Will u continue to play if PWE keeps it up

Comments

• nicoleluver
    nicoleluver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'm disgusted by this game and the new Patch, I quit ! b:angry b:bye There are better games out there than this piece of **** ! Enjoy the Lagfest annd overpriced Sales you pay to play morons b:pleased
  • Aoe - Heavens Tear
    Aoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Mirage stones /= Chi stones
    Mirage stones = Celestones
    GET IT RIGHT.

o.o;;; okay was kind of saying that you need to break down expensive stuff to get them the ones to repair your gear. From what i know those are expensive. Sorry i stepped on you toes sir. Lol didn't know had to get it right......
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Mirage stones /= Chi stones
    Mirage stones = Celestones
    GET IT RIGHT.

Mirage Celestone ▼

Price: 10.000 / 20.000
    Stocked: 1000

The most powerful medium of Chi in Perfect World.
    Can be used to refine your equipment at any Elder
    or trade for Dice Tickets in the Cube of Fate

Get it right? b:bye
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    hawk wrote: »
    None of your equipment is destroyed when it shatters. It just loses all of its stats, which can be repaired at a blacksmith with chi stones. You lose nothing permanently. Chi stones have nothing to do with the cash shop either.

oh...ok tnx for teling.....o.o

whats the point of the equip shater then?
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aldryami - Sanctuary
    Aldryami - Sanctuary Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Due to the manipulative way the business is run I had already decided to stop donating money to PWE by ceasing my use of the cash shop. Recent events have made me decide to definately move on to new pastures when september comes.

Things would have to change pretty drastically for me to decide to stay.
  • MildlyFruity - Heavens Tear
    MildlyFruity - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Though I'm a little annoyed by the increase in gold to coin ratio, I do find it funny to see the same comments made on these forums in the past over another game PWI should "look out for", or "PWI will surely die because of it". I just can't help to notice NONE of these things happened (and yes, I was around during closed beta, just don't post often in the forums often). Examples:
      Closed beta only had PVP servers (wah...)
      The [removed] servers (yes, laughable, but people were going to leave this place for it only to end up a month later on Dreamweaver/HL)
      Friday 13 duke rose exploit (Funny how this 'problem' didn't exist a week later and the server hit hardest end up with the lowest coin->gold ratio)
      The 'Look out PWI' game that shall remain nameless which starts with an 'A' and ends in an 'N'. - All I can say is don't underestimate hype. I can name a few other games people said would kill PWI, not to mention many other MMO's, that never did. - If you've played the CN server of this (and yes I have) know what it's going to be like, and frankly, it's ok, but definitely does not live up to the hype. - I find it amusing people say that PWI support sucks, bla bla.. Nobody's perfect, and especially not MMO customer support. Anyone who thinks this game will be any better in terms of support is out for disappointment.. Just play their other games. - Lastly, if you think bots, spammers and gold farmers are bad here (Most of which I've never seen in PWI), are likely to be awful there. All I can say is "inflation like you wouldn't believe".

So relax people. Change is sometimes good and jumping the gun so early is probably not a great idea.

And lastly.. don't do anything dumb to get your account banned.. You may find that you'll be back (and knowing this community, you probably will).
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Due to the manipulative way the business is run I had already decided to stop donating money to PWE by ceasing my use of the cash shop.

Me too, when I buy something for 6.5m that use to resell for 8m only to find they dropped the chip cost of it to make it worth ~2m, it's like taking coin right out of my account. This wasn't a cash shop item that you can expect sales on, it was a rare drop/ mysterious chip item. Last thing I'm gonna do is return favor by using cash to compensate for the loss they inflicted. I also paid for a makeover only to find that proportions were hidden under clothes while performing it, and my curly (should be nappy) hair was straightened in the patch. Not happy with the bait and switch tactics, but it won't be such a loss if I don't spend rl money.

So I'll continue to play, but won't continue to pay.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    oh...ok tnx for teling.....o.o

whats the point of the equip shater then?
    *Guardian Angels will protect your gears from shattering upon death.

