2nd Rank8 in server WOOOT

Options

Comments

• XCCx - Harshlands
    XCCx - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    KD had nothing to do with me getting rank 8. KD never gave me a dime. Only thing RayVer gave me was a hp charm for tw.

The only thing you denied is the KD/RayVer part. Then the other part must be true. You are HT little beeaach now b:shutup
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Ya ya grats Nurfed. A mage with 8jun is OP, but anyone who has played a P server knows that Archer with 8jun is even moreso.
    http://janelh.wdfiles.com/local--files/military-rank-equipment/weaponYM8.PNG
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/12649

Idk still deciding whether to be a tool n' buy 8jun when i come back or not....

I disagree, on pwi a cash shopping mage will do much better than a cash shopping archer.
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    MrConce - Harshlands Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I didnt care to read that. Iam more than bored, liked the SS tho.
    There you go http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp24/Aurian78/conce.jpg
    I die sometimes by stupid rush, some by stupid skills (ye never killed anyone with bleed...). One thing i dont do is what u and some kylin say when they get crashed. Funny SS's i get.

And your point here is? I tell you once more and i tell u again and again and again. People simply dont have time to fight u. ur like a motherfukin tick that wont stop leeching of peoples ****. U need to realize that u have a big "Kick me" sign in ur forehead and everyone plants another one right saying "GTFO" on top of it. No one has time to fight a non factor like u. Fights arent even a challenge. Hence why i said that and why i continue to say, i dont care if u kill me or not. I will jsut continue to come back and embarras u more.
    "Always Outnumbered,Never Outgunned." + "For You My Lover,Pa Que Te Enamores" ~ Co7Vc3 ♥ El Romance Letal ♥ ~ Director of CareBears ~ Harshlands. Guess who's back? Bought a sexy **** powerful gaming laptop. Ready to be exploited. On my way to tech school/dorm. Be back soon. =)
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    And your point here is? I tell you once more and i tell u again and again and again. People simply dont have time to fight u. ur like a motherfukin tick that wont stop leeching of peoples ****. U need to realize that u have a big "Kick me" sign in ur forehead and everyone plants another one right saying "GTFO" on top of it. No one has time to fight a non factor like u. Fights arent even a challenge. Hence why i said that and why i continue to say, i dont care if u kill me or not. I will jsut continue to come back and embarras u more.

So.. u consider yourself a factor? Ok.. Please teach us all how can an archer kill an archer with lucky crits. Atleast i dont put my gear in bank for PvP and QQ about not using it.. bye kylin pro ea
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Pervs - Lost City
    Pervs - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f246/belobrk/Rank8.jpg

that was last night. jeez. and ppl say HL sucks lol Gratz to Nurfed.
    Wer the only srvr with 2 8juns right?
    Thought he wasnt playing though.

Lost City has 4 b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Lost City has 4 b:bye

Thx for clarifying that. Didn't know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Tekkblade - Harshlands
    Tekkblade - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    KD had nothing to do with me getting rank 8. KD never gave me a dime. Only thing RayVer gave me was a hp charm for tw.

isnt what i have a SS of Thorin saying b:bye
    I'm bored..b:surrender

and might look forward to making warsoul weapon too (rofl)

cashmoney/talkblade/luved by haters for my wallet b:victoryb:bye
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    You say you have things, yet you don't post them.

I'd like to see an SS of Taboo saying that.
    I'd also like to see an SS of your 40k HP.
    60 / 250.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Grats Nurfed.
    <3
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tekkblade - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    You say you have things, yet you don't post them.

I'd like to see an SS of Taboo saying that.
    I'd also like to see an SS of your 40k HP.

who are you btw? i've never seen your name in my life, but you talk to me like i've ever associated with you? b:kiss

• Bloop - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    who are you btw? i've never seen your name in my life, but you talk to me like i've ever associated with you? b:kiss

No one has to know you Tekk, you try to make yourself known by bragging about your *soon to come* HP, about how "the world is changing", or on your emo days when you QQ about people mentioning your name or bringing you up in convos.

