Options

See yall when I get OP gear.

LMAO b:laugh

2char
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    why do u guys always put me here in these conversations? why do u people really give a damn about me? i dont even associate to any of you in game. so why bring me up? do you think i care what your opinions are?
    (.........)
    blah blah blah - im done. b:sleep

I never brought u to conversation but... who said they give a damn about u?
    They just pointed at Nurfed vs you video. Apart from that, I think it was Devoted who said you were a Cash Shopper. Arent you? If you are, so what?
    If u dont give a damn then dont reply lol, I mean, considering you dont care about our opinions. But well,apart from your indiferent outburst, thx for bringing some more info into the thread b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    why do u guys always put me here in these conversations? why do u people really give a damn about me? i dont even associate to any of you in game. so why bring me up? do you think i care what your opinions are? yes, HT baught nurfed Rank 8.. nurf has the ability to change his mind and do what he wants.. big deal. it doesnt change the fact no one likes a rpk guild. this hasnt changed much, just made nurfed "op" - but who cares?

he wont be the 2nd or the last to get rank 8 - the server is growing and changing, your so focused on just 1 guy out of the whole server.. many players are lvling.. rising to power and, have you considered the other guilds with unknown powers?

i'll finish with these parting words, how will they defend with multiple attacks?

time will, only tell.

the real threat is the guilds watching and getting rpk'd by red names. blah blah blah - im done. b:sleep

BLABLABLAIMTHEPOPEBLABLABLAIMSOWISEBLABLABLA b:bye
  • XCCx - Harshlands
    XCCx - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    What exactly did Nurfed do so that HT bought rank 8 for him?

Let's all hope that it didn't involve any sexual favors, but the real question is:

Will HT sponsor more rank 8 for Kingdom members?
    If so, where do I sign up?
  • TimMagicstrg - Harshlands
    TimMagicstrg - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

b:laugh i want to sign up now also b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Froan_PL - Harshlands
    Froan_PL - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Rank 8... so what? One person don't change anything in TW... yea maybe it will **** our catas. But it's only one lil mage... 2-3 nixes on him = instant death b:cute b:bye
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Rank 8... so what? One person don't change anything in TW... yea maybe it will **** our catas. But it's only one lil mage... 2-3 nixes on him = instant death b:cute b:bye

lol'd HF **** the crystals w/o catas
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    Xheart - Harshlands Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

1 shotting every single nixes out there with a gush is more like it, or the veno, whichever he wants to 1 shot first.

i feel bad for tekk, it was already bad that before his hp couldnt stand up to him,now with that hell be tossed around like a blowup doll while MD cries to his dad to get rank 8 too but oh **** hes even too BR for his own parents, which ofc want him to commit seppuku.

true story.
  • Last - Harshlands
    Last - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Shouldn't you be spending your money on bud. b:chuckle
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

i can expect nurfed to have more than 13k pdef and 7k hp once his waste of money gear is done. im sure at least 1 cleric will be always healing nurfed + a veno passing chi. enjoy having entire parties devoted to killing nurfed.
  • Satuki - Harshlands
    Satuki - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

1 cleric on nurfed. a smart faction would put a cleric on nurfed or any GOOD mage for that matter....
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    1 shotting every single nixes out there with a gush is more like it, or the veno, whichever he wants to 1 shot first.

i feel bad for tekk, it was already bad that before his hp couldnt stand up to him,now with that hell be tossed around like a blowup doll while MD cries to his dad to get rank 8 too but oh **** hes even too BR for his own parents, which ofc want him to commit seppuku.

true story.

