Options

Comments

• Endless_life - Harshlands
    Endless_life - Harshlands Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Hmmm.... from both a PvP and PvE situation i would have to say

1. Endless_life
    Knows his class very well, Good idea of the Balance Needed, knows how to survive in pvp, 24k HP buffed and still Hits harder then any other barb ive fought.

b:quietb:quiet i hit soft and have 2k hp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Dark_Fail im tired of one shoting or 2 shoting u at west gate, serious, dont embarass urself anymore, gratz u can kill me when i forget mp pots on bank, but expect that i rolled u 32103213'12 times, GG.

And when that happened we both werent 95.

no embarassing myself... LOL
    a mage who forgets his mp pots in bank.. thats so pro LOL
    and actually your 3k-6k crits only ticks me buddy
    b:sad Endless
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TrueWitch - Harshlands
    TrueWitch - Harshlands Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

LMAO b:laugh
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Dark_Fail im tired of one shoting or 2 shoting u at west gate, serious, dont embarass urself anymore, gratz u can kill me when i forget mp pots on bank, but expect that i rolled u 32103213'12 times, GG.

And when that happened we both werent 95.

we had fun 1v1 last night right?

the way you try to use BT is too.........................predictable, its like............rank8 mage lol

Ps. even with rank8+7 he cant even kill me with BT...so dont even bother next time, unless you pray everyday "OMG please give me a cri on MD when I use BT"b:laugh
  • iffy6
    iffy6 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    kenlee wrote: »
    what? kudos for showing up in pvp but he was never that good

And who are you? If I'm not wrong you are the veno named Pro?

You quit too early bro because I was in 1 star blue robes always charmless with a sawfly until 8x.

Then I turned into a 1 star blue robe charmless veno with a nix until 9x.

Then at 9x I started to care about my gear and started rolling a bit of face.

Now I am 99 pushing 100 with +8 gear and I don't know too many people that could win 1v1 with me. I would say MD, XuLin and some barbs with perdition zerk crits are the only ones really that are kos that can kill me. But I blame Bloop, Mali, Lig and them for being bad and not getting me protect :<
  • XFeRX - Harshlands
    XFeRX - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    no embarassing myself... LOL
    a mage who forgets his mp pots in bank.. thats so pro LOL
    and actually your 3k-6k crits only ticks me buddy

Tim only hit 3-6k? i dont think so b:shutup

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/1669/l33tdmg.jpg
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Tim only hit 3-6k? i dont think so b:shutup

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/1669/l33tdmg.jpg

u should say in what cicumstances i got so much damage.. i could easily post damage logs of saveless taking 16k etc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XFeRX - Harshlands
    XFeRX - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    u should say in what cicumstances i got so much damage.. i could easily post damage logs of saveless taking 16k etc

umm hellspark+crit b:victory
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    speaks from a nub that doesnt know HT spend over $5k just for saving your guild for about few monthsb:chuckle

you act like your defense is really good or maybe im wrong becuz rank8 mage only do 100 dmg on cata

WTF does this mean?

XuLin can you translate, you have delt with his BR longer than anyone, thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    This topic made my day. To the kylin spokesman/women or w/e please get new excuses.

Perdition is op
    I have fourty thousand..
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    LOL @ ppl talking about TW strategies.

From what i saw on last TW,

Kylin: Disorganized. You can have the best plan evaaar. Yet you can;t carry it out.

KD: Only advantage over Kylin (i think number and gear wise guilds are similar) =
    Apply Basics on TW movement correctly and ppl actually have decent communication.

TW(If it's usually like last time) is far from deserving all the drama ppl is posting.
    So far it's just like rolling your face on the keyboard. U could see Kylin's pushes over9000 miles away.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TimMagicstrg - Harshlands
    TimMagicstrg - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    imo, Kylin made the pushes wrong, after cristal had 10%, they should have some BM to rambo into crystal and hit it to stop regen, and do not push with one cata, i saw catas coming alone, and that wasnt one time.

Simple tatics, regroup the 4 catas all people and go, how do u expect to pass defense with one cata?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    WTF does this mean?

XuLin can you translate, you have delt with his BR longer than anyone, thanks.

simple as fk, KD=HT, you have no credit at all whatsoever underdog~

maybe you need to get a charm and come fight me instead of having "im charmless", you are in a guild who get 2mil+ salary/week
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    imo, Kylin made the pushes wrong, after cristal had 10%, they should have some BM to rambo into crystal and hit it to stop regen, and do not push with one cata, i saw catas coming alone, and that wasnt one time.

