TW Schedule *sorted* 7-24/7-26

Options

Comments

• SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    boo caeser
    lost 1hr and 20-30 mins or something from what i've heard ?

flame/rage/QQ/ etc etc ...

lets gank caeser who still hate's enrage ? b:surrender

and no i don't hate caeser b:cute

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/4375/87832775.jpg
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Lol, some people here are REALLY idiots. First off, Tao and Caesar aren't allied at all. I can put money that Tao members would love to fight Caesar if leadership would just let us fight them. This allied **** is funny and it seems like people hang onto rumors like white girls from the OC. Second off, I seriously don't see why people are crying about getting ganked, I remember a while ago Enrage members invited it and now that they have it - they complain? and btw - people take this game too seriously like your basically showing you have no life but to care about the game.

Why is it a suprise the top guild is getting attacked by so many? Other guilds want what you have [land] and if other people do it at the same time, as the top guild you shutup and defend it - right? If Caesar gets freeland due to you not defending it ; you let it happen so shush less yes? k. b:bye
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    shush less? you mean shush more

cotton fail
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DrowRanger - Heavens Tear
    DrowRanger - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Why is it a suprise the top guild is getting attacked by so many? Other guilds want what you have [land] and if other people do it at the same time, as the top guild you shutup and defend it - right? If Caesar gets freeland due to you not defending it ; you let it happen so shush less yes? k. b:bye

Agreed, they asked for people in HT to attack them, but when they got multiple attack they complain people get free lands off them when they didn't defend it. You can deny all you want =)
  • Arielan - Heavens Tear
    Arielan - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Hee hee, sry to disappoint but we kicked there butts! It was lods of fun Triad, and they never damaged our crystal. b:pleased b:victory
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i must say Enrage that was a blast i know we had u outnumbered but u put up a good fight have fun with salad and Tao in the coming weeks wish u luck
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lazarus13
    lazarus13 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
  • SunTzuWuu - Heavens Tear
    SunTzuWuu - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Hee hee, sry to disappoint but we kicked there butts! It was lods of fun Triad, and they never damaged our crystal. b:pleased b:victory

Sry Rag for not giving u a better fight, but we couldnt sent in more than one squad. The other 20ppl had to fight against the rest.
    Anyway, nice to see new colours on the map - fight hard and u may stay there....

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
  • bronwen35
    bronwen35 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Sry Rag for not giving u a better fight, but we couldnt sent in more than one squad. The other 20ppl had to fight against the rest.
    Anyway, nice to see new colours on the map - fight hard and u may stay there....

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."

Hello, one squad???? You guys sent multi squads in against us, but I guess we surprised you!! b:laugh Don't try and act like we outnumbered you guys. It was a good and fair fight, too bad you couldn't get to touch our crystal!

Yes, nice to see new colors on the map.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    too bad i most likely wont be twing anymore, charm prices are ridiculous, i cant afford 2.5m a week anymore

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    bronwen35 wrote: »
    Hello, one squad???? You guys sent multi squads in against us, but I guess we surprised you!! b:laugh Don't try and act like we outnumbered you guys. It was a good and fair fight, too bad you couldn't get to touch our crystal!

Yes, nice to see new colors on the map.

lol r*tard don't try to look though XD lmao

i left triad and i still know quite some ppl that are in triad , i see their squadlist for TW and what sun said is true , so don't try to pretend all that though >_> maybe for you it seemed like a fair fight and equal amount of ppl but triad only had 25-26 ppl to defend 3 territory's that's prolly less then you had in that one TW

oh boy oh boy

ppl and their ego b:chuckle

BTW: go tao ! boo caeser ?
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    oh not allied? yet for the last 6 weeks nothing happened between u :p and how it is that all ur bids are back to back to back week in and week out? one might ask them self if this is sure luck?! well no it aint ur leaders get on vent all the time during bidding. i dont see why ur telling ppl to hush. u really think ud win tonight? if u did..... i pitty u. anyways see u tomorrow cotto u can add more to my kill rank b:byeb:bye

*slap* WHY SO SERIOUS?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    *slap* WHY SO SERIOUS?!

kona u can't blaim him or anyone else for thinking caeser and tao has alliance :p

if u c "caeser bid on ... territory" u will immediatly c "tao bid on .... territory"

i'm not saying it's a bad thing to do , i would do same thing , i'm just saying working together like that is kinda similar to having aliance :p
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Options
    kona u can't blaim him or anyone else for thinking caeser and tao has alliance :p

if u c "caeser bid on ... territory" u will immediatly c "tao bid on .... territory"

i'm not saying it's a bad thing to do , i would do same thing , i'm just saying working together like that is kinda similar to having aliance :p

*blinks* I know...I wasn't slappin' 'im for that. Everyone can think what they want to think, and those opinions can't be changed. I'm not gonna try and change his opinion, because I know it's not going to work. Just seem like he's taking this whole winning/losing TW stuff too far.

