PvP- Cleric vs ??

124»

Comments

• Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    lets see which classes will oneshot a cleric..

BM. HF with a zerk or crit = bye bye cleric

barb: arma

wizard: BT

veno: myriad rainbow = gg

so, only classes left is archer and cleric....

archer: hell spark and gg cleric

cleric: eh. who cares.

man. clerics really get /****.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    yup clerics suck, give me OP skills plz.
  • XFeRX - Harshlands
    XFeRX - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    cleric > bm
    cleric > wizard
    cleric < veno
    cleric = cleric
    cleric > barb
    cleric >archer
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Non Factor b:chuckle
    Nagare lost their land to Harvester
    Harvester
    Harvester

Nagare recruiting 7x?
    7x mage :P
    7x could qualifiy for Nagare but I'd rather join Harvester,(obv never will) I mean, clearly you lost your land to them.

Now look at Yellowflash. New CQ!
    :O
    Silly Non-factor Nagare.

So I was bored and decided to read over everything.

Harvester failed 3 times if I recall correctly. Had to get help from Riot, Merge with Debaser, and even a couple members of CQ and RQ.

Then... We took more time killing Nagare than Harvester during the CQ QQ Bid for the motherland fest! (Albeit we werent taking them seriously)

I love non-factor bicker. Harvester never was a factor, and still isn't. They just like to believe they can do something.

Anyways... Back to topic:

Cleric < Charmed Barb

- No brainer

Cleric = BM

- Depends on how fast a BM can move. With Holy Path clerics have a difficult time sleeping.
    - Anti-stun pots help, but its more luck than anything.

Cleric = Archer

- Archers arent scarey end game
    - But if an archer manages to stun before plume shell, then their attack rate and critical hits tear right through clerics (despite having more pdef than archers)

Cleric <= Mage

- Mages are the best end-game PVP Class in terms of damage and kill/death ratio

Cleric = Veno

- wood damage?

Cleric <<<<<<<<<<<<<< Nix

- The QQ Bird will kill anyone except perhaps a charmed barb with 15K+ HP, even then it'll be pretty close

Cleric = Cleric

- Boring?
  • Arroweye - Heavens Tear
    Arroweye - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    wizard > cleric

veno > cleric

cleric = cleric

barb > cleric

archer > cleric

bm > cleric

sorry, but thats how it goes. endgame with decent gears +7/+8, this is how it will turn out most of the time

Most clerics I PK dont know **** how to pk on our Carebear server :p

Double spark + Take aim + reg shot = Dead squishy (:

Veno > Cleric

Cleric = Cleric

Barb < Cleric

Archer < Cleric

BM < Cleric

Wizzy < Cleric (After 79+)
    Registration Date - October 4th, 2008

Pk Kills (485)
    Pk Deaths (57)
  • Lightaine - Dreamweaver
    Lightaine - Dreamweaver Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    What is this double spark you speak of?
    hai2u
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I think if a barb has same skill lvl and good gear and the cleric has good gear also the barb will win D;
    They are pretty much unstoppable if the barb knows how to play, has vit build, is facing u down 1vs1, and has a charm.
    Cleric damage at end game isnt as much as mages right? (I could be wrong >.>)
    And mages have problems taking down a charmed barb.(i think)LOL X___X!!

I know in duels clerics are tough tho ;D.
    Those stacks heals, plume shot, and plume shield.
    They are the perfect class to take down a mage, or archer(try to stay in their personal space) in a duel, and venos w/o nix (maybe cuz the sawfly bleed is big too) XD
    Mages were made to take down high HP classes. DPH FTW
    if the cleric is slow enough not to see stun coming, then sure.

Like a cleric can stop a skill with .5 second channeling? or a instant cast sleep?

Dont underestimate wizards people. I had a cleric buddy who did that and now i can 2 shot him(and im LA using magic attacks :P). Cant wait till i restat to pure, gonna have a lot of fun with Lightaineb:cute

<3Lightaine
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Mages were made to take down high HP classes. DPH FTW

Like a cleric can stop a skill with .5 second channeling? or a instant cast sleep?

there's a difference bewteen stopping an attack, and seeing it coming. I never said I could stop the stun, but i know when they are getting ready to use it, then i pop a fortify. (or get lucky if i spark resist lulz)
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    fortify (if I'm not mistaking is that useless anti-stun genie skill - one needs to be Nostradamus to make a good use of it) doesn't help against a wizard.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    fortify (if I'm not mistaking is that useless anti-stun genie skill) doesn't help against a wizard.

why wouldnt it?

Edit: if it doesnt, they need to fix that.

Edit2: ah, looked it up, its not a stun, its a silence, good to know ._.

Edit3: im working on getting absolute domain (spellcheck plz) maybe thatll help :P
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    oh....
    'cause we don't have any God damn stuns. We have sleep and seal. So in the best case scenario u can use Adrenaline surge, but because that sleep is instant and there is no animation to it, u never know when a wizard will use it, so basically, again, is not of a great help. Has a 30 sec cooldown and eats up 80 energy meaning u can't quit spam it. And from what I know there is no way ( except spark) to avoid a seal. And I haven't seen anyone yet being fast enough to react to a seal cast by sparking in 0.5 seconds.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    oh....
    'cause we don't have any God damn stuns. We have sleep and seal. So in the best case scenario u can use Adrenaline surge, but because that sleep is instant and there is no animation to it, u never know when a wizard will use it, so basically, again, is not of a great help. Has a 30 sec cooldown and eats up 80 energy meaning u can't quit spam it. And from what I know there is no way ( except spark) to avoid a seal. And I haven't seen anyone yet being fast enough to react to a seal cast by sparking in 0.5 seconds.

