Who is fed up?

Comments

• omgimaspy
    omgimaspy Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    This is the reason why the vid has no meaning to me.

TW is a charm **** for a chance at salary

Is that you on that level 1 cleric, Temp? LOL b:chuckle

And Ayano dear, you have a point there ;) but we all know that they prefer to burn charm in a longer TW against Nef/Leg instead of deserting the battle in 10 minutes. The short war span alone is already a defeat in itself, at least they get to keep pride in showing that they withstood such humiliation and loss. Which... goes back on my point that Nef is aholes.
  • Singsung - Sanctuary
    Singsung - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I'm sorry, but what is this thing about North Koreans and Chinese? You can't use analogy of rl international politics on this in-game drama stuff. You don't choose where you were born in. Chinese and North Koreans are stuck with their government. Not like they can do much about it. A guild is a totally different story. You are a part of it because you chose to be a part of it, hence you are treated and seen as people would see and treat the entire lot. But is it right to do so? If someone switches faith from being a Christian to Jewish faith, is it justified to be prejudice against them simply because they choose to become a part of the Jewish faith?But yeah, people do prejudice in real life. Like it or not, it happens. Even in the White House they would say "the North Korean", not "the Korean Government and not the people", because what the government did is seen as representing the entire nation's interest. If people see a government as acting for the interest of 1 billion population, how do you think they will see an officer of a faction with only 200 members in it? It's wrong for people to be prejudice in real life but it's alright to do so in a game? Yes it happens but it's frown upon is it not? So if you don't want to be seen bad by other people, then tell your officers to not do something like that on public. If Nef truly cares about its reputation, then they should do something about this. If not, well, that's your associated lot. No wonder they have bad rep =pI already knew about Nef's rep before I join. Initially, I joined purely for the fun of TWs and to be with a few friends. What other faction could let you have 1 hour + of TW fun aside from Nef and Legendary? In the few weeks that I've been in this faction, members have been nothing but nice to me. Not all of course but majority of them are very nice.

If you see Nef as an entity, then you're doing nothing but generalizing now aren't you. Of course it's not possible to get to know every Nef member but basing your opinion of Nef from one barb is a little out there. Of course you're entitled to your opinion and I respect that so I will entertain you by saying yes, Nef is an e-gangster that harass people everyday and dabbles in extortion. They even held the server up and force it to give them coins every week! OMG~ b:laugh
  • Kartika_C - Sanctuary
    Kartika_C - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    If you see Nef as an entity, then you're doing nothing but generalizing now aren't you. Of course it's not possible to get to know every Nef member but basing your opinion of Nef from one barb is a little out there. Of course you're entitled to your opinion and I respect that so I will entertain you by saying yes, Nef is an e-gangster that harass people everyday and dabbles in extortion. They even held the server up and force it to give them coins every week! OMG~ b:laugh

Yes, of course if you switch faith, you have to also accept the prejudices people put on your associated lot. That is undeniable. That is why you call it faith. U believe in it regardless of what other people say. And you see that a lot in real life. You know yourself I'm a member of a minority group of faith in my own country. I didn't say that prejudice is allowed in game. I said it happens. It always happens when it comes to certain groups of interests. And no, if it was just that one barb that was doing that gangsta thing, I would not even care to post this reply. But I do see people change. Even you, sung. Now look at you, you're defending the lot you're associated with. We've known each other for months, you've only been there for a short amount of time, but I see you're every bit a part of them as that barb in the video. =/ From my point of view, what you're doing now is for their interest. I don't judge the whole field is bad when it only has one sick plant. But I know something's definitely wrong with it if most of the plants are infested. And you know it's not only a few. It's a lot. You admit yourself that Nef is a e-gangsta. You also admitted that you already knew about Nef's rep before you joined.... why are your arguments all over the place? O_O You contradicted yourself D:
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    omgimaspy wrote: »
    Is that you on that level 1 cleric, Temp? LOL b:chuckle

And Ayano dear, you have a point there ;) but we all know that they prefer to burn charm in a longer TW against Nef/Leg instead of deserting the battle in 10 minutes. The short war span alone is already a defeat in itself, at least they get to keep pride in showing that they withstood such humiliation and loss. Which... goes back on my point that Nef is aholes.