Simple tatics, regroup the 4 catas all people and go, how do u expect to pass defense with one cata?

BTW The Health of Crystals in TW are constantly Regenning, no just whilst its not being hit but when it is as well. Having one person smacking the crystal doesn’t prevent anything, HQ in TW isn’t like mobs were u need to keep aggro or it regens up.
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    Xulin - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Morale of the story:

KY talks so much trash, but they don't say anything when they win. And KD doesn't say anything, but talk so much trash when they win.

I can do ascii art but it something like this :

KY->
    <-KD
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Morale of the story:

KY talks so much trash, but they don't say anything when they win. And KD doesn't say anything, but talk so much trash when they win.

I can do ascii art but it something like this :

KY->
    <-KD

deal? rank9 for orb
  • Blade - Harshlands
    Blade - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    West gate is FFA. and that goes for allies/kos/ and nonfactors

that is all b:victory
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

Huh?

10char
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    1. Endless_life : very versatile cause he can handle tanking pretty well and is a killer in PvP

2.Taboo : Ive seen him pking since levels 8x, and he has got the skills. Tanking wise he is excellent.

3.Killer_Khan : Very hard to kill and knows how to PK effectively as a Barb.

4/5 I dont c any level 9x barb that comes out as the barbs Ive mentioned above so I could say that there are alot of good Barbs at 9x but none can come out as better then the rest. Tekkblade has huge HP but not that good skillwise for what Ive seen so far. At PK I c Paigrande, HistoryX, Bain sometimes, Cleon sometimes, and a few others but none of those is much better than the other.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    LOL funny how ppl now talk big about "wahhg i don't care about TW i pwn you in west gate" when back when the over9K core was active these same ppl QQed so much "im all about TW i don't care about you owning me non stop outside TW"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    LOL funny how ppl now talk big about "wahhg i don't care about TW i pwn you in west gate" when back when the over9K core was active these same ppl QQed so much "im all about TW i don't care about you owning me non stop outside TW"

Not funny at all, Over9k crew didnt c as many level 9x as there is now. Please stop talking like Over9k would still be a factor outside TW unless u can prove it otherwise.
    (\__/)
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Not funny at all, Over9k crew didnt c as many level 9x as there is now. Please stop talking like Over9k would still be a factor outside TW unless u can prove it otherwise.

LOL I can pwn you without even gear on. Now shush lvl 70 man.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    LOL I can pwn you without even gear on. Now shush lvl 70 man.

I would call u fail if u couldnt b:chuckle
    (\__/)
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I would call u fail if u couldnt b:chuckle

b:shocked wow you admit weakness easy. Im sure as lvl 70 i could kill a gearless cleric lvl 96.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    b:shocked wow you admit weakness easy. Im sure as lvl 70 i could kill a gearless cleric lvl 96.

Not hard to die to a vit cleric 26 levels above you unless the cleric is fail. Specially if you r an arcane Wizard with less than 2k hp b:bye
    (\__/)
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Not hard to die to a vit cleric 26 levels above you unless the cleric is fail. Specially if you r an arcane Wizard with less than 2k hp b:bye

it's ok. you can go to your corner now. U already stated you are unskilled ^ ^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    it's ok. you can go to your corner now. U already stated you are unskilled ^ ^

Oh Yeah im really unskilled, but wont change the fact that Over9k wouldnt be a factor if the core still played b:bye b:chuckle b:pleased
    (\__/)
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Oh Yeah im really unskilled, but wont change the fact that Over9k wouldnt be a factor if the core still played b:bye b:chuckle b:pleased

That is what all our fanboys keep telling to themselves to keep a bit dignity. b:thanks TY Mr. Fanboy#9001
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    That is what all our fanboys keep telling to themselves to keep a bit dignity. b:thanks TY Mr. Fanboy#9001

ohhh if ego could be count urs would definetly be 9000, and I managed to take it down to 0. b:victory Oh no dont tell me u have more than 9k b:shocked
    (\__/)
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Lets see.....

Nurfed: plays
    Ultimate: trolls boards and prolly plays...
    Saveless: Annoys everything that moves, and plays.
    Iffy: plays
    fahod: plays

Thats a pretty solid core.... Go and make OVER9k again and stop making KD an rpk faction, Icon would be rolling over in his grave. b:victory