Spectrals Mission

Options

Comments

• Pervs - Lost City
    Pervs - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Spectral is going to control the north, RageQuit eastern part, and Harvester get the western part of the map.

We call dibs on 1k and ADC
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MavLOLs - Lost City
    MavLOLs - Lost City Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Spectral is going to control the north, RageQuit eastern part, and Harvester get the western part of the map.

if only it was that simple

im pretty sure that any of the 3 guilds would do the same thing that CQ did, im also sure that when this "truce" is over, RQ vs Spec/Harvester would happen since RQ would pk them cause of there policy of "RPK", than you know what you get? those 2 guilds would kos RQ for killing there guild mates and than Spec and Harvester would take RQ lands, pretty sure thats what would happen

also this is spectrals kos other than CQ and GZ

Suteki
    Lionheart
    LoneVeno
    SG1owns
    Hate

since you are going to share some part of the map with other guilds other than RQ and harvester, what would happen if any of these guilds get a land? you would do what CQ did and take there land because they are kos and that equals to Spectral getting more land....mmhmm yea....b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I was just using the Three Kingdoms map as an example for splitting. No way is the map going to split that way for the three guilds.

The rest would depend on the leadership of those three guilds after they complete their objective.
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'm going to single handedly control every territory.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • LaTrappe - Lost City
    LaTrappe - Lost City Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Here beginith a rant. (Like my Roleplay Musey? :D)

This is possibly, single handidly the MOST **** thread I have ever seen. Spectral, Saviours of Lost City. You want to make this game more fun for people? And you are going to do this how? By taking CQs land? In what way does that make things anymore fun?

"Other guilds can haz landz and Teedubyaz!"

Other guilds can do TW infact ANYONE can It really isnt CQs fault the other guilds blow.

"but CQ is evil oppressorz and greedeee 4 maniezzz"

Ok there are MANY MANY greedy people in CQ only there for salary, does this money give them an advantage? No... The advantage In this game goes to the cash shoppers, those with Black credit cards that have no limit..... LIKE ME! now how many cash shoppers are in CQ.... PrinceClare.... Daikoku.... Do they pay guildies more money and provide out of pocket? No, do they have + 12 gear? well PC does.... so that is 1 factor cash shopper out of a full guild.

Now lets look at spectral... a guild who could collectively buy out the server... have more + 12 weapons and more 9x than any other guild.... a guild who are lead by a man who has a limitless supply of cash... and declares Holy Jihad on his evil oppressors.

Now if CQ is so greedy surely 1 way to win is for Spectral to buy some gold and buy CQs players. WOW Surely greedy people would go for it, and that would be the end of CQ? No because that would make to much sense.

This post could go on and on..... and i could rant and rant... OMG you people...... make me rage... and btw Iam not in CQ and am now unaffiliated with any major guild... mainly because none of you deserve any of the land you have.... It is all Inheritance from your predecessors that you squander and bicker over like spoilt little brats.... you know how you can make this game more fun spectral? Lay down your egos and your bull**** missions, holy wars and jihad and go play. No player gives a flying pidgeon **** about a saviour, you arent the answer to CQ you are a wannabe CQ. Also Minitank... you should probably go do what you do best. QQ to your shrink about your abandonment issues, throw on some MCR and cut yourself to release the angst... Instead of posting **** propaganda on the forums.

/thread.
  • LordCritical - Lost City
    LordCritical - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

This is possibly, single handidly the MOST **** thread I have ever seen. Spectral, Saviours of Lost City. You want to make this game more fun for people? And you are going to do this how? By taking CQs land? In what way does that make things anymore fun?

"Other guilds can haz landz and Teedubyaz!"

Other guilds can do TW infact ANYONE can It really isnt CQs fault the other guilds blow.

Ok there are MANY MANY greedy people in CQ only there for salary, does this money give them an advantage? No... The advantage In this game goes to the cash shoppers, those with Black credit cards that have no limit..... LIKE ME! now how many cash shoppers are in CQ.... PrinceClare.... Daikoku.... Do they pay guildies more money and provide out of pocket? No, do they have + 12 gear? well PC does.... so that is 1 factor cash shopper out of a full guild.

Now lets look at spectral... a guild who could collectively buy out the server... have more + 12 weapons and more 9x than any other guild.... a guild who are lead by a man who has a limitless supply of cash... and declares Holy Jihad on his evil oppressors.

Now if CQ is so greedy surely 1 way to win is for Spectral to buy some gold and buy CQs players. WOW Surely greedy people would go for it, and that would be the end of CQ? No because that would make to much sense.

This post could go on and on..... and i could rant and rant... OMG you people...... make me rage... and btw Iam not in CQ and am now unaffiliated with any major guild... mainly because none of you deserve any of the land you have.... It is all Inheritance from your predecessors that you squander and bicker over like spoilt little brats.... you know how you can make this game more fun spectral? Lay down your egos and your bull**** missions, holy wars and jihad and go play. No player gives a flying pidgeon **** about a saviour, you arent the answer to CQ you are a wannabe CQ. Also Minitank... you should probably go do what you do best. QQ to your shrink about your abandonment issues, throw on some MCR and cut yourself to release the angst... Instead of posting **** propaganda on the forums.

