Mistrust in Sanctuary..

Comments

• Dream_Veno - Sanctuary
    Dream_Veno - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    what was your purpose for entering tw? if it was simply to have fun, why does it matter which land you bid on? some factions went in with the purpose of acquiring a specific piece of land, that's why some factions wanted to bid near the northwest area of nef. leg for example, i'm assuming they wanted a 2nd land next to 1k, so they placed a bid on ancient wall.

if you were outbid on harshlands, why not outbid them back on harshlands or bid somewhere else? why did you have to go around outbidding everyone else? was it that important to you that you had to have tw around 1k? if your answer was yes, then are you saying that you seriously went in with the intention of capturing a land near 1k? or did you just want to **** everyone else off? of course there's speculation - you guys kept bidding near 1k, outbidding larger factions with more refund value. care to explain those bids and outbids so the veil of speculation is taken away?

of course, there's no contempt on my part toward enelysion or nef, i don't even know you guys. it's just something i've wondered ever since seeing that large string of bids last week. whether you wanted to mess up timeslots, raise every other faction's bids, or just to flat out troll everyone, that's all fine by me, but i want to know! b:chuckle

its about time slots thats why everyone wanted those lands
  • Kenshinll - Sanctuary
    Kenshinll - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    On behalf of RedRaidrs.... we're not a Nef alt. We've been around for ages. Sorry if we're just quiet and don't wanna play into the mainstream drama that everyone else seems to be. We had a legit bid. We didn't trump anyone. We had been trumped so naturally we fought for the spot we were bidding on. I don't care too much for the attitude of Nef's leader myself, so being called a pet to that faction is pretty insulting. We wanna keep doing what we do, and just be left out of the PWI drama. Thx.
  • Kenshinll - Sanctuary
    Kenshinll - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Doh... how stupid of me. Yes we do have the alt of a Nef member in our faction. He's a pretty cool guy. He tells us absolutely nothing about Nef and I'd hope he doesn't tell them anything about us haha. It's no secret. Regicide has known he's in our faction... and it doesn't really matter who knows it. Anyone sceptical can always join us and see for yourself.
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    Sarunya - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Rofl. Exactly sing we were trying to get with stronger factions so more chance for us to win. ^_^ In no way meant to "mess up time zones".. or whatever more I've heard.

I think it's just sad, seeing that people set 'bigger' factions on the first place. Everyone should have a chance to do what they really want.

For non believers:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/TaniaCulnamo/TW1-2.jpg?t=1250452903

weeeeeeee.
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    its about time slots thats why everyone wanted those lands

Thank you.

and WOOT Thank you Sarunya for posting it. LOL
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Dream_Veno - Sanctuary
    Dream_Veno - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Thank you.

and WOOT Thank you Sarunya for posting it. LOL

b:chucklenever a problem answering a question i recently found that answer out myself b:laugh
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    b:chucklenever a problem answering a question i recently found that answer out myself b:laugh

lol, i was just waiting for someone to say it, just to be positive that at least 1 person understands what we were doing without us having to explain it, ^_^b:chuckle
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
  • Miriade - Sanctuary
    Miriade - Sanctuary Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Amen, Miriade. Very well said.

Thank you honey! b:cute
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    PELZwife, my goal now is to have you IP banned. Wish me luck. Shouldnt be too hard.

Secondly....this thread is a joke. End of dicussion.

Thirdly, Im hearing mixed things. Stories arent being matched up. But whatever. I refuse to go any further with this, people will side with whoever, and flame others who go against their 'allies'.

Regicide has always been neutral and always will remain neutral. No matter what. And I like it that way. Less stress on our behalf.