*poke* i edited a few times, my bad >:
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    cool, saw it too late :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    there's a difference bewteen stopping an attack, and seeing it coming. I never said I could stop the stun, but i know when they are getting ready to use it, then i pop a fortify. (or get lucky if i spark resist lulz)
    So, you can see an instant cast skill? Teach me how!
    And a .5 second chan skill? Wow you are so OP!
    why wouldnt it?

Edit: if it doesnt, they need to fix that.

Edit2: ah, looked it up, its not a stun, its a silence, good to know ._.

Edit3: im working on getting absolute domain (spellcheck plz) maybe thatll help :P
    Yes its a silence, wizards only have 1 stun and it takes 6 seconds to use >.> so its not used often. I hope you know what sleep is....
    You are the perfect epitome of a ignorant person...maybe i wont count it against you since you dont know what FoW does....maybe that is because you never went against any good wizards...which shows why you put cleric > wizard...ah everything makes sense now.
    oh....

We have MS ursa, which you should level up >:D. Other than that, +1!
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    So, you can see an instant cast skill? Teach me how!And a .5 second chan skill? Wow you are so OP!

Yes its a silence, wizards only have 1 stun and it takes 6 seconds to use >.> so its not used often. I hope you know what sleep is....
    You are the perfect epitome of a ignorant person...maybe i wont count it against you since you dont know what FoW does....maybe that is because you never went against any good wizards...which shows why you put cleric > wizard (i never voted in this topic u moron, read names pl0x)...ah everything makes sense now.

wow why are u being such an ****? lol im just discussing strategies ive used to counter mages until u popped ur giant ego head in.

and to the first part, again maybe u dont understand english, Ill dumb it down for you again. I never said I would stop a skill with that "instant" cast. It's called "anticipation". Most of the time you can tell when a bm/wiz is about to try to stun/sleep/silence/whatever.

edit: i think ur being an **** towards me because u have me confused with someone else. You said i did cleric>wiz. I however don't think i voted in this topic. I know wiz>cleric for the most part after 90+
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009

and some 20% chances on demon SR, but those are not really reliable stuns. If someone is MS-ing you I think you have more problems to worry about than the stun effect from it.

and Bob, anticipation is a game of luck.Even if u know the player, unless he's a half brained macro ho , u can't tell when he's going to sleep/stun/silence.
    U can see on the archers/clerics/bms and usually those 3 classes are doing that first, but with wizard that's very very very hard to do and not worth the 80 energy on your genie to be wasted. Better use it for Absolute Domain or Second Wind, will help for sure and much more than a anti-stun/sleep.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    and some 20% chances on demon SR, but those are not really reliable stuns. If someone is MS-ing you I think you have more problems to worry about than the stun effect from it.

and Bob, anticipation is a game of luck.Even if u know the player, unless he's a half brained macro ho , u can't tell when he's going to sleep/stun/silence.
    U can see on the archers/clerics/bms and usually those 3 classes are doing that first, but with wizard that's very very very hard to do and not worth the 80 energy on your genie to be wasted. Better use it for Absolute Domain or Second Wind, will help for sure and much more than a anti-stun/sleep.

true, but pvp tends to be the same if u fight the same person over an over on my server it seems <_< they tend to do the same thing.

But thank you for talking to me like a human being unlike the 83 wiz :)
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    wow why are u being such an ****? lol im just discussing strategies ive used to counter mages until u popped ur giant ego head in.

and to the first part, again maybe u dont understand english, Ill dumb it down for you again. I never said I would stop a skill with that "instant" cast. It's called "anticipation". Most of the time you can tell when a bm/wiz is about to try to stun/sleep/silence/whatever.

edit: i think ur being an **** towards me because u have me confused with someone else. You said i did cleric>wiz. I however don't think i voted in this topic. I know wiz>cleric for the most part after 90+
    Big Ego? I dont think i stated anything about myself in this thread. Since im in a pretty lenient mood atm, i will take this mistake on my behalf. Maybe i should reword it.
    "You can see an instant cast skill coming?"

Well, some wizards use MS on clerics with sutra just for the stun effect but ya, MS can be pretty damaging with a high level and a good weapon. Great minds think alike Ursa, +1
    true, but pvp tends to be the same if u fight the same person over an over on my server it seems <_< they tend to do the same thing.

But thank you for talking to me like a human being unlike the 83 wiz :)

Yes, i noticed this also. People with huge egos use the same kill combo but I try to mix things up. I can make a fight last 3 seconds or i can make it last 5 minutes or maybe 10 minutes. Depends on how much fun im having.

I exhort you to not ingratiate yourself towards Ursa, she is somewhat petulant.

83 wiz soon to be 84 :P
  • Pharaoh - Lost City
    Pharaoh - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    put aside "pvp cleric vs ?" i would argue every class is capable of killing every other class because it depends on how u play and your gear/lvl
  • Nifsara - Lost City
    Nifsara - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:chuckle they seem to be the bulliesb:laugh
    Thank you.

I was about to head desk at the atrocity that Mages die to clerics b:cry One little Blade tempest and All the hp goes away.

every

last

drop
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:pleased