2nd Rank8 in server WOOOT

Options
SneakyStalk - Harshlands
SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f246/belobrk/Rank8.jpg

that was last night. jeez. and ppl say HL sucks lol Gratz to Nurfed.
Wer the only srvr with 2 8juns right?
Thought he wasnt playing though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Un4given
Post edited by SneakyStalk - Harshlands on

Comments

• Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    and here goes the cser complaining abt tekkblade.. funnyb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    gratz, even if it isnt really an ingame accomp
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    and here goes the cser complaining abt tekkblade.. funnyb:laugh

uhmmmm ????
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    uhmmmm ????

look at video nurfed vs tekkblade.. nurfed vs tekkblade the heavy cser...
    it takes 5 yrs+ to get rank8 ingame.. i know because i have a lot of friends in CN server with it ... imagine 5k$+ nurfed put in the game and he actually says "tekkblade the heavy cser"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    look at video nurfed vs tekkblade.. nurfed vs tekkblade the heavy cser...
    it takes 5 yrs+ to get rank8 ingame.. i know because i have a lot of friends in CN server with it ... imagine 5k$+ nurfed put in the game and he actually says "tekkblade the heavy cser"

you are a dumbass, rank8 takes 2-4months of solid fb89 runs for signets, pwi didn't put them in cause they suck. the new alternative which they also haven't put in would take about 5 months. honestly, with how hard it is to get rep now 5 years is about 2 years too long. tekk has spent that much on trumpets. cash shop > skill but what happens when the playing field is leveled?
  • XCCx - Harshlands
    XCCx - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    you are a dumbass, rank8 takes 2-4months of solid fb89 runs for signets, pwi didn't put them in cause they suck. the new alternative which they also haven't put in would take about 5 months. honestly, with how hard it is to get rep now 5 years is about 2 years too long. tekk has spent that much on trumpets. cash shop > skill but what happens when the playing field is leveled?

Are you saying that Nurfed spent the last 4 months in fb89? GTFO

Didn't he quit like 10 times already? QQing about how this game was dead etc etc.. and now he spends all this money for a rank 8? LOLROFL
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options

ask image if its easy to get even rank6 doing fb everyday... he has like 24k and everyone knows he liked fb89 like everyday... my cleric lvl96 should have by now like 28k only.. dont act as if u knew a lot on pw.. u probably bot your ae too...b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Uh oh guys. People who cash shop to be good are now mad that someone good is cash shopping!!!1 THE TWO CANT COMBINE!!
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    ask image if its easy to get even rank6 doing fb everyday... he has like 24k and everyone knows he liked fb89 like everyday... my cleric lvl96 should have by now like 28k only.. dont act as if u knew a lot on pw.. u probably bot your ae too...b:bye

you don't even know what signet farming is. don't try to talk like you are an expert at the game when you think people actually farmed rep by doing fb's.

ps. you are quite mistaken if you think i know nothing about pw b:laugh
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Uh oh guys. People who cash shop to be good are now mad that someone good is cash shopping!!!1 THE TWO CANT COMBINE!!

i dont cs and i'm not that bad because compared to some people i learned how to use my char while grinding in front of my computer while some was grinding afk while being to the shop or watching a film etc...b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i learned how to use my char while grinding in front of my computer

you learned how to pvp by pveing. why am i not surprised you blow?

btw i don't bot. the only thing you can accuse me of is obtaining an already 93 character. :3

under this post will be more mad kylin complaining about nurfed's rank8 when he didn't even need it to wtfpwn every single one of you b:cute
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Are you saying that Nurfed spent the last 4 months in fb89? GTFO

Didn't he quit like 10 times already? QQing about how this game was dead etc etc.. and now he spends all this money for a rank 8? LOLROFL

And Nurfed still owes me 30mil b:surrender

QQ

whers da money!!! b:angry lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    you learned how to pvp by pveing. why am i not surprised you blow?

btw i don't bot. the only thing you can accuse me of is obtaining an already 93 character. :3

under this post will be more mad kylin complaining about nurfed's rank8 when he didn't even need it to wtfpwn every single one of you b:cute

as if u could do the same?b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Damn no1 was expecting Nurfed to get rank8b:shocked Mainly cuz he said he was quitting nd etc but, one more time, gz on the rank xD
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Hard to get rep atm with 11k tokens..
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • XCCx - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options

Then why the **** did he spend all that money if he didn't even need too? WTFHEDUMB? b:chuckle

edit:
    My guess is that the real Nurfed quit, and HT got tired of his BM.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Then why the **** did he spend all that money if he didn't even need too? WTFHEDUMB? b:chuckle

some people has pwi as society.. stop being so meanb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    Options
    edit:

R.O.F.L.

QFT lol that is actually possible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Do we even know that Cholla is the real Cholla? >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Do we even know that Cholla is the real Cholla? >.<

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
  • XShadowx - Harshlands
    XShadowx - Harshlands Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

or maybe nurfed was HT all along b:shockedb:shockedb:laugh
  • Spylols - Harshlands
    Spylols - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Grats on spending 4,400$ for your rank.

