Best of each class!!

Options

Comments

• MrConce - Harshlands
    MrConce - Harshlands Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    LordPangu,

My apologies for hijacking your thread with my nuisances. No flames were made so I suggest we go back ontopic again Conce!

I agree. I would love to continue to debate with you, but im sure that you, just like I am,are tired of writting and more over, people prolly dont wanna continue reading offtopic rants. See you in game Apocalyptus!! Have a nice free day ;) Gotta love those.

PS. Doing what should have been done a long time ago. Taking your maturity down a level, I rest my case. The bible is never wrong. No point in exchanging statements. This is my last post between you and me, enjoy your life, and good luck in future arguments with your peers.
    "Always Outnumbered,Never Outgunned." + "For You My Lover,Pa Que Te Enamores" ~ Co7Vc3 ♥ El Romance Letal ♥ ~ Director of CareBears ~ Harshlands. Guess who's back? Bought a sexy **** powerful gaming laptop. Ready to be exploited. On my way to tech school/dorm. Be back soon. =)
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    First, I guess everyone has to have a way to ruin threads. That's what makes us all, "Different". Is called individuality. You should practice it. And second, this is in fact a forum. Aren't we allowed to have walls of text? If you dont like it, then dont read. Sheesh, my teachers always want 10-page research papers minumum, Im sorry I'm used to writting so much. It's apparent that I go to college and you dont. Otherwise, with the amount of writing you'd do in class, you would understand and your mouth would be completly shut.
    Yes, writing a lot is common between students and enthusiastic teenagers. I don't go to university anymore since it was probably ten years ago but this has nothing to do with the fact that you write 2-3 good things and rest is a wall of nothing. I know you since this server started, took me a few days to realise what kind of 'leaders' (like you) had that faction, talk a lot and do nothing, and all I did was to move on. I'm not that kind of guy that react often (see post #) but since you turned in a board warrior and is kinda hard to not see your posts, it is time for you to think and read your posts again before posting. It's not only me who goes over your posts since most of them are offtopic, think about that.
  • Apocalyptus - Harshlands
    Apocalyptus - Harshlands Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Ive met someone who types walls of important text 1/5 completed, then turns in the other 4th 20 minutes later. How did you graduate school? Did you graduate?
    To put it blunt, my **** isn't glued to my chair, so was attending to other matters :)
    Wether you believe in gods or not, that wasnt the point. I was being sarcastic and having a little fun, which obviously your maturity doesnt allow you to have. Again, we are at different playing fields :)
    The chuckle couldn't be read in my post. Made a point of saying I was agnostic because I'm proud to be one.
    Again. I continue to b:laugh at how you continue to correct urself using words that I have typed in hopes of being able to reply to my post.
    What do you mean?
    You have proven that being wise and mature doesnt always get you what you want, since you, yourself, have claimed to have learned a lot from me,
    Have learned that patience is a virtue. If I had waited a little longer I'd get the two armorpieces cheaper. That's about all I learned :-p
    and continue to do so. We do make mistakes. Touche. Im glad your correcting them.
    Yes, more wisdom please!
    I dont admire or even appreciate you ranking me or putting me higher than anyone. I have claimed it before, and I continue to claim it. We are all humans and there will always be someone better than you. I by far, classify myself as one of the worst archers in PWI, considering that how good you are is measured by money and gear, not knowledge. Now, if we want to follow your philosophy, by all means, thanks for the compliment and if you have further questions about your class, I'll be more than glad to help. b:cute
    It's also a lesson to just accept a compliment when it's given. Being humble has it's merits, but being too hard on oneself does more damage than good. Not entirely implying that you're hard on yourself.
    Having such a short childhood might explain why you are such mature and why you would never understand why more than 99.9% of the people in this forum have never behaved like you. Some have tried, but nobody suceeds at looking like a fool @ reciting truths and virtues like you. I will not lie either, I had a childhood, and it was about right in length, but its not a memorable one.
    A logical deduction. But there is more to that story. I did get to know myself better due to experience and education and even was involved with children in my line of work (remedial teaching, specific institutions, current work). Like I said, I'm mature, but can be an idiot, fool and childish aswell. How else can you explain my watergun and waterballoon arsenal during the summer. the true conversations of truth are still hidden, but known by those who've spoken with me in private. So it might look in vain to you, in truth it will hopefully have a lasting effect.
    Wtf is this? If your gonna quote lines about my personal life, then do it right. This is the second time youve failed to quote my life in the military the correct way. And if spiting in the face earns respect, then Im glad I live in the damn USA. Look at how far it has gotten us. I will for sure endure it and come out just like another average responsible citizen of the USA. And yes I understood what you mean, again, I was being sarcastic, but Im really starting to think "Sarcasm" doesnt exist in your vast dictionary. You might not have any control over your long gone short childhood, but you sure can take the time now to "take-a-chill" pill and learn how to have a few laughs. Its kinda ridiculous when you sitting here writing a paragraph explaining urself to a joke i made.
    Two mistakes made and you're already using your cool? Not really commendable behavior is it? When will spitting in someones face earn any respect? Seriously? We do it differently in Holland Excuse me for not being extravertly outspoken by adding smileys to express laughter and joy. We don't always have to share the same kind of humor and we don't always have to reveal it to please others. So I'm sorry for not laughing at your jokes... lol
    If you are not here to seek any verbal "crusades" and win em, then you might as well stop the crusades urself and we will have a happy ending. I was just replying to your comments, and your godliness and "crusades" rained down upon me from the heavens. I'm glad today is your free day, for most over here is a working day. And if you are gonna invite me for breakfast, I'll only accept that if you have some good bacon and eggs b:victoryb:thanks, or is that not part of your country's breasfast menu? Now im hungry.
    Am not sure, but ones agenda here can be their own, non? Vindicating my stay here is ludricous. Since you're the skipper (captain) of your own vessel you're free to roam anywhere you see fit. I don't see myself being an exception. Wednesdays I'm always free. Tomorrow I work till 20:00 and often go to symposia, workshops or projects in the weekend. So exuce me for having a day off in the middle of the week to recharge :) We sometimes eat sandwiches with milk, juice or tea as breakfast. Not as elaborate as in America because we don't endeavour to be obese :-p
    And to finish up my beautiful wall of text that most seem to enjoy (ha ha ha [not] Sarcasm for you, just in case), as mentioned before, while I might be showing a diff side to myself as a person in my last few post, that doesnt mean I was never like that in the first place. Just, the first side of me you decided to exploit was my "negative" side, and now that you are coming to a soft conclusion, you are satisfying urself, believing that youve had some impact on the type of person I am with such a brief conversation. Im humble and nice when need be, you just so happen to be the type of person that exploits and pushes other people's buttons for self satisfaction. ;)
    Guilty as charged, but don't tell anyone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Apocalyptus - Harshlands
    Apocalyptus - Harshlands Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Have you ever considered writing a bible? b:surrender

