Options

Comments

• Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Hello aryannamage,

I want to say thank you all GM's for new updates and I want to add:

Now the safe code for banker is activated u must enter the code everytime you try to wear/unwear armor, weapons, clothes or open your banker. I think this code can be added at pet bag too as a safe system then u must enter your code to revert a pet/mount keeping it at safe

Also, sorry this has been already suggested, some advantage to be married not only share your names above your heads and a bride packs sale b:surrender

The carry issue >_< i dont know if GM's are allowed to do this, girls wants carry boys, im not talking about hold on a huge barb on our arms, at least on mounts, and girls be able to control it.

Factions logo it could be a nice choice and a faction banker where we can save the items for faction members like bloods and TT's

Revamp the Auction House, for example, Superstar set, Yukata set and Summer camp set arent added. When u bid a item must wait 30 minutes more for win it, please remove that extra time for bid's.

Unbind option, combine mats and recover/remove shards from armor/wear shards.

TY b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • SPC_Senge - Dreamweaver
    SPC_Senge - Dreamweaver Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    UNICODe in ALL TEXT FIELDS of the game ಥ_ಥ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shambla
    shambla Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    These are a few things that I thought would make the game more user friendly. I dont know if any of these have already been suggested or not, but if they have been consider this to be another vote for them.

Auction: Fix the search feature in the auction window to work with name & item search.
    Auction: Make the auction window 3 lines longer, or put 3 lines less per page. DUH
    Autopilot: Include an (ETA), Estimated Time of Arrival for the Autopilot.
    Autopilot: Add altitude preset Buttons for autopilot.
    Autopilot: Altitude (height), should be set to “0” at (water level) Sea Level.
    Chat: Give complete control of what channels are displayed in all chat windows.
    Chat: Cut & Past, and URL launch ability with in all windows & text bars.
    Game Play: Prevent the use of mounts & pets close to NPCs.
    Interface: Add button to get in range of target with out performing any other function.
    Interface: Add distance to target display.
    Interface: Expand the text limits for chat to 128 chars.
    Interface: Fix the problem with the sound & music turning back on after tasking out and back.
    Interface: Fix the Squad & Genie windows so they save position and stay put.
    Interface: Highlight the selected tabs, buttons, or active chat channel button more distinktly.
    Interface: Include an Auto Attack option to return atack when attacked by mob.
    Interface: Include an Auto Target closest target Button.
    Interface: Include an on/of selection for each type of sound: Ambient, Music, Battle, Etc.
    Interface: Include a Target Leaders Target button, to target the Group Leader’s target.
    Interface: Include on/off button for (mouse-over) context help Windows.
    Interface: Include Transparency Adjustment Settings for all windows individually.
    Interface: Incorporate TeamSpeak into the game interface for voice capability.
    Interface: The NPCs window should show tabs for all options for that NPC in one window.
    Interface: Make the coordinates window long enough to show all locations and 5 more locations.
    Interface: Add Pause and Resume Buttons for the autopilot.
    Interface: Make the controls remapable for mouse, keys & and/or game controlers.
    Interface: Add the ability to use the genie Skills in macros.
    Interface: Add the ability to use a macro in other macros.
    Map: Click for zoom mode should Center on the pixel clicked.
    Map: The map should use an actual 3D rendering of the land.
    Map: The desktop should show a direction arrow for the locations linked in green also.
    Map: Show NPCs & Players on all maps with mouse-over names including the Instances. Maps.
    Mini-map: Include Indicator for both character and camera directions in the mini-map.
  • Immortelle - Dreamweaver
    Immortelle - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    id like to suggest more servers on one server
    like dreamweaver server 1
    dreamweaver server 2

or lost city server 1
    lost city server 2

[and ofcourse you can switch between 1 or 2
    2 for having a less crowded server n less lag for questing
    n then if youre done switch to server 1 where all the shops are
    to stand there too to sell or just to look around]

etc :)

so you dont have to go trough busy laggy archosaur everytime
    you just wanna quest in peace, it can get quite annoying
    b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I was born in love with thee
    Josh <3 22-01-2009
  • KuromaruZ - Dreamweaver
    KuromaruZ - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    A few things:

Ability to name macros

Ability to shout name of macros(default is turned off in chat bar, still appearing over our heads)

Give the quest to increase pet bag to all classes

Skill to absorb opponents Defense for barbs

Increase range of the skill Roar

Allow barbs to use Fist/Claw weapons

Add a skill to barbs to increase Magic Defense

Add a skill to recover HP to barbs

More options for Perfect Military Weapons

In-game player for MP3s we upload to our account
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anyai - Harshlands
    Anyai - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    These ideas might be interesting:

Wizards having elemental spell summon minions-Like a Veno's egg, but you have to collect elemental crystals to get the minion, etc. Fire drops from Fire enemys etc. as well as maybe getting a lvl 1 minion and upgrading it with elemental crystals, e.g. LVL 1 Fire harpy Damage 10-15. Then you upgrade it and then it's LVL 1 Fire harpy Damage 15-20

Blademasters having a Damage crystals or something to have a attack minion, same idea as above but not elemental.

