVM PWI YOU ROCK b:victory
    2x Events FTW
    *hopes 2x events are going to be more offten* b:nosebleed
    I was acturaly able to start working on my gear and skills
    last weekend thanks to the 2x drop got all the mats I needed
    and some to spare
    gave me some pocket change to play around with XD
    and again
    TY TY TY b:victory
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    This isn't anything new. There's stuff said in WC on Sanctuary that makes we wonder how they get away with it.
    Glad I'm not the only one who gets annoyed by these guys in chat or WC and wants something done about it. It just seems like it's gotten worse since I started playing the game.

I'm just wondering when the gm's are going to notice that ppl actually are interested in this being a part of the game that needs to be changed.
    Wow, people actually being people -- who would have thought? It's not like you have a blacklist or chat filter option or anything. Yelp me GM's! Stop everyone from doing things that bother me! b:cry

Janus, I love you man but...

The blacklist only holds 20 morons. So in order to blacklist a current moron you have to delete a prior one.

Why should we have to filter out world chat? Its a lot of how people buy and sell or trade items. Its not much to ask people to act with a bit of class and integrity.

It would be equally as fair for us to ask people to pm their lewd and crude comments as it is for you to ask us to blacklist or filter out world chat. If it was 1 person out of 100 complaining about the world chat it would be fair to say that ppl are complaining for no reason. But the number is far greater than that.

Their chat system is flawed. If they wish to not employ more people to enforce their TOS that already state the kind of chat that is going on isn't allowed; then they need to change their chat system. One of the two would cut down on a lot of the problems in this area.

ON TOPIC! AWESOME EVENT CAN'T WAIT AGAIN!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Leonardo - Heavens Tear
    Leonardo - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    haha
    thank you GMS b:thanks
  • BloodJunky - Harshlands
    BloodJunky - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    this is a great incentivate (if i spelled that right) to keep me goin, thanks alot been goin through some rough times...(cant afford skills much less my repairs..) so this will do me a great deal of good.

i have played quite a few games where say, friday is double party xp,saturday double xp..(would be spirit to) and sunday double drop this seems to work very well .. i hope these weekly events continue
  • Aahuti - Sanctuary
    Aahuti - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    GM's i love you guys i really do.b:dirty
    Frost runs here i come