"New" Suggestion Compilation thread!

Options

Comments

• Eremedy - Dreamweaver
    Eremedy - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    *to be able to choose the voice of your character (noticed that all races have different)

*to be able to choose the theme of your character so that it would affect the way the character stands, attacks, and complies other actions

*more actions, plus more co-operative actions (e.g. dance together - could be requested the same was as duelling or embrace) etc

*make the toon's a bit more expressive (face looks sad, happy, angry on different occasions)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    *Give genie specific skills (such as Can only be learned by Infliction Genie skill)

*Enable a betting system for factions on TW with odds calculated on win/loss %

*Once a year give the option to people to move their character to another server with all their item's and everything. One time only and can't move back and only once a year (this way our beloved PWI staff isn't driven completely insane)

*Take out the half damage while falling feature (it makes no sense)

*Enable a way to watch TW battles (you could even sell tickets for in game coin to keep the economy stable ;) )

*Give people rep for helping other people and killing rednames

*Remove the old housing items

*Enable people npc access to gold with a slightly variable buy sell rate not set by players

*Enable people who kill a lot of rednames to go green with a lesser % chance to drop and break and such

*Hire some east coast people to take care of the east coast servers ^^

*Put the option to see what the current time is on that server and in your area in game

That should be enough for now I think

*OH and put merchandise like the stuff you gave away at E3 for sale to the general public. Or just make an east coast appearance at Otakon 2010 :).
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • sobat
    sobat Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Colour City's with coloured flags and banners.

This colour of the flags and banners is the same colour as the guildcolour who's occupied that land on the TW map.
    And refresh these colours after finising a TW in a new colour our it still be the same colour as before TW.
  • demonikish
    demonikish Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Maybe some kind of stone which u can use to share the bank of 2 characters of 1 account ^^
    I know there's a suggestion for all bank but, u can then take disadvantage of it by i.e. make every char get to lv 30 for the huge ammounts of celestone fragments .. and other things

And if u make a stone for it, u have to buy it everytime ^^
  • Ryo_Hazuki - Lost City
    Ryo_Hazuki - Lost City Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    More specific City exclusive activities to make each location less generic than it's neighbour, rather than just a simple change in layout.

The ability to enter more large buildings.
    Owner of MadAngels Lost City Faction.
    MadAngels Forum at sonictheplumber.com/forum
  • jokerpt
    jokerpt Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Hi, I think charms are a really advantage in PvP. I think they should be forbidden at least in PK. I think it's very good charms for FB, rebirth, HH, etc. but it's a real unfair advanteg in PK, and if either of the players that are pking have charms both of them never die.
  • killedthebest
    killedthebest Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    hello ive spent alot of time and money on my armour. I'm not just talking for my self in harshlands. I've heard atleast 150 player complain about the shattering. i understand why. You spend money and time getting the armour and putting stats on your armour. Now you have a chance to loose it all. the only people taht like it is low lvls. i mean come on it is a pvp server.
  • Okorielko - Sanctuary
    Okorielko - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Please change the purple pigment! I have seen it on all kinds of outfits, and it DOES NOT look purple.

Here is an example of how I think purple should look: http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e235/imptemotion/Soellner%20Family/Leslie%20Arlena/Purple.jpg
  • pokiepie
    pokiepie Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I'd like to add a suggestion;

Since west arch is so laggy due to the extreme amount of people there, I like to avoid arch as much as possible. But I find that I am forced to go there to accept my daily quest (crazy stones, wq, even the bounty hunter npc is getting popular). I would like more "daily" NPCs in arch, one in south and one in north? So that I'm not forced to go to the worst place in PWI everyday.
  • Bensky - Lost City
    Bensky - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Suggestion: Shift+Left Click on an item in inventory while chat is selected allows you to put the item name and its stats in the chat window (this is shown when someone hovers over the item name). This exists in WoW and makes it easy to sell items since people can see the full information behind the item easily.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Suggestion: Shift+Left Click on an item in inventory while chat is selected allows you to put the item name and its stats in the chat window (this is shown when someone hovers over the item name). This exists in WoW and makes it easy to sell items since people can see the full information behind the item easily.

This also exists in Jade Dynasty, made by the same devs who made PWI. Good chance we'll see it here someday.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Nehemiah - Harshlands
    Nehemiah - Harshlands Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Allow multiple items in auction house be bought a few at a time
    ie: selling 50 gravel, set a bid for each gravel and buy for each gravel instead of buying all 50 gravel at once, but allowing it so you don't have 50 entries of 1 gravel, but 1 entry of 50 gravel you can buy 1 at a time. also allow a number of gravel to be bought at a time.