Barbarians, well, say the barbarian is a Wolf, then they get 'Wolf Fur' and get a wolf.

Clerics getting healing minions and archers getting ranging minions.

Also, maybe make a spirit quest that you get more spirit the more kills you have. Just because some ppl are missing skills thanks to lack of spirit. I'll post any more ideas if they come up
  • pgtipsy
    pgtipsy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    A MSN chat function for the ingame PM chat, you use it by enabling a certain option and have to log into it using your MSN email adress. Can be simple chat based only, doesnt need the avatars or webcam options, just simple chat will do for now.

Tipsy
  • Nehemiah - Harshlands
    Nehemiah - Harshlands Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    macro: allow Genie and Pet skills to be used in macros
    macro: allow chat to be used in macros
    macro: allow items to be used in macros
    macro: allow emotions to be used macros (not sure if allowed already)
    macro: add wait amount of seconds/miliseconds (to be able to set a pause before using same skills to overcome reuse isssue.

map: allow instances to be clicked on int he world map to show map of the instance
    map: create a level highlight map that highlights areas and puts the level range of mobs there.
    map: create a tag on interface that lists bosses, an areas that can be selected an inserted as a coordinate on the map like this

http://vnmedia.ign.com/l2vault.ign.com/images/wiki/Expansions/Gracia-Final/map-interface.jpg

chat: shift left click items to insert a link to view item stats like this
    http://vnmedia.ign.com/l2vault.ign.com/images/lok/blog/shiftclick.jpg

emotions: add a next target feature (click and it selects next closest mob)

ie: 1,use venomous scarab 2,hold .5 seconds 3,use venomous scarab

fix: fix jumping/flying issue where you get stuck in the ground when trying to ascend(had died due to this)
    These ideas might be interesting:

Wizards having elemental spell summon minions-Like a Veno's egg, but you have to collect elemental crystals to get the minion, etc. Fire drops from Fire enemys etc. as well as maybe getting a lvl 1 minion and upgrading it with elemental crystals, e.g. LVL 1 Fire harpy Damage 10-15. Then you upgrade it and then it's LVL 1 Fire harpy Damage 15-20

Blademasters having a Damage crystals or something to have a attack minion, same idea as above but not elemental.

Barbarians, well, say the barbarian is a Wolf, then they get 'Wolf Fur' and get a wolf.

Clerics getting healing minions and archers getting ranging minions.

Also, maybe make a spirit quest that you get more spirit the more kills you have. Just because some ppl are missing skills thanks to lack of spirit. I'll post any more ideas if they come up

ps: do not make the terrible mistake of another mmo by having summoner classes and adding pets to non summoner classes and causing severe imbalance

genies are enough, make a venomancer if you want a wizard with a pet

O and here's a new idea.

Airship wars! Allowing faction leaders to purchase airships in which faction members can enter and whoever is at the wheel flies the ship and you can have a ship attack another ship by getting close enough for venos archers and wizards to attack from range, or to connect to a warship and board it and attack. (If faction leader logs off, puts away ship or dies, ship dissappears and everyone falls out of the sky. The airships should be somewhat fast and can be upgraded for resistance against ranged attacks, speed upgrades, cannons to be manned by passengers, etc. and airships shoul only be buyable by lvl 3 clans or 4 + if the my previous clan level upgrade idea goes into effect.
  • Yaoko - Dreamweaver
    Yaoko - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Wow, I see some really impossible requests in this thread... but I think some of the player implements mentioned would make for a more enjoyable experience, in my opinion.

