"New" Suggestion Compilation thread!

Options

Comments

• Seline - Heavens Tear
    Seline - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    seems like the game will be less difficult but more enjoyable.

I AGREE. (with the very first, looooong post pg 1)

*especially lower prices, all mounts available to all races, and new races*

even WoW lowered thier mount prices.b:victory
  • Seline - Heavens Tear
    Seline - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I would love to see the rogue and monk classes added to the game along with other races. I got a little bite of info on monk and rogues :P

ROGUES:
    -devastate single targets in seconds.
    -damage-dealers
    -fastest combat pace
    -mostly found in these races:Human, Dwarf, Gnome, Night Elf, Orc, Troll, Undead
    -Weapons: Daggers, Thrown, Bows, Crossbows, Guns, 1-handed Swords, 1-Handed Maces and Fist Weapons
    -Strengths:
    -Stealth allows Rogues to sneak around undetected
    -Great poison abilities
    -Great solo capabilities.

MONK:
    -martial arts skills
    -specializes in unarmed combat
    -has high resistance for magic spells

RACES:
    -Dwarf
    -Gnome
    -Night Elf
    -Orc
    -Troll
    -Undead
    -Shadow

here is a link from the roge class in runes of magic:b:pleased

http://us.runesofmagic.com/classes,rogue,en.html

lolz
    World of Warcraft much

new unique races plz.
  • Yuriarten - Sanctuary
    Yuriarten - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i dont know if it haves or not but i woud be pleased if u guys create i npc to exchange gold for coins or coins for gold, i know about buyng gold from other players but i think that buy 1 gold for 1 million for example is a good thing u guys coud do
  • CWdeWizard - Heavens Tear
    CWdeWizard - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    maybe if this is impossible:

Can we get live telecast of TW wars?
  • Repth - Harshlands
    Repth - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    How about for faction you increase the number of characters we can put in someone's title. There's no point in only having 4 and it's impossible to abuse as there is no benefit other than to familiarize yourself with the other members. And as far as I know, that's what PWI wants right? Servers with friendly people and an actual community?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I would also like to see like a watch TW option where you pick one a week and can watch it as though you are like a camera in the air. The Purgatory Lion would also make me very happy
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • MoonAura - Heavens Tear
    MoonAura - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I would like to see an in-game voice chat program. Something like TeamSpeak with rooms that Factions or Squads can create for chatting together. I've noticed a lot of people *not me* don't have the systems to run multiple programs outside of PWI and crash when they try.. so having an in-game chat program for those who wish to use it would be a great upgrade to see happen.
  • Delmarte - Lost City
    Delmarte - Lost City Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I would also like to see like a watch TW option where you pick one a week and can watch it as though you are like a camera in the air. The Purgatory Lion would also make me very happy

I second this, but I think the guilds should have a privacy option which doesn't allow people to watch unless both guilds agree. Other than that I'd love to watch Conqueror in action! I'm not a fan or anything but still...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If I'm here I'm bored or procrastinating. b:cute
  • Jetblaze - Heavens Tear
    Jetblaze - Heavens Tear Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i think we should be able to change the color of our barb's fur.
    sry if this has been suggested before i am to lazy to look at all of the posts XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • splaka
    splaka Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I think that the fact that the Spirit Charm ticks once your mana goes under 75% is ridiculous/useless. It would be much more useful if it ticked under 25%.
  • WyldeStryke - Sanctuary
    WyldeStryke - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Forum suggestion: In addition to the crafters and PvP subheadings, I'd like to see one for role playing. There ARE some of us out there!
  • MrSig - Dreamweaver
    MrSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    This might be what they meant when they mention "cross class", but instead of making new classes or races, why just allow any race to be any class? To me this would be easier to code, already have the moves and skills at hand. I've always wanted a blademaster barbarian. I love the untamed race but I don't want to HAVE to be a tank.

Or at least get rid of some of the weapon restrictions on skills, how come only the blademasters can use the fist weapons with skills. Why does a skill (besides magic attacks of course) require a specific weapon to perform always?
  • aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    1. Could we have written colours for the dyes/dyes clothes rather than having to decipher the colur by sight (e.g. 'white', 'pink', 'light grey')? There are so many variations of white for example, that makes it difficult to differentiate (unless all samples are on-hand);

