Top 5 Barbarians on Harshland

Comments

• laaaawl
    laaaawl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    dont think that tekks WCs has some kind of magic effect on me, i play with him, i know him.

and you still didnt realize that he's bad?
    breit gebaut, braun gebrannt, 100 kilo hantelbank.
  • BigBang - Harshlands
    BigBang - Harshlands Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    1. Pandora
    2. Deity
    3. GriminFlamez
    4. Cancer
    5. Ballin

awl LC barbs isnt griminflamez the guy with the oh so godly perdition ?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:laugh LOL @ Bain being on this list.

One time in NS, during Crimson and Kylin KOS, he was red and I was standing next to him debating whether or not to attack, looked at his crappy gears and XS, and then he sends me a squad invite. I deny, PK him in less than 10 seconds while both of us being uncharmed, and go about my merry way into my fb79.

So just because another barb gets GXs like 2492309423990 other barbs and BMs on the server, their place on this list is valid? b:shocked

PvP Barbs-

Endless_life
    Tekkblade
    Taboo
    HybrisX (When he still played.)
    HistoryX

PvE Barbs- (Excellent gv barbs)

Chyry
    okamistyle
    Chronex
    holographic
    Tajiah

And I don't really think we should be seeing people such as LEA, RayVer, killer_khan, or any other high level barb because you never see them do anything...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BigBang - Harshlands
    BigBang - Harshlands Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    best barbs by MY opinion

1 Yaoshi ( alwase admired him and he know how to play)
    2 Endles_life (known him for quite a while and alwase rocking in pvp)
    3 short list huh

FAILEST BARBS EVER

1 BigBag
    2 Jlung
    3 shortnes again :D
    (\__/)
  • laaaawl
    laaaawl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009

One time in NS, during Crimson and Kylin KOS, he was red and I was standing next to him debating whether or not to attack, looked at his crappy gears and XS, and then he sends me a squad invite. I deny, PK him in less than 10 seconds while both of us being uncharmed, and go about my merry way into my fb79.

So just because another barb gets GXs like 2492309423990 other barbs and BMs on the server, their place on this list is valid? b:shocked

if he gets killed by you, he sure must be the top fail.

edit for saveless

fail list:
    1. talkblade
    2. bain
    3. some lvl 15 robe wb
    4.-xx. some random ones
    xx. saveless
    breit gebaut, braun gebrannt, 100 kilo hantelbank.
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I want to be on the fail list.
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i agree those arent in any ranking endless>>>>>>>>>>Bain>>>>>>>>>>Tekk

Seriously, stop listening to tekk talk in WC it may give people the wrong impression.

+7 set......

In my eyes no kylin barbs should be on the list at all.....maybe bain but thats even a stretch. I never see, or hear about any of them doing anything good 1v1 or 1vX which is the only way to meassure barb pk ability, cause lets face it.....in group pk barbs are only as good as their buffs. Then you look at them from a catapulling stand point (they are in fact the 2nd best TW guild) and they are an absolute joke. Absolutaley clueless as to how a catapuller should be played.

I have to completely disagree with u here, its true that Kylin completely fked up in the atk war on friday but dont blame the catapullers cuz none of them was leading the atk teams nd they only did what they were told. KD has good nd bad catapullers but the same goes for Kylin nd in imo, from a catapulling stand point both guilds r matched.

Now about the thread, its very hard to pick a top5 but the best in the server overall is endlessb:victory
    (\__/)
  • Hipster - Harshlands
    Hipster - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2009

PvP Barbs-

Endless_life
    Tekkblade
    Taboo
    HistoryX

Chyry
    okamistyle
    Chronex
    holographic
    Tajiah

And I don't really think we should be seeing people such as LEA, RayVer, killer_khan, or any other high level barb because you never see them do anything...

i can hardly imagine u pking... only seen u once, when u 3 v 1d me with two robe users, ur backup got wiped and i think u ran to sz, or something like that. after that in a short conversation u stated how bad u are in pvp, and that u want to take lessons on stunlocking from someone i dont recall :))

i have less hp than bain but i am pretty sure i could tank u on npc hp potions, just as it worked with LEA.

i never sad i put him there for his GX
  • Cleon - Harshlands
    Cleon - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Uhhh.. If you ever fought talkblade, you would know exactly when he's going to perdition. Baddies are predictable.
    Uhhh... since KD has Arch, I suggest you check out the officer. He has some nice pk pots, like the no channeling.

