Best of each class!!

Options

Comments

• Arrovv - Lost City
    Arrovv - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    True about archers. I couldnt agree with you more. Too many times ive wanted to reroll. Ive played all classes but BM. Is the only class I cant stand along with archers, but for some reason I still rolled one. I should have stayed cleric or barb. But, I dug myself a hole, bought all my demon skills, and now im bound to my archer. Archers as a class fail, and is hard for an archer to be exceptionally good unless they have decently refined gear or lots of hp (Ligeia for example, being the most respected archers known to people due to his Vit build, it goes hand in hand with his lunar bow, Im sure once more people get on his playing field, his build will start failing him, and then he will most likely quit) taken the fact that most people judge "good" just by how well people survive and take hits and return them back. The average archer IS in fact a one shot. We have the worst gear in game and if not careful, anything gets through and hits. Im hoping getting decent gear will ease on this and will make archer a little bit more manegeable. +2 on gears and 3 sockets with an 88 molder weapon +2 doesnt seem to get me anywhere (although this is from recent experience, and most of the time is group pvp, 1v1 Which is what I love, is very scarce, and if I do find 1v1 pvp, is always same people with same op gear I dont have yet; Back in the day in my 60's-80's, I PKed 1v1 properly with charms and pots quite often, and I got to admit I had no complaints then, so given the fact that my gear sucks especially when comparing and trying to go against people who have +5 in their gear, I really cant do much there and talk, time will tell, I still have faith, if that doesnt work out, there is still oracles to reroll my fav class and start developing my skills again and be a factor =]). I have faith though that once I get at least +6 on gears and my lunar bow +5, things will change and be more favorable. After all, PWI is a race for better gears since gears = Skill. Time is not a factor, money is. ;)

i couldn't agree with you more. i quit my archer because of it, i wasn't willing to spend a lot of money just to play catch up to the rest of the classes. archers are really underpowered unless you get +8 on weapon, and still they are pretty weak. Until 8jun, nothing really becomes OP about them. goodluck man, hope you really shine at 95 ^^
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    omfg all ive been reading the past 3 pages was Conce QQing about having no gear and getting owned by Lig, so from my understanding a sage archer thats vit with a +3 weapon is owning you all? pro server is pro.

not all, Ligeia has always been good nd no1 will deny it even though he has chose the wrong path since he likes to pk but still, hes not as dangerous to other players as he was beforeb:surrender
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Dropzplox - Harshlands
    Dropzplox - Harshlands Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Sutra pot doesn't affect triple spark angeRR. I tried and wasted the potb:surrender

just tested it on another server, guess it just doesn't work on pwi - shame xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY3CSZt6DSU&fmt=18 <-- soz for shocking quality
    angeRR
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Perfect example. HeadTrauma. Nough said.

I guess all you can do is sit there and QQ about it and wait. When I do get it, we will see what the outcome is. Odds are on your side bro, by all means, I could still fail, and if I do, then that makes me a nonfactor. So if Im a nonfactor, why bother reply to my story with ur valuable time and strong (not) trolling words? And please, do me a favor, talk on you main, I would like to know who I am to prove myself to once I get 95. Unless that is, ur just another one of those randoms who QQ's cause I got myself a bow. Stop crying and get urself decent gear. If you cant, or you are too smart to know not to drop and waste money in game, then keep it to yourself and dont complain. =]

i think HT is a better ea then ub:cute
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    just tested it on another server, guess it just doesn't work on pwi - shame xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY3CSZt6DSU&fmt=18 <-- soz for shocking quality

I've always wanted to do this back when I was able to make sutra pots. I completely forgot about this till now.

Edit: i see above it doesn't work with triple spark. doesnt matter aslong as i can chain my 3 metal attacks fast as ****.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I've always wanted to do this back when I was able to make sutra pots. I completely forgot about this till now.

Edit: i see above it doesn't work with triple spark. doesnt matter aslong as i can chain my 3 metal attacks fast as ****.