This is what everyone believes the point is. To make people who bound their gear so they don't have to buy GAs buy them anyway to prevent gear shatter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    This is what everyone believes the point is. To make people who bound their gear so they don't have to buy GAs buy them anyway to prevent gear shatter.

Gear shatter can be fixed with chi stones, I don't remember you having to buy those via the cash shop
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Gear shatter can be fixed with chi stones, I don't remember you having to buy those via the cash shop

Well ppl always make everyone else greedy

can someone close this thread plz its getting dumb plz and ty b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jonnykins - Dreamweaver
    Jonnykins - Dreamweaver Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    People need to take a chill pill it seems, games get updates which some people find ****, it happens.

From my experiences in my last game, pretty much nothing happened to such things, unless it was somehow CS related which was utter ****.

But with Perfect World, the GM's listen and repond with actions, and in all the cases though I've only been here a few months, itworks. Like the Barbarian bug tiny thing in my opinion but they fixed it in this patch, the glitched smilies were quickly sorted out. Looks like they are trying to sort out the high amounts of zenni in the game, using experiences in the past to sort them out now.
  • Aoe - Heavens Tear
    Aoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Though I'm a little annoyed by the increase in gold to coin ratio, I do find it funny to see the same comments made on these forums in the past over another game PWI should "look out for", or "PWI will surely die because of it". I just can't help to notice NONE of these things happened (and yes, I was around during closed beta, just don't post often in the forums often). Examples:
      Closed beta only had PVP servers (wah...)
      The [removed] servers (yes, laughable, but people were going to leave this place for it only to end up a month later on Dreamweaver/HL)
      Friday 13 duke rose exploit (Funny how this 'problem' didn't exist a week later and the server hit hardest end up with the lowest coin->gold ratio)
      The 'Look out PWI' game that shall remain nameless which starts with an 'A' and ends in an 'N'. - All I can say is don't underestimate hype. I can name a few other games people said would kill PWI, not to mention many other MMO's, that never did. - If you've played the CN server of this (and yes I have) know what it's going to be like, and frankly, it's ok, but definitely does not live up to the hype. - I find it amusing people say that PWI support sucks, bla bla.. Nobody's perfect, and especially not MMO customer support. Anyone who thinks this game will be any better in terms of support is out for disappointment.. Just play their other games. - Lastly, if you think bots, spammers and gold farmers are bad here (Most of which I've never seen in PWI), are likely to be awful there. All I can say is "inflation like you wouldn't believe".

So relax people. Change is sometimes good and jumping the gun so early is probably not a great idea.

And lastly.. don't do anything dumb to get your account banned.. You may find that you'll be back (and knowing this community, you probably will).

Lol that is so true. Even said game we won't mention is pay to play. If everyone complains they can't afford to cash shop then how can you play a pay to play. I doubt the game will go down hill. Comparing a free2play to a pay to play makes no sense anyway. Compared to all the mmo's I played, can't name any names but i came from one that starts with an r ends with a z. PWI is like gods gift f2p mmo's. If you have an issue the gm's from this game respond back withing a week. Other game don't respond at all or it takes three months sometimes. Gm's are very active and there are lots of events and things too do in pwi. Other game is just grind fest. Oh and they made grinding impossible because they removed mp pots from the npc's in the game and lowered it's drop rate for them. By the way there are no mana items in the cs they thought it was fun to make the game harder. Instead there are no clerics playing now so it's hard to level and get parties together. In pwi you actually have a choice to pvp or pve. Lol we have chat smilies awesomeness and private chat room. No gold sellers spamming chat, and we can actually report people for hacking and botting right away. ^ ^ lol none of the mmo's that have flying have this many mounts, and things you can do in the sky. You actually can use in game coins to buy gold. The list goes on but it's a very good game. People quit but i don't think that's the solution.
  • Ayida_ - Heavens Tear
    Ayida_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Whoo, I'd love it if 40% stopped playing, then maybe the lag and QQ won't be so bad LOL.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Poll proves it all. PWI still wins. ಥ_ಥ'ers lose.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • blindv
    blindv Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Here's an example. I spent 50k an a GA to get a small pack of spring. I open it, get an Oracle I. I then sell the Oracle I for 60k to another player. Other player then uses the Oracle I, get the coin/exp/spirit.