Stun - No channeling pot - Bestial (if you are demon and have it) - perdition. You never saw what hit you.
    i agree those arent in any ranking endless>>>>>>>>>>Bain>>>>>>>>>>Tekk

Seriously, stop listening to tekk talk in WC it may give people the wrong impression.

+7 set......

In my eyes no kylin barbs should be on the list at all.....maybe bain but thats even a stretch. I never see, or hear about any of them doing anything good 1v1 or 1vX which is the only way to meassure barb pk ability, cause lets face it.....in group pk barbs are only as good as their buffs. Then you look at them from a catapulling stand point (they are in fact the 2nd best TW guild) and they are an absolute joke. Absolutaley clueless as to how a catapuller should be played.

Bain has two pieces of +7 HH90.

Oh, and playing a cata puller isn't rocket science, don't try and stretch your ego to far tabby boy.

This is what every cata puller does, including you and your KD buddies, run to the crystal/tower, get the cata lined up and turtle. When turtle runs out use pk pots/Beastial Rage so you get a few more seconds - repeat and rinse.
    Don't forget to "hide" inside the cata and use your all class flying pet!

Finally, rofl @ yellow text, so your only job in pvp is to buff people? Or are you saying that you are only as good as your buff, so if I have level 10 buffs I must be pro. b:surrender
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Finally, rofl @ yellow text, so your only job in pvp is to buff people? Or are you saying that you are only as good as your buff, so if I have level 10 buffs I must be pro. b:surrender

Taboo has Level 11 HP Buff. Just saying. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Uhhh... since KD has Arch, I suggest you check out the officer. He has some nice pk pots, like the no channeling.

Stun - No channeling pot - Bestial (if you are demon and have it) - perdition. You never saw what hit you.

Uhh I knew exactly what the pots you were talking about in ADC in your original reply. Like i said, baddies are predictable and you know exactly when he's going to perdition.

If you ever fought talkblade, you would know his bad habits and what triggers an armageddon for him.
  • Endless_life - Harshlands
    Endless_life - Harshlands Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Uhh I knew exactly what the pots you were talking about in ADC in your original reply. Like i said, baddies are predictable and you know exactly when he's going to perdition.

If you ever fought talkblade, you would know his bad habits and what triggers an armageddon for him.

^^ i dont really use perdition on 1v1 fights
    its a great skill but in a close fight
    it could make your day or you could die from it

well i dont think i should be on the list
    i just have good gear and that pretty much it =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited November 2009

I have to completely disagree with u here, its true that Kylin completely fked up in the atk war on friday but dont blame the catapullers cuz none of them was leading the atk teams nd they only did what they were told. KD has good nd bad catapullers but the same goes for Kylin nd in imo, from a catapulling stand point both guilds r matched.
    lemme tell you something.....we took out their crystall in a defense TW with a 12 man attack, why....our catas can stay alive and know what pots to use. doing what you are told has nothing to do with sucking at catapulling.

Oh, and playing a cata puller isn't rocket science, don't try and stretch your ego to far tabby boy.

This is what every cata puller does, including you and your KD buddies, run to the crystal/tower, get the cata lined up and turtle. When turtle runs out use pk pots/Beastial Rage so you get a few more seconds - repeat and rinse.
    Don't forget to "hide" inside the cata and use your all class flying pet!

first off, here ya go.
    http://i80.servimg.com/u/f80/13/70/68/34/nova11.jpg

next, thats why all your catas die retardedly fast.....you couldnt kill our crystall after getting it to 10% within 20 minutes. ya know what happened when your HQ was at 10%? we made a massive 10 man push and took it out. you guys need to learn how to stay alive.

