"New" Suggestion Compilation thread!

Options

Comments

• Felkeeper - Lost City
    Felkeeper - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I think if u buy like clothes or a mount from the cash shop you should be able to sell it back within a certain time since u bought it
  • XXAngelZacXx - Sanctuary
    XXAngelZacXx - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I Posted A Tread For This But I Want It In Here To :P I Was Thinking Like Putting Some Kind Of Jail For When U Get Banned And U Spend Your Banned Days In There When U Break The -Rules- Hehe Would Be Awesome Cause U Can Still Play But U Spend Your Time In Jail b:cool And U Should Be Able To Talk To Faction And Friends Only All Other Chats Are Disabled b:laugh That Was All I Wanted To Say b:bye Normal Chat Should Be Enabled To Lol And Companions :P
  • XXAngelZacXx - Sanctuary
    XXAngelZacXx - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I Think It Would Be Cool If Every Faction Gets Its Own Clothes And/Or Mount Like Every Faction Gets Some Clothes With Their Faction Name Written on It And Some Cool Design. And Every Faction Member Gets The Same Mount With Some Cool Armor With The Faction Name Written On It. b:pleased But! Every Faction Has To Get Its Own Unique Mount And Clothes. :D
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    OK so i was thinkin that there should be a raffle or a drawing where some1 uses 1 silver or so to purchase a raffle ticket and if the # number on the ticket and the number that is called are the same the winner can win prize. third place can win things such such as dye,makeover scrolls,windwidgets nothing major. second place can win things such as fash and spurs. Then first place can win a new flying mount or ground mount.

PLZ impliment this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Derold - Dreamweaver
    Derold - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Hmm, couldn't notice a format in what I was seeing so will try my own.

What I would like to be added/changed.

Control: I would like to see an option to make chat the default reciever for text input. (would make the <alt>(letter) only way to open shortcuts) also a keyboard shortcut to focus chat text imput when above option not set.

Material: under water harvesting, see grasses as a sugestion, maybe for high quality or rare stuff.
    Air harvesting, puff clouds as a sugestion, possibly for gasses for high lvl productions or rare stuff.

hopes this post fits in with this thread. Just cruesing forum while waiting for update to compleete.
    PS. noob here so sorry if stuff mentioned already there but unnoticed 8*)
  • Bowan - Dreamweaver
    Bowan - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i whave a fuw ideas for some races hear thay are what do you all think

an undead race : the undead are skeleton and have skeleton wings.thay are sprits that are stuck in this world damed to make up for thar past sins.thay are of both male and female and have only one class witch is necromancer! necromancers are vary powerful dark wizerds.necromances can cast spell useing aney wapon thay cuose equll t the damage shown on wapon if a magical wapon is used to cast the spell it is equll to the both amonts added togather.

the roge race : he roge race is a mix betwen he untamed an the elf. in witch thay have simaller featchers such as thay are wide and bullkey like the nutamed aswall as short like the elf and tha have fury wings.

Dworf race: you guyshave a human an elfand untamed but no Dworf why?

anyways the dworf is short and fat thay have longbeards this gos for both male and female.(sorry girls in old lore dworfen weman had longer beards than the males it is sade that the males needd some thing to holed on to lol )dworfs use havey wapons suchas axes, clubs and hammers.dworfs can be all class's and have vary strong magic but thay do not know thay have it .aswal Dworfs are skilled in makeing wapons and armors.

sorry if i spelled things wrang i have bad spelling!

wall that wus easy i could go on if i wanted to but i am good.

this is bowan saying stay high and ceap playing
  • Eilodon - Dreamweaver
    Eilodon - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Most of what I would like to see added to the game is already listed (The use of the arrow keys for movement and the ability to use the Tab key for targeting/cycling through near by mobs)

However there are other things that has bugged me for a while now.
    One of them being the camera >_< Having to constantly use the mouse to turn the camera/view in the direction I'm heading in can be very annoying. Perhaps a option to have the camera/view put in set positions. You know how it is when you're running forward and then start heading left or right and you have to turn your camera/view to the left with your mouse just so you can see exactly -where- you're going.

It makes me feel like a puppy running at full speed turning a corner and having to put on the brakes just to avoid 'crashing' into something I really don't want to run into.

