Territorial War - Is it the end?

Options

Comments

• bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    well im asking are you starrr tho? cuz you qq the most on the forum, yet using an alt account.

never show up in pvp, but keep on acting you are a pvp factor
    Hey MD i understand the need of sharing accounts on the game, but even on the forums? holy ****
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • _icup - Harshlands
    _icup - Harshlands Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    d33m0n101 wrote: »
    haha at "never show up in pvp" and i might have missed his QQing. could you pls quote it? i guess icup is your lover.

b:chuckle totally man, I hear u love it up the back door though

Edit:People think I'm MD but I'm not
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    sharing account? what? what?

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
  • d33m0n101
    d33m0n101 Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle totally man, I hear u love it up the back door though

Edit:People think I'm MD but I'm not

depends on whose back door it is. and you cant be MD. youre not BR enough. probably thats the reason iffy said youre his cousin.
  • _icup - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Damn I'm not MD at all lmao My main is a level 63 Bm I was on yesterday after the update singing Paparazzi on world chat by lady gaga If you don't know who I am then then your a moron
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Damn I'm not MD at all lmao My main is a level 63 Bm I was on yesterday after the update singing Paparazzi on world chat by lady gaga If you don't know who I am then then your a moron

You do know that the people you are telling who you are don't even have the game installed right?
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • _icup - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    bawksy wrote: »
    You do know that the people you are telling who you are don't even have the game installed right?

Lies, there all liesb:infuriated
  • d33m0n101
    d33m0n101 Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    bawksy wrote: »

hey, i still got my unmodified elementclient.exe backup somewhere, i guess.

if this counts as installed
  • _icup - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    d33m0n101 wrote: »
    hey, i still got my unmodified elementclient.exe backup somewhere, i guess.

if this counts as installed

Yes it does
    I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you till you love me papa-paparazzi
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    z0mg a 63 BM....so pro.
  • _icup - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    z0mg a 63 BM....so pro.

Your such a fail saveless gtfo
  • Lffy - Harshlands
    Lffy - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    my alt that only did dailies is higher then this champion ^^
  • _icup - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    my alt that only did dailies is higher then this champion ^^

At least I'm a championb:cool
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    Xheart - Harshlands Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    well im asking are you starrr tho? cuz you qq the most on the forum, yet using an alt account.

never show up in pvp, but keep on acting you are a pvp factor

holy **** you're dumb, you ask who he is, its right in your dam face, heeelloooooooo earth to BR
  • _icup - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    holy **** you're dumb, you ask who he is, its right in your dam face, heeelloooooooo earth to BR

It's because some people think it's someone impersonating lffy b:victory
  • Fuhjeebies - Harshlands
    Fuhjeebies - Harshlands Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    For better reference, take a look at the link below showing TW maps of every server

[HTML]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=387021[/HTML]

Looking at Harshland's map, obviously Kingdom and Kylin are going turn the map red and yellow. 'Destiny' as what most people called the third strongest will be attacked by Kingdom and Kylin sometimes this week. And obviously it isnt gonna survive in either attack, let alone 2 combined. After the attack, the next to fall is GoodGame and Awakening. Then what next? Kingdom attack Kylin like Conqueror vs Bloodlust in LC? Or will it stop like that in Sanctuary?

?

just bid......
    if everyone who is online when bidding occurs actually see's a bid against kylin or kingdom they will at first "ROFL"
    then a conversation (spam/flames) will ensue and the general consensus will be that the guild who bid "have balls"
    which in turn after a week or so of this still happenin' will as someone said before "snowball" and people will see an accidental multiple strike at a land and take it from kylin or kingdom

these things happen, strong "OP" factions/armies will decay with time. infact i think time will conquer HL map to be honest (kylin/kd get bored /leave)

so in summary
    just bid..........(have balls)
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    just bid......
    if everyone who is online when bidding occurs actually see's a bid against kylin or kingdom they will at first "ROFL"
    then a conversation (spam/flames) will ensue and the general consensus will be that the guild who bid "have balls"
    which in turn after a week or so of this still happenin' will as someone said before "snowball" and people will see an accidental multiple strike at a land and take it from kylin or kingdom

these things happen, strong "OP" factions/armies will decay with time. infact i think time will conquer HL map to be honest (kylin/kd get bored /leave)

so in summary
    just bid..........(have balls)

bid? with what?

