Territorial War - Is it the end?

Options
124»

Comments

• Eschatology - Harshlands
    Eschatology - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I think you all forget that nobody in this game has reached the highest lvl yet.

I guess in a few months, there will be a lot that have reached max lvl, and those ppl are not only in KD or KY :)

It is just a matter of time IMO. It now SEEMS that TW is over, and that Harshlands war is dying, but really face it, the max lvl isnt even reached.

It will all work out fineb:victory

you do realize that the max lvl is 105 and there is no1 in pwi that even reached lvl103 right? Now let me tell ya, the map can change, Harshlands is not as lost as Lost Cityb:chuckle
  • Akash - Harshlands
    Akash - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Yes ofcourse i realize that, but this is still a young game. Eventually (think in about a year time) there will be factions with a lot of maxed lvl ppl and then its not about how high ur lvl is, but more about your gear/wep and skills :)

I think that then, TW's are going to get fun. Nowadays a TW winner is just the faction with the most ppl in it, and the most high ppl in it. That's all.

Time is all you need.

b:victory
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Yes ofcourse i realize that, but this is still a young game. Eventually (think in about a year time) there will be factions with a lot of maxed lvl ppl and then its not about how high ur lvl is, but more about your gear/wep and skills :)

I think that then, TW's are going to get fun. Nowadays a TW winner is just the faction with the most ppl in it, and the most high ppl in it. That's all.

Time is all you need.

actually thats a little bit more complicated.

get some experience first, than speak. for ur own good : ))
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    Xheart - Harshlands Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

Time is all you need.

please let me direct you to the sancturary map, to this day its still 2 colors. each server ends up the same way why cause people stop lvling and getting those lvls and gear, cause once TW is dead, alot of people quit or join them etc etc, for a new blood that likes the game...as greedy as the next guy....hell try to join the land owning factions, THAT is the problem, if most people were like those who refuses to join the zerg guilds cause they know its boring, none of this would happen, but in a world where greed rules and PWI throws events at us every god damned week! people will need money, thus always wanting to be in those guilds, the server is young? the game is young? how many people quit the chinese version and all just BECAUSE the map always ends up the same way? PWI is no diferent, its just a design flaw and the fact most people are greedy by nature, you get a 1-2 color map

also id love to point this out, HL has officially reached the most carebear status of ALL servers, on sanc when LG and Nef both had half the map (nef had a few more but whatever) they actually started going to war with eachother the next week, and they been fighting every week since then (did the map change........oh thats right NO, just more red) now on HL, a supposed to be PVP server, has reached 2 colors aswell....but no war? sad sad sad, the problem isnt the game, its the people that works on it and plays it that fk up everything due to pure greed and fear of losing at all
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Alternate characters FTW !!!

I wont stop playing my archer. Gotta lvl my barbarian and cleric though. But if I get bored, Im gonna lvl a wizzie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    There are a few fundamental problems with the game, and none of them have anything to do with the players.

For one...TW maps should reset every couple months.

Secondly...everything in this game should not cost money. There needs to be a way to farm dragon orbs, a feasible way to farm mirages, a way to find/create charms without wasting tons of money. With all these dailies if people want to stay at a competitive level they have 0 time to grind for money, meaning the only way to make any money at all is to join a land holding faction.

And to the people that say this server is going to change....no....here's what will happen. Everyone and their mother will want to join KD and KY so they can get free money every week, and those two guilds will just keep upping their level req every week, so the guilds will just get stronger and stronger. The only possibility for any challenging TWs ever again on this server is if KD and KY attack each other. But once that's over, there goes all TW forever.

I don't see why they don't reset the TW map every 2-3 months or so...it has no detrimental affect on the developers wallets (which is the sole basis of all decisions made regarding this game), if anything it will keep more people interested in the game.
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    The best time to play is up to the point where one guild is significantly stronger then anyone else. I enjoyed the fights I had growing towards about roughly 85...after that point many of the people I worked hard to kill easier quit.

Some random names I really wanted to fight is iamkiller and antihero even epic since I had fun times with him and ligea during pendulum days. I cant think of any other ea's that stick out that I wanted to fight, I had some fights with legend and alex but only a few as I was being overpowered by KD.

I remember rolling a crimson veno during oracle lines and had my **** handed to me by 8 people 10-15 levels higher then me and being messages by barbapapa.

Anyways I remember other ea's as they are the ones I can compare myself to. O and nova and barbapapa was only a few fights but at that point I had cought up to them and were easy fights.

All other ea's sorry I dont remember seeing your names in wars early within the game and towards around the lv 80's...alot popped out after 90 but eh thats the way it goes.

Cya in the new server..i play till the same point again, think its fun.
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    b:shocked Holy cow this thread has grown since the last time!

Well i think that at this point right now everyone is too scared of KD and KY but I have a feeling some point there will be color again b:laughb:cute
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Emperious - Harshlands
    Emperious - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    It'll happen one day, one day the map will look like Heavens Tear. You'll see you'll all see....Many different colors on the map it will be full of new factions. Just tell KD and KY to start over, make new factions and then we can all have land b:chuckle
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    It'll happen one day, one day the map will look like Heavens Tear. You'll see you'll all see....Many different colors on the map it will be full of new factions. Just tell KD and KY to start over, make new factions and then we can all have land b:chuckle

xD...................... Lmao I think i would be KD/Kylin's PK doll for the rest of the day if i said that to them rofl. b:chuckleb:laugh

Ooooh heaven's tear map looks like that? O____O wow colors... >.< no hope! resist the temptation to look at their map! stick with harshlands! And yup! Back from my little moment rofl. HARSHLANDS FOR LIFE WOO HOO!!!! Rofl b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Akash - Harshlands
    Akash - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    xD...................... Lmao I think i would be KD/Kylin's PK doll for the rest of the day if i said that to them rofl. b:chuckleb:laugh

Ooooh heaven's tear map looks like that? O____O wow colors... >.< no hope! resist the temptation to look at their map! stick with harshlands! And yup! Back from my little moment rofl. HARSHLANDS FOR LIFE WOO HOO!!!! Rofl b:laugh

Haha no you are my PK doll already BeingHope >:) b:chuckle
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Haha no you are my PK doll already BeingHope >:)

omg LOL!!!!! AKASH!!!!! b:laughb:chuckle rofl xD.......... OMG PK DOLL?!!?!?!? b:sweat save me someone..... b:surrender
  • Korinth - Harshlands
    Korinth - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i want a pk doll Q_Q
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i want a pk doll Q_Q

b:surrender LOL I feel that was another one targeted at me...... b:laugh Rofl.... >.< Geeeeeeh give me a few years in TW then you can pk me all you want lmao b:laugh