If u figh dumb people that dont run from hell spark u can always go nuts and spark > sutra > metal combo
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    If u figh dumb people that dont run from hell spark u can always go nuts and spark > sutra > metal combo

spectral is pretty dumb...
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    MrConce - Harshlands Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    omfg all ive been reading the past 3 pages was Conce QQing about having no gear and getting owned by Lig, so from my understanding a sage archer thats vit with a +3 weapon is owning you all? pro server is pro.

To you is QQ, To me is constructive criticism. That's why YOU will never understand. So stop trolling me, ur non factor actions have reached their potential. You know urself youd be back on the server and completly show urself as a complete disgrace to the name that xheart was. Accept it like a man, roll off the forums and reroll in the game. Otherwise, u can suck it and be a man, and accept that I at least have the guts to give you props for being good (before) and end a conversation for the sake of not fighting. So spare me your bs, and as a sign of respect, get off my balls, I dont need homos like you to be hanging off em.

PS. Before you keep ranting about how my post are all "QQ" about gear, go browse archer forum. Im sure you will come to find out that is not just me "QQing", bottom line, archers blow at end game and that's how mostly all (people), feel about it.
    "Always Outnumbered,Never Outgunned." + "For You My Lover,Pa Que Te Enamores" ~ Co7Vc3 ♥ El Romance Letal ♥ ~ Director of CareBears ~ Harshlands. Guess who's back? Bought a sexy **** powerful gaming laptop. Ready to be exploited. On my way to tech school/dorm. Be back soon. =)
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i think HT is a better ea then ub:cute

I think HT gets more love than you do, thats why you sucking on hits **** so that maybe one day youll have a shot at being a somebody. Go fetch me some water, boy. Im thirsty.
    "Always Outnumbered,Never Outgunned." + "For You My Lover,Pa Que Te Enamores" ~ Co7Vc3 ♥ El Romance Letal ♥ ~ Director of CareBears ~ Harshlands. Guess who's back? Bought a sexy **** powerful gaming laptop. Ready to be exploited. On my way to tech school/dorm. Be back soon. =)
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    You want some pointers, Conce? :)

/Lunchbreak

As I recall, you were growing as a potential good archer back in the day. Up to this point, you were always asking for advice on what would be best for you as an archer and what to wear and what to do at diff situations. If anyone here needs some advice to learn how to be productive without gear, then that would be you my friend. Goes to show, Im still proud that the nub that has the balls to throw a comment like this, got rolled and ripped off when he bought his HH70 set. We all know you like HT, all money and no skill. So back off son. Ive been doing this longer than you. Let the big boys talk and spare me the sympathy.
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i couldn't agree with you more. i quit my archer because of it, i wasn't willing to spend a lot of money just to play catch up to the rest of the classes. archers are really underpowered unless you get +8 on weapon, and still they are pretty weak. Until 8jun, nothing really becomes OP about them. goodluck man, hope you really shine at 95 ^^

You are the first person to be understand and look at both sides of the story before making a statement. Props to you. Honestly, I appreacite your compliments/wishing of luck. Im hoping myself archer will pick up later, as the only archers who do always open their mouth about archers not sucking are always the ones with the oplolcashinthepocket and fail to understand the concept of skill. I got no doubt with a +5 lunar bow, even people like Ligeia could be potential one shots. Archer is all about gear homies, get that through ur head, and get off my nuts.
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Guys please stop with the flames and stick with the topic. If you have personal problems with some1, this is not the place to discuss about it. I didnt make this thread for such discussions, I only made to get ppl opinions about the topic.