If you had a problem with a Regicide member accusing you, you should have talked to a Regicide Officer. Hello, your a leader of a faction, show some dignity. Instead of posting it on the public forums and trying to sweetly and innocently talk smack about us. Dont act stupid, you fail miserably at it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    You're making me laugh actually .
    First, one person aint a faction. You know it as well as I do, I believe and hope. Second, Nefarious attack on Regicide territory is a fact, but please notice Nefarious didn't attacked this territory the first week Regi got it, but the week after, and that is after Regi attack Nefarious. You can say "LG wouldn't have acted like that." I don't care , it's still legitimate defence .
    Plus , a threat would have as a goal to make them not to bid. Nefarious never did anything to prevent a faction from bidding on their lands.

Oh cut the BS remi,if that 1 person didn't mean that much then how come exactly what he said happened? + It wasn't just him .And LOL "nef not attacking the land that 1st week reg got it" ,are you for real ? This proves my point exactly : like your chat box was going on chit-chating "if they dare to step against us again,it's 3 hr charm ****" or something ; do you understand the meaning of this? It means that this is a msg to regi as in : "if you dare to attack us again you are screwed and so is your land". Nef's ultimate greed has been proved once again in full this time to the whole server on how they wish to dominate the whole map and are against a multi-colored one threatening any1 attacking them( some1 that CAN ACTUALLY DO DMG). 1st with dreaming,now with regi. You are all corrupted to the core by greed,it's a proven fact,no words can speak for your actions,especially this week on biding.

To the other factions that like to mess up bids in nefs favor. Do you guys realize that probably a single nef squad can take out your whole faction ?(talking about this week) 1st you clam that you wanna let your faction experience TW and have some fun never mentioning about wishing to get a good time slot to try and get a land,then you agree with OTHER PPL,you don't even think about that yourself, that you suddenly wanted to try and get a land.

Like I said before,who are you trying to fool here? You are only making fools out of yourselfs.
    edited August 2009
    Oh cut the BS remi,if that 1 person didn't mean that much then how come exactly what he said happened? + It wasn't just him .And LOL "nef not attacking the land that 1st week reg got it" ,are you for real ? This proves my point exactly : like your chat box was going on chit-chating "if they dare to step against us again,it's 3 hr charm ****" or something ; do you understand the meaning of this? It means that this is a msg to regi as in : "if you dare to attack us again you are screwed and so is your land". Nef's ultimate greed has been proved once again in full this time to the whole server on how they wish to dominate the whole map and are against a multi-colored one threatening any1 attacking them( some1 that CAN ACTUALLY DO DMG). 1st with dreaming,now with regi. You are all corrupted to the core by greed,it's a proven fact,no words can speak for your actions,especially this week on biding.

To the other factions that like to mess up bids in nefs favor. Do you guys realize that probably a single nef squad can take out your whole faction ?(talking about this week) 1st you clam that you wanna let your faction experience TW and have some fun never mentioning about wishing to get a good time slot to try and get a land,then you agree with OTHER PPL,you don't even think about that yourself, that you suddenly wanted to try and get a land.

Like I said before,who are you trying to fool here? You are only making fools out of yourselfs.

^^^ this

is what I meant by stories arent being matched up. Saying one thing, then agreeing with someone else. Pick one, or dont pick any at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

• WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Nefarious has already had a few gold-diggers leave after losing some pay Q.Q, good thing devalis is such a charming 13yr old kid otherwise more would be gone.

Increasingly stressed older members, E-Thugs, gold diggers, the **** that uses other factions as a step up then dismisses them once they're high enough. Nefarious recruiting now.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Regicide has always been neutral and always will remain neutral. No matter what. And I like it that way. Less stress on our behalf.

If you had a problem with a Regicide member accusing you, you should have talked to a Regicide Officer. Hello, your a leader of a faction, show some dignity. Instead of posting it on the public forums and trying to sweetly and innocently talk smack about us. Dont act stupid, you fail miserably at it.

I dont think you understand the point of this post. Enelysion has nothing against Regicide and we are not here to pick out a member to cause any problems. It happenned to be a Regicide member, it could of been anyone, and this post would of still been created.

