Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I've retired.
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I've retired.

which I use "old school". sounds better

show you something hilarious. 2 mirages without orbs = http://i37.tinypic.com/ajo0g1.jpg
  • Cleon - Harshlands
    Cleon - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    lemme tell you something.....we took out their crystall in a defense TW with a 12 man attack, why....our catas can stay alive and know what pots to use. doing what you are told has nothing to do with sucking at catapulling.

Cool story bra.
    First off, who gives a **** what one person says?
    Second: http://i35.tinypic.com/16qwwm.jpg b:shutup
    next, thats why all your catas die retardedly fast.....you couldnt kill our crystall after getting it to 10% within 20 minutes. ya know what happened when your HQ was at 10%? we made a massive 10 man push and took it out. you guys need to learn how to stay alive.

Anyone else notice how his xx man push keeps getting lower and lower, next thing you know it was taboo soloing it with his 1 man push.
    now for your pvp comment.....what is it you do in group pvp? first off ill say this, i never see you in an pk wars. fly around build chi, maybe drop a perdition every once in a while, chase a DD thats causing your guild troubles, AND REPEATEDLY BUFF DDs IN YOUR SQUAD THAT DIE. hate to break it to ya big guy but a pk war would be the same if the barbs just buffed and left.

LOLROFL, this is the funniest thing I've read, you know so little about barb pvp it's not even funny, you on the other hand can turtle in TW. That explains a lot, simple tasks for simple minds.
    we had 1 war vs ky last week and we won.....2 weeks ago the only tw against KY was a 3 hour defense. and any attack tws kylin has won has been etherblade or arch, which dont count.
    It actually says a lot, you just have to read between the lines.

On topic:

PvP barbs:
    Can't really tell who is good and who isn't since WB vs. WB is just dumb, but my vote goes out to endless_life (+80% demon skills b:surrender), HistoryX, Bain and Saveless (old school like MD said).

PvE barbs:
    Tekkblade, DarkTanker and OoPPoO (sp?), all Kylin members since I don't do PvE with anyone else b:sad
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    MD posts are not biased at all.
    And Cleon if by PvE you mean kill and tank wicked yan then yes. Tekk is the best. CAUSE ITS HARD TO BE GOOD AT PVE!
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Tekk is the best. CAUSE ITS HARD TO BE GOOD AT PVE!

+1 b:bye

/10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • laaaawl
    laaaawl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    you just make a macro that repeats, cuts mag skills and go afk untill you go for belial :p well fine, sometimes you have to click the macro a 2nd time. should be too much for tekk imo
    breit gebaut, braun gebrannt, 100 kilo hantelbank.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    lemme tell you something.....we took out their crystall in a defense TW with a 12 man attack, why....our catas can stay alive and know what pots to use. doing what you are told has nothing to do with sucking at catapulling.

first off, here ya go.
    http://i80.servimg.com/u/f80/13/70/68/34/nova11.jpg

next, thats why all your catas die retardedly fast.....you couldnt kill our crystall after getting it to 10% within 20 minutes. ya know what happened when your HQ was at 10%? we made a massive 10 man push and took it out. you guys need to learn how to stay alive.

now for your pvp comment.....what is it you do in group pvp? first off ill say this, i never see you in an pk wars. fly around build chi, maybe drop a perdition every once in a while, chase a DD thats causing your guild troubles, AND REPEATEDLY BUFF DDs IN YOUR SQUAD THAT DIE. hate to break it to ya big guy but a pk war would be the same if the barbs just buffed and left.
    hmmm so u are fighting to be the best wb of the server? hmmm ok if that makes u happy ^^
    im not gunna continue to argue with the KY fan club about TW or catapulling, what i think has been stated and is completely true. choose to be stubborn if you must, but you can ask anyone that has seen KY catas vs KD catas...KY has the gear, KD has the skill, and atm skill is winning.
    KY has the gears? KD has the skills? hmmm u talk a lot since GG and over9k merged with u? u have 2 rank 8... do we have 1? hmmm why u talk dude? look at your faction members gears. KY has gears? LOL
    Look at HT gears first then compare it to a KY can u? Another thing.. u have the asses we got the skills thats it... KD is only a bunch on KY haters and people wanting money thats all... even pinkerbell left KD because of the new members... stop talking w/o the rpkers who joined u are nothing...b:chuckle
    MD posts are not biased at all.
    And Cleon if by PvE you mean kill and tank wicked yan then yes. Tekk is the best. CAUSE ITS HARD TO BE GOOD AT PVE!
    Ajani why do u still talk? u miss kd? they invite everyone.. u can go back u know since they rpk nowb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited November 2009

Ajani why do u still talk? u miss kd? they invite everyone.. u can go back u know since they rpk nowb:thanks

LOLUMAD?
    Not my fault u have to run from west gate to wellspring running from a +2 bowb:bye
    Please re roll a cleric. You always say u are a awesome cleric. Please do it since ur ea skills are not that good. GG

Like i said Tekk is fail. Please carry on.
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    LOLUMAD?
    Not my fault u have to run from west gate to wellspring running from a +2 bowb:bye
    Please re roll a cleric. You always say u are a awesome cleric. Please do it since ur ea skills are not that good. GG

Like i said Tekk is fail. Please carry on.

