Server Maintenance - COMPLETE!

12346»

Comments

• vbarbie
    vbarbie Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    We test these things as much as possible before release, please don't make accusations like that. Our staff should not be subjected to such disrespect.

I wonder what part of players asking for a good game experience causes such said Disrespect .. devs give us something good and we donate, our money is always good so should be the product or unless im been totally UNfair and demanding .. b:victory
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    We test these things as much as possible before release, please don't make accusations like that. Our staff should not be subjected to such disrespect.

No disrespect here, but no one asked for genie skills to be changed. No one is jumping for joy "oh yay tree is nerfed it was op, yay my skills cost double to triple sta, what a super coin sink, now I want to play pw more!". A lot of players put a great deal of investment and planning based on their genies abilities and they've been changed completely. I think at the very least the players deserve an explanation of the exact reason for these changes.

If GM's don't have that power then that's fine, then the blame falls on whoever does. It doesn't change the fact that players are unhappy. Continually ignoring it is going to cost the pw devs in the end.
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    No disrespect here, but no one asked for genie skills to be changed. No one is jumping for joy "oh yay tree is nerfed it was op, yay my skills cost double to triple sta, what a super coin sink, now I want to play pw more!". A lot of players put a great deal of investment and planning based on their genies abilities and they've been changed completely. I think at the very least the players deserve an explanation of the exact reason for these changes.

If GM's don't have that power then that's fine, then the blame falls on whoever does. It doesn't change the fact that players are unhappy. Continually ignoring it is going to cost the pw devs in the end.

I totally agree, there was maybe a few skill that were not appreciated, but it does not explain why the system had to go a full revamp. If the system was not ready, why did you even release it. I'm wondering if the new race coming will undergo the same revamp has the genie. Also for my lv 70 Genie I got 60 origination order. I had to use the ones I had saved from an earlier quest to remake my genie. So I'm guessing since my genie is a crappy one ( 25/70 ) luck point. That those that have 70/70 genie will need a lot more to be fair to them. 80 Stone is a rip off, you should make it so that all the genie stat are reset to default.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]