Mistrust in Sanctuary..

Comments

• Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ridiculos and the ridiculous miriade ... for both of you please get ur facts straight
    Miriade u noob u dont know **** bout TW and PVP and you say Milyen's starts in steel sucked ?? wtf are you in ur senses ??lol how and why do u noob thinks you can accuse Old school ppl of being noobs and fails ??

Sarunya yeah ur allied to nef and we all know that more than that even if ur not but doing a Bid War is illegal here... Nef outbid LIONSOUL witha 200m coins jst cause they wanted to have a fair fight ?? you all kept outbidding leg and others temme how and where did u get soo much coins ??? was it a small token of appreciation from nef ???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Urban_Ninja - Sanctuary
    Urban_Ninja - Sanctuary Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Awkward moment........................................ b:shocked
  • Mavado - Harshlands
    Mavado - Harshlands Posts: 728 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    you all kept outbidding leg and others temme how and where did u get soo much coins ??? was it a small token of appreciation from nef ???

Didn't the OP say before that a bunch of people from their faction chipped in because they wanted to TW? It sounds to me like the majority of people that post on here are just amused like me or just want to wine about things that have already happened....
    >_< I'm a wizard in disguise... you know like the old cartoon... except with less robots and more fire/ice/rocks....
  • Miriade - Sanctuary
    Miriade - Sanctuary Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Hum... Some weird thing is going on...

Serious that Nef outbidded LIONSOUL with 200 mil? Oh I missed it.. I thought it was a bid over Dreaming.. Weird.. Maybe I'm going crazy...

Oh noes!!!!! Yeah, I really think I'm going crazy... Because reading again my post I can be sure that I didn't offended anyone... And I didn't talked about Milyen.. I guess I talked I was there with Maky... just weird...

I guess... That maybe... I need a break... Yeah... I really need... A break... b:angry
  • Mavado - Harshlands
    Mavado - Harshlands Posts: 728 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    You should come to Harshlands!! In my experience it's a lot less stressful XD
    >_< I'm a wizard in disguise... you know like the old cartoon... except with less robots and more fire/ice/rocks....
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    Monkeytoes - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Hum... Some weird thing is going on...

Serious that Nef outbidded LIONSOUL with 200 mil? Oh I missed it.. I thought it was a bid over Dreaming.. Weird.. Maybe I'm going crazy...

Oh noes!!!!! Yeah, I really think I'm going crazy... Because reading again my post I can be sure that I didn't offended anyone... And I didn't talked about Milyen.. I guess I talked I was there with Maky... just weird...

I guess... That maybe... I need a break... Yeah... I really need... A break... b:angry

well, guess you are going crazy then, because Nef did outbid LIONSOUL on Regicide's territory, just not for 200m
  • Miriade - Sanctuary
    Miriade - Sanctuary Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Yeah.. I'm talking about the 200 mil... I remember the outbid.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    This turned into a whine thread then got political and personal.Let it be history.There is a faction that could use an apology.Who cares what Nef. does what they do.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    not agian =_=
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Drama aside, the fact remains that you, leading a weak faction that has no chance of winning, outbid a large faction that has chance of winning at the last minute. This could have saved Nef a land. The net effect is the same, no matter what your intentions are.

Of course people will make those reasonable assumptions, given the net effect. When enough people qq, gms will look into trade records, and if you just happen to make a large trade with a Nef member, ban hammer comes down. Is that worth it? There are lots of lands. Do what others do, rebid your own land, instead of overbidding larger factions like Regicide, Recluse, Outlaw, etc. Do that and you will never be in hot water.

Besides, why do you feel the need to compounding your troubles by making a flamebait thread like this? Always keep one thing in mind: the net effect of your actions were the same no matter what your intentions are. You have possibly saved Nef a land, and so people will talk. Learn a lesson and not repeat the same mistake, instead of making excuses.

This.
    (The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • PELZwife - Sanctuary
    PELZwife - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    PELZwife, my goal now is to have you IP banned. Wish me luck. Shouldnt be too hard.

