Spectrals Mission

MiniTank - Lost City
MiniTank - Lost City Posts: 89 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
I seen the forums and i don't think people know what Spectral is all about.

Our mission is basicaly to take back the server of Lost City. We have no intentions of controling it. "When" conqueror falls we decided that we would make sure no guild tries to take over the entire map. We would take what we see as enough land to make our members happy. And no we wouldn't try to take over half the map either. It is unfair to the people of this server. We think just because a guild has power doesn't always means they should use it.

We want to see multiple colors on the map, we want to see more TW. TW used to be a fun aspect in the game we would like to see everyone on the server particpate in it.

Unfortunately this is very hard. But we still push for it. Conqueror has over powered them selves with the cash flow they get. This creates and extremely unfair advantage. They also do other things but i didn't make this forum to chew out conqueror.

If you want to see information on why exactly why we fight conqeror go here. http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=449532
nongshim wrote: »
Spectral's alliances with RQ and Harvester ruin the reputation you're trying to build.

Also CQ's power stems from Daikoku being a sexy beast. CQ members are far from rich. Check their equip vs Spec equip. Money is not the difference. It's all about Daikoku being a stud =]

Reasons for why we work together with these 2 guilds is because from earlier on the map these 2 guilds were only ones willing to fight. They show strength in willingness and numbers. Spectral has these 2 guilds on what is called a cease fire. A cease fire is basicaly a temporary alliance. We work together in TW but we do not support these guilds random pk. After conqueror falls we will debate on wether we will keep the cease fire or not.
So that is the reason why you guys attacked N'Sync!
you know, when BLT loldisbanded, CQ didnt atk any land for 3 weeks. If RQ and spectral didnt convert the lands to their color, they wouldnt end up red.

We attack n'sync because they are the conquerors random pk guild. Wether they are alts or just helping conqueror doesn't matter to us. Don't use taking kos guild lands as a excuse to why your guild hogs the lands. If this was so then you guys would have given up lands afterwards.

Also Spectral is not bloodlust. People from bloodlust left their mistakes in the previous guild and learned off them.

Mk i bet a conq/conq lover will make some bad comments now. lol Point proven. Just keep reading furher you can see how funny the conq/conq lovers get or just read my posts if you want actaul information.
Post edited by MiniTank - Lost City on

Comments

• Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I applaud the idea, shame you guys keep getting rolled

b:surrender

good luck in the future though
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • nongshim
    nongshim Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Spectral's alliances with RQ and Harvester ruin the reputation you're trying to build.

Also CQ's power stems from Daikoku being a sexy beast. CQ members are far from rich. Check their equip vs Spec equip. Money is not the difference. It's all about Daikoku being a stud =]
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    you know, when BLT loldisbanded, CQ didnt atk any land for 3 weeks. If RQ and spectral didnt convert the lands to their color, they wouldnt end up red.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited September 2009

Truth be told. We weren't lying when we said we'll take out our kos. You're just making it worst on the "server" by trying to take more land. Basically just blame it on yourselves for the map looking the way it does.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited September 2009

ya i agree wit this but..about when blt disbanding...imo while this was happening BLT was trying to convince the server that cq wanted all land so CQ waited to attack any of the land and i personally along with some of my old blt friends had a little thought that CQ would just play a waiting game that would happen like this
    1 little guilds fight
    2 GZ take little guild land
    3 Spectral take GZ land
    4 CQ take spec land
    making it look as if cq was being the nice guy which they were if u think about it.i mean they were just attacking thier kos.its not like cq rpks or anything.they actually help most of the time
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    or just say what Xtacy said lol
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i Seen The Forums And I Don't Think People Know What Spectral Is All About.

Our Mission Is Basicaly To Take Back The Server Of Lost City. We Have No Intentions Of Controling It. "when" Conqueor Falls We Decided That We Would Make Sure No Guild Tries To Take Over The Entire Map. We Would Take What We See As Enough Land To Make Our Members Happy. And No We Wouldn't Try To Take Over Half The Map Either. It Is Unfair To The People Of This Server. We Think Just Because A Guild Has Power Doesn't Always Means They Should Use It.

We Want To See Multiple Colors On The Map, We Want To See More Tw. Tw Used To Be A Fun Aspect In The Game We Would Like To See Everyone On The Server Particpate In It.

Unfortunately This Is Very Hard. But We Still Push For It. Conqueror Has Over Powered Them Selves With The Cash Flow They Get. this Creates And Extremely Unfair Advantage. They Also Do Other Things But I Didn't Make This Forum To Chew Out Conqueror.

Mk I Bet A Conq/conq Lover Will Make A Bad Comment Now. Lol

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQq q QQqqqQ q QQQ q Q qq Q qqqQQ QQ

Follow the rest of your guild and charge $10,000 (hi mapster)
  • brutal1111
    brutal1111 Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited September 2009

Our mission is basicaly to take back the server of Lost City. We have no intentions of controling it. "When" conqueor falls we decided that we would make sure no guild tries to take over the entire map. We would take what we see as enough land to make our members happy. And no we wouldn't try to take over half the map either. It is unfair to the people of this server. We think just because a guild has power doesn't always means they should use it.

We want to see multiple colors on the map, we want to see more TW. TW used to be a fun aspect in the game we would like to see everyone on the server particpate in it.

