TW Schedule *sorted* 7-24/7-26

123457»

Comments

• Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The usual posts they have now compare very poorly to the ones from a few months ago.

If I cared to, I could make a very ironic post quoting Enrage members begging and challenging the server to gank them and now complaining about the factions that do just as they asked.

Never thought i'd see the day i'll be quoting Sonne for truth.
    But here it is. The above is QFT.

The reason for Enrage's change of tone is that the days of Hisui, Cat and Defected are long gone. They moved on to other things.. b:sad
    Them were the peeps that could pwn on forumz and in game.

Now we have the likes of Oka-SH*T-ama and whiny-**** Sarge who act as the voice of Enrage.. b:lipcurl

Eh.. So be it..
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    yup , i took the 3 core members of enrage with me to JD

cat,snuggles, and delane... muahahaha!

they now serve under me, as i am the fearless leader of climax! (cats idea for a name)
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Never thought i'd see the day i'll be quoting Sonne for truth.
    But here it is. The above is QFT.

The reason for Enrage's change of tone is that the days of Hisui, Cat and Defected are long gone. They moved on to other things.. b:sad
    Them were the peeps that could pwn on forumz and in game.

Now we have the likes of Oka-SH*T-ama and whiny-**** Sarge who act as the voice of Enrage.. b:lipcurl

Eh.. So be it..

QQ Moar, nobody is even flaming or trolling until you and Cotex get here.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eleckzar - Heavens Tear
    Eleckzar - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    QQ Moar, nobody is even flaming or trolling until you and Cotex get here.

And the moron of the month award goes to...
    SgtSIaughter.
    Hes so dumb he mistakes the I for a L.

And I havent logged into the game for a while now, can someone tell me if sadpuma got unbanned for pulling a DrQQ to save a enrage territory?
    I really got to know if he got unbanned for fake bidding to save enrage territory...
    A enrage member fake bidding to save their land is so fail...seriously.

/rubbing it in(with no sexual innuendo intended >.>)
    edited July 2009
    And the moron of the month award goes to...
    SgtSIaughter.
    Hes so dumb he mistakes the I for a L.

And I havent logged into the game for a while now, can someone tell me if sadpuma got unbanned for pulling a DrQQ to save a enrage territory?
    I really got to know if he got unbanned for fake bidding to save enrage territory...
    A enrage member fake bidding to save their land is so fail...seriously.

/rubbing it in(with no sexual innuendo intended >.>)

Oh look, hi fail troll.

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Oh look, hi fail troll.

Seconded. The only way you can troll successfully is if people (especially the troll-ee) like you at the end of it.

*points to himself*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Okashiitama - Heavens Tear
    Okashiitama - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    No one here on forums acts as a "Voice" for their faction but only a voice for themselves with their own goal in mind. People post to cause drama/anger/etc etc. Seems you still hold a sore spot from my very old posts and as you can see they changed as soon as i was getting action in TW. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    No one here on forums acts as a "Voice" for their faction but only a voice for themselves with their own goal in mind. People post to cause drama/anger/etc etc. Seems you still hold a sore spot from my very old posts and as you can see they changed as soon as i was getting action in TW. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

I speak for all factions everytime i speak or at least thats what the voices in my head say b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    I speak for all factions everytime i speak or at least thats what the voices in my head say b:sad

OOH, OOH! What does it say about Hazbeens?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited July 2009
    i speak for tao. edya said so D:.

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okashiitama - Heavens Tear
    Okashiitama - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I killed Edya a few times.... but Ty.... >< that fcker hurts! He was the wizard skilled in the teleport all over the place if i recall correctly.