now for your pvp comment.....what is it you do in group pvp? first off ill say this, i never see you in an pk wars. fly around build chi, maybe drop a perdition every once in a while, chase a DD thats causing your guild troubles, AND REPEATEDLY BUFF DDs IN YOUR SQUAD THAT DIE. hate to break it to ya big guy but a pk war would be the same if the barbs just buffed and left.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Dont use me in your litttle e-peen fight here, I dont do well around peens of any sort :|
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    lemme tell you something.....we took out their crystall in a defense TW with a 12 man attack, why....our catas can stay alive and know what pots to use. doing what you are told has nothing to do with sucking at catapulling.

when u hav so many ppl defending the base it gets super hard to go through, KD has a very good defence nd Kylin had a very bad atk on that day (in a strategic point of view). Now dont blame kylin catas for not being able to survive against a good defence, unlike KD kylin didnt hav 70% of the guild defending...
    ^^ i dont really use perdition on 1v1 fights
    its a great skill but in a close fight
    it could make your day or you could die from it

well i dont think i should be on the list
    i just have good gear and that pretty much it =P

You have a good gear nd know how to use it for your advantage, thats essential in order to b the bestb:victory
    (\__/)
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    im not gunna continue to argue with the KY fan club about TW or catapulling, what i think has been stated and is completely true. choose to be stubborn if you must, but you can ask anyone that has seen KY catas vs KD catas...KY has the gear, KD has the skill, and atm skill is winning.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Uhhh... Actually Pai is spot on. At the start of the war when you had fewer defenders we got your crystal down to 10%, as soon as the rest of your defence shows up we struggled, whereas ur cata's were only ever going up against our 2 squad defence (12 defenders will take longer to kill you than the 50ish u had in base.)

Stroke your ego as much as you like, though. b:bye
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Dont use me in your litttle e-peen fight here, I dont do well around peens of any sort :|

sorry nova, ill use this one instead.
    http://i80.servimg.com/u/f80/13/70/68/34/redbet10.jpg
    Uhhh... Actually Pai is spot on. At the start of the war when you had fewer defenders we got your crystal down to 10%, as soon as the rest of your defence shows up we struggled, whereas ur cata's were only ever going up against our 2 squad defence (12 defenders will take longer to kill you than the 50ish u had in base.)

Stroke your ego as much as you like, though. b:bye

quick note.....what happens when there are alot of defenders killing your attack?.......thats right they res in your base. take your head out of your **** and stop defending your fail catapullers. your game plan was fine, they couldnt stay alive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    im not gunna continue to argue with the KY fan club about TW or catapulling, what i think has been stated and is completely true. choose to be stubborn if you must, but you can ask anyone that has seen KY catas vs KD catas...KY has the gear, KD has the skill, and atm skill is winning.

Ok, I disagree with you. KY has 1 barb with excellent gears and thats Tekkblade. You are level 99, with pretty decent gears and I have to admit you are good. Being level 99 in Harshlands means having an advange over many players because you can get the best gears and the damage reduction other players suffer is worth mentioning. KY has some pretty skilled barbs too just like KD. So at that point only the defence can make a difference. KD lost agaisnt KY last weekend in 1v1, but this weekend it was the inverse. Were the KY barbs more skilled last week? or was KD defence bad? I heard some KD talking, whining about KY nixes but this weekend I heard KY whining about bad attack tactics.
    (\__/)
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i can hardly imagine u pking... only seen u once, when u 3 v 1d me with two robe users, ur backup got wiped and i think u ran to sz, or something like that. after that in a short conversation u stated how bad u are in pvp, and that u want to take lessons on stunlocking from someone i dont recall :))

i have less hp than bain but i am pretty sure i could tank u on npc hp potions, just as it worked with LEA.

i never sad i put him there for his GX

1. I was joking when I said I need stun locking lessons. My 3 stuns + occult ice work pretttyyyyy well.

2. Lol @ you getting way too butt hurt over my troll post b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited November 2009

true
    mayb

40k hp can suc it
  • Noc - Harshlands
    Noc - Harshlands Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited November 2009

PvP Barbs-

Endless_life
    Tekkblade
    Taboo
    HistoryX

Chyry
    okamistyle
    Chronex
    holographic
    Tajiah

Lol for some reason I find this hard to believe. Your the fail 90 bm that needed a cleric to heal u during are fight cause I completely demolished your hp. Fighting u was like fighting a lvl 70 arcane mage. If u cant even handle a lvl 75 barb I dont know how u could kill a 9x.