The Second thing that bothers me is there are many many keys on our keyboards and yet we're limited to certain ones when it comes to hotkeying abilities, emotes and so on. Perhaps the ability to assign which keyboard keys we want to use and which move they'd active would be nice. Or even the ability to assign each key how we want is even better.

For me I'd rather use my F12 key to open my bag and not the B key b:chuckle
  • Zackey - Sanctuary
    Zackey - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I have just some simple ones:

'Flying instantly paces to its normal or haste speed: no acceleration needed'. So you don't have to wait for your character to accelerate to full flying speed. This really makes combat drudgy and slow.

'Add visible shoulder armor'. I see capes and helms in the list already thats good. Seeing only wrist, leg, boot, and torso attachments does get repetative after a while, sometimes you even find clones of yourself!

'Make weapons glow by use of soulstone'. Sure everyone wants a glowing weapon, but the only way to do it is if you have the right weapon thats of HH, TT quality or something. Different stones will have different glow color. Make it a bit hard or pricey to do this, as everyone will then have fancy weaps and it'll really get old.

Just three, much appreciated if it would happen
    What signature?
  • Gunga - Lost City
    Gunga - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    -Quests
    Daily/ reward quests similiar to the Dispatchers in Jade Dynasty. Small repeatable quests that give a lil XP and small rewards. I think that would be much more enjoyable than grinding.b:thanks
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    -Quests
    Daily/ reward quests similiar to the Dispatchers in Jade Dynasty. Small repeatable quests that give a lil XP and small rewards. I think that would be much more enjoyable than grinding.b:thanks

If u played this game a little longer u will realize we have daily quests.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I also wanna propose the idea for handicapped discounts. even tho some people may try to fake their way to sayin they are handicapped .Hopefully u can try to find a way to add this. I have a few freinds that are handicapped ingame. They are sufferin with medical bills and maybe itll be helpful to reduce prices by like 5%-10% or so.

Yes i know all u flamers think that since they need to pay bill and such they shouldnt buy stuff in the cash shop. Well sometimes some1 can enjoy themselves every1ce in a while.

it just my opinion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~RedsRose
  • ben1981
    ben1981 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    My question is are any of these things actualy being considered? For me mainly the key mapping and over all interface. I actualy only played this game for about a week before I removed it sadly. Being lefthanded and not being able to remap made the game unbarable. Not just the F keys but movement etc. This is one of the only f2p games I would actualy consider spending real money on if it wasnt for this very simple issue. Thanks for your time =)

So after posting this I looked back at some of the other threads where things like this have already been posted. Alot of these issues have been posted since last year. Im going to bet that PWI has reached its cash cow status and will recieve no additional changes to content beside more cash shop items. Hopefully Im completely wrong and this game gets all the changes needed to make it the number "1" f2p but Im not going to hold my breath on it.
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    yea they are being considered
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~RedsRose
  • Nevedita - Dreamweaver
    Nevedita - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

If it hasn't been mentioned already, please, please let us use spaces, periods and commas for our guild slogans. I'm tired to using a square to supplement for all punctuations.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

>>Check us out at "kinetic.co.nr"! Join the movement today!
  • Drmelvin - Heavens Tear
    Drmelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Fix male BMs hands, they look broken and weird and not human!
  • surune
    surune Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    This is a massive thread and I got tired of reading so sorry if this is a repeat.

The ability to alter the height of characters (realistically of course).

Meaning no you can't be ten feet tall if you're anything other than a were-beast. And no you can't be two feet tall unless they implement a selection of age or a race that is naturally that short.

Maybe even the ability to make a character overweight or pudgy.

Facial advanced editting needs to make a little more sense.

I personally don't understand "Cheek bone V" "Cheek bone Zoom" without testing it first every single time. ><;

-EDIT- A way to zoom in and out without the number pad or roll on a mouse.

