Options
    I r ninjaing a spectral thread!

**** YEA!

/Brainsplosion
  • krazyness34
    krazyness34 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I know the economy is effect by everyone thats whay i mentioned. But cq get what over 200mil a week? They influence the the economy the most out of any group of people in the game. Sorry i didn't know you brain couldn't figure that out.

And i know what a monopoly is don't tell others differect because you have trouble identifying one.

Read this and all the definitions maybe you can learn what a monopoly is. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/monopoly

I know people have trouble leveling up skills. And some are not lazy, they just keep using there money on items such as hieros. And that was just 2 examples. If people had more money more could say cube. Which also flushes coin out of the economy. Basicaly anything that has to do with giving coin to a npc.
    I can promise you Spectral works harder then cq does. We are always doing HHs for our upcoming 9xs. And guess what *drum role* we don't have pay. We work to better each other because we want to. Not for the damn coin. That coin is extra seeing as we do the same thing but without the pay. Therefore it is free because mats in a HH should be pay enough.

And the prices may go up and a dollar may be worth more in this game but the time it takes for a non cq to earn that much off grinding and farming make a big difference. Mobs are not dropping more coin just because things cost more.

Let me highlight for you:

mo⋅nop⋅o⋅ly
      /məˈnɒpəli/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [muh-nop-uh-lee] Show IPA
    Use monopoly in a Sentence
    See web results for monopoly
    See images of monopoly
    –noun, plural -lies.
    1. exclusive control of a commodity or service in a particular market, or a control that makes possible the manipulation of prices. Compare duopoly, oligopoly. ** EVERY person in this server has this ability, this is not dependent upon the guild you are in.
    2. an exclusive privilege to carry on a business, traffic, or service, granted by a government. ** There is no government on any PWI server, this is unless you want to count the GM's.
    3. the exclusive possession or control of something. ** CQ has land, otherwise they control nothing more then any other player
    4. something that is the subject of such control, as a commodity or service. ** See above
    5. a company or group that has such control. ** See above again
    6. the market condition that exists when there is only one seller. ** There is way more then one seller, oh wait, CQ is the only one that can sell the special pots and charms, but the market it self (in totality) has WAY more then one seller, therefore this condition does not apply
    7. (initial capital letter) a board game in which a player attempts to gain a monopoly of real estate by advancing around the board and purchasing property, acquiring capital by collecting rent from other players whose pieces land on that property. ** Well, feels like a "bored" game

As far as the charms and such go, talk to the numerous other players that are selling them for 1million or more. If you are in Arch and 1k enough, you will notice that the majority of blue name shops are not CQ's. Also, regardless of the guild, MOST players do not have all of there skills leveled until they are into their mid to late 90's. The lucky ones were able to get them early.
  • MiniTank - Lost City
    MiniTank - Lost City Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Yes because people without evidence are able to adequately prove everything.

On a side note - MiniTank, you know that computers come with a magical utility known as a spell checker right? and do you even know which guild I'am in? Because if you are trying to say CQ are QQing I'm not in CQ.... and surprisingly enough.... all the other people flaming you aren't either.

Hey MiniTank has it occured to you yet that you should just get off the forums because people don't want to read your nonsensical threads/posts?

Has it occured to you how many of your Spectral friends have pmed me ingame to call you a tool? I'll tell you how many... Infact I won't because you wont understand the concept of numerical value without the aid of using your fingers as a tangible counting method.... and you just dont have enough fingers.... Infact you dont have fingers.... because you are a cabbage. GTFO of here.

The evidence is all around you. Look around.

Do you know how many people laugh at you because of how much you QQed on the forums, you have no idea do you. You make your own self look like an idiot do your self a favor and take your own advice.
  • MiniTank - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Let me highlight for you:

mo⋅nop⋅o⋅ly
      /məˈnɒpəli/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [muh-nop-uh-lee] Show IPA
    Use monopoly in a Sentence
    See web results for monopoly
    See images of monopoly
    –noun, plural -lies.
    1. exclusive control of a commodity or service in a particular market, or a control that makes possible the manipulation of prices. Compare duopoly, oligopoly. ** EVERY person in this server has this ability, this is not dependent upon the guild you are in.
    2. an exclusive privilege to carry on a business, traffic, or service, granted by a government. ** There is no government on any PWI server, this is unless you want to count the GM's.
    3. the exclusive possession or control of something. ** CQ has land, otherwise they control nothing more then any other player
    4. something that is the subject of such control, as a commodity or service. ** See above
    5. a company or group that has such control. ** See above again
    6. the market condition that exists when there is only one seller. ** There is way more then one seller, oh wait, CQ is the only one that can sell the special pots and charms, but the market it self (in totality) has WAY more then one seller, therefore this condition does not apply
    7. (initial capital letter) a board game in which a player attempts to gain a monopoly of real estate by advancing around the board and purchasing property, acquiring capital by collecting rent from other players whose pieces land on that property. ** Well, feels like a "bored" game

As far as the charms and such go, talk to the numerous other players that are selling them for 1million or more. If you are in Arch and 1k enough, you will notice that the majority of blue name shops are not CQ's. Also, regardless of the guild, MOST players do not have all of there skills leveled until they are into their mid to late 90's. The lucky ones were able to get them early.

