Best of each class!!

Options

Comments

• catougar
    catougar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Way to ruin a thread, Conce. Sheesh go back to Heavens Tear so you can do this in THEIR forums.b:shutupb:surrender
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Taken your at least double my age, and you know how to lead a guild better, how come you didnt? Hell, I would have given you my guild and see if you would have ever gotten on the map.
    Because I wasn't interested in any kind of leadership?! Anyway, I had much better leader after that and I was there, where the major pvp was on this server.
    I've played others mmo and other pwi servers to know how a guild should run, thanks for your concern but it was about you not me Mr excuses.
    Btw, I said 10 years on top of you. If that means double your age than I want to sell math lessons.
    We even beat Destiny a few times before I left the guild for RL purposes and it fell apart. If anything, during the times the guild was good, it was because of me, and obviously I wouldnt expect you to know that.
    What good times? I was inside for less than a week and I was probably 3rd in lvl rank and pvp there, your guild wasn't anything pvp oriented.
    Im also not trying to write an essay or even come close to writting anything to appeal the english major eye here. But if one thing Im sure of, those 2-3 points u talking about where prolly my main ideas, and the rest were facts and details. You got one whole point in that post you just wrote. The rest is nonsense. Dont you wish we would all write out statements in one sentence?
    blah blah blah?! sure it is...

oh and this?
    Might as well, I guess that's the title I'm earning so far. Einstein didnt decide to be a genius. He was named/classified as one. If people wanna give me that title, to hell with it. I just type. =]
    First, you know nothing about how was Einstein classified back then. Second, do you really want to compare yourself with Einstein? big LOL...

GM close this thread
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Is it legal to keep spamming other threads with off-topic arguments? I think the GMs shouldnt close the thread but tell MrConce to stop doing that insteadb:angry
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    The world is changing...
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • laaaawl
    laaaawl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Is it legal to keep spamming other threads with off-topic arguments? I think the GMs shouldnt close the thread but tell MrConce to stop doing that insteadb:angry

totally illegal. since conce isnt posting now for at least 5 minutes i think he went to jail
    breit gebaut, braun gebrannt, 100 kilo hantelbank.
  • EmoWDF - Harshlands
    EmoWDF - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    well.. im gonna look at this by only skills not refines and gears,
    WB :Hybrix
    WF : even if u said i'm fail gotta give u credit angeRR
    EP : Gin , Ascii and Aeneas
    EA :Ligeia , .....
    MG : Nurf ,Xu , MD
    BM : there are lots... Rome ,siva. me same standard.. i think those 2 will also agree and also Hippie and Micheal really good at TWs
    Well after Packs :)
    WB : Endless_life. ( luv u )and Speedy ,killer_khan
    WF :....
    EP : BigDin, Elcktra or some 1 -.-
    EA : Embustero
    MG : same ppl but have to add Tim also
    WR :HT ,MDT , Siva
    i'm not telling u ppl now good coz of packs.. its kinda hard to fight now can feel it ...over powered b:pleased b:bye

Peace .. :)
    -EmoWDF-
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Umm.... er... Lv 100 Full Dex Fully Buffed BM **** around with a Lunar (Lv 95 OP Bow) and triple sparking. Last I heard, that kills anybody. Stats are stats, just cause he's a bm doesnt mean the dex doesnt affect him the same way it would an archer. Its not vit. Get your game right. He also rolled lots of your archers in KD, so think twice before calling me a nonfactor/fail. If Im such, then so is every archer in KD.

1. op bow lol, stfu we all know ur gettin it
    2. i said unbuffed stop saying buffed over and over...
    3. r u tellin me all the archers 9x rite now r HT x.x?
    4. never called u a fail/nonfactor but nic try
    5. learntotrollb:bye
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    MrConce - Harshlands Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    @ all my loyal fans. Dont hate, congratulate. I will let my game in the future speak.

Two futures. 1 Will Remain.

1. I quit. Go figure, life is more important than a game. If you dont see me around, go realize I found better things to do. You should do the same.