My friend has a laptop and without an independent mouse or number pad she can't zoom in or out. We looked through the game keys and those were the only two ways it said we could do this. So that would be a good addition too.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    ben1981 wrote: »
    My question is are any of these things actualy being considered? For me mainly the key mapping and over all interface. I actualy only played this game for about a week before I removed it sadly. Being lefthanded and not being able to remap made the game unbarable. Not just the F keys but movement etc. This is one of the only f2p games I would actualy consider spending real money on if it wasnt for this very simple issue. Thanks for your time =)

So after posting this I looked back at some of the other threads where things like this have already been posted. Alot of these issues have been posted since last year. Im going to bet that PWI has reached its cash cow status and will recieve no additional changes to content beside more cash shop items. Hopefully Im completely wrong and this game gets all the changes needed to make it the number "1" f2p but Im not going to hold my breath on it.
    It's not possible to respond to every single suggestion made. We forward them to our developers however keep in mind that just about every suggestion is a repost of something already suggested. Content updates are coming, not sure if you found that during your research: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/newsubpage/patch-preview-4511
  • FitHitDShan - Sanctuary
    FitHitDShan - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Many of these things don't need to be forwarded to the developers. I still see the same questions being raised around the forum about how some of the basic statistics/game mechanics work (for one huge example, see the threads speculating about how accuracy and evasion work) that were suggested back when this really was a "new" suggestion thread. It is a bit of an overgeneralization to say that only the mysterious developers can address any suggestions. PWE could be more forthcoming.
    "?" IS my avatar.
  • eatwithspoons
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Many of these things don't need to be forwarded to the developers. I still see the same questions being raised around the forum about how some of the basic statistics/game mechanics work (for one huge example, see the threads speculating about how accuracy and evasion work) that were suggested back when this really was a "new" suggestion thread. It is a bit of an overgeneralization to say that only the mysterious developers can address any suggestions. PWE could be more forthcoming.

Those questions would still need to be asked to the developers, there is no master bible of PWI that tells the GMs exactly how every mechanic works. That would be pretty cool thoughb:cool
  • ben1981
    ben1981 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    It's not possible to respond to every single suggestion made. We forward them to our developers however keep in mind that just about every suggestion is a repost of something already suggested. Content updates are coming, not sure if you found that during your research: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/newsubpage/patch-preview-4511

Thanks for the reply, I actualy did see that. To me though those are just minor cosmetic changes and bug fixes. I totaly understand that not all of these issues can be met but like I said the only one Im even remotely worried about is the user interface. I know alot of ppl that have tried this game and not sutck with it cause the interface atm realy fails. Not trying to be rude or start an agruement bye no means. This game has alot of realy great features and hands down the BEST character customization Ive seen to date. I think personaly if key mapping is added they could pull alot of buisness from some of the other f2p and p2p mmo. again thanks for your time =). One more thing before I get someone telling me "lrn to adapt" Ill just point out people shouldnt have too, its a feature that 90% of mmos have.
  • eatwithspoons
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I think we should see some more bug fixes once the new content is pushed out. Our devs can't help but to focus on the content at this point in time.
  • Amai_kun - Sanctuary
    Amai_kun - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Male venos is al i wannt...
  • Neolithe - Dreamweaver
    Neolithe - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Personally, I'd like to see dual-classes... but that'd be terribly hard to implement with balancing and character race issues.

Anyway, some suggestions:

Player~Pet growing with level - As the pet levels, it could get bigger and/or cooler. Maybe it would add an incinitive to train other pets rather than the Magmites that almost every veno has.

Player~Pets learning skills through leveling - Perhaps pets can learn more/better skills as it levels? Like a default 4 skills for each pet that they could learn as they level. But maybe I'm pushing too far with that... b:sweat

Player~More tamable pets - I can get a Torgorn Brave, but not a Torgorn Warrior which looks almost exactly alike. But we definitely need more water and air pets to choose from (i.e. sharks, birds).

World~Underwater/Air Instances - I don't think this was mentioned already, but it would be fun. It would make the water/air only genie skills more useful.

Those are just my opinions. Perfect World is a great game already. b:victory
  • Feral_Plague - Harshlands
    Feral_Plague - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I imagine the creators of Perfect World never really considered the hybrid characters.
    Wizards and Clerics were to use arcane armor.
    Archers and Venos were to use light armor.
    Barb and BMs were to use heavy armor.
    But, as we all know in today's Perfect World that is just not the case. So here is my suggestion and forgive me if it has already been suggested.