I laugh for 5 minb:laugh
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Tekkblade - Harshlands
    Tekkblade - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

true story.

couldnt sand up to a guy who was 10 lvls higher then me? i 1 shoted him last night right after he equiped his gear? umm.. true story? lol where are you so i can kill you too b:byb:chuckle
    I'm bored..b:surrender

and might look forward to making warsoul weapon too (rofl)

cashmoney/talkblade/luved by haters for my wallet b:victoryb:bye
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the grats. I'll try to take advantage of the rank 8 the best I can.

couldnt sand up to a guy who was 10 lvls higher then me? i 1 shoted him last night right after he equiped his gear? umm.. true story? lol where are you so i can kill you too b:byb:chuckle

Don't make me bust out Tekk Money part two video featuring: Talkblade using dew of star protection in a duel. I think my 0 refines, 0 shards, and 5k pdef scared the **** out of him.

Oh yeah, and him perditioning a bm in another duel. Pro sauce.

True story.
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    MrConce - Harshlands Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Your opinion is meaningless, since everytime u die u QQ "Iam quitting makes no diference". Please get a life. Stop living urs by the eyes of other peoples fake virtual ones.

As I recalled, ur the pro lv 90+ archer with +5 on hh90 set and a nice +5 dragon bow hh90 (lawl). Still u got rolled by level 80 npc gear and a 69 +1 slingshot, not once but 3 times. So what if i die to you? You still a non factor and will always be. Grow up dude. ur what? 17. Stop acting so tough, is just a game. chill and mature and maybe people might respect u a tad more. I dont care about dying. Is a game after all and all that matters to me is having enough ignorant people like you continue to act tough while i pour sses of their death in the forums and lol at em.

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/4831/20091015064543.png

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3239/20091015063033.png

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/3726/20091012110229.png

Needless to say, stop trolling me or anybody else in Kylin. If uve ever killed me, is cause ur gear gives u advantage over npc gear. Id be surprised if u couldnt kill me. Now worry more about not giving me more excess screenshots, and if u ever get sum of me dead, remember to flash out or cover ur hp so that u dont embarrass urself even more when i continue to post mine. Maybe next time i will even screenie my equips right next to ur dead body so i can show everyone how much of a fail u are.

AND PS. I am quitting unfortunatly ina bout... 2 more weeks. If u want ill add ur sorry **** as a friend so that u can see me not log on anymore. As opposed to you, im at an older stage of my life and im done suckin on my moms ******* and beggin her for money. I got bills to pay and responsabilities to attend to. Now, when I do come back if i do, hope u dont play nemore, cause the next screen of you on the forums will be qqing about my op gear while u sit in safe zone refusin 1v1's. Go get a job, i dont care if u 17, if u got enough balls to masterbute to a ****, u have enough balls to suck up to ur boss at mcdonallds and earn a buck or 2. Maybe that way u can afford a decent HH90 Blinding radiance bow and drop that pve dragonbow u got there.
    "Always Outnumbered,Never Outgunned." + "For You My Lover,Pa Que Te Enamores" ~ Co7Vc3 ♥ El Romance Letal ♥ ~ Director of CareBears ~ Harshlands. Guess who's back? Bought a sexy **** powerful gaming laptop. Ready to be exploited. On my way to tech school/dorm. Be back soon. =)
  • Abinash - Harshlands
    Abinash - Harshlands Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    As I recalled, ur the pro lv 90+ archer with +5 on hh90 set and a nice +5 dragon bow hh90 (lawl). Still u got rolled by level 80 npc gear and a 69 +1 slingshot, not once but 3 times. So what if i die to you? You still a non factor and will always be. Grow up dude. ur what? 17. Stop acting so tough, is just a game. chill and mature and maybe people might respect u a tad more. I dont care about dying. Is a game after all and all that matters to me is having enough ignorant people like you continue to act tough while i pour sses of their death in the forums and lol at em.

Needless to say, stop trolling me or anybody else in Kylin. If uve ever killed me, is cause ur gear gives u advantage over npc gear. Id be surprised if u couldnt kill me. Now worry more about not giving me more excess screenshots, and if u ever get sum of me dead, remember to flash out or cover ur hp so that u dont embarrass urself even more when i continue to post mine. Maybe next time i will even screenie my equips right next to ur dead body so i can show everyone how much of a fail u are.

