Who is fed up?

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    o definitely, or maybe even less than 1/2 a year...with rebirth a lot of people are shooting up in levels, but a lot of it has got to be about teamwork and strategy, not something a faction of high lvls can develop overnight
    It makes me think a bit tho, if lower lvls and facs are actually getting the better experience since their always constantly up against a higher power, and they have to put in double, triple the effort just to get something going. Just a thought.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • tenj#7625
    tenj#7625 Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I get at least 2 TWs per week that can and usually last 1 hour+. I can say for sure that Nef is probably the most organized TW faction I've ever been in to date. At the moment, Nef is the top dog but is it any of Nef's fault that no faction aside from Legendary can give them a good fight? As far as steamrolling factions in 10 minutes, should Nef prolong the fight and toy with them for 2 hours? Is that considered a good TW?

Looool! Thanks for almost making me spit my coffee all over the screen. That's the same sad excuse Nef members come up with upon joining them every time. They'll say it's not their fault no one can compete with them. Frankly, it's the sore losers of TW that flock to one faction because their minds are too weak to handle a loss.

You should have seen how many Nef's were applying to Legendary just cause they lost once. I'm not surprised since the majority of Nef flocked there from losing factions anyways.
    As far as steamrolling factions in 10 minutes, should Nef prolong the fight and toy with them for 2 hours? Is that considered a good TW?

That's a question to ask the Blademaster who plans your TWs. WHY YOU PURGE??
    Having Nefarious faction tag on top of my character name doesn't dictate what kind of person I am or any of other Nef members for that matter.

In a way it does. It shows what sort of ideals/beliefs that person stands up for when considering what kind of the faction they choose. Obviously something you'd compensate, no wonder people give you that in game.
  • Singsung - Sanctuary
    Singsung - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Looool! Thanks for almost making me spit my coffee all over the screen. That's the same sad excuse Nef members come up with upon joining them every time. I supposed you asked every single Nef members about their reason for joining?They'll say it's not their fault no one can compete with them. Frankly, it's the sore losers of TW that flock to one faction because their minds are too weak to handle a loss.Like I said, I joined for the fun TWs. I was in "Rebirth" from the beginning to the end. We lost a lot but it was the fun TWs that kept me there all the way til it got absorbed by Regicide. There are many many reasons why people want to join Nef. You cannot generalize about all of them. They all have their reasons for joining.

You should have seen how many Nef's were applying to Legendary just cause they lost once. I'm not surprised since the majority of Nef flocked there from losing factions anyways.

Yes, there were people that will leave a faction just because it's losing, that's not a surprise. Instead of saying how many Nefs left, how about we say how many stayed and fought? Those are the true core members.

That's a question to ask the Blademaster who plans your TWs. WHY YOU PURGE??

In a way it does. It shows what sort of ideals/beliefs that person stands up for when considering what kind of the faction they choose. Obviously something you'd compensate, no wonder people give you that in game.
    Beliefs? What beliefs? Why can't I just enjoy a simple game without the politics? Why can't people join a faction for fun? Does it always have to be this complicated?
  • Blackchi - Sanctuary
    Blackchi - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Originally Posted by Singsung - Sanctuary
    As far as steamrolling factions in 10 minutes, should Nef prolong the fight and toy with them for 2 hours? Is that considered a good TW?

Oh? How about toying with them for about an hour? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPy7GGhFHr4&feature=channel

Notice how Nef refuses to attack the crystal. Notice how not only does it say in faction chat burn their charms at 1:19 but also in chat room no crystal, for at least an hr.

And why? Oh maybe because Nef or Leg threatens to punish anyone that goes against them.

These are the people you think are so great. Wow maybe we should start giving Nef and Leg all our gear..and coins. Yeah for every mob we kill on "your" land we should give you the coins. That would be nice huh? Instead of charging zen, perhaps should give you our credit card numbers. Kinda like paying homage for letting the rest of the players be on "your" server.

Don't like the way the rest of the people see you now? Bit too late..deal with it. Don't like the way everything involves politics for you? Deal with it..that's what comes with joining a faction.
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Oh? How about toying with them for about an hour? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPy7GGhFHr4&feature=channel

Notice how Nef refuses to attack the crystal. Notice how not only does it say in faction chat burn their charms at 1:19 but also in chat room no crystal, for at least an hr.