OR

2. You will complain at my status in the future, I will laugh, End of story. Suck it up. I might be fail, just to light your bubble, Gear > Skill.

Call my post QQ, call it rants, call em wutever you like. Idc, To me is just simple walls of text "lool". I'll be glad to stop typing to defend myself when you pricks decide to stop posting you lame 1-lined-comebacks or the thread gets closed.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

@catougar : HT = Carebears, isnt that obvious? I wouldnt get this much action over there. Not enough pvp, and to top it off, the small pvp we had was too ez.

@kenlee : Im not physic, dont care about your age now, wont care about it later. Fact your over 30 (You must be 30 since im 20. You said at least 10 year on top of me) says enough.

I dont force people to pvp. CB was a chill guild. People do whatever they want. Never meant to be a serious guild in first place as I dont have time for something like that.

3rd level rank eh? Post with your main, then you might get some respect. I was once number 3 in pk list? Does it matter? No.

Not comparing myself to Einstein seen that if I was close to as smart as he was, I wouldnt be wasting my time in a game. You too stupid to figure that out by yourself though. The whole point behind that was, he didnt claim the tittle of a "genius", it was given to him, just like I wasnt aiming to be PWI's biggest writer, it was given to me apparently.

If I need math class to guesstimate your age, then you might need some literature classes to better understand a simple post.

@Paigrande : **** off dude. Your just another random trying to score points. Wasnt arguing with you, wont start now. U bished once before, I let it go, Do it again, Ill bish back at you. Then you wonder why I continue typing back to people.

@laaaawl : Fix your damn spelling. I can understand one or 2 errors in a post, but damn, is your name. "Lawl". Second, is called a RL. Everybody has one. I hope. And if you truly have one, you would understand and gfto off my back.

@Waterboy : It was BEFORE a TW. Of course he was buffed. Unless KD sucks that bad not to buff there own people for a TW. lol. Stop lying.

I wasnt talking bout my bow was I? My bow has nothing to do with anything here. Why is everyone giving so much importance to that? You really that scared of it? If I dont mention it, then ****in shut the **** up about it already. Dont bring it up.

Just saying, Give a cleric/mage 300 dex and a lunar bow, triple spark and you will get same results. Just saying, fact that HT can kill me or any KD archer with a lunar bow means nothing. Props to him for knowing how to have a good time. :)

And last, you might have not called me a fail, but is safe to assume you at least think it since everyone else does anyway. Then again, you could be an understanding person & not think of me as one, but clearly you are not cause you have to lie about simple buffs just to look good. How pathethic.
    "Always Outnumbered,Never Outgunned." + "For You My Lover,Pa Que Te Enamores" ~ Co7Vc3 ♥ El Romance Letal ♥ ~ Director of CareBears ~ Harshlands. Guess who's back? Bought a sexy **** powerful gaming laptop. Ready to be exploited. On my way to tech school/dorm. Be back soon. =)
  • laaaawl
    edited November 2009
    Options
    conce is qqing :(
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    bla bla bla, lolQQhahajaja i haz shkill

MrTalk please stop posting, you r not fun =(
    (\__/)
  • RezzErection - Harshlands
    RezzErection - Harshlands Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    @ all my loyal fans. Dont hate, congratulate. I will let my game in the future speak.

1. I quit. Go figure, life is more important than a game. If you dont see me around, go realize I found better things to do. You should do the same.

OR

2. You will complain at my status in the future, I will laugh, End of story. Suck it up. I might be fail, just to light your bubble, Gear > Skill.

Call my post QQ, call it rants, call em wutever you like. Idc, To me is just simple walls of text "lool". I'll be glad to stop typing to defend myself when you pricks decide to stop posting you lame 1-lined-comebacks or the thread gets closed.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

@catougar : HT = Carebears, isnt that obvious? I wouldnt get this much action over there. Not enough pvp, and to top it off, the small pvp we had was too ez.