LOL u mad u got butt **** 2 vs 1? u were fully buffed too
    dude stop pretending to be an awesome ea.. i am not i admit but u fail so much u have to bring up excuses like u run too much.. i am not a melee class even if i can fist u to death... + it was not to wellspring not even near the mines LOL.. i had to kill the barb that was continuously stunning me... and i managed to kill him and u... please QQ moreb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    LOL u mad u got butt **** 2 vs 1? u were fully buffed too
    dude stop pretending to be an awesome ea.. i am not i admit but u fail so much u have to bring up excuses like u run too much.. i am not a melee class even if i can fist u to death... + it was not to wellspring not even near the mines LOL.. i had to kill the barb that was continuously stunning me... and i managed to kill him and u... please QQ moreb:chuckle

I is fail. Please now Shut up and lets debate this:

Barbs at PvE: Tha hardest barb path.
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    I is fail. Please now Shut up and lets debate this:

Barbs at PvE: Tha hardest barb path.

yes u are and put your barb buddy in here as failest pvp barb...b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TimMagicstrg - Harshlands
    TimMagicstrg - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    HistoryX, Taboo and Endless_life if we are talking about pvp skills
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    yes u are and put your barb buddy in here as failest pvp barb...b:chuckle

You killed a 70 barb with 60 gear. Please someone give Dark_fail a medal.b:cute
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Why the **** does every thread turn into ajani vs dark? Seriously you two get a room or something.
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Why the **** does every thread turn into ajani vs dark? Seriously you two get a room or something.

Shut up_. You are in his faction dood, you should know he is so pro he 3 shoots 70 barbsb:shocked
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    or invite nova for a threesome
  • laaaawl
    edited November 2009
    kenlee wrote: »
    or invite nova for a threesome

they wouldn't even realize nova is there. too much love between them
  • MuGata - Harshlands
    MuGata - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    hard to juge barbs...

By gear(cs factor)
    1.Endless_life
    2.Tekkblade
    3.LEA
    4.Cleon?(not sure if he is cser havent eaven seen his gear xD)
    5.random 3x barb with +12 gears

PvP(west gate and such)
    1,HistoryX
    2.Saveless(if he eaven still plays)
    3.Yaoshy(if he eaven still plays)
    4.angeRR(tho he isnt a barb but he can tank alot ppl)

TW
    1.Taboo(he knows what is he doing)
    2.Bain(bish is hard to kill)
    3.Unmovable(not sure never hited him not seen his gear but ppl say he is good)
    4.cant remember any more TW barbs...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World International
    MuGata - Elf Archer - Demon

Perfect World Multilingual
    Lovintom - Barbarian
  • Chronex - Harshlands
    Chronex - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Ajani dude you fail horribly... 4 vs 1 at west gate and go pwned enough said b:laugh
  • laaaawl
    edited November 2009
    hard to juge barbs...

By gear(cs factor)
    1.Endless_life
    2.Tekkblade
    3.LEA
    4.Cleon?(not sure if he is cser havent eaven...

i stopped reading here.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    when u hav so many ppl defending the base it gets super hard to go through, unlike KD kylin didnt hav 70% of the guild defending...
    12 people take down our crystal, oh really. can you exaggerate about the facts more?

So which is it? did we have a huge attack or a huge defense, you cant both be right....btw i did exagerate the 12 man attack.....it was really 11, sorry.
    KY has the gears? KD has the skills? hmmm u talk a lot since GG and over9k merged with u? u have 2 rank 8... do we have 1? hmmm why u talk dude? look at your faction members gears. KY has gears? LOL
    Look at HT gears first then compare it to a KY can u?

This is a thread about barbs and we were talking about catas bud. HT doesnt pull catas, nor does nurfed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    This is a thread about barbs and we were talking about catas bud. HT doesnt pull catas, nor does nurfed.

cool story but dont say KY has gears i wil say LOL.. or maybe ROFL like MDb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    cool story but dont say KY has gears i wil say LOL.. or maybe ROFL like MDb:chuckle

I know right?

Why can't KD members be more like Tekk and MD, I wish I had gear like that.

b:cry

No, seriously.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I know right?

Why can't KD members be more like Tekk and MD, I wish I had gear like that.

b:cry

No, seriously.

HeadTrauma and Nurfed ijs tbh imo wtf o.O
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    So which is it? did we have a huge attack or a huge defense, you cant both be right....btw i did exagerate the 12 man attack.....it was really 11, sorry.

He means "kylin didnt have a lot of people defending like Kingdom" and everytimes my guild call me back to base to defense "talkboo". Once I go back to base...somehow talkboo die under 5sec....

Do you mind list your "11" people? And do me a favor, please fraps the TW next time and upload, so I can clearly see how pro you are as a cata...
  • laaaawl
    edited November 2009
    He means "kylin didnt have a lot of people defending like Kingdom" and everytimes my guild call me back to base to defense "talkboo". Once I go back to base...somehow talkboo die under 5sec....

Do you mind list your "11" people? And do me a favor, please fraps the TW next time and upload, so I can clearly see how pro you are as a cata...

why dont you fraps? isnt it you who wants to prove his point?
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    laaaawl wrote: »
    why dont you fraps? isnt it you who wants to prove his point?

Why do I need to prove his point? Have you read anything or you just randomly pop out troll like talkboo?

"we only have 12 people and take down your crystal" lol....hilarious, he thinks hes sixty thousands now
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    "we only have 12 people and take down your crystal" lol....hilarious

I find it hillarious too, because sadly its true, ROFL....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    I find it hillarious too, because sadly its true, ROFL....

the most hilarious part was we were getting triple atk on Sat, eventually me/rome/and bunch of others werent online. but i heard your crystal was at 20%? lol...wtf getting triple atk, and you atk lvl1 lands lol....how sad were ur catas?

anyway, so can i get the list from you. the 11 people list^^

cuz eventually everytime i target you, you have butt buddy like "a party" gank me
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Cool story bra.

http://i35.tinypic.com/16qwwm.jpg make my day