And b4 u say "o u ran to sz" whats the point fighting some1 with a cleric hovering over there head healing them.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Ok, I disagree with you. KY has 1 barb with excellent gears and thats Tekkblade. You are level 99, with pretty decent gears and I have to admit you are good. Being level 99 in Harshlands means having an advange over many players because you can get the best gears and the damage reduction other players suffer is worth mentioning. KY has some pretty skilled barbs too just like KD. So at that point only the defence can make a difference. KD lost agaisnt KY last weekend in 1v1, but this weekend it was the inverse. Were the KY barbs more skilled last week? or was KD defence bad? I heard some KD talking, whining about KY nixes but this weekend I heard KY whining about bad attack tactics.

we had 1 war vs ky last week and we won.....2 weeks ago the only tw against KY was a 3 hour defense. and any attack tws kylin has won has been etherblade or arch, which dont count.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    we had 1 war vs ky last week and we won.....2 weeks ago the only tw against KY was a 3 hour defense. and any attack tws kylin has won has been etherblade or arch, which dont count.

the thread is "top 5 WB", and it becomes TW topic now? tired of reading your **** story, you dont have to say all the **** against Kylin to "make people believe" you are good, in fact you arent even close.

12 people take down our crystal, oh really. can you exaggerate about the facts more? You act like you know how to play a cata, thats why everytime after ur turtle and 12sec immune dmg pot gone then you instantly die....ok Mr.talkboo. Dont forget you lose in 2hr while you were atking, 2-3 times.

I mean, come on. Give each other credit sometimes, and stop acting so big...those flames are too old school. Read over and over the same shet is getting pointless.

My top 5 WB "PVP"
    1. Saveless(old school)
    2. Endless_Life
    3. Speedy
    4. Killer_khan
    5. Cleon/Lamarus(god know idk how to spell his name correctly)

PS. Whoever qq about not being on top 5 WB pvp...at least show up more in pk "without having 2 party back up" please. In fact, it shouldnt be top 5 pvp WB, but it should be "top 5 show up pvp WB"
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    the thread is "top 5 WB", and it becomes TW topic now? tired of reading your **** story, you dont have to say all the **** against Kylin to "make people believe" you are good, in fact you arent even close.

12 people take down our crystal, oh really. can you exaggerate about the facts more? You act like you know how to play a cata, thats why everytime after ur turtle and 12sec immune dmg pot gone then you instantly die....ok Mr.talkboo

I mean, come on. Give each other credit sometimes, and stop acting so big...those flames are too old school. Read over and over the same shet is getting pointless.

My top 5 WB "PVP"
    1. Saveless(old school)
    2. Endless_Life
    3. Speedy
    4. Killer_khan
    5. Cleon/Lamarus(god know idk how to spell his name correctly)

PS. Whoever qq about not being on top 5 WB pvp...at least show up more in pk "without having 2 party back up" please. In fact, it shouldnt be top 5 pvp WB, but it should be "top 5 show up pvp WB"

you are a moron, end of story
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    you are a moron, end of story

sure, I already predict you will say pointless shet right away without even using your brain.

just remind you read this thread topic before you respond something off topic, otherwise your teacher will give you "0"
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Mr.talkboo

Heh, kinda catchy. I like it.
    b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Heh, kinda catchy. I like it.
    b:laugh

Have you realized HL thread is becoming like LC's thread?

same thing over and over again, world chat about same thing over and over again etc.

b:sleep
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    My top 5 WB "PVP"
    1. Saveless(old school)

Old school.....I like that.
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Old school.....I like that.

unless you gonna tell me you still play this game more than hr/day.

idk, i havent seen you around except maybe once/week at west archo

PS. BH and daily are 2 things keep me in game