I suggest an attempt to balance out classes at higher levels so that everyone had a chance at pvp, especially really overpowered skills. Not that I have much personal experience, but just from watching many pvp fights I know that certain classes overpower others significantly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsSassy - Harshlands
    RedsSassy - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I and alot of ppl I have talked to would like to see a game option to be able to put bounty's on the ppl that pk alot we think it would add more to the game. what do you think
  • m3tin
    m3tin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I would love if it would pop up a chat bubble when you write somthing, the text that you wrote only shows over ypu head and is hard to notic so it would be much graeter whit a black transparant chat bubble b:pleased
  • aspenoak
    aspenoak Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    How about selling a repair scroll that could be used to partially or completely repair equipment while in the battlefield? I hate being on an Exp scroll or in TT or TW and seeing that my equipment needs repairs. This would allow a player to keep on fighting and go to town for full repairs after they are done with their current task
  • Lorgan - Harshlands
    Lorgan - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    More clothes even to low lvl, everyone looks the same. More spells/attacks. See other players lvl.
  • bemaiho
    bemaiho Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'd like to have married couples who go questing or leveling together get an xp bonus. Like 2x or even 50% is good. Makes the $60 more apealing
  • AngelPhoenix - Heavens Tear
    AngelPhoenix - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    * More emotes
    * a hug emote for any gender (not embrace where one has to lift the other one up, but just a standing hug emote ..if thats possible)
    * Lowered prices of boutique items (i think someones sed that before)
    * Add more item in the wedding boxes
    * More mounts and flying mounts (they all look really pretty *_*)
    * More skills
    * Skills that are not required during atks (these aren't passive either) such as dancing skills, performing skills, cooking skills, fishing skills etc. which earns exp
    * Housing options for married couples/individuals
    * the "True forms" of Barb/Veno should be according to what their characters are. eg, if the barb is a wolf, then its true form should be a wolf. If the veno is a cat, then its trueform should be a cat.
    * More presets for venos/barbs ^^ (eg leopard ears and tail...dragons horns and tail...etc)
    * Allow body/facial tattoos (not heavy ones, just fantasy-based markings)
    * More hair styles!!!
    * more emoticons xD

^^ tyy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~MysticAve is Recruiting ^^ b:victory~
  • Roojie - Lost City
    Roojie - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Contributing to the -quests- part of the first post….
    Something to make use of the mounts more, a daily quest to earn coin, like travel to all the major cities to deliver mail of some sort, daily orders, updates on troops, ect? Not a grinding quest, we have enough of those.
    Delivery quests in general, or a quest to earn a basic 8.0 running mount at level 30.
    A quest that requires actually looking for an NPC, taking hints and going from one random NPC to the next, that could be a daily quest.
    In exchange for having to pay coin like Crazy Stone there could be traveling.
    Or helping with 5 FB’s/bosses in a squad a day would give a reward of exp.
    More quests where you have to find a static herb, like the Celestial plant quests. Exploration, helpful, fun quests. And more quests that payoff in coins/spirit and not just exp.
    So…
    -Daily Courier Quest with no grinding.
    -Ability to choose a “job” to activate a daily quest automatically.
    -Hunting quests. (That do not link to boss mobs, I hate those. -_- )
    -Collection quests. Like the black iron mine quest.
    -Quest to get a basic mount that runs 6.0m/s -8.0m/s
    -Quests that reward the player for helping with multiple FB’s. Tabbed or no. More for ones that were not wined.
    -Crafting quests to make armor and weapons that do NOT require the same materials as player weapons/armor ect. But still need to be found across the map.
    -The ability for a Crafter to repair their own weapons and armor for FREE if they are capable of making the weapon.

That’s all I can think of for now…. But the constant killing of 90-bajillion mobs for no apparent reason is killing my motivation to play the game.
  • blazknight
    blazknight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Hello. I'm really dissapointed with the radio ingame. You see this game everyone in the world can play but we europa players can't even use the radio ingame to get "Only for united kingdom" ? Please i'm begging you dev to do something about this. Thank you. Beacus we also want to use the radio ingame.
  • batte
    batte Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    can you plz fix the cultivation bugg on the barb for lvl 9
  • meranek
    meranek Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Well I have 2 ideas I think are worth looking at, here are the links to the threads :

The DoppleGanger Strikes!

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=407032

To lure a boss...

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=420252
  • JimmySweeps - Dreamweaver
    JimmySweeps - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Yo!

I have a small idea which I dunno if it's been said (56 pages is alot to go through when you're tired) but anyhow, the teleport function could have a choice between freely choosing coordinates and set areas I think. There is a downside to this as you might end up in walls, or surrounded by monsters 30 levels above you or something, but you could recall it in an amount of time where monsters can't attack/see you so you're safe from harm if you change your mind (and you get a refund if you have to pay but that might be stupid) it also adds a fun element to it for those who might like to go to someplace random, as I would like to be able to do that. I came up with this idea as a friend was halfway down the map from me, and I would have liked to been able to teleport closer, but my low level doesn't allow it and nor have I found the place either. Well teleporting can bring people closer like that.