Major contradictions come from other people speaking their opinion on factions/own factions etc. For example me welcoming a gank isn't what everyone said in enrage just me. So yes you can pull the contradiction card "one member said this and one member said that" but we are simply people with different views and perspective thus you can't properly call it a contradiction unless the same person says something that contradicts. So enough with the bs and "he/she said this and that" nonsense. Tw isn't about money considering you usually burn more money on charms then you get from the Tw. People like PvP. Looking forward to this weekends Tw's and curious how things are going to pan out and if we are still going to get the multi-attack on our fronts. Radiance most likely will challenge the new factions on the map. Will Caesar and Tao finally fight? Will Enrage attack Caesar or Rad this week? Time will tell. I personally think Tao and Caesar again will attack us and Rad will attack the new factions. Now I can also see lower Guilds trying to attack Enrage thinking we have weakend which we haven't just summer time = vaction. Traid will most likely be attacked again and the new factions will try moving around. If Tao and Caesar go to war i see Tao beating Caesar personally. Was a really good fight and Tao has a strong defense. While Caesar on the other hand is lacking enough TW experience for its members. On a side note... Sticky is quite the entertainment. Not everyday you see a barbs sole job in TW is to run around screaming "hit me hit me hit me".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    OOH, OOH! What does it say about Hazbeens?

They r way past their prime
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mchypz
    mchypz Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I killed Edya a few times.... but Ty.... >< that fcker hurts! He was the wizard skilled in the teleport all over the place if i recall correctly.

Major contradictions come from other people speaking their opinion on factions/own factions etc. For example me welcoming a gank isn't what everyone said in enrage just me. So yes you can pull the contradiction card "one member said this and one member said that" but we are simply people with different views and perspective thus you can't properly call it a contradiction unless the same person says something that contradicts. So enough with the bs and "he/she said this and that" nonsense. Tw isn't about money considering you usually burn more money on charms then you get from the Tw. People like PvP. Looking forward to this weekends Tw's and curious how things are going to pan out and if we are still going to get the multi-attack on our fronts. Radiance most likely will challenge the new factions on the map. Will Caesar and Tao finally fight? Will Enrage attack Caesar or Rad this week? Time will tell. I personally think Tao and Caesar again will attack us and Rad will attack the new factions. Now I can also see lower Guilds trying to attack Enrage thinking we have weakend which we haven't just summer time = vaction. Traid will most likely be attacked again and the new factions will try moving around. If Tao and Caesar go to war i see Tao beating Caesar personally. Was a really good fight and Tao has a strong defense. While Caesar on the other hand is lacking enough TW experience for its members. On a side note... Sticky is quite the entertainment. Not everyday you see a barbs sole job in TW is to run around screaming "hit me hit me hit me".
    =
    [/QUOTE]It could of gone ether way, it could have been Caesar fighting and fighting enrage while Tao got thefree land, but no enrage choose to defend Tao instead therfore gaining knowledge on enrages battle strategy and workin on countering in it, so they would get better and better at fighting enrage, were as Caesar only had wat? 2 battles against them? making them suck at fighting them[/QUOTE]

Why? Quote A. Quoteb:bye
  • Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear
    Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Seconded. The only way you can troll successfully is if people (especially the troll-ee) like you at the end of it.

*points to himself*
    If you're trolling to get people to like you, or for attention, that's honestly just sad. People aren't stupid, they can tell when you care. Caring makes you a fail troll.

Oh wait, I mean, haha you're such a sillyface konari. lets make fun of each other on the forums but also get married in game and cyber.

Except not.
    edited July 2009
    hmmm checking something..

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    If you're trolling to get people to like you, or for attention, that's honestly just sad. People aren't stupid, they can tell when you care. Caring makes you a fail troll.

Oh wait, I mean, haha you're such a sillyface konari. lets make fun of each other on the forums but also get married in game and cyber.

Except not.

Ah, but therein lies the rub. I troll hard enough to get the point across and get others to RAGE, but on the flip side of the ha'penny, am refined and caring enough to not only save face with the public, but become good acquaintances with a few GM's...

I don't troll/post/help for attention or admiration...I do it because I'm usually a, bored at work; b, bored during WQ; or 3, bored in general. Everything else just comes naturally...I'm Awesome-Sauce like that.