*yawns* already am IP banned buddy, i only post on forums cant get into the game using a different proxy everyday. and saying that you have just openly admitted to me being right and you being wrong, so you quickly attack me instead to cover up your ignorance. kthxbai, noob.
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Few things:

1) Nef has a history of doing just the kind of thing people are accusing your faction of in the past. So it's not just looking at your guild that is causing it, it's the association with a faction that has been known to do just this kind of thing multiple times in the past.

2) You first post that it was just wanting to get a TW in as the reason for the overbid. You didn't need to overbid, just grab another territory and pocket the difference to help pay for TW needed items.

3) Nef is not the guild to try out TW against. This isn't a gripe about their playstyle, just noting that they focus on over-power without even dealing with the other guild. They know what to do, and if another faction wants to let them waltz in and destroy their crystal easily, that's what will be done. In short, you won't learn anything from fighting Nef.

4) Have you ever launched an attack on Legendary? You mention that you are friends with one of the higher-ups in Nefarious. Ok, no problem. But most people don't think to attack their friend's land multiple times instead of assaulting their faction's main competition. When you keep attacking your friend's lands, it doesn't look like a real attempt to wrest the land away, when other options are open. Unless they're a really crappy friend I guess. Since no mention was made of attacking Legendary land in the posts, people will reasonably assume the only sensible reason for attacking your friend.

5) Nefarious didn't get slapped with a title as using under-handed bannable tactics, they earned it. Maybe not the ones currently in it, but when you use the good that your reputation does for recruitment, they can't really ***** about getting the bad as well. To beat the dead horse, people cry foul because they've seen it before when they weren't jumping to conclusions. That's not even getting into how much Nef leader has bad-mouthed/accused Leg of false accusations, while doing the same. It doesn't inspire compassion from the server.

6) You always initially get a flurry of accusations at the first sign of impropriety. Yes, they may be going off of innocent signs, but even you were able to see how they made the connection in your first post. If it is going on a week later after no bans were made, feel free to gripe. But posting after it just starts means you really haven't paid attention to WC after TWs.

7) Unreasonable accusations stem from having not even a basic appearance of impropriety. Out of 2 factions involved, one did use such tactics in the past as they are being accused of. The other is seen talking with them afterwards. It presents an appearance that something did happen, again wait a week and you wouldn't even need to post as it would either be proven false, or fallen by the wayside for the next weekend's gossip.

EDIT: As something in Enelysion's favor, they did launch an attack on Legendary before in their TW career. Though it seems strange to say they wanted a specific territory when they attacked a differnet one each time.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Harima Kenji - Sanctuary
    Harima Kenji - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I love Nef because the rule says no making drama. Neffies are more 'mature' with this rule... If I'm Legendary leader, i'll make the same rule.. the first hammer ban will be Ayano-chan... damn i'm tired of all these drama lol... good luck with it b:surrender
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    I love Nef because the rule says no making drama. Neffies are more 'mature' with this rule... If I'm Legendary leader, i'll make the same rule.. the first hammer ban will be Ayano-chan... damn i'm tired of all these drama lol... good luck with it b:surrender

well its quite obvious to most that the no drama rule is no longer enforced
    maybe thats how Nef USED to be, but currently it is merely a shadow of its former self, losers riding on the coat tails of someone elses hard work
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    b:chuckle
    no drama no fun b:chuckle
    i loved the Nefarious that used to be lead by Sasaki and earcher
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    b:chuckle
    no drama no fun b:chuckle
    i loved the Nefarious that used to be lead by Sasaki and earcher

100% agree

That Nef rocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    SasakiSayurai was the best leader Nef had. They may have bought people off from the other guilds in the first few weeks when Legendary and Heaven were the top two guilds, but Sasaki actually took the time to better Nefarious' image when certain undesirables were recruited and kicked them. This was the golden age of Nefarious, which has sadly seen a decline with the needs multuple high level TWs has seen he need to recruit available high level desirable classes.

