Spectrals Mission

124»

Comments

• MiniTank - Lost City
    MiniTank - Lost City Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    +1 meaningless post. Honestly, stop telling people that you're stupid. The fact is I proved that minitank is really too stupid to even know what QQ means and when to use it. Whether he accepts that facts or decides to call this post another QQ is up to him because that's what he does when he's unable to defend his undefendable posts

LOL proved? you proved that you yourself have nothing of value to say. You proved that you QQ too much. And btw that is the second time you used that + 1mingless post thing. GG.

this time ill scored you a

+1000 for meaningless posts
  • Asgenar - Lost City
    Asgenar - Lost City Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    LOL proved? you proved that you yourself have nothing of value to say. You proved that you QQ too much. And btw that is the second time you used that + 1mingless post thing. GG.

Of course you'd think there is no value in what I say. Why would a person being accused of not knowing what QQ means think there is value in a post such as that? I can't believe how bored I was to even start this stupid war against you, someone who can't even admit when they're wrong.
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Of course you'd think there is no value in what I say. Why would a person being accused of not knowing what QQ means think there is value in a post such as that? I can't believe how bored I was to even start this stupid war against you, someone who can't even admit when they're wrong.

Why argue with someone who says "QQ moar" every response.
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    People say it too much it lost its' meaning.
  • brutal1111
    brutal1111 Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Notice how Durohan and MiniTank has 1min difference in their post times (and Durohans post count: 1). b:shutup
    How much was that account?
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Obviously CQ is pathetic, thats why Spectral always rolls CQ when they spent less money, in even numbers, and 1v1 in TW.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Why argue with someone who says "QQ moar" every response.

Q Q M O A R

L A b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Durohan - Lost City
    Durohan - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    brutal1111 wrote: »
    Notice how Durohan and MiniTank has 1min difference in their post times (and Durohans post count: 1). b:shutup
    How much was that account?

LOOOL i bought my account for 100 million dollars b:laugh
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited September 2009

This is getting out of hand. You need to stop saying QQ.

LOOOL i bought my account for 100 million dollars b:laugh

I saw your damage on my damage log. Means you've been acknowledged.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    People say it too much it lost its' meaning.
    He speaks the truth.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • MiniTank - Lost City
    MiniTank - Lost City Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    another flame thread eh? This is a warning LaTrappe, please keep racially prejudiced content off of the forum, it is considered hate speech.
    Thanks latrappe you QQed so hard my other thread was locked. GG.

This thread wasn't even made to bad mouth conq. Reread the first post. All you have to say is meaningless **** along with the other conq lovers on this post. I believe saying meaningless **** is QQing. And if this is a war your are epicly failing at it.
    This is getting out of hand. You need to stop saying QQ.

I'll stop it when when your members stop actaully doing it.
  • Sepfiroth - Lost City
    Sepfiroth - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    If it takes racism to close these stupid threads, go on brave forum warriors.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    well discussion of disciplinary action works too. Be careful sepf, flame baiting isn't allowed either. This is especially the case when you are encouraging hate speech
This discussion has been closed.