Best advice on this thread by far. I'm going to start following it, if any of my flamer lovers have any dignity, I suggest you follow it too for the sake of the thread.
  • Apocalyptus - Harshlands
    Apocalyptus - Harshlands Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    As I recall, you were growing as a potential good archer back in the day.
    And the trend has continued. The aimed result has fortunately noy disappointed thus far. Thanks for noticing.
    Up to this point, you were always asking for advice on what would be best for you as an archer and what to wear and what to do at diff situations.
    It's quite mandatory to learn from others to appraise the different molds of archers attainable and develop into the most suiting style one sees fit to play.
    If anyone here needs some advice to learn how to be productive without gear, then that would be you my friend.
    We have a saying in The Netherlands: 'kleren maken de man'. 'Clothes make the man'. It's a simple way of saying that you represent how you look like. I'm sure I do not need to point out the relevancy of having gear to pave the way to more heights of strength. Ofcourse it's the 'warrior' who wields the weapon who makes the difference, yet i'm puzzled what 'productive' refers to.
    Goes to show, Im still proud that the nub that has the balls to throw a comment like this
    Not really surprising since I'm quite confrontational and direct. Combining that with a massive intellect can pose a serious combo. Especially in real life *evil grin* >:)
    got rolled and ripped off when he bought his HH70 set.
    Ah, the infamous day I overpaid for two pieces of armor. Yes, that was a great lesson indeed. Did you feel guilty? If yes, it makes more sense now why you were begging me to join Carebears. But let's not open that can of worms :)
    We all know you like HT, all money and no skill.
    What's HT? Well, since I do make good money I don't see why I can throw in a few coins in this game to ease my way to higher levels. 'Skill' is such a relative merit to point out since it's merely pushing keys on your keyboard in a game of chance. Virtual skill, I clearly do not rate as high as you, Sir.
    So back off son. Ive been doing this longer than you.
    Kudos to you for doing this longer than me. A shame you couldn't appreciate the innocuous banter.
    Let the big boys talk and spare me the sympathy.
    If with big boys you refer to the people who fence with (trash)talk in an obnoxious, derogatory manner to protect their inflated ego's in a mere game, then I'll let my silence speak for me. I have no desire to degenerate others to make myself feel good.
    and spare me the sympathy.
    Just remember that compassion is a virtuous commodity when you reintegrate yourself in the community after your glorious basic training.

Godspeed b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    And the trend has continued. The aimed result has fortunately noy disappointed thus far. Thanks for noticing.

It's quite mandatory to learn from others to appraise the different molds of archers attainable and develop into the most suiting style one sees fit to play.

We have a saying in The Netherlands: 'kleren maken de man'. 'Clothes make the man'. It's a simple way of saying that you represent how you look like. I'm sure I do not need to point out the relevancy of having gear to pave the way to more heights of strength. Ofcourse it's the 'warrior' who wields the weapon who makes the difference, yet i'm puzzled what 'productive' refers to.

Not really surprising since I'm quite confrontational and direct. Combining that with a massive intellect can pose a serious combo. Especially in real life *evil grin* >:)

Ah, the infamous day I overpaid for two pieces of armor. Yes, that was a great lesson indeed. Did you feel guilty? If yes, it makes more sense now why you were begging me to join Carebears. But let's not open that can of worms :)

What's HT? Well, since I do make good money I don't see why I can throw in a few coins in this game to ease my way to higher levels. 'Skill' is such a relative merit to point out since it's merely pushing keys on your keyboard in a game of chance. Virtual skill, I clearly do not rate as high as you, Sir.

Kudos to you for doing this longer than me. A shame you couldn't appreciate the innocuous banter.

If with big boys you refer to the people who fence with (trash)talk in an obnoxious, derogatory manner to protect their inflated ego's in a mere game, then I'll let my silence speak for me. I have no desire to degenerate others to make myself feel good.

Just remember that compassion is a virtuous commodity when you reintegrate yourself in the community after your glorious basic training.

Godspeed b:victory

And god has finnaly rained down from the heavens. b:chuckle

Only offered you a spot in CareBears because friendship overcomes any other idiocity that you or me might display in this forum. If you are shallow enough to insult me or even say a few innocent words to spark an argument between u and me now that you feel you are in the same level, then you might wanna reconsider being so poetic and practice first on your morals and values.

I dont really mind what you have to say, everyone is entitled to an opinion, but one thing I will enlighten you on, there is a saying that says "Don’t argue with an idiot – they will drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience". If you are too classy for me or choose to say im childish and you dont want to come to a normal argument about wits and epeens in the forum, then you might wanna follow up on that saying and gtfo of the forums. Have a nice day!