I spent 50k, earned 60k, so I made a 10k profit.
    However, other player spent 60k, gained 8.1k, so incurred a 51.9k loss.
    If you add the two together, the supply of coins has diminished by 51.9k. The fact that most of the items given by Jolly Jones are consumables is the reason why a lot of coins will be lost. When you sell an equip the item has a continuous value because it can be resold, however once consumables are used the money spent on them is "lost."

mm.. that calculation is flawed... You spent 50k to buy a GA from ANOTHER player. Hence that coin amount isn't actually drained but passed on. The only loss that comes from this is if people buy the GA from the CS by buying gold from the AH and losing out on the fee (which is drained) the rest just cycles.

Other then obv if the person goes the 100k route which does lead to coin drainage.

So... how is jolly draining coins?

Also, I don't understand what arguments are used to indicate that the price of GA have gone up due to jolly vs shattered gear. IMO it seems both are likely to be running the prices of GA up.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Already uninstalled.
    I didn't bind my gear so I'd have to pay mirages when I die... at that rate I'd rather just use dolls and not have bound gear. Or better yet, never pk, because gold is at 200k per. GG
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Yep. What a way to tell people who spent money binding their gear that "Hey, you've just been f'ed over. Grats!".
    Stupid feature.
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    This poll is hardly an accurate representation of the mass public's views on these recent changes.

Some of you who call everyone QQers are just looking to get a rise out of someone. When I know damn well, you are unhappy too. (not you Kona, your allways blissfully happy). So get over yourselves, and realize that these people are making very clear and valid points.

Im sure one day, something will come up that the Dev's release, that you will be QQing over like a big baby.

ಥ_ಥ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
    edited July 2009
    This poll is hardly an accurate representation of the mass public's views on these recent changes.

Some of you who call everyone QQers are just looking to get a rise out of someone. When I know damn well, you are unhappy too. (not you Kona, your allways blissfully happy). So get over yourselves, and realize that these people are making very clear and valid points.

Im sure one day, something will come up that the Dev's release, that you will be QQing over like a big baby.

ಥ_ಥ

Oh, no, I have my own share of real-life problems to deal with. In reality, I'm seeing a psychologist currently so I can cope with the stress of my family losing their house, still trying to pay my way through college, and college itself...but I choose not to bring that on here, as that'd just kill the one thing that continues to give me happyness and enjoyment; this game and its entertaining community. Thus, I'm always blissfully happy on here.

Anywho, that's enough spilling my soul out to the public...

ಥ_ಥ MOAR, GANG!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    Venomeow - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Awww -hugs-

Now, let's not talk about all the bad things. Less QQ more pew pew.

And for a change,

\(^_^)/
    edited July 2009
    Awww -hugs-

Now, let's not talk about all the bad things. Less QQ more pew pew.

And for a change,

\(^_^)/

Yesh.

(=^.^=) -- Mrow!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Yesh.

(=^.^=) -- Mrow!

:O Meowza, I think Kona just made a new siggy for you!!! Its sooooooooo cute b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I swear thease forums is what makes me drink.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I actually like the regular sales. Market prices fluctuations are great.

It adds another twist in the game.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    meh. my sig says it all.

~S
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I actually like the regular sales. Market prices fluctuations are great.

It adds another twist in the game.
    WHAT A TWEEST! no... i dont like twists.
    m-night-shyamalan.jpg
    edited July 2009
    :O Meowza, I think Kona just made a new siggy for you!!! Its sooooooooo cute b:cute

I'm just that creative. b:cute
    WHAT A TWEEST! no... i dont like twists.
    m-night-shyamalan.jpg

...GAVILGA FISH!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    im not a jew.
  • Skimi - Dreamweaver
    Skimi - Dreamweaver Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    i vote yes
    i like this game
    i like people in this game
    i like sales

this is first game where i wait for maints to see what new will be added to game or what items will have sales, it is fun and more entertaining than one sale/new item in month or two if ever
    edited July 2009
    im not a jew.

...pssh...

Lucky Star > Fail-hi

*dives into bunker*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]