QQSpectral

Options

Comments

• MiniTank - Lost City
    MiniTank - Lost City Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Well MiniTank, to be honest, your counterpoints hold less weight than I thought they would.

Where is u brain Spektral??!?! Where is u brain...

My counterpoints are fine. Seeing as all you can say is where is your brains(fail).
  • brutal1111
    brutal1111 Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    My counterpoints are fine. Seeing as all you can say is where is your brains(fail).

MiniTank = Raven? Good 3D numbnut.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    so where is the other 200mil per week going? it was going for dragon orbs. heard that stopped since anniv packs, but it's been what - over 6 months now? - of getting +5 on your weap if you were 9x and in cq. it's probably been more than that since most cq have at least +4 armor sets (or higher) and +5 or higher weaps.

but that's all moot anyway since cq has it's fair share of cash shoppers now. can't really qq about spectral anymore (especially since it's pretty much only ever been like 5 cash shoppers with +10-12 weaps while the rest of the guild has +1 sets in spectral)

ouch. poor core cq.

We do have some cash shoppers you're right about that. If you haven't noticed Amour isn't QQing. He's pointing something out to MiniTank.
    Dude you don't even show your characters face and your QQing your self. Grow some balls or get out of the threads.

You got to admit though, you're ****.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • MiniTank - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    We do have some cash shoppers you're right about that. If you haven't noticed Amour isn't QQing. He's pointing something out to MiniTank.

You got to admit though, you're ****.
    Actaully i learned today most people laugh at this thread because amour QQed so hard on it. Everything he said didn't have much thought put in it and one he even agreed with me. I pointed out the real facts in this thread. Not amours QQcounterpoints.

Wow, and im supposed to be the **** one. Go learn how to read xtasy.
  • darkwhispers
    darkwhispers Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    More like.. everyone's laughing at you. Is taking down CQ your life mission?
  • MiniTank - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    More like.. everyone's laughing at you. Is taking down CQ your life mission?

Yeah really doubt that other then the cq lovers. And nope. Just getting my points through.
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Oh noes.....i r back.b:shocked........

Just making an appearance to slap some ppl with my E-peen.

Amour making this thread, bashing spec and all.

Latrappe going ape sheet on another thread anti spec stuff.

etc...........

But........

Amour and trappe, didn't you 2 actually apply to spec last week, and got flat out, turned down like the garbage u are?

So all this butthurtedness stems from that?

It's ok, i'll hold u if u like.b:cute
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'm not bashing Spectral.
    I'm bashing MiniTank.
    And yes, I applied to Spectral, and I was accepted, but I decided to stay in CQ for 2 people. Trappe never applied, so he could never have gotten turned down.

Shows how much you know b:cute
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiniTank - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'm bashing MiniTank.
    And yes, I applied to Spectral, and I was accepted, but I decided to stay in CQ for 2 people. Trappe never applied, so he could never have gotten turned down.

I thought you were bashing yourself fooled me. And our recruitment system doesn't even work like that lol.
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'm bashing MiniTank.

Ok, first off.......

Major respect to you for at least admitting that u did infact apply.
    I really expected you to deny it. [+1 reflect e-peen slap!]b:surrender

But...... you say you not bashing spec,
    But your posts are like "where your brains spectral"
    Or "blah blah spectral......blah blah spectral blah blah"
    You wanna bash and individual?
    Then bash that individual.
    Do it right or gtfo!b:angry

About the trappe thing and u being accepted...etc.
    Well honestly, u have your version, i have mine.
    Could be you are lying, could be my source in spec is lying......no way to know for sure.b:bye
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Thelegion - Lost City
    Thelegion - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    QQMinitank

Counterpoint 3 - Does CQ play fair? LOL. I'm sorry, what? We gave GZ a land (which I didn't particularly agree with) and they have not received ANY more land from us. QQ about the map being red because we claim we take KoS land? How is that not true in any way shape or form. You see all these random guilds bidding on us, and to my knowledge we didn't plan for any of them to attack us. LastOath is a perfectly good example. They had our crystal down to ~50% in a war because our defense teams werent paying attention, and they haven't been put on KoS. They intentionally tried to take CQ land and were not put on CQ KoS. Guilds such as N'Sync and Suteki are still on the map, why? Because they're not KoS. As much as I wish we would just KoS the server I have to respect the fact that CQ stands by what it says. I've been on both sides of the equation, and I can see why CQ has been so successful thus far. I think CQ has played the fairest of all. Not saying we're perfect, and this land is our right, but we have it and you don't. Stop QQing.