Ps. I could go the same way you are going, choose not to "degenerate" others and be the quiet kid in the corner and be mature, but, where is the fun in that? I dont have to prove myself to you. After all, it is a game, so chill.
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Good morning!

Only offered you a spot in CareBears because friendship overcomes any other idiocity that you or me might display in this forum.
    Obstinacy should has it's limits.
    If you are shallow enough to insult me or even say a few innocent words to spark an argument between u and me now that you feel you are in the same level
    You know very well that there was no malice involved and it doesn't even compare to the usual verbal abuse common in HL. How volatile can you be when you take offence in remarks devoided from spite?
    then you might wanna reconsider being so poetic and practice first on your morals and values.
    My integrity isn't the issue here as you're well aware :)
    I dont really mind what you have to say, everyone is entitled to an opinion, but one thing I will enlighten you on, there is a saying that says "Don’t argue with an idiot – they will drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience".
    I can be an idiot sometimes, but it's quite unwarranted to insinuate this since I've been honest and made sense.
    If you are too classy for me
    I assumed I brought you down to my level?
    or choose to say im childish
    *gasps* Perish the thought!
    you dont want to come to a normal argument about wits and epeens in the forum
    Like I said, I made a provocation, you took the bait, an argument by your making ensued and now you're complaining about the lack of wit. 'I aspire to be what is needed, but no more.'
    then you might wanna follow up on that saying and gtfo of the forums. Have a nice day!
    You've not earned your stripes yet and already giving orders/suggestions? Cheeky boy! Sadly for you, barking at people is just a showcase of frustration when you attempt enforcing your will on someone and fail. But this does not mean that I do not wish you luck with your endeavours, Conce. Remember that not everyone holds grudges and not everyone is your enemy.
    Ps. I could go the same way you are going, choose not to "degenerate" others
    It's harder than it looks. Especially for grumpy people *wink*
    and be the quiet kid in the corner and be mature
    I don't know many kids who own their own house. But a kid being mature is a very rare sight indeed.
    but, where is the fun in that?
    Being mature isn't a way to deprive yourself from fun. Just part of my equilibrium.
    I dont have to prove myself to you.
    Ofcourse you don't :) You'll have to prove yourself to the instructor ;-)
    After all, it is a game
    I was under the impression that this was in fact a forum.
    so chill.
    Such a chill pill would serve the aggrevated people on World Chat more.

ps What's HT?

Ontopic: I vote myself as (one of the) best pve archer in HL!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Good morning!

You know very well that there was no malice involved and it doesn't even compare to the usual verbal abuse common in HL. How volatile can you be when you take offence in remarks devoided from spite?

It does have limits, We should excersice them now since I truly dont have a wish to argue with you since you pose no threat or really concern me at all. You are just another random just like me in the great Harshland server.

True statement, Far more immature people in HL. But I sure I'm not even close to being bothered by your smart-assed statements.

To be honest, I dont see the need to continue this argument with you. I have no dirt on you or reason to bash you. Just be more mindful of your comments later if your not prepared to get down and dirty. I heard those jobs arent for everyone. Keep in mind being classy wont help u in those situations, be glad this is not RL, otherwise you would have gotten shot by now. In a place where people just want drama, people like sure you are not needed to point out the obvious. Immaturity is greatly excersiced in the forums. It's what makes the PWI Forum, the PWi Forum. =]
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Good morning!

I can be an idiot sometimes, but it's quite unwarranted to insinuate this since I've been honest and made sense.

I assumed I brought you down to my level?

*gasps* Perish the thought!

Like I said, I made a provocation, you took the bate, an argument by your making ensued and now you're complaining about the lack of wit. 'I aspire to be what is needed, but no more.'

You've not earned your stripes yet and already giving orders/suggestions? Cheeky boy! Sadly for you, barking at people is just a showcase of frustration when you enforcing your will on someone and fail. But this does not mean that I do not wish you luck with your endeavours, Conce. Remember that not everyone holds grudges and not everyone is your enemy.

ps What's HT?