Nope im not in nef and if u look at my join date i been around for a while. You sound rather bitter can u elaborate why?

edit - o.O how am i temp?
  • Singsung - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Yes, it's true that if you switch faith, you have to also accept the prejudices people put on your associated lot. That is undeniable. And you see that a lot in real life. You know yourself I'm a member of a minority group of faith in my own country. I didn't say that prejudice is allowed in game. I said it happens. It always happens when it comes to certain groups of interests. And no, if it was just that one barb that was doing that gangsta thing, I would not even care to post this reply. But I do see people change. Even you, sung. Now look at you, you're defending the lot you're associated with. We've known each other for months, you've only been there for a short amount of time, but I see you're every bit a part of them as that barb in the video. =/ From my point of view, what you're doing now is for their interest. I don't judge the whole field is bad when it only has one sick plant. But I know something's definitely wrong with it if most of the plants are infested. And you know it's not only a few. It's a lot. You admit yourself that Nef is a e-gangsta. You also admitted that you already knew about Nef's rep before you joined.... why are your arguments all over the place? O_O You contradicted yourself D:

I said I knew Nef's rep but I never said that I believe all of their members are evil like so many are saying here. As for that e-gangster comment, I was merely entertaining someone and being sarcastic.
    And no, I don't think I've changed. The Nef tag does not define who I am. I define who I am. I still talk with old "Rebirth" members as well as help and ask help from them as I believed "Rebirth" was my first real faction and all the original members family. The only people changed are the ones that see my Nef tag and let that decide what kind of person I am. Is a faction tag really more important than someone's personality?

You yourself said that prejudice happens in game but how about we try to avoid it instead of falling victim to it? Wouldn't that make you a better person?
  • Kartika_C - Sanctuary
    Kartika_C - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I said I knew Nef's rep but I never said that I believe all of their members are evil like so many are saying here. As for that e-gangster comment, I was merely entertaining someone and being sarcastic.
    And no, I don't think I've changed. The Nef tag does not define who I am. I define who I am. I still talk with old "Rebirth" members as well as help and ask help from them as I believed "Rebirth" was my first real faction and all the original members family. The only people changed are the ones that see my Nef tag and let that decide what kind of person I am. Is a faction tag really more important than someone's personality?

You yourself said that prejudice happens in game but how about we try to avoid it instead of falling victim to it? Wouldn't that make you a better person?

Actually I wasn't doing a prejudice of any sort to you, not until I saw your replies in this thread. I had respect for you because I've known you since I was a low level, and I know you used to be a whole lot better person than this. But you can't deny that being a part of a certain group of interest doesn't affect your way of thinking or perceiving things. That is actually where prejudice comes from. There can't be a group of common interest without common perception. That's just total hypocrisy. Actually, where did all this prejudice issue come from? Wasn't it you who started it, adding fuel to the flame too by mentioning real life political and religious (which is also political in nature, btw) issues?
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Check it out its a pic of the big guilds using a hax in tw it makes ur opponents unable to do damage to you. IRHax
  • Singsung - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Actually I wasn't doing a prejudice of any sort to you, not until I saw your replies in this thread. I had respect for you because I've known you since I was a low level, and I know you used to be a whole lot better person than this. But you can't deny that being a part of a certain group of interest doesn't affect your way of thinking or perceiving things. That is actually where prejudice comes from. There can't be a group of common interest without common perception. That's just total hypocrisy. Actually, where did all this prejudice issue come from? Wasn't it you who started it, adding fuel to the flame too by mentioning real life political and religious (which is also political in nature, btw) issues?

Why can't there be a group of people with common interest without common perception and vice versa? Since you do not wish me to use political issues then I will use example from this game. Nef and Legendary. Now everyone knows they are having intense TWs. Nef faction's common interest may be to TW and win but not all of them will perceive Leg the same way. Some may see them simply as competition while some may perceive Leg as their arch-rival; something that must be rid of from the map. Of course they could also perceive Leg the same way (let's just say Leg=competition) but have totally different interests. Maybe one is to TW for fun and the other is to TW for land/money. Of course the above are just examples. If you must know, the prejudice issue comes from people justifying their act of discrimination against a group of people without knowing that they're doing it. I just wanted to point out the similarities between real life issues and what they're doing. Absolutely no intention of fueling the flame. This whole thing started with me saying something about TW pay covering charm cost and then having someone come in and say "all Nefs are aholes."

Let me just add that being in a faction really does affect my ways of thinking. I am now more firm in my belief that people should be judged based on their character not their group affiliations.
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    this thread is stupid

you guys seriously need a cookieb:bye
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Im LOL'ing so hard at this thread, please continue. Its providing much entertainment watching Nefarious members go at it with each other on public forums, using alts and busting each other's balls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    this thread is stupid

you guys seriously need a cookieb:bye

+1 b:chuckle
  • Andium - Sanctuary
    Andium - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    i'm with risen, this is amusing b:chuckle
  • jadedglory
    jadedglory Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Lolololololol

Why so serious?

If you guys hate nef or leg so much, try to make your own faction and do something about it instead of QQ'ing and complaining on general discussion.

As the saying goes.

QQ less noobz.

b:laugh

Who knew people could be so serious about a game....but seriously, keep going. This is some hawt **** and it gave me the lulz that I haven't had for weeks. Continue please!!!
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    Malei - Sanctuary Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Keep going. b:laugh I'm liking the way this looks.

And yes, Risen I agree. Nef members attacking EACH OTHER? Priceless.
  • Mischeviouss - Sanctuary
    Mischeviouss - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Lol

People can be such a pain in the....You know..When it comes to games.

Unfortunately, the game seems to be a bit seperated to me.

On my right hand, you have your typical sore losers, the geeks, nerds, or noobz.

On my left hand, you have the laidback people who really dun give a damn thing about what you are saying.

But continue loves <333,all of this Nerd Rage is really making my day.

(Yes...I know this seems stereotypical but I couldn't help it...It was out in the open)
  • Cresellia - Sanctuary
    Cresellia - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Also I remember him also saying once about regi "if they dare attack us again ,it's a 3 hour charm ****" ,again not the exact words but close.However regi's to blame for that one too,they had enough time to leave the instance while the barbs were busy coming back after they died to towers or arma was in cd.
    I hope no1 though of still trying to fight them by staying,it was clear it was a loss,ppl need to know when they've lost,accept it and move on

Why should anyone give up and give in just because the odds are not in their favor? Why should they just say 'Oh, we can't beat them. Let's just go home.' Regicide at least tries, even when odds are not stacked in our favor. Charm **** be damned, at least we have never gave in just because the people in charge of Nef's TWs decided to be pricks about the entire situation. Honestly? I know Regicide has taken every loss we've had in stride, and have learned from each and every TW we've been in. You people might consider giving up just because Nef is viewed as this big, bad, TW powerhouse, but Nef's been beaten before, and they will be beaten again. They're not invincible now, they never have been, nor will they ever be. Do they have some powerful players in their faction? Yes. But they have just as many newbs, if not more, as they do skilled players when it comes to TW. I'm not saying Nef is easy to beat. Far from. If they were easy to beat, they wouldn't own the majority of the map. But being a challenge to beat does not, and never will, equal immortality.

To those who say that everyone should give in just because Nef decides they want to mess around in TW, I say this: The more time you spend in a pvp situation against an opponent, the more time you spend figuring out their weaknesses, their strengths, their strats, and building your own faction's teamwork, coordination, skills, and knowledge. So let Nef be asses against their opponents in TW. All it's going to do is give their opponents more time learning how to beat them, and further ruin the overall reputation that Nef has developed and refuses to change. TW win or TW loss, so long as your faction walks away with more knowledge than what they went in with and can find things to improve on, it's not really a loss at all.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Im liking this lol....
    Alot of the posts do give a valid point (excluding particular pple who are tryin to defend and contradict at teh same time)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Byno - Sanctuary
    Byno - Sanctuary Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Why should anyone give up and give in just because the odds are not in their favor? Why should they just say 'Oh, we can't beat them. Let's just go home.' Regicide at least tries, even when odds are not stacked in our favor. Charm **** be damned, at least we have never gave in just because the people in charge of Nef's TWs decided to be pricks about the entire situation. Honestly? I know Regicide has taken every loss we've had in stride, and have learned from each and every TW we've been in. You people might consider giving up just because Nef is viewed as this big, bad, TW powerhouse, but Nef's been beaten before, and they will be beaten again. They're not invincible now, they never have been, nor will they ever be. Do they have some powerful players in their faction? Yes. But they have just as many newbs, if not more, as they do skilled players when it comes to TW. I'm not saying Nef is easy to beat. Far from. If they were easy to beat, they wouldn't own the majority of the map. But being a challenge to beat does not, and never will, equal immortality.