AND PS. I am quitting unfortunatly ina bout... 2 more weeks. If u want ill add ur sorry **** as a friend so that u can see me not log on anymore. As opposed to you, im at an older stage of my life and im done suckin on my moms ******* and beggin her for money. I got bills to pay and responsabilities to attend to. Now, when I do come back if i do, hope u dont play nemore, cause the next screen of you on the forums will be qqing about my op gear while u sit in safe zone refusin 1v1's. Go get a job, i dont care if u 17, if u got enough balls to masterbute to a ****, u have enough balls to suck up to ur boss at mcdonallds and earn a buck or 2. Maybe that way u can afford a decent HH90 Blinding radiance bow and drop that pve dragonbow u got there.

b:laugh Ajani learn some PVP only oracling doesn't help

PS: Don't try to feel KOOL by saying u can 1 shot me and BLAH BLAH, its obvious b'coz of our lvl. But can u beat any other calss of ur lvl? b:chuckle

BTW i agree to one thing of u YOU KNOW HOW TO TALK b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

I didnt care to read that. Iam more than bored, liked the SS tho.
    There you go http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp24/Aurian78/conce.jpg
    I die sometimes by stupid rush, some by stupid skills (ye never killed anyone with bleed...). One thing i dont do is what u and some kylin say when they get crashed. Funny SS's i get.
    b:laugh Ajani learn some PVP only oracling doesn't help

PS: Don't try to feel KOOL by saying u can 1 shot me and BLAH BLAH, its obvious b'coz of our lvl. But can u beat any other calss of ur lvl? b:chuckle

BTW i agree to one thing of u YOU KNOW HOW TO TALK b:victory

Only saw u one time in west gate. me vs you and 3 clerics, one of then with WAY better gear/refines than me. I died like 4 times. Once i chi up and stopped rushing u all died and sitted on wall QQing. 4 min later i had a bunch of kylins and ramdom trash trying to catch me. I kitted ur fail ****'s and still rolled the clerics.. Talk more pleaseb:bye
    FYI i did like 40% of lvl 92 with oracles. Press G then talk smack about me :)
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Tekkblade - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    why do i bother with a teen? b:surrender

you make yourself to be this super guy.. you can say - or think - or boost "your so called ego"

i really dont care

- end of story.

your the guy that envy's me, you make you tube videos About me?
    do you see me tryin to make a name for myself to a server or to the web?

i point out the obvious.

-

you trash talk?

you sit there and complain to me all day about cash shopping,

then some how, you got another man to buy u rank 8.

im actually embarressed for him.

you used the right people and played your cards right, gratz.

your pro..leecher

should i even mention your account sharing?

you have somethin you never deserved.

honestly, im sick of my name being put out there to make a name for others.

you care too much about my own well being, then you do your own life.
    (atleast you come off that way, bc if it isnt true you'd stop acting like a child.)

who cares? (i don't..i just want to tw and take lands).

all the while, i sit there and let you talk down to me all day on server and on forums? //

if you don't watch what you say, you will be submited to a GM, and you will be caught harrassing other players. because thats what this is leading into.

if you want to lose your account - i dare you to submit another remark about me Ever.

i promise - it will be at your own cost

• Tekkblade - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    on an ending note:

all this back and forward trash talking ends, idc who keeps starting it.
    i really dont.. but every server is laughing at you that reads this.

if you want to embarress yourself, and your guild more. then keep going, by all means. your the ones looking like ...well you get the picture

• Nurfed - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options

you make yourself to be this super guy.. you can say - or think - or boost "your so called ego"

i really dont care

- end of story.