Ontopic: I vote myself as (one of the) best pve archer in HL!

Nice Edit. Took you a while to re-read and clear yourself up.

Apo, understand, You are in a whole new playing field that no one in this forum will ever match. You are clearly a decendant of god, and by all means, I believe and have faith. You are too mature.These forums arent for you. Simple.

Oh. Btw, is "Bait", not "Bate".

Levels are labeled from lowest to highest, often showing some sort of step system that shows elevation/height. If you are stating that at some point, I was at a higher level than you, then by all means, thanks for the compliment. b:pleased

Im sure everyone has had a chance at a childhood, just some have a longer one that others. By your philosphy, guess you and me would fall under that category.

No one is barking at anybody. From what I understand, we are humans, not dogs. And I certainly do no have stripes, I'm not a zebra either. I have demonstrated to be the same "Conce" everyone knows, I'll let others determine what that might be. I am still the same and nothing you do or say will change me. The way Im talking to you atm is the same way I could have talked to you yesterday or even tomorrow. So if you are calling a victory, son (Cant prolly call you that, from the looks of it, you prolly another one of those elderly people with money and time that can afford to spend it on a game), you are far away from one.

Having grudges only destroys one from inside. I have learned not to have any, and if i did, I wouldnt be here saying that you do have a ways with words. Im not afraid to have an argument and at the same time compliment my opponent. Is called being humble, and is something many dont excersise. And if by your last sentence you are stateting you are still somewhat of a friend to me, I dont have a problem with resuming our friendship. ;)
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    lol. All I'm going to say Apo, you continue to edit your post changing your words around and editing your own mistakes. If you think you are getting to me, you are highly fooled and conceited. As a matter of fact, I'm sitting here laughing at how many times you've had to re-read you post and continue to add information. Way for the troll to troll himself. lol Im done with you bro. Thanks for the english class and gotta admit, I got a few laughs out of you.
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    why do you have to ruin these threads with your walls of text?
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    kenlee wrote: »
    why do you have to ruin these threads with your walls of text?

First, I guess everyone has to have a way to ruin threads. That's what makes us all, "Different". Is called individuality. You should practice it. And second, this is in fact a forum. Aren't we allowed to have walls of text? If you dont like it, then dont read. Sheesh, my teachers always want 10-page research papers minumum, Im sorry I'm used to writting so much. It's apparent that I go to college and you dont. Otherwise, with the amount of writing you'd do in class, you would understand and your mouth would be completly shut.
    edited November 2009
    Options
    It does have limits, We should excersice them now since I truly dont have a wish to argue with you since you pose no threat or really concern me at all.
    I'd be worried if I was to be honest.
    You are just another random just like me in the great Harshland server.
    That's what we all are. To assume we're larger than life when we look at your virtual self would be a mistake and pretentious.
    True statement, Far more immature people in HL. But I sure I'm not even close to being bothered by your smart-assed statements.
    Hmm, it almost seem like you assuming I'm trying my best to outsmart a random element with words? It comes natural. Hihi
    To be honest, I dont see the need to continue this argument with you. I have no dirt on you or reason to bash you.
    Thanks. My game is fair and deive satisfaction from it.
    Just be more mindful of your comments later if your not prepared to get down and dirty.
    Oh don't get me wrong. I provoke with anticipation. But since I've virtually a 'clean sheet' it's hard to use any dirt when engaged in verbal skirmishes.
    I heard those jobs arent for everyone. Keep in mind being classy wont help u in those situations, be glad this is not RL,
    It can be true. Not all people react well to pokes. It's also an artform to know the boundories you can seek. You can't really begrudge people acting like they do when you consider the source of their peevishness. You observe, adapt, participate and integrate. Just like in RL.
    otherwise you would have gotten shot by now.
    Fortunately I don't live in America lol.
    In a place where people just want drama, people like sure you are not needed to point out the obvious.
    Don't worry, taking time to put on the armor of the moral knight and dictate about a proper decorum is not something I do frivolously.
    Immaturity is greatly excersiced in the forums. It's what makes the PWI Forum, the PWi Forum. =]
    To add to that forum, the occasional lurker with a more serious note can't miss out on the fun from now and then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I'd be worried if I was to be honest.