You keep misinterpiting the definitions and adding your own **** in to explain them. Your explaining a definiton? A definition is a explination read definition 3 over again and this time read it for what it is and stop adding ****.
  • LaTrappe - Lost City
    LaTrappe - Lost City Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    The evidence is all around you. Look around.

Do you know how many people laugh at you because of how much you QQed on the forums, you have no idea do you. You make your own self look like an idiot do your sefl a favor and take your own advice.

You know this is like a scientist going into a lecture hall to talk to his peers about a new theory he has.... and when asked questions or confronted with debateable issues on his theory he says "Just because i think it is right, It is right." You have no come backs... Not once have you even attempted to argue against anyone elses counter point, you just **** out more of your QQ and BR onto the threads.

As for me making myself look like an idiot.. You seem to be the only one getting flamed around here GG.... You just got dominated by my E-**** again.

3rd thread you've been c0ckslapped on in under 24 hours.

eatwithspoons please close any thread with MiniTank in it instantly as he is a moron of the highest order and you will save yourself a lot of work not having to clean up his spam.
  • MiniTank - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You know this is like a scientist going into a lecture hall to talk to his peers about a new theory he has.... and when asked questions or confronted with debateable issues on his theory he says "Just because i think it is right, It is right." You have no come backs... Not once have you even attempted to argue against anyone elses counter point, you just **** out more of your QQ and BR onto the threads.

As for me making myself look like an idiot.. You seem to be the only one getting flamed around here GG.... You just got dominated by my E-**** again.

3rd thread you've been c0ckslapped on in under 24 hours.

eatwithspoons please close any thread with MiniTank in it instantly as he is a moron of the highest order and you will save yourself a lot of work not having to clean up his spam.

Are you that stupid. Seriously that stupid. Do you even read the threads or do you just come onto QQ/troll me. I hope eatwithspoons does lock this thread because then people don't have to see you QQ or make yourself look more dumb.
  • LaTrappe - Lost City
    LaTrappe - Lost City Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Are you that stupid. Seriously that stupid. Do you even read the threads or do you just come onto QQ/troll me. I hope eatwithspoons does lock this thread because then people don't have to see you QQ or make yourself look more dumb.

I have been reading it.. hey MiniTank where is the last point in this thread where someone congratulated you on your well thought out arguments or your brilliant thoughts on CQ, infact where is the last time in any of these threads anyone supported you?

Do us a favour go take a gun put it in your mouth and kill yourself. Just do it, I know you are emo, I know you like MCR, I know you are broken hearted cus that fat chick in your "special" school you really liked with the lazy eye wouldnt let you hold her hand on the shortbus ride home. So do us all a favour and blow your head off while listening to the Black Parade.

BTW thats not QQ I'm just saying what everyone on the server is thinking.
  • MiniTank - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I have been reading it.. hey MiniTank where is the last point in this thread where someone congratulated you on your well thought out arguments or your brilliant thoughts on CQ, infact where is the last time in any of these threads anyone supported you?

Do us a favour go take a gun put it in your mouth and kill yourself. Just do it, I know you are emo, I know you like MCR, I know you are broken hearted cus that fat chick in your "special" school you really liked with the lazy eye wouldnt let you hold her hand on the shortbus ride home. So do us all a favour and blow your head off while listening to the Black Parade.

BTW thats not QQ I'm just saying what everyone on the server is thinking.

Wow. You just told me to commit suicide over a computer screen because of a game. Really shows your character.

And i don't need a congratulation on this thread i get them everyday ingame. Plus this isn't my thread to start with.

And by the way latrappe seeing as i never actaully talked about your personal life, and i never will because i don't really care about you at all, that is a poor plee to QQ. Are you going to QQ so much and get this thread locked too?
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Both of you need to stop. It's always difficult to determine who started the flaming as it usually extends from some in-game conflict, but be aware that when you become an active participant you are also violating forum rules.
This discussion has been closed.