Ayano, I completely disagree with your statement that we are fooling ourselves. We bid on a territory next to other factions for a better chance to win a territory. We go in expecting to have fun and work on teamwork within our faction. I don't understand the problem with that.

I'm sorry that people think that our bid was somehow malicious against any other faction, and was paid for by Nefarious. Our faction is being falsely accused of fake bidding and we are simply combatting those accusations.
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I dont think you understand the point of this post. Enelysion has nothing against Regicide and we are not here to pick out a member to cause any problems. It happenned to be a Regicide member, it could of been anyone, and this post would of still been created.

Ayano, I completely disagree with your statement that we are fooling ourselves. We bid on a territory next to other factions for a better chance to win a territory. We go in expecting to have fun and work on teamwork within our faction. I don't understand the problem with that.

I'm sorry that people think that our bid was somehow malicious against any other faction, and was paid for by Nefarious. Our faction is being falsely accused of fake bidding and we are simply combatting those accusations.

The point of this post, and creating this thread, is to stir up drama.b:chuckle
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    =____________________________=
    edited August 2009

There is NO NEED to blatantly point out OUR faction name in your 'combat of those accusations'.

That is MY point. The need to mention Regicide was so urgent, that your leader JUST HAD to throw us in the mix of her post, defending herself and her 'good friends' Devalis and Miriade.

If you want to defend them, go right ahead. But do NOT throw Regicide's name in it. She could have easily said, someone from a faction accused us of such and such, not pointing out the faction's name.

What are you so scared of anyway? Scared someone does have screenshots? Scared you didnt cover up your trail? Scared you being in the midst of things might have screwed things up? All I see is this:

Troublemaker.

• SarahC - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    There is NO NEED to blatantly point out OUR faction name in your 'combat of those accusations'.

That is MY point. The need to mention Regicide was so urgent, that your leader JUST HAD to throw us in the mix of her post, defending herself and her 'good friends' Devalis and Miriade.

If you want to defend them, go right ahead. But do NOT throw Regicide's name in it. She could have easily said, someone from a faction accused us of such and such, not pointing out the faction's name.

What are you so scared of anyway? Scared someone does have screenshots? Scared you didnt cover up your trail? Scared you being in the midst of things might have screwed things up? All I see is this:

Troublemaker.

Like I said, nothing to do with Regicide. Miriade is our good friend, not Devalis. And we have nothing to be scared about because we didnt accept money from Nefarious and we didnt fake bid. You can send a complaint to PWI if you want to, you will not see any bans though, sorry.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    What happened to the cookies, tea and scones in sanctuary?
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
    edited August 2009
    Like I said, nothing to do with Regicide. Miriade is our good friend, not Devalis. And we have nothing to be scared about because we didnt accept money from Nefarious and we didnt fake bid. You can send a complaint to PWI if you want to, you will not see any bans though, sorry.

Did I say I was going to submit a ticket to PWI? no, so you can take that comment back and put it towards someone else.

I never said that your faction accepted money from Nefarious or any Nefarious member, or that you fake bidded. Stop assuming things. Why are you and your leader so defensive all of a sudden? You are not making your case any easier to defend.

• Mavado - Harshlands
    Mavado - Harshlands Posts: 728 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Why are you and your leader so defensive all of a sudden? You are not making your case any easier to defend.

Normally people defend when they are attacked :P
    >_< I'm a wizard in disguise... you know like the old cartoon... except with less robots and more fire/ice/rocks....
    edited August 2009
    Normally people defend when they are attacked :P

Except the thread is started by the "defending" party. Passive-aggressive drama...b:chuckle
  • Miriade - Sanctuary
    Miriade - Sanctuary Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    SarahC and Saru, my advice for you both is: don't waste your time with those who don't desearve. Seriously, you came here, trying to clarify the situation even more cause of your members, that need a feedback. And also, as a right you have to defend yourself from al those stupid acusations. But honesly, you know that many ppl will just make a **** with all you talked. So pls, let it go. We know the truth, we know that are many clever people giving support to us. So just be strong and patient and let it go.