That's what we all are. To assume we're larger than life when we look at your virtual self would be a mistake and pretentious.

Hmm, it almost seem like you assuming I'm trying my best to outsmart a random element with words? It comes natural. Hihi

Thanks. My game is fair and deive satisfaction from it.

Oh don't get me wrong. I provoke with anticipation. But since I've virtually a 'clean sheet' it's hard to use any dirt when engaged in verbal skirmishes.

It can be true. Not all people react well to pokes. It's also an artform to know the boundories you can seek. You can't really begrudge people acting like they do when you consider the source of their peevishness. You observe, adapt, participate and integrate. Just like in RL.

Fortunately I don't live in America lol.

Don't worry, taking time to put on the armor of the moral knight and dictate about a proper decorum is not something I do frivolously.

To add to that forum, the occasional lurker with a more serious note can't miss out on the fun from now and then.

You are forced to look at your virtual self when all you are at the moment is pixel and words. Let's no forget you are submerged in a world where RL is non existant.

Comes natural for me to troll as well as it is for you to outsmart your opponent. Too bad for you, your wits and brains dont work in game. In game is everybody's game. Let's not completly talk about RL and forget about why we are really here. PWI is a game. You are an archer in that game. Your still a one shot.

Good thing you dont have a record. What will you do once that record is done and dirtied? Or is your plan to always make sure you dont make a mistake? We all make mistakes. Too bad in game you cant just "edit".

Words only work to an extent Apocalyptus. Diplomacy only works for so long. Soon, you will have to face the fact that you are among a pvp server. You will have to pvp and get down and dirty. Just like you believe the game's on me, someone will have it on you. Continue shining on the forums, continue to be unknown in game. Not like that bothers you, you are more concerned of keeping a clean slate.
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Nice Edit. Took you a while to re-read and clear yourself up.
    4/5 of my text was missing when I replied. Had to retype almost the whole thing.
    Apo, understand, You are in a whole new playing field that no one in this forum will ever match. You are clearly a decendant of god, and by all means, I believe and have faith. You are too mature.These forums arent for you. Simple.
    The virtues of what I've become can't neglect the simple man that I was and can be. God? I'm agnostic! The few occasions of me advocating a voice of tranquility (ingame) does more good than bad. Having fun and being serious can mix.
    Oh. Btw, is "Bait", not "Bate".
    Yes, it was corrected after the original post was retyped. We humand do make mistakes. Also, it pleases me when people say they improved their English by simply playing this game. We may have found a rare plus side to this game!
    Levels are labeled from lowest to highest, often showing some sort of step system that shows elevation/height. If you are stating that at some point, I was at a higher level than you, then by all means, thanks for the compliment. b:pleased
    You were higher when we encountered eachother and you're higher now. It seemed logical to ask you about the class while being a novice. And am still not ashamed to ask about things. [/QUOTE]
    Im sure everyone has had a chance at a childhood, just some have a longer one that others. By your philosphy, guess you and me would fall under that category.
    Had a relatively short one :)
    No one is barking at anybody. From what I understand, we are humans, not dogs. And I certainly do no have stripes, I'm not a zebra either. I have demonstrated to be the same "Conce" everyone knows,
    Can you imagine 'GTFO' being spouted with saliva and all? lol The stripes was meant as the stripes you'll earn in the military.
    I'll let others determine what that might be. I am still the same and nothing you do or say will change me. The way Im talking to you atm is the same way I could have talked to you yesterday or even tomorrow. So if you are calling a victory, son (Cant prolly call you that, from the looks of it, you prolly another one of those elderly people with money and time that can afford to spend it on a game), you are far away from one.

