Spectrals Mission

Comments

• Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Actually its in Athran's big mansion in PW that he bought with zen.
  • MavLOLs - Lost City
    MavLOLs - Lost City Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Actually its in Athran's big mansion in PW that he bought with zen.

i thought it was the retirement center he was staying at
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiniTank - Lost City
    MiniTank - Lost City Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    +1 to meaningless posts

+500 for meaningless posts
    hmm its evident some of you possess genuine animosity towards spectral...bit ironic. maybe you should take your own advice about not taking things too seriously. one rare thread made by a spec member and you totally chew him out.

dont worry mini im here to share the flames with you.

Thanks bro but nah let them be. They make me laugh. You know theres others reading this thread laughing at them aswell. b:chuckle
  • brutal1111
    brutal1111 Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    +500 for meaningless posts

Thanks bro but nah let them be. They make me laugh. You know theres others reading this thread laughing at them aswell. b:chuckle

I can bet real money on the fact, that there is more people laughing at you than at Conqueror.
  • MiniTank - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    brutal1111 wrote: »
    I can bet real money on the fact, that there is more people laughing at you than at Conqueror.

Lol have your read these posts fully. Get some glasses bro. I got all my money people are laughing at how cq QQs a lot on my posts.
  • nongshim
    nongshim Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I'm glad Suteki is now Spectral KoS. Since Spectral is all about making the server more fun for smaller guilds, it really helps to have the 9x cash shoppers killing my 7x members. They really enjoy not being able to finish WQ or grind. Thanks Spectral for all your hard work in making the server more fun for smaller guilds like Suteki. You guys are awesome.

Sarcasm aside, it does make sense that you would KoS and entire guild because they have one CQ alt that defends himself when getting attacked by Spectral.

Oops sorreh, that was still sarcasm =\
  • Asgenar - Lost City
    Asgenar - Lost City Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Lol have your read these posts fully. Get some glasses bro. I got all my money people are laughing at how cq QQs a lot on my posts.

Honestly, you have no idea what QQ means, and if you do, kindly point it out in which post it happened and explain it. If you can't, then...
  • MiniTank - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    nongshim wrote: »
    I'm glad Suteki is now Spectral KoS. Since Spectral is all about making the server more fun for smaller guilds, it really helps to have the 9x cash shoppers killing my 7x members. They really enjoy not being able to finish WQ or grind. Thanks Spectral for all your hard work in making the server more fun for smaller guilds like Suteki. You guys are awesome.

Sarcasm aside, it does make sense that you would KoS and entire guild because they have one CQ alt that defends himself when getting attacked by Spectral.

Oops sorreh, that was still sarcasm =\

Only reason they are on kos is because they help cq themselves. We want the land to be colorful. You shouldn't attack someone that trying to help you.
    Honestly, you have no idea what QQ means, and if you do, kindly point it out in which post it happened and explain it. If you can't, then...

No seriously reread these posts. What was this forum about. Oh right to tell what Spectral was about. Do you see how much cq get off topic with there need to call people names and make false/stupid posts. If that not the definiton of QQing has lost its meaning.
  • Asgenar - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    No seriously reread these posts. What was this forum about. Oh right to tell what Spectral was about. Do you see how much cq get off topic with there need to call people names and make false/stupid posts. If that not the definiton of QQing has lost its meaning.

Edit: Going to put this in words that minitank can understand. You just QQed in this post, claiming that name calling and making false/stupid posts is the definition of QQing. GG, you fail so much that you don't even know what QQ means. trolling =/= QQing
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    QQ
    Literally, QQ is a set of crying eyes. However, given its usual context in online games, it is usually assumed to mean "Cry more noob."

