Who is fed up?

Comments

• VoidMainVoid - Sanctuary
    VoidMainVoid - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ???

i don't think i've ever played an mmorpg whose main point
    HASN'T been to quest and grind

well then look aroudn and you will find... GUILDWARS BINGO!!! no grind and quest only if you want then only pvp ( but not crappy one like PW)
  • Whitewolfgod - Sanctuary
    Whitewolfgod - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    =_= well... i can say this has been the most bs topic ive ever had to read in my life... hope you all have fun playing b:kiss oh and to those of you dissatisfied with things in nef talk to an officer and actually tell them you are not satisfied not much pont hiding and not bringing to light your opinion on things. Since it will never improve if the leaders do not know what they are seeking to improve upon.
  • Blackchi - Sanctuary
    Blackchi - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    More and more of us are dissatisfied in Nef and Leg. The factions aren't near as much fun and the pay systems aren't fair.

If an executor is helpful and actually does something for the faction, then we would not have a problem with this. However, we have too many higher-ups that just do their own thing until TW. Few hours a week in "helping"? Come on, lots of us do more for each other than that..so why do those officers deserve more pay than the rest of us?

Talking to our leaders just falls on deaf ears, especially since we have so many willing to take our spot. Being threatened to be kicked for speaking out is lame.

So threatening not only other factions that are willing to oppose us, but we also threaten each other...its no surprise why a quarter of us are spies for the other big faction now.

This should be a fun upcoming TW...who needs to copy tactics from each others forum when we can tell the enemy what we're doing in real time from listening on voice chat.
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    More and more of us are dissatisfied in Nef and Leg. The factions aren't near as much fun and the pay systems aren't fair.

If an executor is helpful and actually does something for the faction, then we would not have a problem with this. However, we have too many higher-ups that just do their own thing until TW. Few hours a week in "helping"? Come on, lots of us do more for each other than that..so why do those officers deserve more pay than the rest of us?

Talking to our leaders just falls on deaf ears, especially since we have so many willing to take our spot. Being threatened to be kicked for speaking out is lame.

So threatening not only other factions that are willing to oppose us, but we also threaten each other...its no surprise why a quarter of us are spies for the other big faction now.

This should be a fun upcoming TW...who needs to copy tactics from each others forum when we can tell the enemy what we're doing in real time from listening on voice chat.

You know what I say?

If people are unhappy, they should do something about it. Speak out. Flame on. Bring issues up and make a massive stink about it. And if so many people get kicked, guess what? That faction will suffer the consequences immensely due to the fact that they are losing experienced and high level individuals.

Officers should never, ever get paid more. Sorry, this is a game, not a real job. Its not like they put much more effort in than the normal members. That, my friend, sounds to me like a broken, biased system that the rest of the faction is being majorly cheated on. I feel sorry, that if that has been going on, that your fellow faction mates have been sitting there, doing nothing about it.

If your leaders arent listening to their members, and I mean ALL of them, then they shouldnt be leaders, should they?

Suggestion: Grow some balls, and do something about it. You can either leave, or bring up a massive discussion on the faction forum and in faction chat about these issues. If your faction is a 'family' and they really do care about you and each other, as a whole, they shouldnt have a problem listening and understanding where your frustration comes from. If you dont do either one, you will watch your faction crumble to the ground from the inside out. Bad apples always cause others to go rotten as well, and soon enough, the whole bunch is gone bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • dorm
    dorm Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Blackchi you claim to be in Nefarious, you say that you think it is unfair that officers get paid more, I'm sorry that doesn't follow....

Nefarious officers don't get paid more and they work for the actual faction not more money, you are placing the two factions in the same boat when they have different policies, which it is easy to know if you are inside or outside the faction.
  • Highestelf - Heavens Tear
    Highestelf - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    No point saying im not complaining - as some noob or flat out Dumb a** will read this and feel they need to reply with some whimsical or even intelligent reply along the lines of "If you dont like it then..."

Im writing to offer insight to others - based on my current situation and the frustrations of high lvl players i've known in PWI.

When I was somewhere in my 50's lvl's I joined a guild because of a higher lvl cleric I knew - I was impressed with her commitment to her guild and willingness to assists noobs outside her guild - such as myself. She was the leader of her guild.

Within 1 or 2 weeks of my joining, she rocked the guild with announcement she was leaving - to top it off, the top 3 or 4 levl players bailed with her.