lowbies?

guilds with 10-30 active members?

ball sucking KD/kylin people?

you dont seem to understand that anyone with the lvls/gear/numbers that could put up a fight vs the zergs....are the zergs themselves, like ajani QQing about fails in the server and being bored and no1 to fight and all......yet hes in KD? thats what im talking about if he meant half of his words he would have left a LONG time ago and joined a guild that fights the powerhouses, but he dosnt due to greed and its better to be bored and win than try to have fun and lose, that goes for just about everyone in those guilds tbh, nevermind the fact that just like KD/Crimson's alliance killed any hope for any other powerhouses in the early age of the server(kylin was a non factor/non existant back then), the kylin/KD alliance means a map with 2 colors just like sanc, you cant go around telling people to have balls and bid....there is just not enough people playing on the server to put up a fight, and ofc, ultra carebear mode allows for those who can....to be friends and ally with your single threat. its gg already lol

i would like to say 1 thing though, QQme going carebear and making allies out of crimson was probably one of the dumbest thing to ever happen to this server, QQme had the chance to change things, already was owning people in world pvp and only needed some TW experience..........................then BAM lets go carebear mode, ally those we can fight and make sure everyone turns against us, YEAH! then....get bored to death and disband because of it? really? am i the only one who saw this coming? (i doubt it) if QQme kept at it and ofc beat crimson, the kylin/KD alliance wouldnt exist, we would have just about the same result as now.....except kylin wouldnt be dead(they didnt when almost all their lands were gone) for the diference where QQme would fight KD, whereas kylin dosnt fight KD (cant blame them, KD saved their asses, you cant blame them for not turning on them) that ofc is if the carebears in QQ back then that made the alliance didnt try the same with KD, destiny would of flowerished and many who quit wouldnt of done so

ok i know its theorycraft but in a game where people are as predictable as this....im pretty sure im not far off.

oh wait, anni packs still would of came and killed the game ANYWAY, forget i said anything b:chuckle
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Now that I look at it, KD & Kylin alliance became meaningless atm cuz, u c, this a game nd Im sure the game was made so ppl could compete with each other & what KD & Kylin r doing atm is avoiding having fun TWs or even pvp between em cuz they r the only powerhouses left. U can say that since they are allies they wont atk each other but thats jus stuppid considering theres no reason for em to keep this alliance.
    Merge between guilds wont happen sooner then I was expecting cuz unlike the QQme times, there apparently isnt any leader willing to take the first steps :p
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Orlyqq - Lost City
    Orlyqq - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    md u are make bad play style
  • LuciferSatan - Harshlands
    LuciferSatan - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    md u are make bad play style

Who in the hell are you my friend?b:sweat
  • Dropzplox - Harshlands
    Dropzplox - Harshlands Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

i would like to say 1 thing though, QQme going carebear and making allies out of crimson was probably one of the dumbest thing to ever happen to this server, QQme had the chance to change things, already was owning people in world pvp and only needed some TW experience..........................then BAM lets go carebear mode, ally those we can fight and make sure everyone turns against us, YEAH! then....get bored to death and disband because of it? really? am i the only one who saw this coming? (i doubt it) if QQme kept at it and ofc beat crimson, the kylin/KD alliance wouldnt exist, we would have just about the same result as now.....except kylin wouldnt be dead(they didnt when almost all their lands were gone) for the diference where QQme would fight KD, whereas kylin dosnt fight KD (cant blame them, KD saved their asses, you cant blame them for not turning on them) that ofc is if the carebears in QQ back then that made the alliance didnt try the same with KD, destiny would of flowerished and many who quit wouldnt of done so

QQme turned carebear mode? ... You were kinda low level at the time so maybe you didn't see. We played the game for pvp. Crimson at first were a really strong guild and it was fun to always pvp against them, but slowly as we beat them every single time, as they failed to crash our fish, as they couldnt level - they just gave up. So many people had left Crimson or quit the game that you could literally pk maybe 3-4 people per day and they wouldn't try to fight back really. Crimson was completely dead, >> http://i39.tinypic.com/152yn7l.jpg <<. It was getting boring.