And why? Oh maybe because Nef or Leg threatens to punish anyone that goes against them.

These are the people you think are so great. Wow maybe we should start giving Nef and Leg all our gear..and coins. Yeah for every mob we kill on "your" land we should give you the coins. That would be nice huh? Instead of charging zen, perhaps should give you our credit card numbers. Kinda like paying homage for letting the rest of the players be on "your" server.

Don't like the way the rest of the people see you now? Bit too late..deal with it. Don't like the way everything involves politics for you? Deal with it..that's what comes with joining a faction.

Ive gotta say.....even tho that was a QQ comment sortof, he has a valid point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • Singsung - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009

Okay, maybe Nef is toying with them in that TW. What do you suggest Nef should do? Give out free land? They went to TW and gained land piece by piece. No one is saying you should give anything to Nef as they do not own the server but at the same time, some people are basically labeling all Nefs as being some type of devil that needs to be rid of. Nef never asked people to give them anything. Did they get a piece of land that they did not win? Did they get free hand outs when they just started? No. They started as a regular faction and worked hard to get where they are.
  • Blackchi - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Nope..didn't say a word about "giving free" land. Do I believe that Nef started out with good intentions? Yes I do. However as that power has grown, so has the ego. What started out as a fun team oriented faction has become a group of e-gangsters. Now that's funny, acting tough in a game. "Man don't make blind you with my laser mouse!"

But all that toughness is thrown out the window if a lvl 30'sh player attacks one of your members..oh noes we can't have that..lets 6vs1 the noob so our member doesn't look "bad".

About being labeled..yeah you're labeled. I'm sure quite a number of people know someone who used to be nice, easy going, helpful and overall good player...until they joined Nef or Leg. It doesn't really take long it seems for them to change. Sound like the good puppy that got mixed up in a pack of wild dogs? Perhaps its that mob mentality where one guy is reluctant to throw that rock in the window until others are.

I guess most of Sanct see Nef or Leg people in a negative light. Oh we're sorry. Tell you what, next time I drive by a jail I'll think to myself "Those armed guards are being mean to those nice people locked up in there."
  • Singsung - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Nope..didn't say a word about "giving free" land. Do I believe that Nef started out with good intentions? Yes I do. However as that power has grown, so has the ego. What started out as a fun team oriented faction has become a group of e-gangsters. Now that's funny, acting tough in a game. "Man don't make blind you with my laser mouse!"
    You can see e-gangsters everywhere. They're not exclusively Nefs/Legendaries.
    But all that toughness is thrown out the window if a lvl 30'sh player attacks one of your members..oh noes we can't have that..lets 6vs1 the noob so our member doesn't look "bad".
    This is a PVE server. If you chose to go into PK, you better not cry when you get ganked. I went in PK all but once or twice and I got ganged a number of times. I just move on and go on about my business. After all, I made the decision to go in PK so I can't blame anyone.
    About being labeled..yeah you're labeled. I'm sure quite a number of people know someone who used to be nice, easy going, helpful and overall good player...until they joined Nef or Leg. It doesn't really take long it seems for them to change. Sound like the good puppy that got mixed up in a pack of wild dogs? Perhaps its that mob mentality where one guy is reluctant to throw that rock in the window until others are.
    So anyone who is a Leg/Nef automatically becomes an egotistical ****?
    I guess most of Sanct see Nef or Leg people in a negative light. Oh we're sorry. Tell you what, next time I drive by a jail I'll think to myself "Those armed guards are being mean to those nice people locked up in there."
    Negative light because they own territories? I have friends in many different factions such as Legendary and Regicide but unlike you, I like them for who they are and not which faction they belong to.

yeppppppppppp.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    wai so srs?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • tenj#7625
    edited August 2009
    I'm starting to have doubts of believing anything that comes out of your mouth. After watching that video that your Marshal posted, it sort of validates why it is Nef's fault no one can stand up to them. Is the public harassment and trash talk of opposing guilds in TW and on your forums necessary? Thanks for the good sportsmanship and ethical conduct. I hope Nefarious was what you were looking for. Good Luck in the future.
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Little late but,