/thread.

U r so right about the usefulness of this thread... wat this server needs is more competitive guild nd not one more powerhouse, but to do that CQ needs to go down cuz they r way too strong comparing to other guilds on the server. Jus look at how the 2nd nd 3rd strongest guilds fail when they try to gank CQ, its even worst then getting rolled by noob guildsb:cry
  • MiniTank - Lost City
    MiniTank - Lost City Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Well considering MiniTank is a complete dumbass I had to speak dumbass. I know, it was quite dificult QQ

b:chuckle Are you sure tika you seem to talk this language every time see you. Last time you QQed so badly I had all the Spectral their blacklist you, it was really funny.
    please explain how you are going to split the lands between RQ/harv/spec and with the rest of the server

To be honest the server will probably go back to fight rq seeing as they random pk a lot. Harvester might get the same treatment I'm not sure how bad their random pk habbits are. Spectral will probably take a small part of the map and make sure no guild tries to over power themselves using the map. And like I said in previous posts we might fight each other in TWs for fun, unless they oppose a serious threat to this server.
    Suteki
    Lionheart
    LoneVeno
    SG1owns
    Hate

since you are going to share some part of the map with other guilds other than RQ and harvester, what would happen if any of these guilds get a land? you would do what CQ did and take there land because they are kos and that equals to Spectral getting more land....mmhmm yea....b:victory

Eventaully guilds get pulled off kos unless they seriously threaten our members or kos doesn't matter to them. All of these guilds were put on kos for specific reasons.

/thread.

Simple, this allows other guilds to rise to power. Its possible to fight off a guild when the controling guilds funds arn't so high.

I never thought to call us the Saviours of Lost City, but thanks anyways.
    "

/thread.

Do you think all of us here cash shop. We have what 3 members with +12 items. I personaly myself do not cash shop much at all. The members of those +12 used there own money to obtain those items. So what am i supposed to cash shop too so I can be as geared out as a average cq. I heard a cq get 2.5mil for a TW. Do i grind for like 20hrs to get the same and call it fair. You act like we all have a high income. If so you are mistakenly wrong.
    Also Minitank... you should probably go do what you do best. QQ to your shrink about your abandonment issues, throw on some MCR and cut yourself to release the angst... Instead of posting **** propaganda on the forums.
    Reread your post dude it looks like you have some serious abandament issues.
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Spectral will probably take a small part of the map and make sure no guild tries to over power themselves using the map.
    I cant tell if this is a troll or not.
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle Are you sure tika you seem to talk this language every time see you. Last time you QQed so badly I had all the Spectral their blacklist you, it was really funny.

Not sure what you're talking about. I've had your **** black listed for months. "QQQQQQQQQQQQ NSYNC PEE KAY ME THEY CQ OMGZ SO UNFAIR" everytime VAJAYJAY bled you to death was pretty entertaining though.
    To be honest the server will probably go back to fight rq see as they random pk a lot. Harvester might get the same treatment I'm not sure how bad their random pk habbits are. Spectral will probably take a small part of the map and make sure no guild tries to over power themselves using the map. And like I said in previous posts we might fight each other in TWs for fun, unless they oppose a serious threat to this server.
    dumbass
    I never thought to call us the Saviours of Lost City, but thanks anyways.
    you might not think but the rest of the guild does.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

+1. Spectral has no excuse to lose to CQ 1v1, yet they've lost 1v3 before. As much as salary lures people into CQ, TW is still 80v80. Stop +12ing your full vit warriors and +8 all your DDs weapons. Protip #1.
    True story. **** CQ.

+1. TW is still 80v80.

Honestly, this kinda made me lulz, because it's funny how true it is. If CQs strength came purely from salary, couldn't you offer us a little more than our salary (which right now is like 5-6 dollars on average a week, BTW) and save the server?
    mainly because none of you deserve any of the land you have.... It is all Inheritance from your predecessors that you squander and bicker over like spoilt little brats....

<3trappe.
    you know how you can make this game more fun spectral? Lay down your egos and your bull**** missions, holy wars and jihad and go play. No player gives a flying pidgeon **** about a saviour, you arent the answer to CQ you are a wannabe CQ.

+1. I heard there's been a lot of drama over spec partying KoS and a few people have left/been kicked/whatever happened they aren't in the guild, and I mean really. You're weakening yourself by having a stick up your ****. I recognize we're enemies, and I understand that we're gonna have to fight eachother in pvp and TW, but forbidding an entire guild to not party with another guild because of the tag over their head... well that sounds a little bit like IRL war to me. I heard this was a game.