(or spending 724000000 coins on tokens (Doubt it))

For that much you could've put a down payment for a new ford mustang. Enjoy your pixels :)
  • TimMagicstrg - Harshlands
    TimMagicstrg - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    from what i heard, Nurfed is shared account now and HT payed for most of the cost for the rank8.

Imo, KD saw that they have hard time to kill barbs (lack of wizards), what is better then a wizard with rank8?

KD x KY will have a difference face, lets see what happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    MrConce - Harshlands Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    from what i heard, Nurfed is shared account now and HT payed for most of the cost for the rank8.

Imo, KD saw that they have hard time to kill barbs (lack of wizards), what is better then a wizard with rank8?

So ive heard. KD = Desperate as ever.

HeadTrauma stroke a deal with Nurfed. Nurfed quit. He doesnt care about his PWI account but does not mind a free rank 8, so with the agreement to get rank 8 to "attempt" to save KD, HT bought the rank 8 for "Nurfed" (The toon, not the actual person) granted that HT still gets to play on it. HT owns the account, yet nurfed has all power to just change pass and **** HT over. So ironic. HT and KD have a lot of suckin up to do to Nurfed now before he rages and finds a reason to leave KD and /changepass. lawl.

Anyways, gratz on free rank 8. Good luck KD. If it wasnt for all the random pkers and people who have "quit" joining u guys to tw, u wouldnt even be able to roll the blunt. Ud be having the paper but lacking the chronic. Nubs. Good luck this weekend. See yall when I get OP gear.
    "Always Outnumbered,Never Outgunned." + "For You My Lover,Pa Que Te Enamores" ~ Co7Vc3 ♥ El Romance Letal ♥ ~ Director of CareBears ~ Harshlands. Guess who's back? Bought a sexy **** powerful gaming laptop. Ready to be exploited. On my way to tech school/dorm. Be back soon. =)
  • XCCx - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options

Only if there was some way to make the gms look at who is using which account and if its being shared?

Oh wait, there is b:bye
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    ITT: Kylin raging without the need of Tekk and MD lololtrolledfgt
    Only if there was some way to make the gms look at who is using which account and if its being shared?

Oh wait, there is b:bye

They didn't do it when Nova sold his account. I highly doubt they will do it now.
    Wer the only srvr with 2 8juns right?
    And to answer your question. No, LC has more IIRC.
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    So ive heard. KD = Desperate as ever.

HeadTrauma stroke a deal with Nurfed. Nurfed quit. He doesnt care about his PWI account but does not mind a free rank 8, so with the agreement to get rank 8 to "attempt" to save KD, HT bought the rank 8 for "Nurfed" (The toon, not the actual person) granted that HT still gets to play on it. HT owns the account, yet nurfed has all power to just change pass and **** HT over. So ironic. HT and KD have a lot of suckin up to do to Nurfed now before he rages and finds a reason to leave KD and /changepass. lawl.

Anyways, gratz on free rank 8. Good luck KD. If it wasnt for all the random pkers and people who have "quit" joining u guys to tw, u wouldnt even be able to roll the blunt. Ud be having the paper but lacking the chronic. Nubs. Good luck this weekend. See yall when I get OP gear.

Your opinion is meaningless, since everytime u die u QQ "Iam quitting makes no diference". Please get a life. Stop living urs by the eyes of other peoples fake virtual ones.
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
    edited October 2009
    Options
    bawksy wrote: »
    ITT: Kylin raging without the need of Tekk and MD lololtrolledfgt
    They didn't do it when Nova sold his account. I highly doubt they will do it now.
    And to answer your question. No, LC has more IIRC.

Im so noob that I dont know what IIRC is QQ b:shockedb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Tekkblade - Harshlands
    Tekkblade - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    why do u guys always put me here in these conversations? why do u people really give a damn about me? i dont even associate to any of you in game. so why bring me up? do you think i care what your opinions are? yes, HT baught nurfed Rank 8.. nurf has the ability to change his mind and do what he wants.. big deal. it doesnt change the fact no one likes a rpk guild. this hasnt changed much, just made nurfed "op" - but who cares?

he wont be the 2nd or the last to get rank 8 - the server is growing and changing, your so focused on just 1 guy out of the whole server.. many players are lvling.. rising to power and, have you considered the other guilds with unknown powers?

i'll finish with these parting words, how will they defend with multiple attacks?

time will, only tell.

the real threat is the guilds watching and getting rpk'd by red names. blah blah blah - im done. b:sleep
    I'm bored..b:surrender

and might look forward to making warsoul weapon too (rofl)

cashmoney/talkblade/luved by haters for my wallet b:victoryb:bye
  • Jakiro - Harshlands
    Jakiro - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    blah blah blah - im done. b:sleep

thank god.