Kingdom and Kylin kept trying to grind fishes, taking our spot etc. They were leveling up starting to hit high 80's pushing to 90. And there were just so many of them everywhere and never any crimson. So we just made the server into a 2v2, although we knew that KD would be really reluctant to ally KY because at the time they were such a joke that they were laughable. We had so much pvp afterwards, it was worth it for sure. This is for world pvp btw, I could care less about TW. It was actually fun after that even if it was realllly annoying to let crimson grind and not kill them (in fact we still killed a load of them but they didn't do anything about it because the couldnt). In the end I think crimson actually broke the alliance too so it was QQme vs Crimson vs KD + KY. The server was competitive, fun to play on, fun to pvp on so much so that you would actually want to sit there and grind for 2% per hour on a miji and kill countless bosses to get gear for your guildies.

But QQme going carebear mode ->>> every decision made was about world pvp and it was worth it. We just didn't have a leader after funlolz left, Antihero didn't ever want to be leader and when we looked at it we had no leader candidates so the guild just broke up eventually.

But when me and most of the ex QQme core quit HL it was because the game was getting really old and boring. Once you get your 90 set, the only thing to look forward to is getting the 96 cape of elite leather really. There was just so little pvp in the end too, it wasn't worth putting in the hours to get to level 100 when the server felt like a ghosttown. Literally the only people you could kill was like siva, emowdf and nova, the rest just didn't really pvp.

TLDR; every choice in qqme was for pvp - didnt go carebear QQQQQQ
    angeRR
  • Kojiro - Harshlands
    Kojiro - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Crimson fall = harshland fall
    Crimson start drama on harshland
    QQme born because crimson
    start drama each other,.flames in game,.flames in forum
    only Crimson and QQme declare war against Kylin and Kingdom
    Rome Nova etc botting because Crimson
    Crimson dead no more drama
    Kylin and Kingdom live peacefull since Crimson is dead
    the rest faction only piece of shtt
    end of server b:byeb:bye
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Crimson fall = harshland fall
    Crimson start drama on harshland
    QQme born because crimson
    start drama each other,.flames in game,.flames in forum
    only Crimson and QQme declare war against Kylin and Kingdom
    Rome Nova etc botting because Crimson
    Crimson dead no more drama
    Kylin and Kingdom live peacefull since Crimson is dead
    the rest faction only piece of shtt
    end of server b:byeb:bye
    wow can u do my hw summaries?b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    QQme turned carebear mode? ... You were kinda low level at the time so maybe you didn't see. We played the game for pvp. Crimson at first were a really strong guild and it was fun to always pvp against them, but slowly as we beat them every single time, as they failed to crash our fish, as they couldnt level - they just gave up. So many people had left Crimson or quit the game that you could literally pk maybe 3-4 people per day and they wouldn't try to fight back really. Crimson was completely dead, >> http://i39.tinypic.com/152yn7l.jpg <<. It was getting boring.

Kingdom and Kylin kept trying to grind fishes, taking our spot etc. They were leveling up starting to hit high 80's pushing to 90. And there were just so many of them everywhere and never any crimson. So we just made the server into a 2v2, although we knew that KD would be really reluctant to ally KY because at the time they were such a joke that they were laughable. We had so much pvp afterwards, it was worth it for sure. This is for world pvp btw, I could care less about TW. It was actually fun after that even if it was realllly annoying to let crimson grind and not kill them (in fact we still killed a load of them but they didn't do anything about it because the couldnt). In the end I think crimson actually broke the alliance too so it was QQme vs Crimson vs KD + KY. The server was competitive, fun to play on, fun to pvp on so much so that you would actually want to sit there and grind for 2% per hour on a miji and kill countless bosses to get gear for your guildies.

But QQme going carebear mode ->>> every decision made was about world pvp and it was worth it. We just didn't have a leader after funlolz left, Antihero didn't ever want to be leader and when we looked at it we had no leader candidates so the guild just broke up eventually.