*drags you off to bed* Come now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear
    Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Ah, but therein lies the rub. I troll hard enough to get the point across and get others to RAGE, but on the flip side of the ha'penny, am refined and caring enough to not only save face with the public, but become good acquaintances with a few GM's...

I don't troll/post/help for attention or admiration...I do it because I'm usually a, bored at work; b, bored during WQ; or 3, bored in general. Everything else just comes naturally...I'm Awesome-Sauce like that.

*drags you off to bed* Come now.
    You're so much better at alphabet than I am. A, B, 3? Sesame Street lied to me!

And you can keep your awesome-sauce to yourself, quick draw. At least until everything stops coming naturally for you.
    edited July 2009
    You're so much better at alphabet than I am. A, B, 3? Sesame Street lied to me!

And you can keep your awesome-sauce to yourself, quick draw. At least until everything stops coming naturally for you.

Yes, they did.

...and no, I won't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2009

*points to himself*

People liking you for your trolling is just your self centered opinion. If half the people who dint care about your troll posts, posted on that thread...then THAT would be some epic trolling FYI.
    People ignoring you doesnt mean they like you at the end...jeez man get of your throne(AKA booster seat at the restaurant) and grow some common sense.

Funnier still, is the biggest fail troll SgtSiaughter calling others a fail troll. No wait that aint funny its just very dumb and shows the near-single digits of IQ, generations of inbreeding can bring about.

C'mon now...from when did all people on these forums other than you two become trolls...
    edited July 2009
    People liking you for your trolling is just your self centered opinion. If half the people who dint care about your troll posts, posted on that thread...then THAT would be some epic trolling FYI.
    People ignoring you doesnt mean they like you at the end...jeez man get of your throne(AKA booster seat at the restaurant) and grow some common sense.

Funnier still, is the biggest fail troll SgtSiaughter calling others a fail troll. No wait that aint funny its just very dumb and shows the near-single digits of IQ, generations of inbreeding can bring about.

C'mon now...from when did all people on these forums other than you two become trolls...

...oh, man...that brings me back to when I did use a booster seat at restraunts...man, that was AWESOME! I did feel like I was on a throne...but I digress.

Point of fact, most everyone on this forum, barring the ones I haven't met in-game, I am good friends with in-game. We laugh, joke around, and play the game for the hell of it. The same goes for my posts on here. Why do I post? For the hell of it. Love my jokes or hate 'em, I'm here to stay. Keep an eye out for my TW Predictions post later tonight... ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2009
    ...oh, man...that brings me back to when I did use a booster seat at restraunts...man, that was AWESOME! I did feel like I was on a throne...but I digress.

Point of fact, most everyone on this forum, barring the ones I haven't met in-game, I am good friends with in-game. We laugh, joke around, and play the game for the hell of it. The same goes for my posts on here. Why do I post? For the hell of it. Love my jokes or hate 'em, I'm here to stay. Keep an eye out for my TW Predictions post later tonight... ^_^

Yea dude. Your so the new generation xtrm9. He posted for the hell of it too. Such a scary hell that was.
    He was there to stay. OH wait, hes gone already.
    edited July 2009
    Yea dude. Your so the new generation xtrm9. He posted for the hell of it too. Such a scary hell that was.

Who are you again? Oh, just another question mark, another faceless forum gangster.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009

*blinks* ...who?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Eleck why you dissing guildmates?
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
    edited July 2009

Move it on to the new thread.

TW Schedule *sorted* 7-31/8-2

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009

Fliiick I aint dissing guildmates man.

@SgtSiaughtuer:my avatar went into that mode by itself and I cant be bothered to go change it back from Eleckzar to Eleckzar...
    Forum gangster? Please, your patronising me.

Speaking of forum gansters, xtrm9 was like the fail gangster rapper of HT :D

/late-posting, moving onto new posts >.>