Mistrust in Sanctuary..

124»

Comments

• Venomeow - Sanctuary
    Venomeow - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited August 2009

I wont feed your hunger for attention any longer. This topic is over with, she apologized and I have nothing further to say regarding the situation. b:bye

That. Should have been said 1, 2, or 500 pages back.
    I pointed out that Regicide's name shouldnt have been included. I read her apology and have moved on with it, obviously, you are beating a dead horse with a stick, because you have nothing else to troll at besides me.

And as always, the actions of one person do not reflect the nature of an entire faction.
    Her apology was like three or four pages ago? Looking at your previous post on page 9, yep, you still whined like a little girl holding a grudge.

You're not doing anything different. At least he doesn't flame and use personal attacks.
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    And as always, the actions of one person do not reflect the nature of an entire faction.

As true that might be meowmix, you reside in a faction where the mass have no say in the movements of the faction and is simple governed by a handful , if not just one person. But then again, maybe so am I b:question lol, its just how it is
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    My apologies if she apologized before her last post towards Regicide. I did not see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    Venomeow - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    As true that might be meowmix, you reside in a faction where the mass have no say in the movements of the faction and is simple governed by a handful , if not just one person. But then again, maybe so am I b:question lol, its just how it is

Agreed. There are always people who will give a bad name to the group of people they are associated with. Not use arguing with it really, I just kinda moved on and ignored. b:pleased
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Well as no one has the right to tell you what to do, I will simply request...

THINK before you bid. Dont get button pressing happy. If you're initial actions were governed by logic, make sure your last ones are as well. Thanks b:bye
    Thinking is good. Maybe there WAS a lack of this. The OP could have worded things differently w/out stirring other faction names. Your play style may be diff. To some TW-ers there is a definate 'enemy' relationship, you dont seem to have much of that Sarunya. You will have a harder time explaining yourself to pple who take TW to this different level.
    Looking from a nuetral 3rd point, it seems Sarunya to be playing the TW game for what it really is. The Fun. Whether it may be outbidding one of the 2 biggest facs on the map.

It almost seems the bigger more active TW facs are now openly expecting lesser ones to step aside for them. Anything less would result in fishy behavior. Talking leader to leader in a public area immediately brings controversy to the legitimacy of the bid. At this point in time you cant even fight your own siblings on the map without being accused. You will tend to become suspicious, if you do suspicious things yourself and this comes as no surprise seeing that in no way there are NO info catchers/leakers used in big factions against each other.

Atm no fac owes another a time slot just because its bigger. Id say its fair play IF its not a fake bidding. So many posts have a hidden meaning within them saying
    "Why did a less worthy faction overbid on a faction that had a worthier, better chance of winning. Shame on you."

Its possible this came as a slap in the face for LG, if they were expecting a smaller faction, who owed them nothing to step aside, mastering the art of last-min-TheDan-bids.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Thinking is good. Maybe there WAS a lack of this. The OP could have worded things differently w/out stirring other faction names. Your play style may be diff. To some TW-ers there is a definate 'enemy' relationship, you dont seem to have much of that Sarunya. You will have a harder time explaining yourself to pple who take TW to this different level.
    Looking from a nuetral 3rd point, it seems Sarunya to be playing the TW game for what it really is. The Fun. Whether it may be outbidding one of the 2 biggest facs on the map.

It almost seems the bigger more active TW facs are now openly expecting lesser ones to step aside for them. Anything less would result in fishy behavior. Talking leader to leader in a public area immediately brings controversy to the legitimacy of the bid. At this point in time you cant even fight your own siblings on the map without being accused. You will tend to become suspicious, if you do suspicious things yourself and this comes as no surprise seeing that in no way there are NO info catchers/leakers used in big factions against each other.

Atm no fac owes another a time slot just because its bigger. Id say its fair play IF its not a fake bidding. So many posts have a hidden meaning within them saying
    "Why did a less worthy faction overbid on a faction that had a worthier, better chance of winning. Shame on you."

Its possible this came as a slap in the face for LG, if they were expecting a smaller faction, who owed them nothing to step aside, mastering the art of last-min-TheDan-bids.

LMDB: Last-Minute-Dan-Bids....you should copyright that. His bids are infamous on this server. I think he has an atomic clock ticking to the millisecond of when bidding ends b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • Bandages - Sanctuary
    Bandages - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    so many pages to read through during my lunch break b:cry

anyways, speaking on behalf of myself and only myself. the tw on saturday was down right fun. i've been to "charm bleeding" tws against nef before and they're just insulting. i don't appreciate it when they have nothing better to do but waste over 100+ people's time and resources. if we have more tws like the one on saturday, tw will be a fun and exciting time for everyone.

now in regards to this "fake bidding" thing going on. if Enelysion was unable to "afford" to bid on the land that they were repeatedly outbidded on, why didn't they just go for the open land that was available? and why nef? why not legendary. i'm not saying that you should be forced to go another way but there are all of these spots available but it just seemed that since you couldn't get the original land you wanted, you decided to increase the price of every land that other factions bidded on. what do you expect the response would be? it's fine if you bid again this week but just understand the response that you'll get if something looks out of the ordinary. no need to post this week if people start bashing you if you repeat your actions that occured this past week.

with that being said, zug zug.

-bandages b:victory
  • Corennes - Sanctuary
    Corennes - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2009

Did not think I would post in this thread but I just have to agree with Deceptistar here. TW and even the bidding should be fun and all this anger about it just makes it less fun for everyone.

And I don't think any faction has a right on any bid or timeslot. Everyone wants in a timeslot with strong factions. It happened to nef many times that we did end up with 2 small factions in the timeslot while 2 bigger ones got another one that is just the way it goes and the small factions have every right to bid wherever they want. They don't have to please nef/leg or anyone else.

I also have no idea what happened here with Enelysion but unless there is any proof I will give them the benefit of the doubt.

Less b:angry and more b:pleased
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    Sarunya - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    zzZZz

Blocking legitimate attacks with fake overbidding is real, has happened before, and is bannable. People have been banned for this in the past. Whether it happened this time, the GMs will probably look into that as I'm sure someone in one of those factions has sent in a ticket about Enelysion's fishy bidding behavior.

Did you not understand what I just explained above? How would our bid not be legitimate.. Seriously, we are an active faction but with not as high levels as other factions might have. Have anyone look into it. I'll have a laugh.

so many pages to read through during my lunch break b:cry

now in regards to this "fake bidding" thing going on. if Enelysion was unable to "afford" to bid on the land that they were repeatedly outbidded on, why didn't they just go for the open land that was available? and why nef? why not legendary.

Explained in my post before this one.

And ty Corennes and Deceptistar :)
  • Miriade - Sanctuary
    Miriade - Sanctuary Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Sarunya, sweetheart, stop losing your time here. Seriously, it won't change ppl minds. They don't want to understand the situation, they just want to grab more drama for this server. Come on honey! You know your motivations, you know your bid was as lawful as any other bid and overbid that already happened in this server (even if in my opinion many situations that happened before regarding this wasn't so legal, but I won't bring this here).

Keep doing your good job in your faction, keep playing and enjoying this game and your friends here and don't be concerned about the general opinion. Drama is the soul of Sanctuary and is exactly it what ppl want.

And, don't be concerned also about the banishment. If was like this, we would have many ppl banned already, regarding the lot of tws Nefarious had where the enemie doesn't even show up.

Hugs for you my friend.

• ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    the time will tell....it willb:chuckleb:cute
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Perhaps I didn't communicate clearly enough. TW bidding is not a free-for-all but is regulated and monitored by GMs.

1) Using a fake bid to defensively block a legitimate attack is bannable.
    2) The GMs have found Nefarious guilty of this before.
    3) A small faction overbidding a large one at the last minute is characteristic of defensive bidding.

The GMs have been clear on this issue: if you overbid another faction as a defensive measure it is bannable. Because of Nefarious's past behavior the entire server scrutinizes all overbids of large factions by small factions on their land.

Was this the case this time? I'm not sure but I doubt many would dismiss the possibility.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited August 2009

And, don't be concerned also about the banishment. If was like this, we would have many ppl banned already, regarding the lot of tws Nefarious had where the enemie doesn't even show up.
    [/B]

But people have been banned already. Did you miss the drama in past few months?b:chuckle

TWs where no one showed up get no attention from GMs as long as they're original bid and not overbids. It's the overbids that get your transaction record checked. If you just happen to make a big sum trade with Nef member... Why do you need that? Paying more coins for a ban? There are lots of territories, bid on another one, it's cheaper that way anyway.
  • Niteblade - Sanctuary
    Niteblade - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    hmm.. lots of conspiracy going on here. why would a faction be acused of fake bidding if they kept on outbidding the same land for TW?! what if the faction had a plan, an ambition of taking a lvl 2 land later on, so they insisted bidding on the lands around the lvl 2 one... or on another case, two rival factions trying to show whos da boss *cough* *reg, rec* *cough* by outbidding each other, thats fake bidding too? im not siding with anyone here.. just my own opinions and observations.. for god of pw sake, let the gm decide on fake biddings......

now gms, if u read this, lets have wraiths bid on lands... lets bring PvE TWs back.. i wanna see mobs pulling catapults and pound on the crystal.. its doable, mobs own in rebirth, so why not in TW... b:laughb:chuckle
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    locking this for excessive flaming, sorry it should have been locked from page 1
This discussion has been closed.