Directly after that several other supporting members said **** it and jumped ship. End result was a devestated faction - leaving myself and the new leader as the highest level players.

I had to turn to my personal friends list for help to assist guildies on fb's and boss kills. Problem was - as I leveled higher and Higher, there were fewer "friends" responding to may calls for help - for my own needs.

Now, at Level 75 - I am the highest level player in guild, a cleric and constantly helping others at my own expense. Despite my best efforts to "diplomatically" communicate the severe disadvantage I suffer and need to resolve - still no improvements.

My point is - YES! I am fed up, just like the guild leader that left. I was aware of this problem, regarding "High level burn" out long b4 I joined the guild - and commited myself to making sure "I" wasn't going to fall victim to it!

My advice? Everyone open their damn eye's to the commitment and expense others put forth on your behalf and make commitment to recompense them.

Yes, thank you is always nice, but doesnt pay the bills.

This player has been struggling to "not" leave the guild - but every passing day, and every additional frustration experienced from failed efforts to get help - is making it harder and harder to hold on to that commitment.

High level players leave because they become stagnant in their own game progress "AND" get tired of being broke as a result of their commitment to others.

Lower level players - take note, wise up and you just might find ways to assure YOUR high level players dont bail on you.

B4 you complain about having to go 2 or 3 days for an FB run or boss kill - be aware that your high level players may be holding their own for "several weeks!"
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    HatedSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    agreed tw should change to keep the game interesting land restriction so more can go atleast , posted it too before ... rolf dont start to much about it they will do anything to keep there 200 mill y els would they flame at ya ... ur right it tends to get boring to fast i hope it changes, if not idk what to do in this game ... i didnt come here for fashion i came for a war wich i cant get now after half year of playing lmao ...
    I MISS AYANOb:cryb:sad
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    =_= well... i can say this has been the most bs topic ive ever had to read in my life... hope you all have fun playing b:kiss oh and to those of you dissatisfied with things in nef talk to an officer and actually tell them you are not satisfied not much pont hiding and not bringing to light your opinion on things. Since it will never improve if the leaders do not know what they are seeking to improve upon.
    wash your face you just willingly stuck it in a thread full of bulls shat.

I personally think this thread is pretty interesting... lotta opinions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • TheHunter_ - Sanctuary
    TheHunter_ - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    all of u hv got ths wrong..all of u hv so wrong attitude!! for me ths game is hving fun...im not takin any stress for a damn game!! i play ths game for decreasing my damn stress..not increasing it...if u get stressed for a damn game...

Q-U-I-T-!-!
  • Singsung - Sanctuary
    Singsung - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    all of u hv got ths wrong..all of u hv so wrong attitude!! for me ths game is hving fun...im not takin any stress for a damn game!! i play ths game for decreasing my damn stress..not increasing it...if u get stressed for a damn game...

Q-U-I-T-!-!

Ahhh.. Amen!
    edited August 2009

Q-U-I-T-!-!
    zomg i lke hd teh hrdst tme rdng ths its all so abbrv. Seriously, stress decrease is good but dont let it tap into your IQ too.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    *GASP* that was so mean b:shocked
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • TheHunter_ - Sanctuary
    TheHunter_ - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    zomg i lke hd teh hrdst tme rdng ths its all so abbrv. Seriously, stress decrease is good but dont let it tap into your IQ too.

My-lady I can post special posts for only You. To make sure that My-lady can read it for sure. I apologize my rudness, wont happen again. b:chuckle
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    how rudeb:shocked(duno why i said that lol)
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited August 2009

ignorant moron.... apparently you never bother to look at the excel sheet that is posted... it is **** like you that makes it easy for other faction to use you...

the only reason why officers look like they get paid more is because they are the oldest members of the faction and thus they participated in the most amount of tw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    ignorant moron.... apparently you never bother to look at the excel sheet that is posted... it is **** like you that makes it easy for other faction to use you...

the only reason why officers look like they get paid more is because they are the oldest members of the faction and thus they participated in the most amount of tw.
    hey he may be ignorant in game but your ignorance in real life is worse lol

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3889252&postcount=63
    edited August 2009

How sweet of you to call your faction mates ignorant morons in public. Do you speak with your faction like that always?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

• Zindane_ - Sanctuary
    Zindane_ - Sanctuary Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    i find it funny over all. this inside drama building in factions. just waiting for them to come crumbleing down. and you can bet i'll be there laughing at all the factionless players too high and mighty for the actually nice and helpful clans. oh what a glorious day that shall be
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!
  • aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Yes, I am indeed fed up. Fed up with people who QQ all day long and make QQ threads. b:cry
    edited August 2009
    aensidhe wrote: »
    Yes, I am indeed fed up. Fed up with people who QQ all day long and make QQ threads. b:cry

Then dont read the forums. Duh.

• aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I try >.> but I always forget forums aren't a place for useful info because there are peeps who make it so. Duh! Duh! Duh! b:cry
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    How sweet of you to call your faction mates ignorant morons in public. Do you speak with your faction like that always?

i think i'll call him a coward too. if you have a problem with your faction you should voice it publicly so people know and attempt to fix it or give you an explanation. just hiding behind a name and mouthing bad things about your own faction is just pathetic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    i think i'll call him a coward too. if you have a problem with your faction you should voice it publicly so people know and attempt to fix it or give you an explanation. just hiding behind a name and mouthing bad things about your own faction is just pathetic.

evga smells like gym socks!! b:surrender

anyway, thanks for this post. Gives me something to read while bored at work xD. But the reality is, people will scream and shout, yell and throw tantrums. But will anything get done? Unlikely. Some will try to move but never will there be a server-wide "revolution". Why? Because, believe it or not, a majority of people play this game for what it is, a game. So why the heck would they give 2 s***'s about the TW situation.

Just sit around twidling your thumbs until they decide to do a server reset. Everyone who feels like the little guy will rejoice and praise the GMs offering them flowers and cookies. Things will be UBER AWESOME. Then, the biggest factions(not necessarily will be nefarious or legendary) will quietly but swiftly conquer the entire map again, ending in another swarm of scream yelling shoe throwing fits on the forums.

Sure, argue "Give Us a Chance!". But be realistic. Unless the entire mechanics of TW is changed, nothing else will. b:bye

P.S - if there is a server reset, I will get with my 5 closest friends and try to take a land with a single squad. Is it plausible? Wont know till we try xD

P.P.S - and another thing, why is it that you want land so bad for other factions? Is it a pride thing? Or is it because you want to have a faction income? If so, all you people who scream about how Nefarious and Legendary are just prideful egotistic A-holes who are in faction only for the money are hypocritcal d-bags
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
    edited August 2009
    Just sit around twidling your thumbs until they decide to do a server reset. Everyone who feels like the little guy will rejoice and praise the GMs offering them flowers and cookies. Things will be UBER AWESOME. Then, the biggest factions(not necessarily will be nefarious or legendary) will quietly but swiftly conquer the entire map again, ending in another swarm of scream yelling shoe throwing fits on the forums.

Sure, argue "Give Us a Chance!". But be realistic. Unless the entire mechanics of TW is changed, nothing else will. b:bye
    Realistically thinking the same result will be possible. The only diff. is that IF such a thing happens bigger factions will have their % lowered in terms of coming back up again. Of course it will still be considerably higher than most, but Why? Because a good number of pple will never stay stagnant in a faction if such a thing occurs. Alot of pple will want to 'explore a bit' since the most you would loose out is TW income, and if u dont care about income you have nothing to loose. (if u loose close friends cause u changed facs, they aint real friends) Alot of pple will be thinking what you said below either witha same amount of friends or bigger. (suppose we say you succeeded) If 20 more pple ask to join your small little faction because of your success and you got a 2nd land and still u gain popularity, would you hand it over to your old faction?
    P.S - if there is a server reset, I will get with my 5 closest friends and try to take a land with a single squad. Is it plausible? Wont know till we try xD

P.P.S - and another thing, why is it that you want land so bad for other factions? Is it a pride thing? Or is it because you want to have a faction income? If so, all you people who scream about how Nefarious and Legendary are just prideful egotistic A-holes who are in faction only for the money are hypocritcal d-bags
    I think its the same as having hercs and nixes and refined sharded gears and access to all the places in the past, or just trying to get the mats for your up-to-date dream gear at lv99. It gives you and advantage over many situations.
    edited August 2009
    Realistically thinking the same result will be possible. The only diff. is that IF such a thing happens bigger factions will have their % lowered in terms of coming back up again. Of course it will still be considerably higher than most, but Why? Because a good number of pple will never stay stagnant in a faction if such a thing occurs. Alot of pple will want to 'explore a bit' since the most you would loose out is TW income, and if u dont care about income you have nothing to loose. (if u loose close friends cause u changed facs, they aint real friends) Alot of pple will be thinking what you said below either witha same amount of friends or bigger. (suppose we say you succeeded) If 20 more pple ask to join your small little faction because of your success and you got a 2nd land and still u gain popularity, would you hand it over to your old faction?