I'm sure Nurfed has already answered that question in another thread though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsLzf9yKptQ

Edit* Please don't report me to the GM's Tekk.
    60 / 250.
  • Tekkblade - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    just wow..b:sleep

• Apollo - Harshlands
    Apollo - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    if you want to lose your account - i dare you to submit another remark about me Ever.

i promise - it will be at your own cost

Yo mama is so fat that when she went to grade school she sat next to everybody.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

urgh? why u people have to talk abt others mum as if u could know them... are u 15? omg.. i dont know who u are but lol u are so immature... even ajani seems more mature atm... gratz dude
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    urgh? why u people have to talk abt others mum as if u could know them... are u 15? omg.. i dont know who u are but lol u are so immature... even ajani seems more mature atm... gratz dude

trolledrofl even apollo trolls kylin now
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    60 / 250.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Chasca - Harshlands
    Chasca - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    yo momma so dumb, she stole her own purse.
  • UShoot_iLoot - Harshlands
    UShoot_iLoot - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    gz nurfed =3
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Nurfed is by far the best mage i've seen on lost city/harshlands.

The only recommendation I can give to you nurfed is to put pitfall on your skill bar.
  • Poww - Harshlands
    Poww - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    LOL this thread crackd me up..gratz Nurfed...KD ftw...n dark fate wtf is a kulon lmfao...n apollo come bak <3
  • Last - Harshlands
    Last - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Yo mama so fat when she wore a red shirt everyone said "Hey look its the kool-aid man!"
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    LOL this thread crackd me up..gratz Nurfed...KD ftw...n dark fate wtf is a kulon lmfao...n apollo come bak <3

at least here u can talk.. its sz for u here... just run again when u see me next time or call HTb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SlamPig - Harshlands
    SlamPig - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Yo mama so fat when she wore a red shirt everyone said "Hey look its the kool-aid man!"

Yo momma so fat, when someone yells kool-aid, she comes busting through the wall.
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    MrConce - Harshlands Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    So.. u consider yourself a factor? Ok.. Please teach us all how can an archer kill an archer with lucky crits. Atleast i dont put my gear in bank for PvP and QQ about not using it.. bye kylin pro ea

1. More of a factor than YOULL ever be.

2. Gear = Everything for archer, including wins. For the 50th time, ur the one with the +5 gear and nice sexy dragonbow (Pro PVP Weapon Lawl Psych!) +5. Like i said, If you couldnt beat me, then your cash shopping skills fail you as well, and well continues to support my point u cant even press buttons. Even my lil baby siblling can prolly smack the keyboard and kill more people and play better than you. Better take sum quick lessons from HeaTTrauma before you continue getting them oracles and not knowing how to use em.

3. If I had gear, I would use it. Why put it in bank? Hell If I Still had that gear I once had +5 with all 4 sockets all Immaculates, id prolly still be strolling around with them lightning nipples.

4. You got owned again yesterday in 2 shots while trying to kill a fellow kylin, u didnt see me next to her and sadly enough, I thought u would have been a harder target, but I guess I was wrong.

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/7469/20091023104133.png

What are u? +5 and made out of plastic? Are you a barbie gurl? Omg Ajani! +5 and only 4k+ hp!! no way! And u hit for 1.5k? With +5 bow? b:laugh
    "Always Outnumbered,Never Outgunned." + "For You My Lover,Pa Que Te Enamores" ~ Co7Vc3 ♥ El Romance Letal ♥ ~ Director of CareBears ~ Harshlands. Guess who's back? Bought a sexy **** powerful gaming laptop. Ready to be exploited. On my way to tech school/dorm. Be back soon. =)
  • Last - Harshlands
    Last - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    It's a cold world so homie bundle up
  • Thehate - Heavens Tear
    Thehate - Heavens Tear Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    when this was posted, HT had already 4 rank 8
  • JYUUU - Harshlands
    JYUUU - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    ok it's cool.
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I fight 4 8jun archers every weekend in tw, I think you're all overreacting tbh.

We have a 101 mage named LLama on LC server and he was 13k pdef and over 7k hp and he is one shot able with a berserk perdition.

Granted he hits like a ****ing truck as well because of his highly + 100 weapon But still killable.

Maybe This TekkBlade guy just needs more hp?
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I fight 4 8jun archers every weekend in tw, I think you're all overreacting tbh.

We have a 101 mage named LLama on LC server and he was 13k pdef and over 7k hp and he is one shot able with a berserk perdition.

Granted he hits like a ****ing truck as well because of his highly + 100 weapon But still killable.

Maybe This TekkBlade guy just needs more hp?

rank 8 mage is very different then rank 8 archer cuz mages naturally do more dmg then archers specially against barbs who r usually catas... But still Nurfed is a very good mage nd Tekkblade is a very bad barbb:laugh nd he prob has more HP then u since he says he has 24k HP or about that :p But then again, our server dont have alot of 100s (jus 10) so its granted that Nurfed will make alot of difference nd he already made alot of difference before he got his weapon...
    And Llama's phy def is lower then Xulin's phy def nd Xulin is only lvl97 lol