@kenlee : Im not physic, dont care about your age now, wont care about it later. Fact your over 30 (You must be 30 since im 20. You said at least 10 year on top of me) says enough.

I dont force people to pvp. CB was a chill guild. People do whatever they want. Never meant to be a serious guild in first place as I dont have time for something like that.

3rd level rank eh? Post with your main, then you might get some respect. I was once number 3 in pk list? Does it matter? No.

Not comparing myself to Einstein seen that if I was close to as smart as he was, I wouldnt be wasting my time in a game. You too stupid to figure that out by yourself though. The whole point behind that was, he didnt claim the tittle of a "genius", it was given to him, just like I wasnt aiming to be PWI's biggest writer, it was given to me apparently.

If I need math class to guesstimate your age, then you might need some literature classes to better understand a simple post.

@Paigrande : **** off dude. Your just another random trying to score points. Wasnt arguing with you, wont start now. U bished once before, I let it go, Do it again, Ill bish back at you. Then you wonder why I continue typing back to people.

@laaaawl : Fix your damn spelling. I can understand one or 2 errors in a post, but damn, is your name. "Lawl". Second, is called a RL. Everybody has one. I hope. And if you truly have one, you would understand and gfto off my back.

@Waterboy : It was BEFORE a TW. Of course he was buffed. Unless KD sucks that bad not to buff there own people for a TW. lol. Stop lying.

I wasnt talking bout my bow was I? My bow has nothing to do with anything here. Why is everyone giving so much importance to that? You really that scared of it? If I dont mention it, then ****in shut the **** up about it already. Dont bring it up.

Just saying, Give a cleric/mage 300 dex and a lunar bow, triple spark and you will get same results. Just saying, fact that HT can kill me or any KD archer with a lunar bow means nothing. Props to him for knowing how to have a good time. :)

And last, you might have not called me a fail, but is safe to assume you at least think it since everyone else does anyway. Then again, you could be an understanding person & not think of me as one, but clearly you are not cause you have to lie about simple buffs just to look good. How pathethic.

+100000 cool points, imma quit this GAME too
    as soon iam nummber 1. get the best equip. own everything. and get rich as ****
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options

OR

You are pathetic...
    (\__/)
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i want a longer rant about me since mine seems to be only the 2nd longest QQ
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I did this ingame to some Kylin people and now i do it here:
    MrConce - Harshlands has now been successfully added to your ignore list. You will now be returned to where you were.

IT SAVES LIFESb:cute
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • laaaawl
    edited November 2009
    Options

hahaha cause your image in the interwebz is so much worth
  • Apocalyptus - Harshlands
    Apocalyptus - Harshlands Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    MrConce, you're digging yourself quite a hole. Take a leap of faith in diplomacy and save yourself the aggrevation of an ungraceful exit by ceasing hostilities. I'm sure your bloodpressure will be most grateful on the long run.

Cheers on a good weekend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Last - Harshlands
    Last - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Do not rush to smell the roses before contemplating its final hour.
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Looks like a block of excuses, anyway...

Relax dude, is was a simple math problem... not like anyone care about my age but you. Also, this is the only forum account for all my LC&HL chars.

FYI Einstein wasn't called a genius back then, he was calssified as crazy/insane (probably because of his mental illness) and he never got a nobel prize for his theory (just for something else).
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    MrConce - Harshlands Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Why would I get ill from a thread (walls of text "yawn") that went from the best of each class to "let's all give our affection to Conce". If anything, ya'll fueling my ego by giving me your attention back, except people like ajani who hasnt even been mentioned in this thread at all, talks bologne, "ignores" me on a forum (lol), and thinks I give a damn, if anything, he wont be able to see now when I talk smack about him if I ever do in the future. You people dont realize peer pressure is a state of mind, and non of you at all, could get into my head as one, and it will sure not work working together. Let's look at the bright side, at least ya'll are learning to work as a team. Go do some community service now and put it to good use.

