Options

Comments

• Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    this is a way too long post, noone will read it

(yes if u read it u r noone)

not really, if u r really bored u can read at least half of it.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Hipotacros - Harshlands
    Hipotacros - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Seems like the more land you own the higher the chances are for you to get caught with your pants down. My meaning is the more land you have the higher the probability that the guild might need to defend several during the same time slot.

Own one land and you can always focus all your energy on that one land and never get mulitble attacks. Own the whole map and wouldn't there be possiblilty to defend up to 4 or 5 at a time. There's a major weakness that can be exploited.

I'll admit i'm not know it all about bidding process. Have i misunderstood something.

Also i know it may not seem like much but the constant chipping away will have a commulitive affect over time. Many are just on those guild for the paycheck im guessing. Over time you will begin to peel those player off and many will gladly switch sides if they see a window of opportunity.

And once you get the snowball rolling down the mountain, then you may be amazed at the results. Look at Crimson. Who in their right mind, 3 or 4months ago, would have bet money crimson would have crumbled and be wiped off the PWI TW map?

I really hate to even give my advice because Kylin and kingdom are decent guilds and most of you guys QQ are abunch of RPK jerk offs. Your right thought the server may get boring with only 2 dominating the TW, so here's the advice. The leaders of the other major guilds need to discuss statagey with each other even if they may not adore each other. Don't even bid unless you can triple attack either kingdom or kylin and make sure you take advantage of every chance there is to mutiple attack. Since you'll be coordinating bids you will also not have to worry about pushing up the price by overbidding each other and will not cost as much to attack. If a guild beats kingdom or Kylin and the other don't, it might be nice geasture to compenstate the other guilds involve by reimbursing thier bidding fee at the very least.

Some ppl r just..... I aggree with ur post but i will add something more.

If Destiny, GG, Awakening and EoD merge to form one guild they would be more powerful than Kylin and naturally much more powerful than KD since they are weaker than Kylin atm. Is just that ppl are too lazy to that and all they can do is complain, complain, complain and QQ. b:shutup

If you want something fight for it, if you get it fight for it, if you lose it fight for it and never give up. b:victory
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Some ppl r just..... I aggree with ur post but i will add something more.

If Destiny, GG, Awakening and EoD merge to form one guild they would be more powerful than Kylin and naturally much more powerful than KD since they are weaker than Kylin atm. Is just that ppl are too lazy to that and all they can do is complain, complain, complain and QQ. b:shutup

If you want something fight for it, if you get it fight for it, if you lose it fight for it and never give up. b:victory

Yes fight for it... people always complain blahh... KD and Kylin are pvers?
    but wait pvers = high lvls right? if u think u are better than us in pvp... come make a faction for 1 zwwk and test your pvpness nabs... stop QQing on forums... we showed everyone we can fight... I hipo make a faction for them to tw... do as Icon did in LC with Deity... get high lvls to try to make a faction that can fight other land owning factions... They made Enraged... not that bad as a faction even thought CQ was far too strong... u can do it guys... kylin dont have 10xb:chuckle we just fight with our heartb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Yes fight for it... people always complain blahh... KD and Kylin are pvers?
    but wait pvers = high lvls right? if u think u are better than us in pvp... come make a faction for 1 zwwk and test your pvpness nabs... stop QQing on forums... we showed everyone we can fight... I hipo make a faction for them to tw... do as Icon did in LC with Deity... get high lvls to try to make a faction that can fight other land owning factions... They made Enraged... not that bad as a faction even thought CQ was far too strong... u can do it guys... kylin dont have 10xb:chuckle we just fight with our heartb:surrender

yet you talk so much "S-T-F-U"b:angry
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    yet you talk so much "S-T-F-U"b:angry

u wanna fight1?b:angry make me OP and i'll **** your face when i reach 99 with hell barrage... OP mages i hatre ub:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    u wanna fight1?b:angry make me OP and i'll **** your face when i reach 99 with hell barrage... OP mages i hatre ub:cry

hell barrage lol....I will throw a hurricane on u then you die
  • Vagirababe - Harshlands
    Vagirababe - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    this is a way too long post, noone will read it

(yes if u read it u r noone)

When its well written in a thrilling easy to understand style as mine, with all the proper punctuations and paragraphs, the communitee will read, in its entirety, with their eager bloodshot eyeballs.

People will read a 600 to 1,000 page novel. I think the majority of the PWI communitee can handle a 3 inch long post. Come on really, it's on 363 words long. You telling me the average person can't manage to comprehend a post 363 words long and fit the all information into his litle mass of gray matter, which we call a brain. Well i have more faith in my fellow humans being able to read that bit of information and walk away with a smile.