I didn't read the majority of this thread due to tiredness so sorry for that, and sorry if i repeated an earlier suggestion of this idea, and also sorry if it was too much to ask and difficult to program, and coming to think of it, flying pretty much makes this useless right? I still think it can be used for recreational purposes for those at a lower level...
  • CrimsomNoir - Sanctuary
    CrimsomNoir - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Well if one thing annoys me in this game, it is inactive people
    due to diffent time zones around the globe it is hard to tell who is active and who is not, so I propose 2 things to help determin who is inactive, the first is an area next to the character name of a player in a faction, this area will tell how long it has been since there last log in, it has a number apear on it if it has been 24 hours since the last log in, and registers as 1 day, then 2, and so on

The second idea is a mass messaging option for the faction leader and director
    The system will allow a mass message to be sent out to all players in the faction, no iteams can be sent in this message and the mesage deleltion time can be coustom set, 2 days being the minimum/16 the max, It costs 100 coins per player,
    so if there are 50 plaers then 5,000 coins are needed, at the most 20,000 will be needed, this could be used to see who dose/dosnt answer the message. There should also be a option to limit the mass message to certain ranks

I also propose one more thing that has nothing to do with inactivity, the faction slogan box should have a character limit of 50 and allow all character in it, like spacing, periods, and so on

sorry about any typing erros

and I do relise that these thing have been posted before
    but I didnt see the mass messaging thing listed
    Please don't do anything crazy, leave that to the
    experts, its the smartest choice you'll every make,
    trust me, you do trust me don't you, you do realise
    that trusting me is not a wise choice if you wish to
    keep your mental health in the sanity department.
  • kaban
    kaban Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Geodata - allowing the game to see objects in 3D so casting spells / shooting wouldnt be possible through stones/trees (not tested at walls yet ;>) If the spell is cast and target hides behind some larger object the casting is interupted.

Castles + castle sieges (already mentioned on forums)

Set items for 10lv/20lv and so on giving some bonuses.

Spell (magic skill) crt hit chance dependant of Magic not Dexternity.

Assassin class and some typical Summoner ;>

Shields, tanks with dual weapons look a bit funny ;>

PK/PvP meter and changing from time penalty to karma penalty (killing mobs reduse karma)
  • Gallogeta - Heavens Tear
    Gallogeta - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    My suggestion is: sound remake.
    Every time i play pwi, i disable aoundtrack and put sfx sounds at low lvl.

I can even help you with sound, becouse i work in sfx sound studio, if needed.
  • CrimsomNoir - Sanctuary
    CrimsomNoir - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    My suggestion is: sound remake.
    Every time i play pwi, ill disable aoundtrack and put sfx sounds at low lvl.

I can even help u with sound, becouse i work in SFX Sound Studio, if needed.

least you got sound, my comp speaker dont even work, and parts of the soundtrack are dependenate on your location on the map, but a few new tunes wouldnt hurt
    Please don't do anything crazy, leave that to the
    experts, its the smartest choice you'll every make,
    trust me, you do trust me don't you, you do realise
    that trusting me is not a wise choice if you wish to
    keep your mental health in the sanity department.
  • daemonnnn
    daemonnnn Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    do make notice of having an undead(as to be story precise call them revived/reincarnated heros),a lizard race and a possibility to fight epic bosses(new special quests in wich you'd have to go to a special NPC and fight a mega boss like a dragon or a giant squid or something in a closed instance with a huge party and also get loads of drops)...oh and also not there the idea of havin scythes,glaives, two-handed swords(zweihander comes to mind) in the game and shields has they already appear in certain NPCs in the game.
  • spiritofthewilderness
    spiritofthewilderness Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Seeing as you can be "knocked" from your mount by an attack, why not allow players to fight from their mounts? You could even allow players to "lvl" their mounts, pertaining to the loyalty you already have set in. So to say, expand on the loyalty.

But mainly, fighting from a mount seems like a fine idea to me.
  • Kajikami - Dreamweaver
    Kajikami - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Seeing as you can be "knocked" from your mount by an attack, why not allow players to fight from their mounts? You could even allow players to "lvl" their mounts, pertaining to the loyalty you already have set in. So to say, expand on the loyalty.

But mainly, fighting from a mount seems like a fine idea to me.
    I love this idea.

But it looks like they already posted it. I hope they do implement it.

b:pleased
  • esiira
    esiira Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    What about reducing the ping timeout time from an hour to about 60 seconds?

I got disconnected while playing and now i have to wait forever to get back on.
  • Gallogeta - Heavens Tear
    Gallogeta - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    esiira wrote: »
    What about reducing the ping timeout time from an hour to about 60 seconds?

I got disconnected while playing and now i have to wait forever to get back on.

Use Force login.

But yeah, please put in some new soudtracks.
    And in future new skill sounds.
  • Naiyaki - Sanctuary
    Naiyaki - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Maybe possibly add some different bosses to the Bounty Hunter quests. Doing the same monsters several times a day gets a bit monotonous. A change would be greatly appreciated b:victory
This discussion has been closed.