Unfortunately this is very hard. But we still push for it. Conqueror has over powered them selves with the cash flow they get. This creates and extremely unfair advantage. They also do other things but i didn't make this forum to chew out conqueror.

Reasons for why we work together with these 2 guilds is because from earlier on the map these 2 guilds were only ones willing to fight. They show strength in willingness and numbers. Spectral has these 2 guilds on what is called a cease fire. A cease fire is basicaly a temporary alliance. We work together in TW but we do not support these guilds random pk. After conqueror falls we will debate on wether we will keep the cease fire or not.

N'sync is the conquerors random pk alt guild. The whole server knows this. And dont use taking kos guild lands as a excuse to why your guild hogs the lands. If this was so then you guys would have given up lands afterwards.

Mk i bet a conq/conq lover will make a bad comment now. lol Point proven look at the below posts.

Who are you again? 1 shot random noob archer?
  • Devil - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    He's so good, i think he is a lawyer in RL.
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    And so they go, boldly, out into the great beyond. Their mission is simple, to stop CQ at all costs. They are outnumbered, outmatched, but they will do whatever it takes to accomplish thier mission.

Spectral: THE WAVE OF THE FUTURE
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited September 2009

Our mission is basicaly to take back the server of Lost City. We have no intentions of controling it. "When" conqueor falls we decided that we would make sure no guild tries to take over the entire map. We would take what we see as enough land to make our members happy. And no we wouldn't try to take over half the map either. It is unfair to the people of this server. We think just because a guild has power doesn't always means they should use it.

Course you cant take more than half map, than your allies RQ/Harvester would start crying.

You would split the land between Spec/Rq/Harvester than live happy ever after sharing the income like one big happy peaceful family, sounds like fun b:surrender
  • MiniTank - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Course you cant take more than half map, than your allies RQ/Harvester would start crying.

You would split the land between Spec/Rq/Harvester than live happy ever after sharing the income like one big happy peaceful family, sounds like fun b:surrender

Yeah um thats not going to happen, we aren't greedy like you. Sry Lily idk whos giving you your facts.

Our goal is to make TW more fun for the server. Why would we try so hard to repeat a server map control. You definitely need to read more. After your guild dies who knows harvester, ragequit, and Spectral might fight each other for fun.

Eh lol you cq keep lashing out at me and i never called your guild any names. Nice I'm sorry you have to fill your heads with false lies to make you feel better about what you are doing.
  • Desdemonaaa - Lost City
    Desdemonaaa - Lost City Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Hi Mini b:victory
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQq q QQqqqQ q QQQ q Q qq Q qqqQQ QQ

Tika, you're so articulate. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • brutal1111
    brutal1111 Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yeah um thats not going to happen, we aren't greedy like you. Sry Lily idk whos giving you your facts.

Our goal is to make TW more fun for the server. Why would we try so hard to repeat a server map control. You definitely need to read more. After your guild dies who knows harvester, ragequit, and Spectral might fight each other for fun.

Eh lol you cq keep lashing out at me and i never called your guild any names. Nice I'm sorry you have to fill your heads with false lies to make you feel better about what you are doing.

How much did you pay for that account?
  • Devil - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    I think its cute when 1 shots wants to be factor and pretend to know everything. b:cute
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    <-- major factor 1 shot who knows everything
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    dude, i did your fb19. i remember your facking pro mustache.
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Sorry to enlighten you all.

But if you didn't pick so many damn KOS' with us:
    THE MAP WOULDN'T BE RED.

Every land we take is from KOS guilds. Idiots.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited September 2009

Follow the rest of your guild and charge $10,000 (hi mapster)

I don't know whats worse. Mapster spending that or the nerd prince giving him a ream job because of it.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Only failures double post.
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Only failures double post.

b:kiss Only failures post 1 liner spams.. oh wait.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiniTank - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    I think its cute when 1 shots wants to be factor and pretend to know everything. b:cute

I think its cute how you think you know everything just because your a 10x. I never said I knew everything. I guess you think i do or you wouldnt have posted that. I just know enough.
    brutal1111 wrote: »
    How much did you pay for that account?

Lol i played this game since level one.
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    I think its cute how you think you know everything just because your a 10x. I never said I knew everything. I guess you think i do or you wouldnt have posted that. I just know enough.

Lol i played this game since level one.

So like does spectral have cult meetings in the woods?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I'm 99 and I know everything.
    Do I win a cookie? =D
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    CQ actually sacrifices a goat before every TW.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Oh noes, PETA.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Uncanny - Lost City
    Uncanny - Lost City Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    SUIT UP

ppp
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    MiniNOOB wrote:
    N'sync is the conquerors random pk alt guild. The whole server knows this. And dont use taking kos guild lands as a excuse to why your guild hogs the lands. If this was so then you guys would have given up lands afterwards.

Just for clarification, there are more MAIN's in Nsync than CQ/Spec alts.

Tika, you're so articulate. b:cute

Well considering MiniTank is a complete dumbass I had to speak dumbass. I know, it was quite dificult QQ
    I don't know whats worse. Mapster spending that or the nerd prince giving him a ream job because of it.

LLama dont share your sexual fantasies... leave that to amour b:thanks
  • MavLOLs - Lost City
    MavLOLs - Lost City Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited September 2009

please explain how you are going to split the lands between RQ/harv/spec and with the rest of the server
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Spectral is going to control the north, RageQuit eastern part, and Harvester get the western part of the map.
This discussion has been closed.