Top 5 Barbarians on Harshland

Comments

• TimMagicstrg - Harshlands
    TimMagicstrg - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    +45 magic and +5 h99 dont compare to +10 rank6 with 2 g12, give me some time to farm HH and i will +7 and add a g11 and i will do ur 1x1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    so nice..after posting random shet, then act like afk in game lol.....

Tim pm me anytime you want, you little carebear
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    +45 magic and +5 h99 dont compare to +10 rank6 with 2 g12, give me some time to farm HH and i will +7 and add a g11 and i will do ur 1x1

im surely do its "+10 rank6 with [2] G12" lol..i think my dmg is too high for you? its not even +9 d-bag lol....and only 1 G12...sorry
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    Xulin - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    1) I have more than 3.5k hp so your little sage icedragon cannot oneshot me.
    2) There were more than 10 of you, please don't omit other players to make yourself look good.
    3) I never said that MD.
    4) I never said perdition was OP, just wondered by 4/5 perditions I get zerked on with GX.

Anymore complaints?
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Ps. so he still fail w/o my gears eventually....your previous post and the one you just post doesnt make any fking sense lol

-11 (the 11 is for the number of attackers he lost a TW to)

ROFL.
    ROFL...
    ROFL......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    1) I have more than 3.5k hp so your little sage icedragon cannot oneshot me.
    2) There were more than 10 of you, please don't omit other players to make yourself look good.
    3) I never said that MD.
    4) I never said perdition was OP, just wondered by 4/5 perditions I get zerked on with GX.

Anymore complaints?

but you did said you can face **** Tim didnt you?....

LOL@TimMagicstrg, not even afk, he still posted on forum, yet he completely ignore me in game for a fight wow.....Mr.lvl99
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    I did not say that either.
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited November 2009

You are right, there were 12 of us. If anyone else was in your base, they weren't with the 2 attack squads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • laaaawl
    laaaawl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    You are right, there were 12 of us. If anyone else was in your base, they weren't with the 2 attack squads.

i think xulin was talking about the tim + squad vs xulin + squad situation
    breit gebaut, braun gebrannt, 100 kilo hantelbank.
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Actually there was 20, we sent most of our defense teams on offense since its already too late. Going to brag about that more?

Secondly, I was referring to Tim's ~10v4 masked as a "4v4."
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    I did not say that either.

i heard your BISD **** tho, fk u
    edited November 2009
    laaaawl wrote: »
    i think xulin was talking about the tim + squad vs xulin + squad situation

LOL, after yes, but first fight no
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    http://i80.servimg.com/u/f80/13/70/68/34/11mana10.jpg

here ya go, doesnt look like a very large scale attack to me.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KuZii - Harshlands
    KuZii - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Lolz MD dont be so butt hurt that someone can actually be better than you without spending as much as you b:bye
    edited November 2009
    Actually there was 20, we sent most of our defense teams on offense since its already too late. Going to brag about that more?

I'm not bragging, I'm correcting you. Kingdom had TWO squads of SIX people on attack. Those 12 people were the only people in charge of attacking your towers and crystal. Anyone else that you saw was not part of the attack.

{EDIT}
    You can see Taboo's squad SS in his post above, here is mine:
    http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o312/MagDragon89/2009-11-1319-39-34.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • laaaawl
    laaaawl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    LOL, after yes, but first fight no

i really dont care ^^ was just trying to get rid of the misunderstanding
    breit gebaut, braun gebrannt, 100 kilo hantelbank.
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    I'm not bragging, I'm correcting you. Kingdom had TWO squads of SIX people on attack. Those 12 people were the only people in charge of attacking your towers and crystal. Anyone else that you saw was not part of the attack.

{EDIT}
    You can see Taboo's squad SS in his post above, here is mine:
    http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o312/MagDragon89/2009-11-1319-39-34.jpg

you realize when crystal is under 5%, you can just let all 4 cata use rez scroll,so you dont even need 12 people(2 party) to atk. What we were saying was, throughout entire TW time, you had stupid lvl95+ DD not listen to your order and eventually come to our base and atk as well, now get it?
    so fking stupid. Cant even read or what????

PS. already had fun 1v1 with TimMagicstrg, now just waiting for talkboo whenever he has charm
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    The funniest part of all this is Taboo repeatedly admitting KD's plan was to have 58 people defend their crystal and then have the ignorance to claim our cata pullers suck for not getting through 58 KD, and praising himself for getting through 12 Kylin.

Cool story bro.
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    The funniest part of all this is Taboo repeatedly admitting KD's plan was to have 58 people defend their crystal and then have the ignorance to claim our cata pullers suck for not getting through 58 KD, and praising himself for getting through 12 Kylin.

Cool story bro.

+1

I said before and will say it once again, its difficult to win a war when u hav 70% of KD in the defence and your atk sucks( in a strategic point of view)... Our catas r as good as KD catas nd saying they suck when u werent even defending us shows how ignorant u r Taboo.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
    edited November 2009
    Our catas r as good as KD catas

Not really, no.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Hmmm.... from both a PvP and PvE situation i would have to say

1. Endless_life
    Knows his class very well, Good idea of the Balance Needed, knows how to survive in pvp, 24k HP buffed and still Hits harder then any other barb ive fought.