An option to not have equipment shown in player option. In an open pvp game, being able to judge strength just by searching their things takes out the element of surprise. It also gives use to fashion besides looking nice by being able to hide your armor.

ability to buff and heal pets.

new class
    "magic swordsman", uses 1 handed swords, etc. and uses lesser magic abilities to compliment weaker attacks than blademaster.

new class
    "bard, or something" like a weaker version of blademaster only have buffs that last a short time which are songs to boost abilites of the squad.

new class
    "assassin" a dagger user that has relatively weak defenses but moves very fast and makes attempted stabs that can miss, but if hit does serious damages and bleeding wounds. stealthy and agile with great dexterity having high evasion and critical chance, average accuracy due to having a short weapon.

adding daggers to weapons
    adding shields to armors
    -shields block attacks by chance
    --add shield block ratio to stats
    adding shield mastery to barbs
    -allow mastery to increase shield defense rate and power per upgrade
    adding arcane mastery to venomancers, clerics, and wizards
    -allow mastery to lower channelling time of magic per upgrade
    adding light mastery to all classes
    -allow mastery to increase evasion and speed per upgrade
    adding heavy mastery to barbs, blademasters, and venomancers
    -allow mastery to add hp per upgrade
    fixing swim mastery to work
    fixing flight mastery to work on all wings

with the introduction of shields, increase damage of two handed weapons
    (choice between more power or more defense)

allowing chi to be slowly regenerated when meditating

adding more F keys to hotkey bar for F1-F12 or at least F1-F10

variety in music(i think someone mentioned that)

much longer catshop names or titles

shop search option to highlight shop names

such as, if I enter oil, every shop with the word oil in the name will be highlighted to make searching easier.

ability to change faction icon to personally made icon

ability to join factions into an alliance and having an alliance chat

ability of faction leader to send mass mail to faction members

faction bank where all can put in but only the leader and if allowed, director to withdraw

faction(/alliance) wars
    allow factions(/allainces) leaders to make war on another faction(/alliance)

create faction quests to be completed by factio leader and amount of members

create faction boss runs to acquire special faction items

faction reptutation
    gain faction rep by-partaking in TW, winning TW, winning killing enemies in war, (more to come later...)

allow factions to expand past level 3

allow factions to use reputation and faction items from bosses to aquire faction skills for members at lvl 4+
    skills which give passives such as increased pattk, increased mattk, increased, defense, increased element resist, increased critical chance, increased speed, etc.

auto consumption option for pet food

please o please make bosses worth killing, more xp, more sp, more drops, rare drops, (special faction item drops)
  • theo548
    theo548 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I was thinking being that it would be cool if in the game maybe you could own property that you could go in buy furniture for and things like that. Also, it would be cool if you could like save up and buy a business that generated money for you even when you were not in the game. Like you buy a shop and it generates gold by the hour or something, that would add more ownership to the game.
  • Serafimo - Sanctuary
    Serafimo - Sanctuary Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Add commas in coin amounts in the trade and bank windows. This will make it easier, for example, to see how much money someone is trading you and thus will make transactions safer.
    [offering art commissions, pm for more]
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Remove the trade channel level requirement! It's stupid to be a certain level to use it in the first place.

Add invisible local chat monitoring detectors in all areas of the game, designed to prevent spamming of ANY kind in that channel and redirect all trading messages to the trade channel (you can't repeat a previously said message (over a certain length) for 5 minutes). This mainly applies for trade messages. Spamming will NOT get your items bought/sold/traded any faster so why bother doing it??
  • Sinha - Sanctuary
    Sinha - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    We have discussed the above subjects for a while now in our Faction.

We would like to have a similar system for our battle pets to lvl up as for the genies.
    So we are able to feed them some extra exp.

In regards to the quest log, we think it would be a good idea to be able to sort all those many quests by location. Then we would not have to read every quest again and again, just to find the ones that need all to be done in or around the same location
  • hiddenone2009
    hiddenone2009 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I would think it would be cool if the players could dance with each other just like they can embrace with each other. The whole dance alone thing isn't really cool and gets dull after a while.
  • Tartara - Dreamweaver
    Tartara - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I think that when you trash the Bounty Hunter quest, you should be able to get it again that day.

I think it is dumb for me to miss out on 60K XP because I wanted to help a friend.
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I think that when you trash the Bounty Hunter quest, you should be able to get it again that day.

I think it is dumb for me to miss out on 60K XP because I wanted to help a friend.