I misbehave too much to be remotely considered!

Anyway, I'm dont writing, or at least quoting.
    Kenlee, no dirt throwing please lawl

Anyway, let's do a best class of pvp and pve.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • catougar
    catougar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Wow.Last 4 pages of Conce and Apoc blahblahblahing. I didn't even read it. (Yawn)b:surrender
  • TimMagicstrg - Harshlands
    TimMagicstrg - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    catougar wrote: »
    Wow.Last 4 pages of Conce and Apoc blahblahblahing. I didn't even read it. (Yawn)b:surrender

i wonder if anyone did
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    The world is changing b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    okay back to this thread

best archer-hellsarcher (who else b:pleased)
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    okay back to this thread

best archer-hellsarcher (who else b:pleased)
    k ill vote for you b:scorn
    Quit.
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I vote for the world is changing... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I vote for the world is changing... b:chuckle

i vote you stop saying that sneaky b:shocked
  • laaaawl
    laaaawl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    can you please pm? no one besides you is readint this anyway.

nvm they stopped. got confused :p
    breit gebaut, braun gebrannt, 100 kilo hantelbank.
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    laaaawl
    10char
    Quit.
    edited November 2009
    Options
    laaaawl wrote: »
    can you please pm? no one besides you is readint this anyway.

nvm they stopped. got confused :p

....b:laugh
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    just tested it on another server, guess it just doesn't work on pwi - shame xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY3CSZt6DSU&fmt=18 <-- soz for shocking quality

Lol i remember when you made that sling. 10 minutes later everyone was at the forges trying to make one just like it b:laugh
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I think HT gets more love than you do, thats why you sucking on hits **** so that maybe one day youll have a shot at being a somebody. Go fetch me some water, boy. Im thirsty.

o.o i think i made u maddddddddddd anyway i do belive he could 1 shot u with his bow lol b:bye
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    o.o i think i made u maddddddddddd anyway i do belive he could 1 shot u with his bow lol b:bye

Oh he did. a level 100 BM that's full dex and triple sparked while having his sutras up and fully buffed. As I recall, he also owned zinova,chocolate chip, and many others from KD that challenged him as well. Go figure, same combo. My bad though, next time ill make sure to not have a friendly duel with an opponent. I forget there is people like you ready to use it for flaming material. Im fail cause HT owned me with a bow, that goes for all your KD archers who faced him as well. ;) Too bad Ligeia didnt face him either, Ligeia is the only one concerned with his image and doesnt wanna be seen get beaten by a bm with a bow.
    "Always Outnumbered,Never Outgunned." + "For You My Lover,Pa Que Te Enamores" ~ Co7Vc3 ♥ El Romance Letal ♥ ~ Director of CareBears ~ Harshlands. Guess who's back? Bought a sexy **** powerful gaming laptop. Ready to be exploited. On my way to tech school/dorm. Be back soon. =)
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    kenlee wrote: »
    Yes, writing a lot is common between students and enthusiastic teenagers. I don't go to university anymore since it was probably ten years ago but this has nothing to do with the fact that you write 2-3 good things and rest is a wall of nothing. I know you since this server started, took me a few days to realise what kind of 'leaders' (like you) had that faction, talk a lot and do nothing, and all I did was to move on. I'm not that kind of guy that react often (see post #) but since you turned in a board warrior and is kinda hard to not see your posts, it is time for you to think and read your posts again before posting. It's not only me who goes over your posts since most of them are offtopic, think about that.

