Assassin / Psychic OP Skills Discuss and QQ Thread

123457»

Comments

• TehMage - Lost City
    TehMage - Lost City Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    How legit are these skills that he posted. I mean he messed up on some skills and some of them seem too OP. Reducing charm tick? Increased ATK/DEF levels? W..t..f lol

Sorry if someone posted this already, too many posts to read them through b:surrender
  • Abide - Harshlands
    Abide - Harshlands Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Just a bit of FYI the name of the Psychic class should actually be Psionicist. Psychics are fortune tellers. *turn on heavy sarcasm generator*(Psychic: 'I predict that that mob is going to attack the squad!' Squad Member: 'Gee without you we would be Lost! Thanks!')*turn off heavy sarcasm generator*
    Either way I look forward to playing one. Instead of a cat shop Ill open a Palm/Tarot card/tea leaves reading shop. b:sin

Theres a second definition where its also means not mental phenomena Not this one Noting Mental phenomena even thats also true about a Psychic.

If you played pokemon you seen classes markedas Phychic's haha. Like Alakazam.

Phychic can almost mean with magical powers etc. I think its backround of Greek myth but im not sure what myth phychic is from.

You should look into definitions more Hehe ^^
    -No Sarcasm-
    ~! Pkers Cons !~
    Pking Noobs = Raging Noobs = Noobs get high level ( Also feeling sorry that level 30's getting pked by 80s+ = Them same Noobs that was being pked and now is a higher level Thurst bang them same high levels that were pking them = Hurting the Clans that pk low level noobs because in the long run them same noobs might would of want to join your faction but now they think otherwise and go to another faction.

This is the life line i will live.

완벽한 세상이 프로.
  • AraIyn - Sanctuary
    AraIyn - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    psh its odviously that so *puts 20k down* ill take that bet XD I say if ur Invisible u move 50% slower XD

you never know, in wc3, the invisible move faster. windwalk betches
  • AraIyn - Sanctuary
    AraIyn - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    im rolling a sin for sure, im gonna god up the pvp. skill 5*s for sure people.b:victoryb:laugh
  • ItsMeLouTwo - Sanctuary
    ItsMeLouTwo - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    *snip*Phychic can almost mean with magical powers etc. I think its backround of Greek myth but im not sure what myth phychic is from.

You should look into definitions more Hehe ^^*end snip*

I did look at the definition before I made my comment and Ill stick with Psionicist which seems more fitting for the class since the majority of western civilization knows 'psychics' as Fortune Tellers more so than people with a Talent to use paranormal powers of the mind. Ill link both psychic and psionics wiki's.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychic
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psionics
    No matter how far you go, there you are.b:beatup
  • The_Champion - Sanctuary
    The_Champion - Sanctuary Posts: 988 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I am going to try out the phychic, but I think the physcic should have more debuff skills. Like the modo in JD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sounds about right
  • Angel__sora - Sanctuary
    Angel__sora - Sanctuary Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Skills come from last patch. 100% real descriptions.Some of skill names and most descriptions in patch r still in chinese, i apologize for my bad translation.

The following skill descriptions aint 100% reliable, Devs may edit/delete/add skills after closed/open beta.

I'm confused. Is it 100% reliable or not? b:surrender
    One man's pain is another man's lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sunaro - Lost City
    Sunaro - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Why in the world do so many people fail at spelling Psychic? b:surrender

On topic, and being totally honest, I'm not really too interested in these skill descriptions, since the odds of them being the same when the Tideborn expansion is actually released are pretty slim. Although, at least they give a pretty good idea of how the new classes will operate.
    Zektera - Blademaster
    Djeserit - Assassin
    TranquilSoul - Barbarian
    Torsti - Cleric
    Heartbourne - Seeker
  • White_Puma - Harshlands
    White_Puma - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I don't really care at all for the 2 new classes. Overall, in any single MMO you play that has more than 1 class, NO class is Overpowered to everybody else. Each class has their own individual weaknesses and advantages. While yes, the skill list makes them seem insane, overall, they won't be as overpowered as everybody is making it seem.
    No 1 person or class will have the complete advantage and no weakness over everybody else. I really think that the 2 new classes will make people regret rolling it, when they find out that they aren't as insane as some people are making it out to be.
  • Asurr - Heavens Tear
    Asurr - Heavens Tear Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I don't really care at all for the 2 new classes. Overall, in any single MMO you play that has more than 1 class, NO class is Overpowered to everybody else. Each class has their own individual weaknesses and advantages. While yes, the skill list makes them seem insane, overall, they won't be as overpowered as everybody is making it seem.
    No 1 person or class will have the complete advantage and no weakness over everybody else. I really think that the 2 new classes will make people regret rolling it, when they find out that they aren't as insane as some people are making it out to be.

thats not true. the MMO i play there IS a over powered class that with the right gear/jewls/etc NO ONE can beat. the only class that can beat it is another player using the same class. its the same in a few other MMOs aswell.

and the reason to WHY that certain class is overpowers is because they (like the assains) have a very powerfull skill that when maxed and the right equips are used (and trust me the equips needed to power this skill is lvl 1 armor with awaked mp stats that is basically free to get) can one hit nearly everyone in the game. and on top of that, they have HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE HP and a skill that auto heals them to full as soon as there HP is below 10%. so the only possible way to kill them is to one hit them with the same class type. and ON TOP OF THAT they have a skill that can basically stun lock u forever just in case u can take them down by w/e means.

so this is why i do not beleive in this statment. alot of MMOs have there flaws and there shar of OP classes. the assassins/psys of this game might not be OP when they come out, but give them a few months to a year to get situated and high lvled/good gear and they might very well become the most powerfull classes in this game.
  • pallisatwrode
    pallisatwrode Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Suppose you'd make an assassin with extremely low mana (magic 3 and gear with mana penalties) but high mana-regeneration.
    Would it be possible to regenerate more than 5% of your max mana making invisibility permanent?
  • Cervantia - Sanctuary
    Cervantia - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    (Psychic: 'I predict that that mob is going to attack the squad!' Squad Member: 'Gee without you we would be Lost! Thanks!')

I know what happened I know it I know it me me me ME!!! The psychicken saw when the oh so clever archer tried to "pull" b:laugh
    Cervantia BM 100 / Calivthel Cleric 101 / Davinella Archer 9x
    Kachengy Seeker 8x / Pianna Wizard 8x

I need neither goons nor powerleveling.
    Addicted to PW since Mai 09.
    Factionless.
  • CrazyLazy - Dreamweaver
    CrazyLazy - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    everybody going on about this class being OP but well some of these skills that you are saying are insane are gonna be lvl 79 or 100 skills. and assassin OP? hmm it wears light armour. same as archer and there not overpowered. assassin good ye at close range but if it dont get close b:bye. So stop saying these classes OP cos there not. wat will we all do against them? Same thing we do against people who use same armour currently.
    Everytime i Post it is my opinion and my view. I do not claim they are perfect its your choice what you do im just stating my opinion from experience. b:pleased
  • deion209
    deion209 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    u are all a bunch of nerds
  • deion209
    deion209 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I no dis game is pretty cool
  • Lordsoda - Harshlands
    Lordsoda - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    does someone now whats the best way to skill a psychic?
    i mean with skill points^^

thanks for answers
  • Magosgr - Archosaur
    Magosgr - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    str+(lvl how) dex+(lvl how) maq+(lvl how) dex+(lvl how)
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]