Also notable:

Contrary to popular belief, QQ is not a set of crying eyes. It actually originated with the advent of ******** II. On battlenet, you could press ALT+Q+Q to immediately exit the match and program. Thus the term "QQ" was to tell people to just quit because they are unskilled. The term later developed and lost it's origin and is usually mistaken as crying eyes.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=qq
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asgenar - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Also notable:

Contrary to popular belief, QQ is not a set of crying eyes. It actually originated with the advent of ******** II. On battlenet, you could press ALT+Q+Q to immediately exit the match and program. Thus the term "QQ" was to tell people to just quit because they are unskilled. The term later developed and lost it's origin and is usually mistaken as crying eyes.

o.o

/10 char
  • MiniTank - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Edit: Going to put this in words that minitank can understand. You just QQed in this post, claiming that name calling and making false/stupid posts is the definition of QQing. GG, you fail so much that you don't even know what QQ means. trolling =/= QQing

Lol, I guess your QQing right now as well then. Epic fail.

And looks like you failed to read the whole post. Seeing as you mention only half of it.

Thank you for the information ^^.
  • nongshim
    edited September 2009
    Only reason they are on kos is because they help cq themselves. We want the land to be colorful. You shouldn't attack someone that trying to help you.

How was Spectral helping exactly? Spectral's existence has done nothing but give CQ more lands, as well as help RQ/Harvester/Riot(lolz). Spectral may not be RPK, but they will stand right next to an RQ that is RPKing and do nothing, except maybe give them buffs. Just a few days ago I was attacked 2v1. The pair was one RQ and one Spec. Stop pretending you are helping the server. Admit that you are too inferior to take on CQ without taking land from lower guilds and getting help from the guilds that make life hell for lower levels.

CQ has never once interfered with what I was trying to do on the server. In fact they've cleared RQ from Secret Passage for me (well everyone) and later on in life Vol. 29.

GG Spec, you've done nothing but make life worse for other guilds. What you say you are trying to do, you have failed miserably. CQ has actually done what you say you're trying to do. Lets not forget GZ got a land back and that allowed for another fun war, now N'Sync has it, which will allow for another fun war. CQ caused this. What has Spec done to let other guild get back into the game?
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I'm sorry I just saw a question mark where the avatar is supposed to go so I desregarded your post.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I hear the saviours aka spectral, will take over the whole map then give away the whole map so it would be colourful. b:laugh
    True story bro.
  • Asgenar - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Lol, I guess your QQing right now as well then. Epic fail.

And looks like you failed to read the whole post. Seeing as you mention only half of it.

Thank you for the information ^^.

umm what? Seriously man, how much more stupid can you get? My post was a counterargument to the fact that you thought you knew what QQ meant. If you're going to accuse me of QQing, point out where I did that and explain it. (Now THIS post might seem like QQ to outside readers) And why do I have to read the whole post when the first half doesn't apply to me...?

p.s fail quote nongshim

Edit: The first half of the post that you mentioned applies to nonghim about the talk of Kos. Posting this because it's obvious minitank is so stupid that he already forgot what the post was about.
  • nongshim
    edited September 2009
    p.s fail quote nongshim

Oops Sorreh. Fixed. Computers are confusing =\
  • MiniTank - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    nongshim wrote: »
    How was Spectral helping exactly? Spectral's existence has done nothing but give CQ more lands, as well as help RQ/Harvester/Riot(lolz). Spectral may not be RPK, but they will stand right next to an RQ that is RPKing and do nothing, except maybe give them buffs. Just a few days ago I was attacked 2v1. The pair was one RQ and one Spec. Stop pretending you are helping the server. Admit that you are too inferior to take on CQ without taking land from lower guilds and getting help from the guilds that make life hell for lower levels.

CQ has never once interfered with what I was trying to do on the server. In fact they've cleared RQ from Secret Passage for me (well everyone) and later on in life Vol. 29.

GG Spec, you've done nothing but make life worse for other guilds. What you say you are trying to do, you have failed miserably. CQ has actually done what you say you're trying to do. Lets not forget GZ got a land back and that allowed for another fun war, now N'Sync has it, which will allow for another fun war. CQ caused this. What has Spec done to let other guild get back into the game?

Fact is rq is one of the few guilds willing to step up. If another guild stepped up we would respect just as much. Stop pretending you know somethen. You show you attempt nothing to help this server.
    I hear the saviours aka spectral, will take over the whole map then give away the whole map so it would be colourful. b:laugh
    True story bro.