2. Taboo
    Dont Hear much about him but from the Few TW's ive had agenst Kingdom, hes always been a bish to kill. 21k HP buffed i think it is? and still is Meh with hits.

3. Ascii
    Nuff Said, Pro Barb

4. Speedyy
    The Power of the Credit Card repells you. Hits 22k HP buffed i think it was, Very good Knowing of tanking and staying alive, uses Defence Gems which have a brillient Effect in places like TW were your getting Hit by everyone.

5. Tekkblade
    He May talk alot, he may only have a single digit IQ but again when it comes to TW its about Living, and from what i heard, unless its MD overexadurating (lol), hes a pretty Beast to Kill. i havent fought him much in pvp nor do i see him alot in pvp, only time we've fought was when he tryed to fail Perd me, hit me for 6.9k then ran to sz when he relised i was still alive.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    +1

I said before and will say it once again, its difficult to win a war when u hav 70% of KD in the defence and your atk sucks( in a strategic point of view)... Our catas r as good as KD catas nd saying they suck when u werent even defending us shows how ignorant u r Taboo.

omg, this is getting old....

1) why could KY not take out a crustal at 10% hp.....i dont care what you say, turtle pop vacuity, run in 4 catas on HQ. genie when turtle wears out, job done.

2) what is hard to understand about this concept? if KY had 12 defenders on our 12 attack......that means it was also even on teh other end, so wtf is the problem?

3) with a large defense lots of people are constantly spawning in your base (where our 12 man attack was) and is able to help defend.

XX. People that have fought against both guilds say it, people that have been in both guilds say it.

btw....about me not defending....when i die i spawn in my base, and see what is going on. what i see is KY catapullers running in circles, letting their cata shoot 3 targets instead of 1, no dmg reduction on, some in human form.....its a facking mess dude, you dont have to be a genius to see it.

1 more thing for Pai, if you were not a catapuller, which you werent, why do you care so much. non catapulling barb in TW=buff bot, nothing you could personally do to change the outcome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Ok. When we get a rank8; lets see how long your catas will last :) . Until then please hush,
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Ok. When we get a rank8; lets see how long your catas will last :) . Until then please hush,

someone said you have to get lvl100 first

dont forget the deal we made^^, enjoy your rank9 soon
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited November 2009

When i get gear lets see how long it takes your entire defense to kill me, you forget i only have 21k hp and bad magic resist, but once again this is not the topic because i am talking about SKILL in TWs that have already happened. Take it easy on the futuristic predictions there nostradamos, KD catas > KY catas, end of story thats what ive been posting about, not mages and mage gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aznchristmas - Harshlands
    Aznchristmas - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    bloop is the best ep

wait i mean mg
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    When i get gear lets see how long it takes your entire defense to kill me, you forget i only have 21k hp and bad magic resist, but once again this is not the topic because i am talking about SKILL in TWs that have already happened. Take it easy on the futuristic predictions there nostradamos, KD catas > KY catas, end of story thats what ive been posting about, not mages and mage gear.

speaks from a nub that doesnt know HT spend over $5k just for saving your guild for about few monthsb:chuckle

you act like your defense is really good or maybe im wrong becuz rank8 mage only do 100 dmg on cata
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    MD im not QQing about anything, i had time cast one spell, then u and Dark_Fate ganked me (didnt see Dark_Fail there), stop talking like u solo killed me while typing, i have a +5 weapon with no shards u have a rank6 +10 with 2 g12.

but i do remeber cleary u, XuLin, Ascii, Dark_Fate and random noob archer from KY getting owned by me, HistoryX, Mugata, Ajani @ westgate, then XuLin QQs zerk perd is OP; ROFL, i remember one shoting XuLin with icedragon with +5 weapon ROFLLMAOUMAD?

LOL ... How can u call me Dark_Fail u Mr. TimMagicstrg who got rolled by me on a "fair 1 vs 1" ( i was uncharmed and he was ).. if u compare my gears and yours.. LOOL i cant even compareb:cry
    But still u fail. damn what was your reason? no mp? hmm so next time if i lose i will say :"Sorry no more Hp"
    Seriously a mage without mp? its worst than an archer without arrows.. u call for 1 vs 1 and when u lose u say no mp? wtf dude
    then u say :"Oh yes u used apoc pots..."
    Man i had apoc skills lvl2.. i dont have time to farm etc...
    Like Emo says, everytime u lose u have an excuse.. fully event geared with +45 mag tome but still... U FAIL.. go pk some lvl30s again since HistoryX still rpks at west gate.. u can too.. and btw have a make up Mr "Bushy Brows"b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    Dark_Fail im tired of one shoting or 2 shoting u at west gate, serious, dont embarass urself anymore, gratz u can kill me when i forget mp pots on bank, but expect that i rolled u 32103213'12 times, GG.

And when that happened we both werent 95.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    IFFY=PRO
    what? kudos for showing up in pvp but he was never that good