Legendary has seen it somewhat as well, but at least Legendary has cast aside high level needed classes that apply because of the character of the person playing. Might not be as much as it used to be for application requirements, but as long as Legendary holds to refusing applications of needed characters because of the person behind the class, I will still hope Legendary comes through the war alive and kicking.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    This story of yours that you were only casually joking about being paid off to attack the faction of your admitted friend doesn't make that much sense.

Everyone saw the repeated overbidding by Enelyson. If Enelyson had a sincere intention to attack then their reason for overbidding would be to attempt to get a favorable time slot paired with a stronger faction.

Fair enough, but why then overbid Legendary at the last minute? Legendary was overbid in the last few minutes by Enelyson and if I wasn't there our legitimate attack would have been blocked by a small faction (with a tiny max refund). If Enelyson had a sincere attack, why decrease your chance (and that of everyone else) by overbidding Legendary? This bidding behavior is very characteristic of a defensive bid.

Defensive overbidding is bannable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited August 2009

Seems to happen a lot with Nef and its spawns.b:chuckle
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    This story of yours that you were only casually joking about being paid off to attack the faction of your admitted friend doesn't make that much sense.

Everyone saw the repeated overbidding by Enelyson. If Enelyson had a sincere intention to attack then their reason for overbidding would be to attempt to get a favorable time slot paired with a stronger faction.

Fair enough, but why then overbid Legendary at the last minute? Legendary was overbid in the last few minutes by Enelyson and if I wasn't there our legitimate attack would have been blocked by a small faction (with a tiny max refund). If Enelyson had a sincere attack, why decrease your chance (and that of everyone else) by overbidding Legendary? This bidding behavior is very characteristic of a defensive bid.

this^^
    you should have been trying to bid ALONGSIDE legendary if you were trying to get a favorable timeslot as you claim, not blocking them from bidding
    edited August 2009
    We can all agree that Regicide is not equal to Legendary's power.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

• HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited August 2009

I would also like an answer to this Sarunya. Perhaps you don't really know how bidding assignments work? But then again, it seems we are beyond the point of claiming ignorance as our defense.
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    Sarunya - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    So many questions.. But I WILL try to answer them because we have nothing to hide.

I will try to explain this once more.

Our first bid was on the harhlands. We got overbid by Recluse. We overbid them. Then they overbidded us AGAIN. As a lot of people said already aswell, we're a smaller faction with not too much fund in our faction banker. We hopped to other lands because it simply was cheaper. Making no diffirence in wether this was legendary or any other. We chose these specific lands to get together with other factions.
    We had no intention to put legendary out of timeslots or whatever, we simply started bidding on a free land close to good factions to have more chance against nefarious ourselves. And everyone can go scream and shout about this but isn't it what everyone does? Get close lands to get together with strong factions to make more chance?

Just because we lost quickly doesn't means we were fake bidders or we didn't went to TW. We did, as I showed in my earlier post.

I am apologising to regicide for using their name because apparantly that's what a lot of you are going insane on aswell. I had no intention to give you a bad name. It happened to be one of your members and I had no idea that people would go bitching so horribly about it ROFL.

After all this I'm even more disappointed in the Sanctuary server. You have proven my point, especially in game. You know who you are. Thank you for ruining the game for many.

And please, it's Enelysion. With an i. Thank you.
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    So many questions.. But I WILL try to answer them because we have nothing to hide.

I will try to explain this once more.

Our first bid was on the harhlands. We got overbid by Recluse. We overbid them. Then they overbidded us AGAIN. As a lot of people said already aswell, we're a smaller faction with not too much fund in our faction banker. We hopped to other lands because it simply was cheaper. Making no diffirence in wether this was legendary or any other. We chose these specific lands to get together with other factions.
    We had no intention to put legendary out of timeslots or whatever, we simply started bidding on a free land close to good factions to have more chance against nefarious ourselves. And everyone can go scream and shout about this but isn't it what everyone does? Get close lands to get together with strong factions to make more chance?

Just because we lost quickly doesn't means we were fake bidders or we didn't went to TW. We did, as I showed in my earlier post.