Am not here to seek victories taken by 'outsmarting' others or any other verbal crusade. It's the morning on my free day and it's cold outside. So I'm having tea and MrConce for breakfast with my only regret that I can't offer you anything.
    Having grudges only destroys one from inside. I have learned not to have any, and if i did, I wouldnt be here saying that you do have a ways with words. Im not afraid to have an argument and at the same time compliment my opponent. Is called being humble, and is something many dont excersise.
    Seems like you're showing some true colours and that's what I've been aiming at. It's good to see a skipper saluting instead of preparing to fire (take too much offence), take evasive maneuvers (ignore) or getting drunk (behaving like an idiot)
    And if by your last sentence you are stateting you are still somewhat of a friend to me, I dont have a problem with resuming our friendship. ;)
    I serve to please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Servers down. Yet i could 1 burst any of you mofos down with my lvl 50 ranger.
    b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    Options
    You are forced to look at your virtual self when all you are at the moment is pixel and words. Let's no forget you are submerged in a world where RL is non existant.
    That's true. While some choose to take advantage of this prospect and just mold themselves into something pretentious, I or we have no delusions of our core being. Like you said, you're MrConce and such authenticity is underrated.
    Comes natural for me to troll as well as it is for you to outsmart your opponent. Too bad for you, your wits and brains dont work in game. In game is everybody's game.
    It's a way, a challenge, to obtain what you desire ingame with the tools you can muster and hold dear. Because of the game and peoples unpredictability it makes it something fun.
    Let's not completely talk about RL and forget about why we are really here. PWI is a game. You are an archer in that game. Your still a one shot.
    Avoiding pvp has prevented one shots for a good time. But even if we are one shots we should play to our strengths and not forsaken our class so easily. I'd imagine the archer being a supportclass in pvp and pve, not being the mainstay in squads shouldn't bruise our ego's. And if we feel bad.. there is always kiting.
    Good thing you dont have a record. What will you do once that record is done and dirtied? Or is your plan to always make sure you dont make a mistake? We all make mistakes. Too bad in game you cant just "edit".
    Mistakes are welcomed to pursuit a more optimal style of play with more eagerness. We all say the F-word now and then. Venting an proceeding is key.
    Words only work to an extent Apocalyptus. Diplomacy only works for so long. Soon, you will have to face the fact that you are among a pvp server. You will have to pvp and get down and dirty.
    Oh noes! Say it ain't so! The Lone Ranger will not retire from it's pacifistic approach just yet. But pvp is unavoidable eventually.
    Just like you believe the game's on me, someone will have it on you. Continue shining on the forums, continue to be unknown in game. Not like that bothers you, you are more concerned of keeping a clean slate.
    The path to hell is paved way with good intentions. >;-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Edit Read below.
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Your quoting is so bad that it screwed this post up. -_-
    edited November 2009
    Options
    LordPangu,

My apologies for hijacking your thread with my nuisances. No flames were made so I suggest we go back ontopic again Conce!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    4/5 of my text was missing when I replied. Had to retype almost the whole thing.

The virtues of what I've become can't neglect the simple man that I was and can be. God? I'm agnostic! The few occasions of me advocating a voice of tranquility (ingame) does more good than bad. Having fun and being serious can mix.

Yes, it was corrected after the original post was retyped. We humand do make mistakes. Also, it pleases me when people say they improved their English by simply playing this game. We may have found a rare plus side to this game!

You were higher when we encountered eachother and you're higher now. It seemed logical to ask you about the class while being a novice. And am still not ashamed to ask about things.

Had a relatively short one :)

No one is barking at anybody. From what I understand, we are humans, not dogs. And I certainly do no have stripes, I'm not a zebra either. I have demonstrated to be the same "Conce" everyone knows,
    Can you imagine 'GTFO' being spouted with saliva and all? lol The stripes was meant as the stripes you'll earn in the military.

Am not here to seek victories taken by 'outsmarting' others or any other verbal crusade. It's the morning on my free day and it's cold outside. So I'm having tea and MrConce for breakfast with my only regret that I can't offer you anything.