You know that they stack right? You can just keep on getting them every 24hrs i believe the time frame is. There is no need to trash them
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • Islanzady - Harshlands
    Islanzady - Harshlands Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    First of all i'd like to ty for the extra "7,8,9" shortcut buttons aded.
    Now to get to requests: I belive you made some changes whit the flying option, idk what were those but there seems to be hapening some bugs. Like when i double jump fast and press Fly , it stays at that hight for half a second and it just pops back on the ground (could be fatal when avoiding monsters, it hapend to me), and when i land on NPCs and then try to fly again, it won't let me, it just pops back again and again, to fix that i have to dismpunt the wings (flying object) and step away from the NPC. This dosn't happen only whit NPCs, but in some randomareas to.
    Please put back the old "Finde quest" option, i liked it better when it was only the "High level" and "low level" arangement.
    And finaly, please tick or marck the requested changes that have been made in this thread (if it's not to much of a drag).
    Ty and good luck :)

EDIT:Oh yeah and.. please,please, PLEASE! make that suply stash retrivable if lost (sold) it's just to valiable to be lost like that. I can even give you ideeas, like ppl can get it back only after lvl.. 50 or any lvl, whatever, or onve every 20 lvls, idk ... if lost. Or make a "Ask a GM for ur supply stash back" option available, on forum, on game, i don't care, i want that thing back :(( ,lost it exactly at lvl 50 :((
  • Ryo_Hazuki - Lost City
    Ryo_Hazuki - Lost City Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    The ability to see other player's levels.
    Owner of MadAngels Lost City Faction.
    MadAngels Forum at sonictheplumber.com/forum
  • Hycinth - Dreamweaver
    Hycinth - Dreamweaver Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Not sure if this suggestion was listed here or not. (Might of missed it) But how about new mounts that you can use in air and on land? Double click space bar to take off and double click again to land or just use the flight button. (Make em limited if you want but would be nice to have.) Also means all classes can use them, not limited to one or another seeing as it would be partly land baced.

if anyone likes this idea, search for my name in threads, i posted 'bout a full idea/ explination under one called Mount idea.
  • serdex
    serdex Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    As the OP of the old suggestion thread has not been on in quite a while here a new thread which I will try to keep updated.

Cash shop

- Male boutique shirts longer
    - Item for infinite haste on Aerogear
    - Water mounts
    - All mounts available for all classes
    - More accessories (Eye glasses, hair accessories (i.e. flowers), bracelets, etc..)
    - New mounts
    - Wedding cost reduction
    - Lower prices
    - Makeover scroll improvement ie make it so people are able to change their avatars for up to a day
    - Passenger Saddle
    - Switch carry/seat passenger option
    - Novel: The history of Perfect World to be added
    - A vendor ingame which sells a CS item - change it to a different one everyday
    - Name change scroll
    - Color names added to the clothes
    - Possibility to choose the color in the cash shop when buying clothes
    - Ability to try out clothes before buying them
    - switch price of ultimate bank stone(12G) and ultimate inventory stone.(9G)
    - An item that gives the type of spirit that is used on skills
    - An item that lets you forget a learned and updated skill and also gives back the used spirit points and coins used on the skill
    - A bigger Wind Widget package that gives the total amount of Widgets needed to make the aerogear go to its maximum speed
    - Take out the Random Pigments from the Hot Color Packs
    - Two different pack options for the phoenix and hercules so that you can choose which type you buy
    - Bigger variety of chat skins (i really like the bear smilies ^^)
    - Buffs that pets can be taught using a special pet skill book bought from a variety of different choices in the boutique
    - Less time on Item Mall more time on gameplay
    - Dyes/pigments sold in singles AND lots of one color

Control

- Auto targeting (Tab key)
    - Rebind keys
    - Invert Mouse option
    - 180 grade Spin key function
    - Monster Priority over Top windows
    - Ability to cancel out buffs
    - Ignore option: Faction invites
    - Ability to move with Arrow keys
    - Doublejump on the mounts
    - The ability to stop casting simply by moving. I.E. Movement Interrupts Spell Casting
    - Show Squad Members on the Mini-Map, Regardless if show players in on/off.
    - Mount animation when sitting still, induced by pressing jump button
    - Ability to set "Auto Move To Location"
    - A selection in the "UI" settings that makes it so that you can't click on other players
    - Resizable UI
    - Ability to remove certain sounds

Display

- Resizable UI windows
    - Zoom out more
    - Server clock
    - Higher resolution window mode
    - Top window size reduction
    - Turn off chat
    - More camera settings
    - Co-ordinates on map
    - Ability to see another players level when clicking on them
    - Visible timers on buffs
    - Visible buff level
    - Ability to turn on the other grayed out options in the options menu
    - A key that you can hit to "Auto-Reply"
    - Add slash commands, instead of Random Shift Keys for Chat commands.
    - Add more emotes
    - Have the emotes display a message in the chat window
    - Display of position on map in dungeon
    - Add longer hair to Character creation
    - When falling from a great height into water have a diving animation and/or damage
    - Option to ignore duel requests
    - Coordinate assistant: Able to put more coordinates in then 5

Factions

- Increase slogan/information space
    - Guild level refresh without logging in and out
    - Owned territory building options
    - Option for faction Alliances with a chat for alliances
    - Faction Warehouse and/or bank
    - Ability to see factionmembers on map
    - Ability to change the mats owned by territories like Wellspring
    - Remove The 3 TW's per timeslot rule
    - Change the system for time extension for TW bidding
    - Fashion item(s) for faction members
    - Faction news box (Fix it)
    - Being able to see if a member has not been in the faction for 100 hours
    - Faction list
    - Weekly faction instance

Forum

- Character transfers to other servers
    - Art forum
    - Chat room
    - Trade forum
    - Game guide
    - Ability to change avatar if Veno or Barb
    - A detailed guide to stats and calculations
    - RSS/ATOM feeds for the News section of the site
    - Allow BB code in signatures
    - More rankings then just the first 50

Items

- Armor Model Changes
    - Element powder/Element Dust name change
    - Recipe list for profession while not at NPC
    - Cursed items
    - Crafting item increase
    - Auto-Bind on Gold HH gears needs to be removed
    - Three paths for helmets and capes

Materials

- Resource Node Timer increase/ More resource nodes
    - Fishing for Pet food/quests/selling
    - Material tracker

Movement

- Auto run
    - Strafe options
    - Sprint at cost of Chi

NPC

- Buyback option of materials/armor/weapons
    - Decompose at all NPCs
    - Mold NPC specific mold titles for all molds
    - Reduced Teleport cost
    - NPC for selling crafting mats
    - Reduce potion cost
    - Auction house revamp
    - Disable Duke Blackes messages
    - Some dyes at Seamstress
    - Colour swatch also at Seamstress
    - Being able to see stats of Legendary/TT before making the item
    - A special Banker that has a separate storage system from the others, but the storage connects all of the user's special storage in between characters
    - NPC with option to exchange SPIRIT POINTS for COINS / EXP
    - Lower prices drastically for Pet Skills at Mrs. Zoologist

Player

- More classes
    - Ability to "search" specific NPC across the entire world in the coordinate assistant
    - Ability to resize pets
    - Ability to craft higher grade materials from the lower grade version
    - Personal houses
    - Friends/Factionlist have option to see when someone last logged in
    - Squad names
    - Increase rate at which dex. increases critical hit percentage
    - Increased number of buffs for archers
    - Way points in the auto tracking facility
    - Auto retaliate
    - Consigment shops need a spot where you can offer to trade items
    - Face paint
    - All hairstyles for every class
    - Shared bank between characters
    - Change in the look of female clerics
    - Shop title length increase
    - Show total time played
    - Helmets/Cloaks visible (optional)
    - Meditate while flying
    - Increased Regen while meditating
    - Cross class/ Class change options
    - Moving Auto attack
    - More character create options
    - Different untamed Were forms
    - Venomancer taming requirement apart from level
    - PVP reputation - Gain reputation for killing other people
    - Town Portal time reduce
    - Skills should not over ride high item buffs
    - Ability to carry anyone regardless of gender
    - Same sex marriage
    - More benefits from marriage
    - Male Venomancer and female Barbarian
    - Cooking skills
    - Ability to make Aerogears to all classes
    - Shorter PK-mode cooldown
    - Ability to take notes on friendslist
    - Option for automatic sorting of mats when moving between Inventory and Bank
    - Ability to sort skills of pet (Venomancers) as you wish and have it a permanent change
    - Tatoos which have extra statpoints
    - Lvl restriction for PKing
    - a cleric hot key that you can put a skill in and will only work on said cleric
    - can turn on/off healing pk/swords
    - a self heal skill like the blademasters got for all classes
    - pk shield- block healing pk
    - pk swords - you can only heal squad/self
    - Separate chatwindows for whispers
    - Team duels, 2 squads are able to duel, squad leader is able to challange other squad leader to squad duel.
    - Every race should have an MP and HP recovery skill of some kind.
    - Venomancers pets to get exp even in party
    - "All class" pet Kowling
    - Option for "All class" pets to be put on follow or halt
    - Option to have a "Stake" in duels
    - Crazy stone daily quest updated so it also gives rep
    - Being able to meditate underwater and on mounts
    - More races
    - Pets being able to go to town and sell items for you
    - Fix Venomancers character creation
    - If a player is dead make him look dead
    - Friend chat
    - PK: Defend yourself without turning pink
    - PK No dropping of items when pink
    - PK: Enemy list
    - Permanent Squads. Whenever a squad member becomes off-line, he/she'll be still in the squad appearing as off-line (May appear as gray)
    - More Weapon types for mages
    - ADD-ONS (like in wow) to monitor aggro / dmg at least
    - Venomancer/Barbarian transform into what they are
    - Choice to have ears or not
    - Barbarian customization
    - Elf wings should use no mp for both archers and clerics
    - Cleric skill self-ressurection
    - Being able to attack while on mounts