How about the ability to craft hybrid armor by combining the material requirements of the two armors?
  • MadaraUchiiw - Heavens Tear
    MadaraUchiiw - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Perhabs it will be cool if the devs do things more than changing the UI
    Perfect world is calling like that because of housing so if i didn't see it i
    was b:angry .
    Finding games which are 10 000 better than your sheat that you call perfect world , i don't think that resting in this game will be a good thing.
    Look to allods online , runes of magic , C9 , Tera ...
    All those games are better than perfect world and it is for one reason :
    The developpors want money without doing anything for the gamers.
    All the patches are for cash shop users.
    All the patches are (adding new mount of 50$-adding Dragon ob 6 for 25 $)
    Is that possible ?
    You're calling it F2P with micro transcration or the more exepensive mmorpg in the world.
    You know i want one thing , the destruction of this server .
    Perfect world had a very good "potentiel" but you PWE destruct this and you change perfect world to perfect boring.
    You have to remember that we are gamers and not (des portes feuilles).
    If you don't agree with that i prefer quiting the game before being banned by an idiot of GM who bought the last BMW last night.

Bye perfect
  • Amai_kun - Sanctuary
    Amai_kun - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Perhabs it will be cool if the devs do things more than changing the UI
    Perfect world is calling like that because of housing so if i didn't see it i
    was b:angry .
    Finding games which are 10 000 better than your sheat that you call perfect world , i don't think that resting in this game will be a good thing.
    Look to allods online , runes of magic , C9 , Tera ...
    All those games are better than perfect world and it is for one reason :
    The developpors want money without doing anything for the gamers.
    All the patches are for cash shop users.
    All the patches are (adding new mount of 50$-adding Dragon ob 6 for 25 $)
    Is that possible ?
    You're calling it F2P with micro transcration or the more exepensive mmorpg in the world.
    You know i want one thing , the destruction of this server .
    Perfect world had a very good "potentiel" but you PWE destruct this and you change perfect world to perfect boring.
    You have to remember that we are gamers and not (des portes feuilles).
    If you don't agree with that i prefer quiting the game before being banned by an idiot of GM who bought the last BMW last night.

Bye perfect
    They dot tcare if u qiut... all they are about is money...its a shame reallyy
  • Dakota - Lost City
    Dakota - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Being a cleric...of course our job is to heal the other party members when killing bosses...usually our main focus is on the tank......What I hate is...I never know the health of the boss...I have to keep asking over and over again...whats the health of the monster now? I know i can click on the monster for a second and see...but, sometimes thats just not a good idea ...lol....gotta keep the tank and party healed....I dont want to get distracted clicking on the boss.....I suggest that clerics have a seperate health bar for the bosses so we can see the progress of the death of the boss* :) thats it* :) Thanks
  • xxxdsmer
    xxxdsmer Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    how bout we not have this whole shattered gear thing lol...

not that it would truly really bother me, aside from having to make/farm chi to fix anything in the event it broke... heg, i could even profit from it by selling chi to others to fix their gear, but thats not the point :)

people bought the botique item "binding charm" to keep from having their items drop, thereby keeping them from having to constantly buy guardian angels. trade being able to do anything with your gear after ur done with it for not having to buy GA's all the time.

but now they have this shattered gear coming in (or already in) the game and to keep from having to repair gear with chi stones or even mirages, people would have to buy GA's, which completely defeats the purpose of why they invested in binding charms in the first place. sure the item not dropping would also be the case, but we all know the reason ppl bind up is so they're not having to constantly buy GA's. in turn for having done that they're not able to take off and sell the eq's, they are instead destroyed. (1.6mil for sakyamuni's light down the drain, for example, if someone bound one of those)

shattered gear = fail, or a way for PWE to make more money (as if they havent already made enuf money lol... especially with things like the sale ending early last weekend and myself and countless others not having got what they spent $ on to get what they were supposed to be able to get, or get somethings at a lower price)

suggestion 2: if you say you're gona do something till a time, do it till that time or quickly make up for it... not this B.S. thats going on "oh we'll make up for it in the near future". if i knew it'd be another month i could invest that money in the game and get at least a little return on it before the "makeup". if its gona be this weekend, i would likely hold onto the zen lol
    i'm pro all classes, and against none in particular..
    but the age old QQ about venos is just that. OLD.
    QQ'd about a nix lately? check out this thread n tell me who's "OP" lol..
    (copy and paste this to address bar):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=102172
  • Elomir - Dreamweaver
    Elomir - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Male veno? Great!!!!!b:pleased
  • Hemoglobin - Lost City
    Hemoglobin - Lost City Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Add: