Who is fed up?

1235»

Comments

• TheHunter_ - Sanctuary
    TheHunter_ - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    People stress out a bit over this game <_<

The only thing TW brings you is coins, faction teleport, and bragging rights. A more important part of being in a guild is the people, the personal interaction, having a pool of fun players you are interested in doing some of the squad-based content with.

Amen and Halleluja!
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    People stress out a bit over this game <_<

I can tell:
    All that red land on the map and only one arrow pointing to it?
    This weekend Legendary stands alone as the one faction willing to challenge Nefarious.

Perhaps other factions have just given up? I'm not sure what they expect to achieve by attacking a smaller faction while giving a larger one a free pass. As both Regicide and Dreaming should have learned before any land gained will be shortly taken by Nefarious.

It seems rather than 2 colors or more on the map, people would rather there be only one.

b:thanks
  • G_ree_n - Sanctuary
    G_ree_n - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Should be interesting to see what happens population-wise with the release of A i o n. Many people I know have already migrated over to beta for that game.
    I've heard so much about this game on these forums, I've actually started downloading it.

Probably why mentioning other games is against the rules here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Roll a barb on Sanctuary for hot cleric action. b:kiss
  • Kiva_ - Sanctuary
    Kiva_ - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Okey,so I pretty much saw everything here what I wanted to see and about what ppl were complaining.I still must say that I'm proud to be in Regicide and don't care if I get paid for TW or w/e.So are others ppl here are not for same,they just having fun! :O lawl but..ahem.. yes,I do know lots of ppl that are in big factions cuz of NOT payment also know a couple who are cuz of it,but blah..
    I do want that Regicide made of somekinda balance I would say on the map,but yea its kinda is hard to do because of Nef or Leg.Not saying now that either of them shall lets us get some room on the map..
    I do see ppl trying to attack Leg or Nef each week,but I also see their failures, and I don't blame em because of it,but I guess each faction wants their name on the map instead of gathering all ppl from other factions and try to team up.

But yea *sigh* I guess my little opinion isnt that importingb:surrender
  • ishana
    ishana Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i could not care less about Nef or Leg! i love the people in my faction and there's nothing that would make me leave them. When i'm having a bad day even if it's just a game they always find a way to make me feel better and we have so much fun. **** the map DOOMCREW all the way!!!