Quest

- Puzzle / Trivia Quests - To take away from classic ****/slash/collect quests
    - More details in quest description/coordinates
    - Increase monster population
    - More quests for higher levels
    - Add an option to dye armor
    - Clicking the Find Quest button opens a menu with all quests available.

Territory War

- Time change to suit more people in different time zones
    - Fix treasure event
    - Reset TW map every once and again

World

- Outside boss giving more exp, gold and item
    - Having TT for lower level, probably a slightly differente concept would be nice for those
    - Increase content or continents
    - Fixed timed events (Corrected times they start server vs. time zone)
    - Name change for cities
    - Personal houses
    - More events - Weekly/Bi-weekly/Monthly
    - Market Squares
    - New server
    - New races
    - "Marking" of aggressive mobs
    - NPCs visible on Worldmap
    - Molten lava should hurt players or at least player should not be able to walk on that
    - Option to disable catshops
    - Make it so player has to take a breath when underwater every now and again
    - Let us take damage when falling from a great height
    - Arena up and running
    - Having a 2nd Dragons Palace time 12 hours before the current time so there is two 12 hours apart making it more accessable to everyone
    - if/when arena opens allow the fights to be worth rep. and have rankings for the arena.
    - have a gambling NPC or GM in arena so players can place bets on who will win/lose
    - Update the database
    - More music selections that play other than the preset music
    - Symbols that can be inserted into speech like music notes, big round dots, etc...
    - A system that allows trade in-between servers for items
    - "server ping time" window on the UI
    - When in party with lower high lvls get ability scaled down to help with quests
    - Increase the respawn time for rare pets (IE. Shadou, Tabby, Frogling etc)
    - Some new monster skins

I will go through the other threads in this forum over the next couple days but please feel free to add to this list here.

I WOULD LIKE WATER RIDING PETS..THAN PLAYER WILL GO FASTER TROUGH WATER...PET:WATER RIDING SHARK,WATER RIDING YELLOW FISH,OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT__RIDING TURTLE___ b:victory
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Include open world bosses in bounty hunter quests, and I dont mean Hornska or HarpyWraith.

The expansion bosses in the swamps, the 40s culti bosses, bosses like Krimson, GarantaKong, Mantavip, Slitt, Slither etc. etc.

These are bosses that the lowerlevels have trouble finding help with. They have tabs for FBs, give them something to incite help from higher level folks.

If the true intention of the BH was to help the lowerr levels (and not just to get people to buy mats with gold) then these bosses should be added to BH.
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • vinsin
    vinsin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    there is a giltch that keeps making me go bald around other people
  • Dekunutter - Harshlands
    Dekunutter - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Faction flags!!! They are a must :|
  • Maxwel - Dreamweaver
    Maxwel - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    There should be boy venomancers, because some venomacers are boys playing as them.
  • MoDA - Lost City
    MoDA - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Resetting Territories Map:
    Giving a chance to get more rares and giving us the expeirience of fighting monsters for aterritory again, and a new map!

Rares:
    When yuo do an event, please don't put the mount right away in the cash shop, for the people that wins is good having the mount and showing it and stuff and getting some moeny out of it too.
  • IMint - Dreamweaver
    IMint - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Make it so guilds are able to have cool charecters in their name like ★'s and other unique stuff
  • XRiceBall - Lost City
    XRiceBall - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Fixing the female's hair to its original hair styles~ b:surrender
    and if you Black list someone they can't attack you b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.