Server Maintenance - COMPLETE!

Comments

• Majesta - Dreamweaver
    Majesta - Dreamweaver Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Wow... wow... this new genie system is friggin awesome! so much better then using every bit of sp on it (no money to buy my own skills b:cry ) now it just lvls with you without having to do anything.. awesome!!
    Thank you PWE!
    oh and btw.. my genie'd better get 8 or more lucky pts when it turns 80 b:chuckle then i get the 'final form' of longevity :D
    When I got the meaning of melee mixed up:
    'Maj.. Melee ffs.. means I'm punching you in the face 1 foot away!'
    >.<
  • vbarbie
    vbarbie Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Boooo, holy path can only be cast on oneself now? Lame. =/

Yeah that's a bit lame :/ now you cant help move faster those slow poke clerics in the dungeons :(
  • FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear
    FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I think a lotta people are gonna be QQ'ing about Holy Path now b:cry
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • CrashmanOl - Dreamweaver
    CrashmanOl - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yay for the new geinie xp system lol. i swear i dumped more xp into my geinie then myself.
  • Destini - Dreamweaver
    Destini - Dreamweaver Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Holy Path:

Self cast will cause less deaths going through the TT hands by accidentally (or in some cases, on purpose) running your squad into an impending one.

Self cast will cause more deaths because if a boss kills the tank, the only ones with the small advantage are the ones with holy path on their genie. **** the ones who don't.

Double-edged sword much?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Of course I want to make you giggle, but this is serious. b:chuckle

Other Characters:

Ivy_>Psychic>Level 92>Sage>Active
    Serenata>Venomancer>Level 44>Inactive until further notice
    Avocet>Cleric>Level 25>same as above
    Descorian>Blademaster>Level 5> The love child of Destini and Escorian...but I hardly play her...b:surrender

PS: Caffeine Detox sucks!
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I sense major complaints over some of the revamps on genie skills (IE: Holy Path).

The new system itself for skill amount and leveling, on the other hand, is a nice change.
  • Rivers - Harshlands
    Rivers - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yay for the new geinie xp system lol. i swear i dumped more xp into my geinie then myself.

lol totally agree
  • Bearleeable - Lost City
    Bearleeable - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I'm both excited and annoyed by the changes... the biggest annoyance is the high spirit cost to replace skills do to ( too many ) or oh great, now this skill is useless *sigH*. With 90% of my genie skills maxed it's going to be costly to get them back to where they were. From what i can see TaiChi is still squad speed increase, but like many genie skills it removes otherwise beneficial buffs upon ending. So does holypath for that matter...but like i said there are many that do this. On the flip side I'm extremely happy to not have to feed my dang genie so much anymore. Course what happens to our exp cube? are they gone, can we still decomp and try for better genie? What about the percentage enhancements/ degredations... all this still remains to be seen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    You seriously couldn't be siding with Centetric... are you?

Meh, whatever... Even if they DO have a sale, it doesn't mean everyone's gonna be willing to buy gold (especially at these ridiculous prices).

What/Who is Centetric?

Upon restoration....I dueled Surtr:

surtrduel.jpg

I gave in to the inevitible defeat, honest! b:surrender
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • fuchsgehtum
    fuchsgehtum Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    after 188 patch my game doesnt start
    Help i click the start button but nothing happens
  • Transcend - Lost City
    Transcend - Lost City Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Kantorek wrote: »

Relentless Courage - Energy cost reduced by 15. Base values for all three effects reduced. Genie Dexterity points now increase the potency of all three effects by 1% per 20 points (old: only increased attack rate and channeling speed).

This was previously at 30%, which made it worthwhile to get as an archer. Now, it's useless at 5% increase in attack speed, movement, and channel speed.

Oh, and mouseover says every *15* genie dex will increase channel speed by 1%. Every 4 genie strength increases attack and movement speed by 1%.
    youtube.com/transcendpw

Latest Release: Electric Daisy Carnival [20 June 2013]
    Total Videos: 38
    Subscribers: 1,775
    Total Views: 1.21 million

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rabid_dogg - Heavens Tear
    Rabid_dogg - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Hello!

As we may have mentioned last week, this week maintenance will fall on a Monday. It will take place in the normal time slot:

11:00pm through 1:00am Pacific Standard Time

Also, I am glad to announce that a bug associated with Untamed Spiritual Cultivation will be fixed!

there is another bug with the Snake isle dungeon race allowing you to run it as many times as you can for 30 minutes if you keep trashing the Collect Qualifier quest.

Another great update,so now i need to spend some gold to reset my genie points to get the skills the way they used to be.

Can't wait for the next update where i have to buy more gold at 400k a piece,

Thanksb:angry
    Know your role &
    Shut your Mouth &
    Smell what The Dogg is cooking.
    b:cool[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Another great update,so now i need to spend some gold to reset my genie points to get the skills the way they used to be.

Can't wait for the next update where i have to buy more gold at 400k a piece,

Thanksb:angry

They provide you with a quest for resets because of this patch.

On a related note, while many of the genie skill changes are... unfavorable, to say the least, I'm glad that this week's patch was NOT another sale/cash shop related event. Thank you, GMs, for listening to us on that issue.
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Congratulations PWI! Your genie skills are now either worthless or too much stamina for the amount of possible Perfect Shards you can get in a day!