Seems like you're showing some true colours and that's what I've been aiming at. It's good to see a skipper saluting instead of preparing to fire (take too much offence), take evasive maneuvers (ignore) or getting drunk (behaving like an idiot)

I serve to please.

Ive met someone who types walls of important text 1/5 completed, then turns in the other 4th 20 minutes later. How did you graduate school? Did you graduate?

Wether you believe in gods or not, that wasnt the point. I was being sarcastic and having a little fun, which obviously your maturity doesnt allow you to have. Again, we are at different playing fields :)

Again. I continue to b:laugh at how you continue to correct urself using words that I have typed in hopes of being able to reply to my post. You have proven that being wise and mature doesnt always get you what you want, since you, yourself, have claimed to have learned a lot from me, and continue to do so. We do make mistakes. Touche. Im glad your correcting them.

I dont admire or even appreciate you ranking me or putting me higher than anyone. I have claimed it before, and I continue to claim it. We are all humans and there will always be someone better than you. I by far, classify myself as one of the worst archers in PWI, considering that how good you are is measured by money and gear, not knowledge. Now, if we want to follow your philosophy, by all means, thanks for the compliment and if you have further questions about your class, I'll be more than glad to help. b:cute

Having such a short childhood might explain why you are such mature and why you would never understand why more than 99.9% of the people in this forum have never behaved like you. Some have tried, but nobody suceeds at looking like a fool @ reciting truths and virtues like you. I will not lie either, I had a childhood, and it was about right in length, but its not a memorable one.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Wtf is this? If your gonna quote lines about my personal life, then do it right. This is the second time youve failed to quote my life in the military the correct way. And if spiting in the face earns respect, then Im glad I live in the damn USA. Look at how far it has gotten us. I will for sure endure it and come out just like another average responsible citizen of the USA. And yes I understood what you mean, again, I was being sarcastic, but Im really starting to think "Sarcasm" doesnt exist in your vast dictionary. You might not have any control over your long gone short childhood, but you sure can take the time now to "take-a-chill" pill and learn how to have a few laughs. Its kinda ridiculous when you sitting here writing a paragraph explaining urself to a joke i made.

If you are not here to seek any verbal "crusades" and win em, then you might as well stop the crusades urself and we will have a happy ending. I was just replying to your comments, and your godliness and "crusades" rained down upon me from the heavens. I'm glad today is your free day, for most over here is a working day. And if you are gonna invite me for breakfast, I'll only accept that if you have some good bacon and eggs b:victoryb:thanks, or is that not part of your country's breasfast menu? Now im hungry.

And to finish up my beautiful wall of text that most seem to enjoy (ha ha ha [not] Sarcasm for you, just in case), as mentioned before, while I might be showing a diff side to myself as a person in my last few post, that doesnt mean I was never like that in the first place. Just, the first side of me you decided to exploit was my "negative" side, and now that you are coming to a soft conclusion, you are satisfying urself, believing that youve had some impact on the type of person I am with such a brief conversation. Im humble and nice when need be, you just so happen to be the type of person that exploits and pushes other people's buttons for self satisfaction. ;)
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    That's true. While some choose to take advantage of this prospect and just mold themselves into something pretentious, I or we have no delusions of our core being. Like you said, you're MrConce and such authenticity is underrated.

It's a way, a challenge, to obtain what you desire ingame with the tools you can muster and hold dear. Because of the game and peoples unpredictability it makes it something fun.

Avoiding pvp has prevented one shots for a good time. But even if we are one shots we should play to our strengths and not forsaken our class so easily. I'd imagine the archer being a supportclass in pvp and pve, not being the mainstay in squads shouldn't bruise our ego's. And if we feel bad.. there is always kiting.

Mistakes are welcomed to pursuit a more optimal style of play with more eagerness. We all say the F-word now and then. Venting an proceeding is key.

Oh noes! Say it ain't so! The Lone Ranger will not retire from it's pacifistic approach just yet. But pvp is unavoidable eventually.

The path to hell is paved way with good intentions. >;-)

Have you ever considered writing a bible? b:surrender