Lol a total lie. Why would we try so hard to become what we are trying to get rid of.
    umm what? Seriously man, how much more stupid can you get? My post was a counterargument to the fact that you thought you knew what QQ meant. If you're going to accuse me of QQing, point out where I did that and explain it. (Now THIS post might seem like QQ to outside readers) And why do I have to read the whole post when the first half doesn't apply to me...?

p.s fail quote nongshim

Edit: The first half of the post that you mentioned applies to nonghim about the talk of Kos. Posting this because it's obvious minitank is so stupid that he already forgot what the post was about.

Your QQing again @_@. And simple you don't like what i have to say so you are QQing saying nothing but ****.
  • Ottogi - Lost City
    Ottogi - Lost City Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Fact is rq is one of the few guilds willing to step up. If another guild stepped up we would respect just as much. Stop pretending you know somethen. You show you attempt nothing to help this server.

You totally ignored my point o.o
    Lol a total lie. Why would we try so hard to become what we are trying to get rid of.

I dunno? If you truly believe you are helping the server, then my only answer to that question would be ignorance I suppose.

In the future, please don't quote my post if your response is not relevant to what I said.

Edit: BTW, I'm nongshim.. I'm still figuring out the interwebz. Its such a wonderful yet confusing place!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2009

ATHRAN ONLY KOSED YOU CAUSE HE LOVES YOU OMFG STOCKHOLM SYNDROME

right.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • MiniTank - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    You totally ignored my point o.o

I dunno? If you truly believe you are helping the server, then my only answer to that question would be ignorance I suppose.

In the future, please don't quote my post if your response is not relevant to what I said.

Edit: BTW, I'm nongshim.. I'm still figuring out the interwebz. Its such a wonderful yet confusing place!

Please don't post on if your post is not relevent to my thread.

right.

Lol yup cuase we love conqueror so much.
  • Asgenar - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    I give up. Minitank is too stupid to be saved. He really doesn't know when to just admit defeat and when he's wrong.
  • Ottogi - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Please don't post on if your post is not relevent to my thread.

What does this even mean? D: I'm bored and want to continue, but you're the only one participating. No offense if English isn't your first language, it is just really hard for me to understand what you're saying =\
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiniTank - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    I give up. Minitank is too stupid to be saved. He really doesn't know when to just admit defeat and when he's wrong.

Lol what is this a TW. And win what a QQing contest. I can't win you guys QQ all over the threads.
    What does this even mean? D: I bored and want to continue, but you're the only one participating. No offense if English isn't your first language, it is just really hard for me to understand what you're saying =\

Ditto. You totaly missed what said. Reread the posts.
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited September 2009

right.
    ATHRAN: You'll thank me later.
  • Ottogi - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Ditto. You totaly missed what said. Reread the posts.

You said spectral is trying to help Suteki? And I pointed out how they've never done anything but make the server worse for Suteki and guilds like that. Then you never made a logical counterpoint. I pretty sure I've just been taken by a troll. Everyone is probably laughing at me now for wasting my time D:

Keep in mind I was really bored D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Careful guys spoons is on the warpath....we must tread quietly.
  • Durohan - Lost City
    Durohan - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2009

lol why defeat? this post is a victory because its awesome funny to read all the CQ posts b:laugh

i can imagine the following posts from you guys about my comment and that makes me lough more

1. im a nonfaktor b:victory
    2. oneshot b:pleased
    3. im QQing b:laugh

good job Mini. thx to you they made themselfs to big jokes xD
  • MiniTank - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    lol why defeat? this post is a victory because its awesome funny to read all the CQ posts b:laugh

i can imagine the following posts from you guys about my comment and that makes me lough more

Eh thats what they do don't thank me.
  • Asgenar - Lost City
    edited September 2009

+1 meaningless post. Honestly, stop telling people that you're stupid. The fact is I proved that minitank is really too stupid to even know what QQ means and when to use it. Whether he accepts that facts or decides to call this post another QQ is up to him because that's what he does when he's unable to defend his undefendable posts
This discussion has been closed.