@Ayano, I was dissapointed in WolfEyes but I know his reasons were based around friendship and him not wanting to let LG die. I'm ok if it's things like that.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    Venomeow - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I'm starting to have doubts of believing anything that comes out of your mouth. After watching that video that your Marshal posted, it sort of validates why it is Nef's fault no one can stand up to them. Is the public harassment and trash talk of opposing guilds in TW and on your forums necessary? Thanks for the good sportsmanship and ethical conduct. I hope Nefarious was what you were looking for. Good Luck in the future.

WAI YOU SPAI?

Honestly my lovely people ._. I'm loving how just being in Nef/Leg makes people a stereotype that they joined for money and is an egoistical ****. Maturity people, maturity. Please do not group people and point a finger at the collective.

And just a thought, how long has Nef been around? The fact that they've been around for that long means that something is going right no? ^.~

and @ venusfox, I do it just for you haha.

And for the rest of the people who like to complainmoar:

Q_Q MOAR
  • tenj#7625
    edited August 2009
    WAI YOU SPAI?

Honestly my lovely people ._. I'm loving how just being in Nef/Leg makes people a stereotype that they joined for money and is an egoistical ****. Maturity people, maturity. Please do not group people and point a finger at the collective.

And just a thought, how long has Nef been around? The fact that they've been around for that long means that something is going right no? ^.~

and @ venusfox, I do it just for you haha.

And for the rest of the people who like to complainmoar:

Q_Q MOAR

I like it when people have hard core evidence regarding what Nef does, they turn around and say we're stereotyping. If you don't want to be criticized, then I suggest you stop while you're ahead.

First of all, if you're c0cky enough to post threats and harass people in public for everyone to see, and are comfortable with letting it happen, then yes, you're an egotistical ****.

If you are joining a TW faction for TW, that pays when you TW... Whether or not they joined for money is their own prerogative. But you can't deny the fact that they do get paid to TW.

As for maturity, it seems you have maturity issues aggravated when people have a different viewpoint than you. Obviously when the people in charge of your faction are the ones calling all the shots, people will want to stereotype based on who is in charge.
    edited August 2009
    yeppppppppppp.
    Reading this talk from the start your position has gone from "this certain faction is nice and great and helpful, dont trash us", to after we have been shown that video that the faction put on PUBLIC youtube access, your point changed to "Yeah so what we did toy with pple, did you expect us to just stand there?"
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited August 2009
    I like it when people have hard core evidence regarding what Nef does, they turn around and say we're stereotyping. If you don't want to be criticized, then I suggest you stop while you're ahead.

First of all, if you're c0cky enough to post threats and harass people in public for everyone to see, and are comfortable with letting it happen, then yes, you're an egotistical ****.

If you are joining a TW faction for TW, that pays when you TW... Whether or not they joined for money is their own prerogative. But you can't deny the fact that they do get paid to TW.

As for maturity, it seems you have maturity issues aggravated when people have a different viewpoint than you. Obviously when the people in charge of your faction are the ones calling all the shots, people will want to stereotype based on who is in charge.
    As much as your trying xnight, your talking to a person that does not have a single serious post that has valid backups in their 4 page profile regarding discussions such as these. Take a look.
  • Blackchi - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Yeppppppp

Guess acting acting in love with a certain bm in faction while also married to a barb in another is ok too. "Omg I can't wait for my future husband to get back online." Maturity people maturity...lol. Meow

No matter what you say nothing can change the fact that yes..you are all a bunch of tosspots, sellouts, lazy people looking for excuses and reasons to justify your behavior. The majority of the server cannot be wrong in our view of this. Just the way it is I suppose. Must make the original founders of the big 2 sick the way you're handling things now.

And this QQ Moar must be cool huh..yay me is have nu grammar is da graytest ting eva!!

Oh btw you do realize at least a quarter of your factions are "spies" for each other. LOL spy..wow we have xx amount of 90+

gogogo pedobait
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    o? but what has leg done? i can't begin to imagine Asterelle being mean b:sad
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • omgimaspy
    omgimaspy Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    WAI YOU SPAI?

Oh please, Nef MARSHAL made a video about how they harassed other factions in TW and posted it on YouTube for everybody to see? That is like the most childish and stupid thing to do.

It’s like telling everybody “We nef people are gangsta, yo! Don’t u be messing around with us, or we’re gonna beat the sheat out of u and embarrass u in public!” mm hmm. Nef people are nice, indeed lol. I’m not generalizing here, but what your Marshal did should count for something. If he didn’t speak for the faction, then he shouldn’t have done something stupid like that, discrediting his own faction. If you’re such a bunch of nice people, why did you give a marshal position to an egomaniacal hi-lvl who posted harassment video on YouTube without thinking what impacts it might bring to the faction’s name. Now Nef is getting even WORSE reputation everywhere.

NB: pedobait, just stop talking sheat when you’re too young to understand or even defend ur opinion ;) and stop trying to figure out the spies in ur faction lol ;p
  • Blackchi - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    yeppppppppp

I've been in Nef a long time myself. Why won't I reveal who I am? I don't want to get kicked...least not yet. Might be surprised who I am though. Much longer than some pedobait.

New recruits...some of them have been paid by leg to spy on you, some in leg are nef people to be spies. Others like myself are sick of morons that have joined to ruin our good name. I'll freely tell all our battle tactics if it will enable to have our ego's checked.

I just want the server to be more balanced..hell I'm almost 100 now, have all the gear and refines I need..but didn't depend on tw pay for it. Hard work pays off. Just makes me mad some noobs join for pay and instant good gear w/o working for it.
  • Singsung - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    All I'm saying is that you should not automatically label a group of people as "evil" on the basis of actions by a few. We call that prejudice in real life. You would not say all North Koreans are aholes because of what their leader is doing or all Chinese are evil commies just because they live in a communist society. Likewise, you shouldn't say all Nefs are bad because of a few nefs aren't being perfect little angels. A faction will always have a few freeloaders/aholes within. Generally, I find my experiences as a Nef to be pleasant.
    edited August 2009
    All I'm saying is that you should not automatically label a group of people as "evil" on the basis of actions by a few. We call that prejudice in real life. You would not say all North Koreans are aholes because of what their leader is doing or all Chinese are evil commies just because they live in a communist society. Likewise, you shouldn't say all Nefs are bad because of a few nefs aren't being perfect little angels. A faction will always have a few freeloaders/aholes within. Generally, I find my experiences as a Nef to be pleasant.
    I think what their saying is more in terms of "its not good to watch and pretend you didnt see it happen, and then expect pple NOT to judge the whole fac from that when the problem was left undealt with." (that marshal video for instance) =/
  • Blackchi - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009

Hmmmm....right. This totally makes sense, why we didn't see this earlier? So you did not join Nef, you were born into it, just like North Koreans. Now we should all feel kind of bad for being prejudice.

Its weird though, that application page you posted to join made us think it was a voluntary move.
  • Singsung - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Hmmmm....right. This totally makes sense, why we didn't see this earlier? So you did not join Nef, you were born into it, just like North Koreans. Now we should all feel kind of bad for being prejudice.

Its weird though, that application page you posted to join made us think it was a voluntary move.

"A prejudice is an implicitly held belief, often about a group of people."
    Whether if it's voluntary or not has nothing to do with it.
    According to your logic, it is not prejudice when you discriminate someone who voluntarily join a new faith?
  • Blackchi - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    If the shoe fits, wear it.

All of this you knew before you joined. Yet still you joined.

No matter how much damage control and good PR Nef or Leg people try to do, it will never change the views of Sanctuary players.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Interesting chat by sinangel in nef chat box today which is,of course, open to public views. I don't see how some1 can brag about " once I get home in 2 hours I'm gonna copy-paste all of their strats + payment methods,everything" or "I'm still surprised they don't know who I am in their faction/ I have access to all their forums just not officer section yet..." ,not the exact words but something like that.