Knee pad : are protective gear worn on knees to protect them against impact injury during , e.g., a fall or a strike, or to provide padding for extended kneeling. this is u have to use to be ok whit CQ

Counterpoint 5 - CQ didn't emerge. CQ was the first guild to ever own land.

Remember to use Knee pad Amour Becauze u killing CQ before

This is the true thing....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiniTank - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    rukhmath wrote: »
    Ok, first off.......

I really expected you to deny it. [+1 reflect e-peen slap!]b:surrender

Do it right or gtfo!b:angry

Could be you are lying, could be my source in spec is lying......no way to know for sure.b:bye

No let him be. He might make himself look more stupid who knows.
    This is the true thing....

You just labeled guilds the fact that they arn't kos by cq and then again point 5, what does having the first piece of land have anything to do with them taking over the map.

So what is everything not highlighted untrue.

And the yellow highlights just makes it look like a cq is one that will be on its knees. I'm pretty sure thats not a good thing.

Oh and by the way i talked to a ex gz that left because gz never fought cq like they said. I pretty sure a bit of people left for the same reason. He considers cq giving land to be a bribe. Weak.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Actaully i learned today most people laugh at this thread because amour QQed so hard on it. Everything he said didn't have much thought put in it and one he even agreed with me. I pointed out the real facts in this thread. Not amours QQcounterpoints.

Wow, and im supposed to be the **** one. Go learn how to read xtasy.

After you learn to spell. Look, I had a talk with some of your guildies. I think you know where this is leading to. You're going to fast at the moment. You're going to reach Raven status very soon. I mean.... seriously?

I could get the server up and running again with the posts you make. You're like the best **** ever, dude. On top of that you keep telling people to go learn things when, unfortunately for you, you need the learning.

P.S. My name is posted above my avatar if you're still having trouble spelling it.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Ok, first off.......

I really expected you to deny it. [+1 reflect e-peen slap!]

Do it right or gtfo!

Could be you are lying, could be my source in spec is lying......no way to know for sure.

It's not down right bashing Spec, that's more just guild rivalry. To be expected. I didn't dedicate a tl;dr to Spectral, but to MiniTank himself. And where is u brains is a little insider from back in the days of Pandora with GZ vs RQ. MeHateYou b:bye

I think it was a bit of both. Athran said I couldn't join until after TW but the general consensus from who I talked to was I was in. I'm not embarrassed by defeat, or rejection, or anything these people with giant e-peens like to deny. I do exaggerate a bit sometimes though b:cute.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    It's not down right bashing Spec, that's more just guild rivalry. To be expected. I didn't dedicate a tl;dr to Spectral, but to MiniTank himself. And where is u brains is a little insider from back in the days of Pandora with GZ vs RQ. MeHateYou b:bye

I think it was a bit of both. Athran said I couldn't join until after TW but the general consensus from who I talked to was I was in. I'm not embarrassed by defeat, or rejection, or anything these people with giant e-peens like to deny. I do exaggerate a bit sometimes though b:cute.

Your ****. But we still accept you. Ok? <3 b:kiss
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• brutal1111
    brutal1111 Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I wonder what the rest of Spectral think about Mini "Raven" Tank 3d's
  • Kya_Breeze - Lost City
    Kya_Breeze - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    As Amour pointed out u are quite **** minitank, i don't even think u understood what amour was trying to put across. Btw hi former guildies LOL b:bye
    Power, greed and corruption all lead to unhappinessb:shocked
  • Kya_Breeze - Lost City
    Kya_Breeze - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Btw get a life u nubzor, its a game and yet minitank is doing all the QQing, amour is merely putting his point across
    Power, greed and corruption all lead to unhappinessb:shocked
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    Allnighte - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

i didn't say he was QQing. although cq does like to QQ about spectrals cash shoppers. they seem to think that ~5 people with +12 is greater than 80 people with +6 or higher. thats all i was pointing out.
  • LaTrappe - Lost City
    LaTrappe - Lost City Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Oh noes.....i r back.b:shocked........

Just making an appearance to slap some ppl with my E-peen.

Amour making this thread, bashing spec and all.

Latrappe going ape sheet on another thread anti spec stuff.

etc...........

But........

Amour and trappe, didn't you 2 actually apply to spec last week, and got flat out, turned down like the garbage u are?

So all this butthurtedness stems from that?