To those who say that everyone should give in just because Nef decides they want to mess around in TW, I say this: The more time you spend in a pvp situation against an opponent, the more time you spend figuring out their weaknesses, their strengths, their strats, and building your own faction's teamwork, coordination, skills, and knowledge. So let Nef be asses against their opponents in TW. All it's going to do is give their opponents more time learning how to beat them, and further ruin the overall reputation that Nef has developed and refuses to change. TW win or TW loss, so long as your faction walks away with more knowledge than what they went in with and can find things to improve on, it's not really a loss at all.

Well to be honest Cres, you guys did give up on trying to take Nef and came after us. Going against Nef is absolutely a challenge, but now we seem to be up against the rest of the server too, which puts us even more at odds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cresellia - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Well to be honest Cres, you guys did give up on trying to take Nef and came after us. Going against Nef is absolutely a challenge, but now we seem to be up against the rest of the server too, which puts us even more at odds.

We haven't given up on anything. It was asked of the members of Regicide to vote on who we attacked last week - Legendary or Nef. Enough members spoke up about attacking Legendary that that's exactly what we did. It was not us waving the white flag of surrender at Nef, it was us wanting to try something else for a change. We essentially wanted to see what TW with Legendary was like - because we have plenty of experience with Nef. Regicide is not allied with Nef, nor are we allied with Legendary. And it will be that way until the leaders of Regicide have notified us of otherwise.
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    IF am not wrong what Ayano wants is a balance on the map... And not for or against any faction.... atleast there have been some like Ayano and othes who did leave there happy life in the power house to get some stuff done but yeah its not possible for all to succeed.. but failure doesnt mean they never tried .......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    Malei - Sanctuary Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Well, to remain on Topic here;

I, for one, love playing PWI ^^ Doesn't matter if Sanc is hounded by dominant guilds. Doesn't matter if the PVP on a PVE server kinda sucks. Doesn't matter if gold fluctuates like crazy. I like playing because of the friends I've made here, cause of the entertainment. Because its a lovely break from the stresses of real life that are nice until little dramatic jabs are made towards one another.

So, nope. I'm not fed up with the server or the game. If people leave, that is of their own accord. But I'll continue to play cause I enjoy it. Simple as that.

But I do must say, the contradictions and explanations in some of these posts has made me laaauuuuggghhhh...
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited August 2009

You misunderstood here. I was referring to those particular TW situations where it was obviously the wise choice to give up the TW as it was 100% lost ; I never said to give up totally,that's why I also said "accept that u've lost(that particular battle only,not the whole war),improve and move on" .
    I'm not giving up ,no matter if we loose all lands ,I and others will still be fighting nef and others if needed. What pain's me more is what the devs are doing to this game with their constant sales and this game becoming a cash shop reliant one late game at least,that's the stuff that really drive's ppl to quit or at least think about quitting.
  • Cresellia - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    You misunderstood here. I was referring to those particular TW situations where it was obviously the wise choice to give up the TW as it was 100% lost ; I never said to give up totally,that's why I also said "accept that u've lost(that particular battle only,not the whole war),improve and move on" .
    I'm not giving up ,no matter if we loose all lands ,I and others will still be fighting nef and others if needed. What pain's me more is what the devs are doing to this game with their constant sales and this game becoming a cash shop reliant one late game at least,that's the stuff that really drive's ppl to quit or at least think about quitting.

I've never believed it to be a wise choice to run from a fight that you've initiated, no matter how hopeless or hopeful the outcome may be, and that seems to be something the rest of the members of Regicide seem to believe in as well. Is Regicide, in general, stubborn about not giving up until our crystal is dead? Definitely. Do we learn a lot during the process, even when we fail? Of course. Just because we don't win land, doesn't mean we don't win on the whole improvement front. Regicide has come a long way from where we used to be in TW, specifically because of our failures. We see what we did wrong, we give feedback, and the following week we go back in and improve upon that which we did the week before while fixing the mistakes that we learned of from the week before. Do some lessons take time to sink in? Yes. Do we eventually learn? Yes. But if we give up halfway through the fight just because it's a hopeless situation, then we will never win, and we will never learn. The moment you give up, entirely, in the middle of a TW, is the very moment your faction loses. You can have a perfect strategy, you can have a perfect team. But if you lack the proper mentality behind one, the other, or both, then that perfect plan and that perfect team have gone entirely to waste. In my pvp experience over the various MMORPGs I have played, I have seen time and time again that it takes knowledge, strategy, teamwork, and most important of all, morale, to win the majority of battles. I've seen entire battles get shifted so that those who were dominating became the dominated just because one or two people encouraged others and reminded them that it is possible to succeed. Nef doesn't have an issue with morale. They know they're good at TW. That little fact of knowledge is what empowers them more than anything else ever could. Regicide is still finding its footing in the world of TW. But I know we'll find it. Because we won't give up in the middle of a fight. We'll keep trying, even when it seems like nothing will work. We won't give into the games Nef likes to play. We won't give into any game that anyone tries to play. Because we are Regicide. And we will only stop trying when our faction is completely dead.