You must be refering to MD. I think the whole server agrees with me on this one.

i point out the obvious.
    The reason why I made a video of you getting owned is because you talk too much for your own good. People refer you as talkblade for a reason man. I like to shut down cash shopper nabs by offering a nice entertaining video. I have fraps running 24/7. It's not hard and it doesn't take too much time to edit and upload a video thats less than 1 minute long.

you trash talk?

your pro..leecher

(atleast you come off that way, bc if it isnt true you'd stop acting like a child.)

all the while, i sit there and let you talk down to me all day on server and on forums? //

I never complained about ordinary cash shoppers in general. I complain and laugh at cash shoppers like you that talk too much and brag about their hp/gear etc.

The whole point of the video is to show everyone that your still terrible at this game despite all the gears and ego.

Do you see me talking **** to anybody else other than you and MD? Nope, i didn't think so. Clearly its because you guys talk the most hiding behind cash shopped gear.

if you don't watch what you say, you will be submited to a GM, and you will be caught harrassing other players. because thats what this is leading into.

if you want to lose your account - i dare you to submit another remark about me Ever.

LOL. is talkblade serious? Can't believe this girl is crying harassment lmao. Look back a couple pages, your ****ing blind. I never said anything about you in this whole thread besides the reply to your flame about me. If you can't handle trash talk, keep your mouth shut then.

And i LOL at the fact that your writing like your one of the most humble guys on the server. Get real mang, you ain't fooling nobody.
  • XCCx - Harshlands
    XCCx - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Nurfed, is it true that you took one up the a-hole from both HT and RavYer for rank 8?

Is it also true that KD spent all the guild funds on your rank 8 and couldn't afford to bid on Kylin?

If I was a KD member I would be pissed, seeing that a outsider gets rank 8 and not someone that has been loyal to the faction for a longer time. I guess KD is really scarred b:thanks

Next step for KD is recruiting Ascii and giving him director, just don't pk him b:chuckle
  • Last - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options

i really dont care

- end of story.

i point out the obvious.

-

you trash talk?

your pro..leecher

I care, You care, Who cares b:chuckle

Honestly I think you were embarassed when you dropped your gear. And if you want to submit to a GM dont forget to show them your paypal records as well. b:victory
  • Last - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options

Aren't you the guy who said you can hit like 9999999 on AyaBrea with Perdition numerous times on World Chat. Then didn't you hit like 3k on him?
    MYTANKISFIGHT
  • Naevo - Lost City
    Naevo - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    8zec5v.jpg

testing 123
  • Nike - Harshlands
    Nike - Harshlands Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    stuff

i really dont care

- end of story.

more stuff

.... another post

i dunno... that essay you wrote really convinces me that you don't care talkblade
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Nurfed, is it true that you took one up the a-hole from both HT and RavYer for rank 8?

Is it also true that KD spent all the guild funds on your rank 8 and couldn't afford to bid on Kylin?

If I was a KD member I would be pissed, seeing that a outsider gets rank 8 and not someone that has been loyal to the faction for a longer time. I guess KD is really scarred b:thanks

Next step for KD is recruiting Ascii and giving him director, just don't pk him b:chuckle

KD had nothing to do with me getting rank 8. KD never gave me a dime. Only thing RayVer gave me was a hp charm for tw.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    What exactly did Nurfed do so that HT bought rank 8 for him?

Let's all hope that it didn't involve any sexual favors, but the real question is:

favoursb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    even if a rank8 cant easily kill a squad of 9x... this war is 80 vs 80... and let me tell u something... kulin fears nothing... not even 2 rank8s... something is coming upb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jakiro - Harshlands
    Jakiro - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    kulin fears nothing...

b:cute

kulin doesnt afraid of anything!
  • Propoison - Harshlands
    Propoison - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Ya ya grats Nurfed. A mage with 8jun is OP, but anyone who has played a P server knows that Archer with 8jun is even moreso.
    http://janelh.wdfiles.com/local--files/military-rank-equipment/weaponYM8.PNG
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/12649

Idk still deciding whether to be a tool n' buy 8jun when i come back or not....