It's ok, i'll hold u if u like.b:cute

Just to make it clear, Amour applied to Spectral I did not... Amour and I did however have a conversation about it. Here is how it went....
    Amour - OHAI DERE QTPI HUBBY-SAN WHOM I ADORE MORE THAN ANYTHING OR ANYONE ELSE IN TEH ENTIRE WORLD!

LaTrappe - Hai waifu.

Amour - So I was thinking about joining Spectral, If i joined would you join too? I really hope you would because being in a guild without you would be like a world with out life.... Like a vast desert, like being trapped in a complete hopeless tundra devoid of your radient personality... I couldnt bare it hubby-san....I just couldn't take it.

LaTrappe - Meh... no thanks I'd rather not join the zerg.

Amour - Oh.....ok..... will you at least buy me some new fashion from CS then?

LaTrappe - Sure, Honeybearpookiepie.

True story.....
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    IAnd where is u brains is a little insider from back in the days of Pandora with GZ vs RQ. MeHateYou b:bye

That was so not MeHateYou. It was some dumb gz wb while he ran away from our base with his cata. I wish I could remember who it was.

Where is you brain lost city?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiniTank - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    After you learn to spell. Look, I had a talk with some of your guildies. I think you know where this is leading to. You're going to fast at the moment. You're going to reach Raven status very soon. I mean.... seriously?

I could get the server up and running again with the posts you make. You're like the best **** ever, dude. On top of that you keep telling people to go learn things when, unfortunately for you, you need the learning.

P.S. My name is posted above my avatar if you're still having trouble spelling it.

Like I would care. All you can do is pick on my spelling. Holy **** i made a spelling mistakes. Holy **** i am human. The fact that you can still understand what i am typing says that its anything but important. And still you said nothing on when I specified amour posts didn't have much thought. Or the posts I put were wrong themselves. You can't prove anything so you pick my spelling. (fail)

Oh and you are telling me your going to bring more people in this post to do the same thing. You don't see me making lame threats. (double fail)
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Like I would care. All you can do is pick on my spelling. Holy **** i made a spelling mistakes. Holy **** i am human. The fact that you can still understand what i am typing says that its anything but important. And still you said nothing on when I specified amour posts didn't have much thought. Or the posts I put were wrong themselves. You can't prove anything so you pick my spelling. (fail)

Oh and you are telling me your going to bring more people in this post to do the same thing. You don't see me making lame threats. (double fail)

I think the point he's making is "If you brain can't put letters in order, how is it going to put reasonable thoughts in order?"

Also, Trappe, buy me some fash from CS? b:cute
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Column - Lost City
    Column - Lost City Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    That was so not MeHateYou. It was some dumb gz wb while he ran away from our base with his cata. I wish I could remember who it was.

Where is you brain lost city?

Wasn't that WB your thinking of in Panic too? Snap i cant remember his name but i know who you speak of!!! b:shocked

He ran around with Polter and Shinzoko before they learned PWI grammer.......oh wait
  • LaTrappe - Lost City
    LaTrappe - Lost City Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

I think as we proved yesterday In the other thread "CQ modern day facts" Your arguments/counterpoints are badly thought out and at best half truths. This is possibly because you either dont comprehend the issues being dealt with, OR as I believe (and I'm sure a few others do) you have the mental capacity of a garden vegetable.

Now people have begun flaming Minitank like he deserves I'm sure he will have spoons come along and close it because "QQ teh conqueerears anz franz r maek fanniez uv me"

Also MiniTank I believe you should uninstall your IRL, I think Column has a .45 he's been cleaning that you can use to effectively remove your IRL software :D
  • Column - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options

Also MiniTank I believe you should uninstall your IRL, I think Column has a .45 he's been cleaning that you can use to effectively remove your IRL software :D

b:shutup b:pleased, nice trappe.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Wasn't that WB your thinking of in Panic too? Snap i cant remember his name but i know who you speak of!!! b:shocked

He ran around with Polter and Shinzoko before they learned PWI grammer.......oh wait

Yeah he might have been in Panic. I'll talk to mystic later, i'm sure he remembers.

it was some stupid short name...**** me i can't remember what it was.

I believe (and I'm sure a few others do) you have the mental capacity of a garden vegetable.

LOL vegetable.

Also: uninstall guide:

1. Get column some whiskey.

2. Feed him said whiskey.

3. Tell him MiniTank is talking about his daughter, and point him in the right direction. Or just something about being a dirty homeless guy, either works
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Column - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    b:chuckleb:chuckle
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ooo pwi haz drama naow?

*grabs popcorn*