Also its a proven fact that the sooner your write a post in a new thread the higher chance it will be read. It is also well known that in a thread shorter than 6 pagers reader are much more likely to read the longer post. After a thread reaches 7 pages or more the percentage of people reading all post in there entirety drops off immensly. This thread is only 4 pages, at this time, so i believe most that clicked on this topic have read my post.

They then went on to considered the nugget of advice i deemed to pass on to those who actually read. After that they compared what i wrote to their own thougths and ideas on the subject of Kingdom and Kylin owning all territories on harshlands sever. People usually do that, mix their own prior ideas and opinions on a subject with the best ideas of the folks they meet during their life. They are continually melding all that information to reevaluate their knowlegde and opinions on various topics.

In that way we can become much more understanding as race of humans beings. Ever heard the saying 2 heads are better than one. That means sometmes one person may not comprehend all the aspects of a problem. When you combine that person with 1 or more other person they are much more likely arrive at a better solution then the first person alone. That being he case we should be much more silling to listen to others.

So many times i see debates with the each trying to talk over or louder than the other and neither listening. Another thing i see often, the discussion breaks down into the 2 trying to put each other down and name calling. Please you all just calm down and listen to the other.

In a sense these forums are an excellent way to debate a subject. One person can freely state his opinion without being interupted. Then the other may rebut the post and state his case why and so on and so on. If they were to meet in real life it would more often than not, break down into a screaming contest.

Yea, i really like the forums. Take my post for instant. I can really get to the heart of my point i am trying to convey without interuption. This way all may get a chance to indulge in my pearls of wisdom. Go Go Go forums!
  • Wolfkight - Harshlands
    Wolfkight - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    why is everyone just speaking? take lead, make a "new QQme", the server really need that
    disagrees
    not QQme i hated them everyone who wasnt in thier did that y they fall apart wat HL needs is a need a new faction if they r able 2 take over one of kyin or KD high lvl ppl will flow into that faction
  • Ryohki - Harshlands
    Ryohki - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    (agrees With Hippie)

b:cute Agrees with you both!
  • Emperious - Harshlands
    Emperious - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Doesn't matter much now, people gonna talk and do nothing. Last TW Kylin vs awakening, GoodGame and Destiny; Kylin wins. How many people now gonna wanna fight if 3 of the "minor" powerhouses failed? People either to scared or waiting for their "Knight in shining armor" to pave the way for them. Question is who gonna be that knight? who gonna unite factions together to fight? Well easy nobody, everyone is to into themselves to actually do it. But what do I know I'm a fail Cleric....I know nothing.
    b:surrender
  • Kalyrra - Harshlands
    Kalyrra - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    not really, if u r really bored u can read at least half of it.

i read the first 5 and then skipped to page four and saw this :D

can one of yall make me a signature? i needs one QQ
    go KD <33
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    Xheart - Harshlands Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Doesn't matter much now, people gonna talk and do nothing. Last TW Kylin vs awakening, GoodGame and Destiny; Kylin wins. How many people now gonna wanna fight if 3 of the "minor" powerhouses failed? People either to scared or waiting for their "Knight in shining armor" to pave the way for them. Question is who gonna be that knight? who gonna unite factions together to fight? Well easy nobody, everyone is to into themselves to actually do it. But what do I know I'm a fail Cleric....I know nothing.
    b:surrender

it wont happen simply because the population is too low, everyone is in the top 2 guilds and the rest are leftovers (sorry)

lets look at destiny: nice lil guild, filled with people or so it was, its a decent one so i have nothing at all against it

now then, goodgame? thats what came after a guild being deluded just about 10 times, whats left really?

then awakening, isnt that like 5 pvers, lig and....oh yeah thats about it already

so there you have it, thats about the full force HL can bring to fight KD or Kylin, why? cause everyone quit or ARE in those guilds, the reason QQme was able to exist and owned everyone (granted it died before it focused on TW due to already owning everything non TW, tbh i couldnt care less about TW since i cant enjoy it with my crappy comp atm, ask anyone who heard me QQ about lag on vent hehe) was because that was before people started quitting and people had the will to fight back, now everyone quit and the will vanished, such a guild will never exist again, because the people who made it happen...are gone, its basic logic

if anything is going to change (its not happening) its gonna be kylin and KD members leaving to make their own guild (big scale though not just 2 emos leaving and making something random) making powerhouses weaker and then MAYBE a new great guild would come up.....the reason people QQ isnt just due to the fact they cant lose its the fact that we wonder.....why would anyone want to be in those guilds? theres nothing to fight, at all, to test yourself against, to challenge yourself..to give you goal to reach....its just a big **** lol /5 min TW /salary /win....its just....not fun so we wonder why are they still there being bored? are they satisfied with pve THAT much? (id understand if it was a pve server but....its not supposed to be one)
  • _icup - Harshlands
    _icup - Harshlands Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    it wont happen simply because the population is too low, everyone is in the top 2 guilds and the rest are leftovers (sorry)

lets look at destiny: nice lil guild, filled with people or so it was, its a decent one so i have nothing at all against it

now then, goodgame? thats what came after a guild being deluded just about 10 times, whats left really?