I have had a static group of friends (5 currently playing, one stopped but if this reset occurs we'll by any means drag his **** back here) since...december? I always wondered and joked with them about this scenerio. We would definitely take the opportunity to make it a reality. As for the end results? Who cares? I sure don't. As far as my concerns are, they are of doing the actually deed, whatever follows is what it is. Politics have always been nothing but a big bring down in this game and never have we let it effect us even though we reside in different factions.

So please dont take my "p.s." as any supporting arguement to the statement above it. My belief , in all seriousness has not changed. Things will seem nice for a little bit before the super powers are once again established and we are back to the way things are now. The mechanics and population in this game allows no other foreseeable outcome.
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    poor holy you must be bored at work... but now that i'm back from my long long holiday... i realize the new semester is starting soon, and i'll be overflowing with things to do again... gah

oh yeah risen, i forgot to answer your question, i do speak like that. i'm direct. and don't ***** foot around an issue. if i have a problem with you i let you know about it right away :P

one day holy i'll take over nef b:laugh and i'll kick whoever you don't like just so you can come back :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    I have had a static group of friends (5 currently playing, one stopped but if this reset occurs we'll by any means drag his **** back here) since...december? I always wondered and joked with them about this scenerio. We would definitely take the opportunity to make it a reality. As for the end results? Who cares? I sure don't. As far as my concerns are, they are of doing the actually deed, whatever follows is what it is. Politics have always been nothing but a big bring down in this game and never have we let it effect us even though we reside in different factions.

So please dont take my "p.s." as any supporting arguement to the statement above it. My belief , in all seriousness has not changed. Things will seem nice for a little bit before the super powers are once again established and we are back to the way things are now. The mechanics and population in this game allows no other foreseeable outcome.
    You cant expect pple to ignore a post you posted because u wanted the public to know. Your "p.s" is not a special supporting argument but just one of the many examples that are really out there what ever the reason behind it may be. It all boils down to divide out and try for a land, whether out of greed, fun, or curiousity.
    edited August 2009
    You cant expect pple to ignore a post you posted because u wanted the public to know. Your "p.s" is not a special supporting argument but just one of the many examples that are really out there what ever the reason behind it may be. It all boils down to divide out and try for a land, whether out of greed, fun, or curiousity.

okay, now you is confusing me lol. What my original post's purpose was to state, regardless of a reset or not, the OUTCOME will not change. There will be 1 or 2 or maybe 3 factions at the end of it all that control the entire map. Sure you can say, well we'll have some fun for 3 months or so but that in itself is the wrong attitude. With all these QQ threads about wanting a reset or whatever, spend that energy to QQ about the mechanics of the system itself. Don't try to put a bandage over a broken bone.

Regarding my p.s., ignore or not , idc. what i'm saying is it has nothing to do with what I just wrote above which was my intention of my OP to begin with. Perhaps you are confused of what I'm trying to say. shrug, oh well. game on.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    People stress out a bit over this game <_<

The only thing TW brings you is coins, faction teleport, and bragging rights. A more important part of being in a guild is the people, the personal interaction, having a pool of fun players you are interested in doing some of the squad-based content with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
    edited August 2009
    What my original post's purpose was to state, regardless of a reset or not, the OUTCOME will not change. There will be 1 or 2 or maybe 3 factions at the end of it all that control the entire map.
    I think everybody knows that, they just dont need to say it cause its obvious. Even still, some want change from both small and big facs
    Sure you can say, well we'll have some fun for 3 months or so but that in itself is the wrong attitude.
    What IS the right attitude?
    With all these QQ threads about wanting a reset or whatever, spend that energy to QQ about the mechanics of the system itself.
    And in the end its the same, the mechanics of the system will not change over QQs unless you have a diff. theory that says it actually gives a better result. There are already many MANY suggestions about how to improve TWs littered across in multiple threads in the generals section that Mr.Spoons most likely have already passed his eyes upon. So, atm, what pple QQ about is the same, some want to talk about it and some dont want to hear about it.