/rant I got plenty for all ya'll. Too bad soon my RL wont let me continue my loss of time in game. Not like I care, go figure, ive lost 2 cs/3 wq, and 3 BH on my character since tuesday (Considering the rest that did get done was by my gurl trying to get me to stay caught up, ive told her not to). Continue trash talking, if you havent figured it out, I spend 2 hours at most a day on the comp, and its laughing at all you idiots wasting your time between lunch/work/or even in game arguing with an "idiot" online.

/logs "Comes back next day to check emails/news & my comics for the day to get a few laughs (lawl <~~~ Get it right nub)"
    "Always Outnumbered,Never Outgunned." + "For You My Lover,Pa Que Te Enamores" ~ Co7Vc3 ♥ El Romance Letal ♥ ~ Director of CareBears ~ Harshlands. Guess who's back? Bought a sexy **** powerful gaming laptop. Ready to be exploited. On my way to tech school/dorm. Be back soon. =)
  • Satuki - Harshlands
    Satuki - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    so the best of each class was the one who actually got lucky on the anni packs
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    According to everyone that has posted, this ones are the best at their class currently in HL:

Blademaster: Rome
    Venomancer: Phoenix aka bleedmancer b:chuckle
    Barbarian: Endless_life
    Wizard: Nurfed
    Archer: Ligeia
    Cleric: Ascii
    Assassin: b:angry
    Psychic: b:faint
    (\__/)
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    According to everyone that has posted, this ones are the best at their class currently in HL:

Barbarian: Endless_life

Haven't seen him really do anything. Just stands around and then runs in tiger having people shoot him to show he has a lot of HP and how long it takes to kill him etc. Chill person, but meh. No really good barbs imo.
  • TimMagicstrg - Harshlands
    TimMagicstrg - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    showing my new sign b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TimMagicstrg - Harshlands
    TimMagicstrg - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    fu.ck i fail
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    fu.ck i fail

good job photoshopping your sig, we know that message was in whispers between you and xulin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    In my honest opinion and most of it is true.

Barbarian: Xtacy
    Blademaster: Xtacy
    Archer: Xtacy
    Cleric: lolwut? Obviously Xtacy
    Venomancer: Some_Guy_Named_Xtacy
    Mage: I think he goes by some drug name. Used in clubs quite frequently. OH YES, Xtacy

That just me though. ijs tbh imo.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Endless_life - Harshlands
    Endless_life - Harshlands Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Haven't seen him really do anything. Just stands around and then runs in tiger having people shoot him to show he has a lot of HP and how long it takes to kill him etc. Chill person, but meh. No really good barbs imo.

i never said i was the best or would agree to being one ^^ if you didnt see i disagree even being on the list

but saveless what am i suppose to do when im being gank by 5 or more people how am i suppose to fight back or is they even a point to fight back
    so why not have fun and see how long i stand =P
    you need to chill stop taking everything so serious

and i recall you going into tiger and turtle the other night when rome me and md gank you b:laugh

P.s Barbs str is they lot of hp
    this is my first time playing barb and i even know that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • laaaawl
    edited November 2009
    Options
    aww censored :(
  • Dropzplox - Harshlands
    Dropzplox - Harshlands Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    just tested it on another server, guess it just doesn't work on pwi - shame xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY3CSZt6DSU&fmt=18 <-- soz for shocking quality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezCoit2_Ec0&fmt=22
    better quality demo xD
    angeRR
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i never said i was the best or would agree to being one ^^ if you didnt see i disagree even being on the list

but saveless what am i suppose to do when im being gank by 5 or more people how am i suppose to fight back or is they even a point to fight back
    so why not have fun and see how long i stand =P
    you need to chill stop taking everything so serious

and i recall you going into tiger and turtle the other night when rome me and md gank you b:laugh

P.s Barbs str is they lot of hp
    this is my first time playing barb and i even know that

Huh? Didn't say you were the best. Stating my OPINION. Not taking anything serious, just stating obvious facts really. And yeah, I turtled...why not? Love boredom :). The least you can do is actually put your level to good use, otherwise...should of given me all your anni packs to begin with. b:shutup