Taken your at least double my age, and you know how to lead a guild better, how come you didnt? Hell, I would have given you my guild and see if you would have ever gotten on the map. We even beat Destiny a few times before I left the guild for RL purposes and it fell apart. If anything, during the times the guild was good, it was because of me, and obviously I wouldnt expect you to know that. Im also not trying to write an essay or even come close to writting anything to appeal the english major eye here. But if one thing Im sure of, those 2-3 points u talking about where prolly my main ideas, and the rest were facts and details. You got one whole point in that post you just wrote. The rest is nonsense. Dont you wish we would all write out statements in one sentence?
  • laaaawl
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Taken your at least double my age, and you know how to lead a guild better, how come you didnt? Hell, I would have given you my guild and see if you would have ever gotten on the map. We even beat Destiny a few times before I left the guild for RL purposes and it fell apart. If anything, during the times the guild was good, it was because of me, and obviously I wouldnt expect you to know that. Im also not trying to write an essay or even come close to writting anything to appeal the english major eye here. But if one thing Im sure of, those 2-3 points u talking about where prolly my main ideas, and the rest were facts and details. You got one whole point in that post you just wrote. The rest is nonsense. Dont you wish we would all write out statements in one sentence?

stop posting. you're annoying.
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    stop posting. you're annoying.

Your name is spelled wrong. The correct way would be "Lawl." b:chuckle
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

seriously man, wtf is your problem? All of a sudden you have been spamming forums like a maniac or sumthing, if you want to type at least dont go off topic...
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • laaaawl
    edited November 2009
    Options

afair you are kylin - if so, i wouldnt flame about spelling errors.

/e: but im glad you can keep the trash you post limited now. thank god.
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    afair you are kylin - if so, i wouldnt flame about spelling errors.

/e: but im glad you can keep the trash you post limited now. thank god.

Kylin is an international guild. You have a problem with that? Whatever Kylin might be, that's Kylin. This is between you and me. Dont go off-topic please . laaaawl
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Oh he did. a level 100 BM that's full dex and triple sparked while having his sutras up and fully buffed. As I recall, he also owned zinova,chocolate chip, and many others from KD that challenged him as well. Go figure, same combo. My bad though, next time ill make sure to not have a friendly duel with an opponent. I forget there is people like you ready to use it for flaming material. Im fail cause HT owned me with a bow, that goes for all your KD archers who faced him as well. ;) Too bad Ligeia didnt face him either, Ligeia is the only one concerned with his image and doesnt wanna be seen get beaten by a bm with a bow.

i was talkin bout killin u w/o buffs but sure ur paragraph told me.. or proved i was right?
    edited November 2009
    Options
    cronce dude b:quiet i like you and all..but dude you trying to go for a record of longest posts in pw history b:pleased
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    cronce dude b:quiet i like you and all..but dude you trying to go for a record of longest posts in pw history b:pleased

Might as well, I guess that's the title I'm earning so far. Einstein didnt decide to be a genius. He was named/classified as one. If people wanna give me that title, to hell with it. I just type. =]
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i was talkin bout killin u w/o buffs but sure ur paragraph told me.. or proved i was right?

Umm.... er... Lv 100 Full Dex Fully Buffed BM **** around with a Lunar (Lv 95 OP Bow) and triple sparking. Last I heard, that kills anybody. Stats are stats, just cause he's a bm doesnt mean the dex doesnt affect him the same way it would an archer. Its not vit. Get your game right. He also rolled lots of your archers in KD, so think twice before calling me a nonfactor/fail. If Im such, then so is every archer in KD.
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Jerry!! Jerry!! Jerry!! b:infuriated

Please stop spamming the thread with unnecessary and off topic discussion. b:surrender

Maybe the thread should just be closed -.-
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Might as well, I guess that's the title I'm earning so far. Einstein didnt decide to be a genius. He was named/classified as one. If people wanna give me that title, to hell with it. I just type. =]

you type to much 0.0 should try that on a essay xD you'll sure to get a A b:cute
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    you type to much 0.0 should try that on a essay xD you'll sure to get a A b:cute

You know, now that I think about it, maybe I did type a lot, but if we were to talk about how much we typed, then I guess Apocalyptus is guilty as charged as well. All I'm saying, I see a lil bit discrimination here. b:laugh Yes he did stop, but no one was bashing at him. If people stopped typing bs directed at me, I wouldnt need to reply back to defend myself. That's how typical conversations go, one sends, the other recieves, and sends back. It doesnt stop until sumone drops the conversation. =] And LordPangu, if you want the thread closed, Pm eatwithspoons, he will close it asap. I assure you that ;)