In regards to the gold prices on the AH and the constant sales, they should, in theory, be dying out soon due to the fact that summer is about to end and life will go back to normal for those of us who are students. Right now a lot of students are out of school for the summer, and in the fall their play time will be cut back. Prices should settle down, sales will probably stop happening as much, and overall this is just a wave that the players will have to ride. It is frustrating at the moment, don't get me wrong, but there will eventually be a calming of this storm.
  • Manicero - Sanctuary
    Manicero - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    nicely put cress lets just keep at the TWs since they r fun
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I've been here since the 1st pvp TWs of sanctuary started..since lvl 52 or so , In SW for the 1st few and the rest and most part in Leg,not wanting to sound c0cky or anything here, but I believe that would count as allot of TW experience . Look, I respect your determination/pride and all but a little logic would be good here . I don't see what can some1 learn by getting killed while sealed at spawn point over and over again before you even get to attack back.It's just 1 battle that you'd leave since it's 100% clear it's over.Next week you get to try again,it's not like the end if the world if you leave 1 TW.

This is what I've always and still am trying to tell ppl, trying to change stuff is good,having the guts to try and face the odds is even better,however more than that is needed,improvement is greatly needed. Tell me...when nef started loosing for a short while to us,what did you guys do? You had so many shots at lands ; allot of us were amazed on how long you held nef alone for 1 week during that time but yet you blew away all your chances thinking you could take nef out alone thus messing up time slots for TWs ;I know we're not allies and we never were and all who think that are morons but it's not hard to realize that you can't (not yet at least) take nef nor us even in our weakened state alone and thus you need a time slot with one of the 2 attacking. Now it seem's you finally realized that you need a time slot with with some( nef in this case) to take either 1 down or have a much bigger chance to grab a land,and so far...that's the only progress I see.

P.S : I hope I get in reg TW when defending , I'd also be curious in fighting different opponents :P , low chance though ... I'm usually needed for nef one. b:sad
  • omgimaspy
    edited August 2009
    Lol

On my right hand, you have your typical sore losers, the geeks, nerds, or noobz.

On my left hand, you have the laidback people who really dun give a damn thing about what you are saying.

(Yes...I know this seems stereotypical but I couldn't help it...It was out in the open)

Look who's talking.. '*cough* NOOB *cough*

Turn around and play with your magmite and come back when you're hi level enough to join this political fiesta. You don't know sheat about what's happening here. b:laughb:laughb:laugh

And yeah, that is just plain stupid to divide between nerdz and laid backs. If ur such a laid back and don't care about what we're talking about, then why are you posting reply on the forum? DUUUH!
  • omgimaspy
    edited August 2009
    jadedglory wrote: »
    Lolololololol

Why so serious?

If you guys hate nef or leg so much, try to make your own faction and do something about it instead of QQ'ing and complaining on general discussion.

As the saying goes.

QQ less noobz.

b:laugh

Who knew people could be so serious about a game....but seriously, keep going. This is some hawt **** and it gave me the lulz that I haven't had for weeks. Continue please!!!

Hmm... constant choice of words "QQ", somewhat childish syntax, and two unrelevant words glued together without capital for a name.... is that you, pedobait? meow :3
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    Venomeow - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    No it's not actually. I don't say QQ'ing, I say QQ-ing, and instead of noobz I prefer nubnubpie.

You're a great spy. b:chuckle
  • LadyNox - Sanctuary
    LadyNox - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2009

You're a great spy. b:chuckle

pot...kettle...black
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Lol

did somone say NERD RAGE?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72Tl2YnBsHA