And Amour's protip #2, don't let +11 metal mages leave/be kicked. For shame. (<3 Elrikah)
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiniTank - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Not sure what you're talking about. I've had your **** black listed for months. "QQQQQQQQQQQQ NSYNC PEE KAY ME THEY CQ OMGZ SO UNFAIR" everytime VAJAYJAY bled you to death was pretty entertaining though.

dumbass

you might not think but the rest of the guild does.

Two letters tika Q Q. b:chuckle
    +1. Spectral has no excuse to lose to CQ 1v1, yet they've lost 1v3 before. As much as salary lures people into CQ, TW is still 80v80. Stop +12ing your full vit warriors and +8 all your DDs weapons.

If this is so easy why don't you start a guild of your own and send 80 in. I mean the great amour knows everything you have mentioned in a previous post.
    +1. I heard there's been a lot of drama over spec partying KoS and a few people have left/been kicked/whatever happened they aren't in the guild, and I mean really. You're weakening yourself by having a stick up your ****. I recognize we're enemies, and I understand that we're gonna have to fight eachother in pvp and TW, but forbidding an entire guild to not party with another guild because of the tag over their head... well that sounds a little bit like IRL war to me. I heard this was a game.

Their is simply too much conflict over the issue its better to not work with the enemy in this case. Lol I just noticed this has nothing with the purpose of the original thread.
  • Uncanny - Lost City
    Uncanny - Lost City Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    bind mouse1 kill
  • Damaged - Lost City
    Damaged - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    cl_crosshairscale 10
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    If this is so easy why don't you start a guild of your own and send 80 in.

BRILLIANT

10char
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I vote Amour swaps to Heavy Mage and starts a new guild for TW b:victory
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i actually have a perfect idea for Spectral toinstead of Athran and Yoshiki plus 12ing thier gears ,juts plus 8 the entire Spectral guild gears that way there is no way spec can loose b:victory
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Two letters tika Q Q. b:chuckle
    2 words minifail

down syndrome
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Their is simply too much conflict over the issue its better to not work with the enemy in this case. Lol I just noticed this has nothing with the purpose of the original thread.

Too bad I've been in a party with 3 spectral in the past 2 days. Dictatorship isn't working out too well is it? E-DRAMAAAZZZZZZZ. ON YAZZZ KNEEEEZZZZZZZZZ.

-cough-
    Thread derailment is my sole purpose in life.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MavLOLs - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i just heard that CQ did a 3 EA GV with a couple of certain specs

i also heard some specs like to go to CQ vent cause of a certain someone giving E- Lectures

i also heard someone calls a certain someone to go somewhere and go pew pew

IJS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i just heard that CQ did a 3 EA GV with a couple of certain specs

i also heard some specs like to go to CQ vent cause of a certain someone giving E- Lectures

i also heard someone calls a certain someone to go somewhere and go pew pew

IJS

u mean

a certain someone calls a certain someone on the phone to go zerg cuz this certain someone is raging
  • MavLOLs - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    u Mean

A Certain Someone Calls A Certain Someone On The Phone To Go Zerg Cuz This Certain Someone Is Raging

Yes That Certain Someone Is That Someone That We Are Thinking About And That Someone Is.........that One Yes That One
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    The certain someone that happens to also be the someone who did the something with somebody. The certain someone who isn't just a someone but is also a somebody.

Oh yea, that someone.
  • MavLOLs - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    The certain someone that happens to also be the someone who did the something with somebody. The certain someone who isn't just a someone but is also a somebody.

Oh yea, that someone.

yea you dont know who that certain someone is
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sabariel - Lost City
    Sabariel - Lost City Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Oh yea, that someone.

I'm pretty sure you're my favorite troll.
    b:bye PW
  • MiniTank - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Tikas my favorite troll b:pleased
    Too bad I've been in a party with 3 spectral in the past 2 days. Dictatorship isn't working out too well is it? E-DRAMAAAZZZZZZZ. ON YAZZZ KNEEEEZZZZZZZZZ.
    And yes we are aware this rule is not followed by everyone in Spectral. It is a very new rule and could possibly be reconcidered but its there for now.

So amour nice to see you are into our guild so much to read our rules.
  • Asgenar - Lost City
    Asgenar - Lost City Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Tikas my favorite troll b:pleased

And yes we are aware this rule is not followed by everyone in Spectral. It is a very new rule and could possibly be reconcidered but its there for now.

So amour nice to see you are into our guild so much to read our rules.

+1 to meaningless posts
  • SabreTech - Lost City
    SabreTech - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    hmm its evident some of you possess genuine animosity towards spectral...bit ironic. maybe you should take your own advice about not taking things too seriously. one rare thread made by a spec member and you totally chew him out.

dont worry mini im here to share the flames with you.

ill help out, im a
    1.non-factor
    2.noob EA
    3.1 shot
    4.my life mission is to defeat the evil cq
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Don't forget you live in your mom's basement.
  • SabreTech - Lost City
    SabreTech - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    with no windows. only venture out for spec cult meetings in the woods. its true.
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I thought Spectral's meetings were held in an underwater cave.
This discussion has been closed.