But when me and most of the ex QQme core quit HL it was because the game was getting really old and boring. Once you get your 90 set, the only thing to look forward to is getting the 96 cape of elite leather really. There was just so little pvp in the end too, it wasn't worth putting in the hours to get to level 100 when the server felt like a ghosttown. Literally the only people you could kill was like siva, emowdf and nova, the rest just didn't really pvp.

TLDR; every choice in qqme was for pvp - didnt go carebear QQQQQQ

first of all, i did not wait until we allied crimson to attack kylin etc.....putting KD on safelist was also carebear and putting crimson as ally was also carebear for TW, i liked QQme alot but it DID go carebear, tbh as far as world pvp goes everything went too well, hence the bordom and disband too, what i was talking about was about the TW part cause yeah, the thread is about TW and TW wise QQme went carebear. alliances kills the fun in this game, it went too political and ****. you know that dude

but yeah, as of right now everyone quit anyway its not like it matters which color the map is, i mean, every single server ends up the same anyway

PS, me being 8x never stopped me from coming to the 9x wars. me being OFFLINE might have done that though ;) cause yeah, HL was so fun *roll eyes*

to this day the best pvp i ever had was at lvl 30-60, as soon as pve lands are gone, politics and salary starts taking priority....and the death of the server comes next
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    /rant.
    This is for world pvp btw, I could care less about TW.

You clearly joined the wrong faction than. QQme was originally created for FUN. What killed it was people trying to make it a TW factor. All we wanted to do was roll face all over the place and that we did. It's time people got the name out of their mouth and stopped comparing the next possible power house as "QQme". You want a TW factor? Make a thread about how you should be more like Kingdom and Kylin with structure and rules.
    60 / 250.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    You clearly joined the wrong faction than. QQme was originally created for FUN. What killed it was people trying to make it a TW factor. All we wanted to do was roll face all over the place and that we did. It's time people got the name out of their mouth and stopped comparing the next possible power house as "QQme". You want a TW factor? Make a thread about how you should be more like Kingdom and Kylin with structure and rules.
    We had 'No Rules' in our message until we were level 3, I think. I still remember d5 in vent talking about how he didn't want to spend 2mil to upgrade a guild that was supposed to have disbanded a week ago. Everyone interested in being a TW factor faction already joined Kingdom or Kylin, so all of this is pretty much a moot point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Tzone - Harshlands
    Tzone - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I been gone for 2 weeks so I missed whether or not Destiny has fallen. But with that said in the early part of this thread i read that there are some ppl out there that feel the same way i do. That there are stull some people who genuinly are looking to make a structured TW faction. Im not gonna try to recruit people to Destiny, but I am wondering if that was a serious notion or just alotta hot air.
    If a new faction is/has been made I would hope it is for the right reasons. Not a bunch of people filled with hate and rage against Kylin and Kingdom, but rather a bunch of people who really want to TW, RPK, and can see themselves working with eachother on quests aswell. Only with a group of people like that can you evenhope to make a truly functioning guild to go head to head the Largely Structured Kylin or Kingdom.b:surrender
  • LuciferSatan - Harshlands
    LuciferSatan - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I been gone for 2 weeks so I missed whether or not Destiny has fallen. But with that said in the early part of this thread i read that there are some ppl out there that feel the same way i do. That there are stull some people who genuinly are looking to make a structured TW faction. Im not gonna try to recruit people to Destiny, but I am wondering if that was a serious notion or just alotta hot air.
    If a new faction is/has been made I would hope it is for the right reasons. Not a bunch of people filled with hate and rage against Kylin and Kingdom, but rather a bunch of people who really want to TW, RPK, and can see themselves working with eachother on quests aswell. Only with a group of people like that can you evenhope to make a truly functioning guild to go head to head the Largely Structured Kylin or Kingdom.b:surrender

you are right son.
  • Akash - Harshlands
    Akash - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I think you all forget that nobody in this game has reached the highest lvl yet.

I guess in a few months, there will be a lot that have reached max lvl, and those ppl are not only in KD or KY :)

It is just a matter of time IMO. It now SEEMS that TW is over, and that Harshlands war is dying, but really face it, the max lvl isnt even reached.

It will all work out fineb:victory