I am apologising to regicide for using their name because apparantly that's what a lot of you are going insane on aswell. I had no intention to give you a bad name. It happened to be one of your members and I had no idea that people would go bitching so horribly about it ROFL.

After all this I'm even more disappointed in the Sanctuary server. You have proven my point, especially in game. You know who you are. Thank you for ruining the game for many.

And please, it's Enelysion. With an i. Thank you.

Well as no one has the right to tell you what to do, I will simply request...

THINK before you bid. Dont get button pressing happy. If you're initial actions were governed by logic, make sure your last ones are as well. Thanks b:bye
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Veno - Dreamweaver
    Veno - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    What a bunch of whiny little sissies.
    Wahhhhhhh, she outbidded meeeeeeeeeeeeee! Those time slots have Regicide and Legendary's name on them and she stole themmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Wahhhhhhh, she outbidded meeeeeeeeeeeeee! Those time slots have Regicide and Legendary's name on them and she stole themmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy b:cryb:cryb:cry

zzZZz

Blocking legitimate attacks with fake overbidding is real, has happened before, and is bannable. People have been banned for this in the past. Whether it happened this time, the GMs will probably look into that as I'm sure someone in one of those factions has sent in a ticket about Enelysion's fishy bidding behavior.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
    edited August 2009

ROFL? Glad to think you find it amusing. Lets see what happens if someone gets offended if your EnelysIon faction screws up and is posted about it. Your a leader of a faction, you should know better.

Grow up. Regicide got their bid. So once again, leave our name out of it. kthnx

• Veno - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    ROFL? Glad to think you find it amusing. Lets see what happens if someone gets offended if your EnelysIon faction screws up and is posted about it. Your a leader of a faction, you should know better.

No one probably even thought about Regicide until you showed up and whined and whined and whined.. I didn't even think about Regicide's reputation after reading OP's post. What's worse is that even after the OP apologized and explained, you whined and whined and whined some more! what will you do next? Whine whine and more whine?

I agree with Astrelle, let the GMs figure this whole thing out instead of you guys bashing the OP with no real concrete evidence of fake bidding. OP's pretty much answered most of the questions in her couple of posts.

Oh, btw, I'm happy that Regicide got their bid. I'd hate to see what Phoenix will do if they didn't. He's gonna get drunk on whine! b:shocked
    edited August 2009
    No one probably even thought about Regicide until you showed up and whined and whined and whined.. I didn't even think about Regicide's reputation after reading OP's post. What's worse is that even after the OP apologized and explained, you whined and whined and whined some more! what will you do next? Whine whine and more whine?

I agree with Astrelle, let the GMs figure this whole thing out instead of you guys bashing the OP with no real concrete evidence of fake bidding. OP's pretty much answered most of the questions in her couple of posts.

Oh, btw, I'm happy that Regicide got their bid. I'd hate to see what Phoenix will do if they didn't. He's gonna get drunk on whine! b:shocked

By looking at your post count, you must be 1) a new troll or 2) PELZwife who got banned.

Either case, I never whined about their bidding. I pointed out that Regicide's name shouldnt have been included. I read her apology and have moved on with it, obviously, you are beating a dead horse with a stick, because you have nothing else to troll at besides me.

Funny, I dont mind showing my character on these forums. Anyone who knows me knows that I am outspoken about any topic I feel passionately about, no matter what it is. If a Regicide officer thinks I overstepped my boundaries, they will let me know, in which case I will correct myself and apologize like a man. You faceless trolls, are too cowardly to do such things. Your choice, but I think I win in this case.

I wont feed your hunger for attention any longer. This topic is over with, she apologized and I have nothing further to say regarding the situation. b:bye

• Veno - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009

Either case, I never whined about their bidding. I pointed out that Regicide's name shouldnt have been included. I read her apology and have moved on with it, obviously, you are beating a dead horse with a stick, because you have nothing else to troll at besides me.

Her apology was like three or four pages ago? Looking at your previous post on page 9, yep, you still whined like a little girl holding a grudge. b:cryb:cryb:cry
This discussion has been closed.