Also I remember him also saying once about regi "if they dare attack us again ,it's a 3 hour charm ****" ,again not the exact words but close.However regi's to blame for that one too,they had enough time to leave the instance while the barbs were busy coming back after they died to towers or arma was in cd.
    I hope no1 though of still trying to fight them by staying,it was clear it was a loss,ppl need to know when they've lost,accept it and move on ; we did this few weeks ago when outlaw/recluse/nef attacked us all at once,realizing nef TW was lost even if we tried to defend,it was the wise choice to abandon that land and go defend the others thus not risking more than 1 land loss ( I wasn't in those TWs due to 100 hr req >< ).

Off topic to the Void Main Void of nef : oh thx for feeling sry for "an emo person who has nothing better to do in life than QQ/drama",you are such a sweetheart. I love it how ppl start trying to get you down with things they know nothing about and are totally unrelated to any of all this .
    However I have claimed I love drama,and yes I find real life( not too much of it here though :P ),gaming/watching movies more exciting when there's some drama involved. IRL there should be limits to how far it goes and even in game I believe I mentioned in a thread I pretty much love public drama or listening to it atleast if not getting involved myself,however I hate the internal,hidden one that's kept away from public views.

Just my 2 cents ^_^ .
  • Kartika_C - Sanctuary
    Kartika_C - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2009

I'm sorry, but what is this thing about North Koreans and Chinese? You can't use analogy of rl international politics on this in-game drama stuff. You don't choose where you were born in. Chinese and North Koreans are stuck with their government. Not like they can do much about it. A guild is a totally different story. You are a part of it because you chose to be a part of it, hence you are treated and seen as people would see and treat the entire lot. But yeah, people do prejudice in real life. Like it or not, it happens. Even in the White House they would say "the North Korean", not "the Korean Government and not the people", because what the government did is seen as representing the entire nation's interest. If people see a government as acting for the interest of 1 billion population, how do you think they will see an officer of a faction with only 200 members in it? So if you don't want to be seen bad by other people, then tell your officers to not do something like that on public. If Nef truly cares about its reputation, then they should do something about this. If not, well, that's your associated lot. No wonder they have bad rep =p
  • omgimaspy
    edited August 2009
    Generally, I find my experiences as a Nef to be pleasant.

Oh yeah, that's a firm basis for saying that Nef is nice. Never mind the Youtube video LOL b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Singsung - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    omgimaspy wrote: »
    Oh yeah, that's a firm basis for saying that Nef is nice. Never mind the Youtube video LOL b:laughb:laughb:laugh

And a video of a Nef barb perdictioning a spawn site is a firm basis to support that all Nefs are aholes?
  • omgimaspy
    edited August 2009
    And a video of a Nef barb perdictioning a spawn site is a firm basis to support that all Nefs are aholes?

No, the fact that Nef didn't do anything to undo the damage to their rep (as is done by the Marshal) is the firm basis that Nef IS a bunch of aholes. (Note that I use the word "Nef" instead of "ALL NEF MEMBERS?") now you see, i see it as a single pack, not a plural entity. And singsung stop embarassing yourself even more. Your attempt to justify and self-defend your membership of a gangsta faction is an EPIC FAIL. LMAO, you're a newbie in Nef anyway PFFT b:laughb:laughb:laugh I've been in here longer than you lol
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    However regi's to blame for that one too,they had enough time to leave the instance while the barbs were busy coming back after they died to towers or arma was in cd.
    I hope no1 though of still trying to fight them by staying,it was clear it was a loss,ppl need to know when they've lost,accept it and move on ; we did this few weeks ago when outlaw/recluse/nef attacked us all at once,realizing nef TW was lost even if we tried to defend,it was the wise choice to abandon that land and go defend the others thus not risking more than 1 land loss.

I agree with Ayano on whats quoted above. This is the reason why the vid has no meaning to me. I dont dislike either nef, reg, or legendary since they do not stop or ruin my gameplay. If they own half, 1/3 or even if one owned all the lands I can still grind, fb, quest, chat, tw and pvp at my choice. TW is a charm **** for a chance at salary (one of the ways the company makes money every week from people buying charms and refining), the decisions to keep going at it are up to the player since u can leave.