RAWR! Might as well stop using genies all together now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    No more squad Holypath QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foulcault - Heavens Tear
    Foulcault - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Due to these changes and the following list of Genie Skill changes, the Watcher of the Earth will offer 1 free Stone of Refreshment, and 80 Origination Orders to re-spec your Genie. Please note that this quest is only available once per character.

Nope not happening.
    Character lvl 68 (lvl 5 genie)= 60 orders one stone
    Character lvl 52 (lvl 52 genie) = 40 orders and one stone
    Character Lvl 14 (lvl 7 genie) = no quest at all

Edit: Fourth character 20 orders, one stone
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    No more squad Holypath QQ

Yeah, I liked that too. b:cry
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • QueenBii - Heavens Tear
    QueenBii - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    omg... three words ~throws genie away~b:bye
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Maybe next step, take genies out of game?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    What on earth have you guys done to our genies. No one asked you to do this. No one complained that tree of protection needed a stamina requirement boost or asked for a huge list of other skills to be nerfed. =/

Is this the devs idea of a coin sink? While they flood our economy with cube boxes and make obscene amounts at our and our economies expense from anniversary packs and endless sales?

Why can't you guys just listen to what the players really want for once. Not getting at the GM's btw, I know you guys can't help any of this ^^ Just sucks to have such insanely greedy, thoughtless, devs.
  • Destini - Dreamweaver
    Destini - Dreamweaver Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I just noticed something.

OH NO YOU DIDN'T!

Why was Essence Penitration given a complete facelift?! I used that to get chi so I can put my shield up, now I have to waste mana so that I can get chi? Omgwtfbbq!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Of course I want to make you giggle, but this is serious. b:chuckle

Other Characters:

Ivy_>Psychic>Level 92>Sage>Active
    Serenata>Venomancer>Level 44>Inactive until further notice
    Avocet>Cleric>Level 25>same as above
    Descorian>Blademaster>Level 5> The love child of Destini and Escorian...but I hardly play her...b:surrender

PS: Caffeine Detox sucks!
  • Kott - Sanctuary
    Kott - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    b:angry When are you fixing my stupid Aegis mgk buff? b:cry It's been there forever.

Y'd you have to nerf Holy Path??
  • OQ_Qo - Dreamweaver
    OQ_Qo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    b:angry All I can say is WTFb:angry
  • Kott - Sanctuary
    Kott - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Oh btw the new lvling genie system is nice b:cute

But 900 stam for Alpha male b:sad ...
  • Worth_Shop - Harshlands
    Worth_Shop - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Actually, every morning i wake up and i go to my notebook and i see "disconnected from the server" i tremble. I start hopeing that it was my net connection fault and not server manteinance, but all the time, it is manteinance.

Well last time they kicked our asses to gain money. Now why did they nerfed Tree of Protection? What do they earn in changing our gameplay making it worse? Really, i could understand with anniversary packs, they did a lot of money, who cares of the wealth of the gameplay. But now? Why to nerf a skill that is used mostly for survival in grinding and in boss fights? May they think we will buy more HP charms?

For pvp.. i think none ever whine for Tree of Protection in PvP. First because HP charms effect is very worse. Then, myself, i prefer to use genie's energy for something like extreme poison despite tree of protection. Is better to use few HP event pots...

I really don't understand, here it seems DEVS are working while drunk. Or maybe playing st the game "let's make random useless unrequested damageful fixes-events-updates".

I'd be glad to dont have also this account banned, i just explained my opinion....b:bye
  • littlemoya
    littlemoya Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    OMG why u do this to my genie.....why?????
  • Fuhjeebies - Harshlands
    Fuhjeebies - Harshlands Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    they won't respond with any factual statements because the facts of the matter are that people have stopped buying charms and dolls from boutique
    so they need a new way to make money which is basically nerf the only free OP thing in the game the genie so that ppl will rely on charms more.....it's a classic cash scam to **** yer wallets more

in fact i guarantee that if a GM does reply to this thread they will dance around the important stuff and give us some BS excuse about them not knowing until patch was right on top of them or some other half assed excuse that doesn't actually answer anything

you are best off writing a ticket and getting yer entire factions to write the bang same ticket word for exact word then maybe they will ignore u more if yer lucky >.>

@the devs: u do know a new game is out right about now right? i won't mention it's name but you guys just got it some more players lol yeh GG
  • BladesFury - Heavens Tear
    BladesFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    disappointed.
    beyond hope, the new class is the only chance of keeping me playing. Not spending another cent on this anymore. Maybe its better, time to move on i guess.
  • Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    b:sad They should make Holy Path back how it was and to keep the skill which gives you chi b:surrender
  • ElonaFiorna - Sanctuary
    ElonaFiorna - Sanctuary Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Kantorek wrote: »
    List of Genie Skill changes (Note: Not all skill changes are reflected accurately in-game. This will be fixed in a future maintenance).

This part bothers me the most. I was already thinking about changing genies skills for something different. If the in game descriptions are wrong though, then it makes it more difficult to decide what to get. The updated descriptions in the patches notes don't tell everything, either.

Please fix the descriptions in game ASAP. Thanks! b:thanks
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear - "I am happy to agree to disagree :P"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]