In certain point I have to agree: we don't have to prove nothing nor stay here defending ourselves against silly accusations. Just play the game and enjoy your friends.

b:kiss
  • Mavado - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Except the thread is started by the "defending" party. Passive-aggressive drama...b:chuckle

Keep in mind i'm on harshlands so i don't know much about Sanctuary... but from how i see it... Regicide got upset by the OP and from there got semi-aggressive towards the OP which in turn caused her to have to be defensive and explain that she meant no harm by mentioning a name of Reg..... So imo..... the whole part of this thread that involves regicide being paranoid at how the OP mentioned them really shows the true message of this thread: Factions in Sanctuary need to chill out... and stop being so suspicious of other faction's actions....

Anyway.... this thread just ensured that i stay away from the drama of Sanctuary, b:cute
    Have fun ~Mavado
    >_< I'm a wizard in disguise... you know like the old cartoon... except with less robots and more fire/ice/rocks....
    edited August 2009
    Keep in mind i'm on harshlands so i don't know much about Sanctuary... but from how i see it... Regicide got upset by the OP and from there got semi-aggressive towards the OP which in turn caused her to have to be defensive and explain that she meant no harm by mentioning a name of Reg..... So imo..... the whole part of this thread that involves regicide being paranoid at how the OP mentioned them really shows the true message of this thread: Factions in Sanctuary need to chill out... and stop being so suspicious of other faction's actions....

Anyway.... this thread just ensured that i stay away from the drama of Sanctuary, b:cute
    Have fun ~Mavado

Read between the lines. This is a drama thread, if OP didn't want drama, she shouldn've made the thread. It's just start off naming names, pretend to be the victim, and elicit sympathy.

Whoever made the thread created the condition whereby drama takes place, and is therefore responsible for the drama that ensued...b:chuckle
  • Mavado - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Ahhh, more suspicions and paranoia!!! Can't we all just love each other? XD
    edited August 2009
    Ahhh, more suspicions and paranoia!!! Can't we all just love each other? XD

I love youb:dirty
  • Mavado - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Runs back to Harshlands forum b:shocked
  • AkioHikaru - Sanctuary
    AkioHikaru - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Read between the lines. This is a drama thread, if OP didn't want drama, she shouldn've made the thread. It's just start off naming names, pretend to be the victim, and elicit sympathy.

Whoever made the thread created the condition whereby drama takes place, and is therefore responsible for the drama that ensued...b:chuckle

Agreed.

I just think there are too many conflicting interests in this story.

If you're liar, then you'll be exposed.

If you're telling the truth, then that will be proven as well.

Out of curiosity, why was the chat covered up? Only the names needed to be hidden. I think if you're telling the truth, which you say you are, then how about re-posting that w/o the chat hidden so it doesn't look like a conspiracy?

After all, you don't seem to have anything to hide. b:thanks
  • riddiculus
    riddiculus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Well I think Enelysion r getting accused because you bid over so many different territories altogether and out of ALL the territories there is to bid you chose HARSHLANDS which was the key to disrupt timing of TW... Also after you were outbidded, you went to disturb other factions bid...so no wonder ppl start thinking and making accusations about you...

There are so many territories that nef have to bid on if you want to have fun with them...If you want to TW and not get accused maybe choose a safer territory...let this be an advice to smaller factions so YOU DONT GET FALSE ACCUSATIONS and go thru all the drama....

I also think those accusers shuld STOP unless they have prove... its not a nice thing to dob:pleasedb:pleased
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Seriously speaking nef wants to play easy i guess ??? overbiding getting frnds to atk them alts to atk others and stuf like that but i guess greyfangs tried somethign similar of what nef did this week and got banned for a long time hope the GM's find this stuff out and do the need full btw i gues the lead of nef Got banned once right ??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
This discussion has been closed.