2. A way to see your rank and development like that available in-game like Jade Dynasty?

Thanks!b:thanks
  • Minimus - Sanctuary
    Minimus - Sanctuary Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Pole-bm skill "meteor rush" isn't knocking the enemy back in PvP-mode. That could be changed b:bye
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    b:bye hi attention please for all those would be film directors a record button so you can record a nice clip or a epic TW without having to find and use extra game material. And saved like the screenshots kbyethx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bestgamer6
    bestgamer6 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Well it would be nice to have "achievements" in the game like kill a certain monster or something like that. Also i would like for the map to be blank and you need to explore to unlock. Cept you can keep the cities there that way we dont get lost.
  • Best_Gamer - Heavens Tear
    Best_Gamer - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    And one more thing...it would be fun to enter buildings and palaces. When I cant enter a building it feels like i cant enjoy the game fully. Its really fun to explore and see new things. I also read the to be updates. They are awesome. I liked the new races and the "world" updates. The new races should be like wraith monsters. That way we really fight wraith controlled humans. It would be really exciting if that could happen. In the "quest" I think you should add quest dialogue sounds. Like when I do a quest... theres just text...its really boring...i would actually like the npc to talk.
  • MadaraUchiiw - Heavens Tear
    MadaraUchiiw - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I think that the most importante thing we want to fond in perfect world international is a real extentions.
    Since the game is created , it is the same , we just modify the U.I and corrected the bugs but we don't have a realy change in the game.
    The new things in perfect world is mounts , clothes (( CS items))
    I think it is unfair because we want to play a mmorpg so we want a very good extention.We need to know that we're heard by developpers .
    A lot of gamers who were lvl 80 quit the game because they think Perfect world international was boring and because they think that the game is for riches guys .Yes , there are auction but the prices are very high and we can't buy molds , wines , charms and dragon orbs to exp and realy play the real perfect world.
    They quit for private server or for other F2P.
    I think Perfect world entertainement have to increase the quality of the game and not the quality of the cs because if we want to spend cash in the game , we should play mmorpg P2P.
    PWE , please , don't make the game a cheet , we know that perfect world is a good game so do anything you can for the game , not for the cash.
    You know , perhaps you think that what i am saying is a waist of time because developpers don't hear me but i give you a chance to hear a hard core gamer.
    You know , i am a very importante person in Jeuxvideo.com .They don't want to test the game because they think it is a bad game so do a thing to change that .Make them saying that perfect world is good.Show them what is really perfect world.
    If you don't do anything in this summer or in the automne , perfect world will die and you know why ?Beceuse a lot of mmorpg F2P will appear in the automne and all of them is much better that Perfect world.
    You will regreat the time when player tell you that you have to developpe the game and not the CS.You will lose the war of mmorpg.
    50 millions of players ? i don't believe in that and the popularity don't make the game better.It is the quality which make the game better.
    Some of players will say : Why you continue to play if you hate perfect world ?
    No , i don't hate perfect world , i love it , i love the real perfect world , not the perfect world we're playing know but the real perfect world.
    I don't tell you to delete the cash shop , i am telling you to developpe the game , to increase his quality , to make it better , to hear to the worries of players , to read their suggestion , not to put the in the toilette and ((in french)) tirez la chasse.
    Yes , i forgot it , If you called perfect world ((perfect world international)) , why the game isn't in french or almend or espagnol or italien?
    Sorry if that heart or make angry someones like GM's or developpers but it is the true. I am 16 years old and i am an adolscent .I played a lot of mmorpg and i know what players want .So please answer to the suggestions of players and make them true to make the game betterb:cry.
    bye b:surrender
  • Best_Gamer - Heavens Tear
    Best_Gamer - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I have a suggestion for the teleport thing. Instead of teleporting... how about taking a ride on some sort of flying mount?b:pleased Sure it will take longer but it will have satisfaction just getting there.
  • Beed - Lost City
    Beed - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Increase Wizard and especially Cleric's base movement speed from 4.8 m/sec to at least 5.0 m/sec?

Thread: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=3291642#post3291642
    edited July 2009
    Options
    b:angrydegage pauvre con
  • Abriel - Lost City
    Abriel - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Whips! I want to see whips as weapons b:dirty
  • nuffman
    nuffman Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    agreed an allmost all acounts, the reson im quiting is becasue after a while all the quests get boring... i mean its all kill this kill that, WoW can do better than that. hell rune can do better than that.
    build some new quests!!
    oh girls been able to lift/carry would be good, its kinda sexist, i KNOW the guys are like 3 times bigger than the girls but it really makes female characters less usefuland less fun to play
  • unavailablename
    unavailablename Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    everything in this damn game is sexist i hate it, absolutely everything is sexist sexist sexist,
    guys cant carry guys, girls cant carry girls,
    girls cant carry guys, but hey the guys can carry the girls, thats all,
    were all the creators guys or what? and why no female barbarians, just make a slender fox type character, as for a male veno just impant anything, we will be plenty happy till u implant the looks like some kinda snake guy or some guy with a frekin tail and horns or whatever, every other game has stretched their artistic and user friendly theme to create stronger females and more feminine guys.

STOP BEING SEXIST, we will be happy when u do.
  • KingofSpadez - Lost City
    KingofSpadez - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    -White foxes for veno's would be cool
    -barbarians who are lions etc to change into lions or whichever
    -Duel Magic Swords would be cool =)
    -PK protection item 24 hours or so only if your white lettered >.<
    -Like someone said a etherblade server
    Well there is alot of ideas and thats just some of them b:victory
    edited July 2009
    Options
    the best suggestion is to quit the game b:shutupb:thanksb:victoryb:surrender
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Can the default text color on the forums be made white? This gray text color is hard to read against a black background.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • omar841988
    omar841988 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Bring Back Hp/mp Food Plzzzz The Npc Potions Dont Work For High Lvls
  • Klosar - Sanctuary
    Klosar - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    What's the point of this list when programmers doesnt implement that in game? b:scorn

If you dont wanna implement all of that give us more quests ffs.
    U think we like to grind 95% of lvl?

Now some **** will come with msg "Do RB's or daily's..."
    CS give's only 5% and WQ give's 4% but on WQ u spend 1 hour flying across whole map...
    In all MMORPG's i've played u had quests thru whole game not just for 5% of lvl. After all that's the point of every RPG game. ADVENTURE! not sitting in one place and smashing mobs till u get bored... b:infuriated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Caseyd - Dreamweaver
    Caseyd - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    fishing and cooking are the best ideas EVER. and crafting on the go would be better then having to go to town to craft.b:sad with fishing and cooking it would be EPICb:laugh
    cleric--dreamweaver

~LIVING LEGACY~
This discussion has been closed.