then awakening, isnt that like 5 pvers, lig and....oh yeah thats about it already

so there you have it, thats about the full force HL can bring to fight KD or Kylin, why? cause everyone quit or ARE in those guilds, the reason QQme was able to exist and owned everyone (granted it died before it focused on TW due to already owning everything non TW, tbh i couldnt care less about TW since i cant enjoy it with my crappy comp atm, ask anyone who heard me QQ about lag on vent hehe) was because that was before people started quitting and people had the will to fight back, now everyone quit and the will vanished, such a guild will never exist again, because the people who made it happen...are gone, its basic logic

if anything is going to change (its not happening) its gonna be kylin and KD members leaving to make their own guild (big scale though not just 2 emos leaving and making something random) making powerhouses weaker and then MAYBE a new great guild would come up.....the reason people QQ isnt just due to the fact they cant lose its the fact that we wonder.....why would anyone want to be in those guilds? theres nothing to fight, at all, to test yourself against, to challenge yourself..to give you goal to reach....its just a big **** lol /5 min TW /salary /win....its just....not fun so we wonder why are they still there being bored? are they satisfied with pve THAT much? (id understand if it was a pve server but....its not supposed to be one)
    population is low my **** stfu
  • Lffy - Harshlands
    Lffy - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    population is low my **** stfu

How is the population not low? We would login to our grind spot spies and see fish, wolves, ants, butterflies, snowmen, spiders, undines and bloodbirds empty all day every day.
  • d33m0n101
    d33m0n101 Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    How is the population not low? We would login to our grind spot spies and see fish, wolves, ants, butterflies, snowmen, spiders, undines and bloodbirds empty all day every day.

- like it has been for like 2 months
  • _icup - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    you think the population is low to hmm go play your botter and gold selling game then lffy and gtfo
  • Lffy - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    are you a little raged? perhaps a bit hot under the collar? maybe a little steamed? are you mad? calm down d00d don't rip your t-shirt
  • _icup - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    are you a little raged? perhaps a bit hot under the collar? maybe a little steamed? are you mad? calm down d00d don't rip your t-shirt

just gtfo you **** attention *****, you still post here even though u said you quit but you didn't your just wait till your account gets unbanned. Since you fount out how many botters and gold spammers there areb:chuckle
    stfu grow up and I dedicate this song to you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeCQUSh1Pyo
  • Lffy - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Umm I gave everything I had to Desiree after I spent all my money on over 2000 teles so even if i ever wanted to come back I couldnt... are you MDs cousin or something?
  • _icup - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Umm I gave everything I had to Desiree after I spent all my money on over 2000 teles so even if i ever wanted to come back I couldnt... are you MDs cousin or something?
    I'm not related to MD I don't know the dude. Stop avoiding my question, why are you here? yes you will probable come back stop lying it's annoying.
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I'm not related to MD I don't know the dude. Stop avoiding my question, why are you here? yes you will probable come back stop lying it's annoying.

You can find your answer in your own post.
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • Lffy - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options

actually I probable will not come back.
  • _icup - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    actually I probable will not come back.
    stop avoiding my question dammit. Yes you will come back stop lying.
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options

I dont use alt account on forum. b:chuckle

are you Starr? "MD are you muticlienting tekkblade?" ROFL....
  • Lffy - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I never said that was you lol I asked if he was your cousin. And icup I'm on these forums because they are fun =)
  • d33m0n101
    edited October 2009
    Options
    wow forums are boring too. -.-
  • _icup - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I never said that was you lol I asked if he was your cousin. And icup I'm on these forums because they are fun =)
    Lies, there all liesb:infuriated
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options

well im asking are you starrr tho? cuz you qq the most on the forum, yet using an alt account.

never show up in pvp, but keep on acting you are a pvp factor
  • _icup - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    well im asking are you starrr tho? cuz you qq the most on the forum, yet using an alt account.

Wait is that not Lffy?
  • d33m0n101
    edited October 2009
    Options

haha at "never show up in pvp" and i might have missed his QQing. could you pls quote it? i guess icup is your lover.