...I'm simply a reporter here now. Well, a reporter/troll. My focus on here now is to do TW Predictions and TW Wrap-Ups (starting tomorrow). I just don't like it when uber-biased opinions (including those skewed in Tao's favor), start popping up in here. I go to the forums to relax from the game, usually during WQ or...during work, when noone's lookin'. b:chuckle It's why I try and add a little humor in each one of my posts; to keep things friendly and light, the way they should be.

On that note, hopefully I'll get to see you Enragers tonight; I've always loved our battles against you! Hope ya PUT YA GUNZ ON!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • SunTzuWuu - Heavens Tear
    SunTzuWuu - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    too bad i most likely wont be twing anymore, charm prices are ridiculous, i cant afford 2.5m a week anymore

...just do it like us, we got 26ppl in tw but get 60 mill for our territories. This should pay of for 2.5 charms.

No sorry for that bad joke - but even in the darkest time one should still be able to make fun.

Rise in glory and fall in glory.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    ...just do it like us, we got 26ppl in tw but get 60 mill for our territories. This should pay of for 2.5 charms.

No sorry for that bad joke - but even in the darkest time one should still be able to make fun.

Rise in glory and fall in glory.

This. You, my friend, have achieved enlightenment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Sticky's quitting too? And I left Tao as well. Leaving the TW scene for a while, probably looking for a faction like SOLDIER, Nocturne, QuestSeek, or Wayward.

It's a very liberating feeling to step out of that clash of melodrama and ego.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    ... and lag fests
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Options
    ... and lag fests
    Well, I can still use max settings in West Arch if I want to feel nostalgic.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    oh not allied? yet for the last 6 weeks nothing happened between u :p and how it is that all ur bids are back to back to back week in and week out? one might ask them self if this is sure luck?! well no it aint ur leaders get on vent all the time during bidding. i dont see why ur telling ppl to hush. u really think ud win tonight? if u did..... i pitty u. anyways see u tomorrow cotto u can add more to my kill rank b:byeb:bye

lol.

for the record only Shes, Frozen and Plazma killed me last night b:surrender

livedeath got a shot in too. o.o
  • Torm - Heavens Tear
    Torm - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    lol.

for the record only Shes, Frozen and Plazma killed me last night b:surrender

livedeath got a shot in too. o.o

Man you are pro then a ling TW fight and only died to the same 4 people. WOW I do believe you are the only person that can say that. On both sides. You must be the most pro player in the whole game.

ERRR wait BM's should be in the front line of TW's and if you only got killed by those people you fail at your job. I hope your guild realizes your crappy play and gets a bm in there that know how to play there class. People that are chicken **** to die in TW trip me out. I mean dd's are one thing but BM's, your job is to die in TW noob. GO in the thickest enemy you can find stun and aoe the hell out of them, die rinse repeat. Guess you enjoy running. your so pro props
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Wow, even Torm's spewing doesn't bother me all that much anymore. Ah, born again.
  • Lyxxx - Heavens Tear
    Lyxxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Wow, even Torm's spewing doesn't bother me all that much anymore. Ah, born again.

+1 b:chuckle
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Torm they just aint even 1/100th as pro as u. they dont wanna burn charms....

i HOPE you just read torms post

"dieing" doest make you pro. bms job isnt to run in and 'die" there job is to run in , aoe , and NOT die.

rofl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i HOPE you just read torms post

"dieing" doest make you pro. bms job isnt to run in and 'die" there job is to run in , aoe , and NOT die.

rofl

LOL this is why Tao cant beat us :P

Oh and sticky, just once you should try staying with your squad instead of running around working on your kill count b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    BMs job is to stun and get a few AoEs off but their main thing is to stun and if they die after they die
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Options
    KoR, you obsviously didnt read torms post, because if you did, you would have understood mine.

and explain crysta, last time i checked, dieing in tw was bad, no classes role is to die? not even distracting cata pullers. hmmm you make no sense, enlighten me please. also, im pretty sure weve beaten you a couple times... lost, that defense where we took down your crystal.. on the DEFENSE..

and, i do stay with my squad, when we swtich lanes, im the first one there, so i stop off and drop armagedddon a couple times... kinda like this...

13kcritgoodgame.jpg

13k crit. mmm

if only i had zerk, tree, and heavens flame... woulda been at least 40k+ mmmmm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heeros44
    heeros44 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Like I've said before, there is a reason Sticky has that quote in his signature... He's the idiot with experience. Dont argue with him he just wants to raise his post count and cause drama
    edited July 2009
    Options
    heeros44 wrote: »
    Like I've said before, there is a reason Sticky has that quote in his signature... He's the idiot with experience. Dont argue with him he just wants to raise his post count and cause drama

your post have no value or merit in these forums until you post with your main account.

please leave until you grow the balls to post on your main.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heeros44
    heeros44 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    See there you go again. You cant say anything other than, "who are you?"

and grow some balls?! ROFL It's always so amazing how your e-peen grows bigger with every post. Whether you know who I am or not doesnt matter. We are all hidden behind screen names anyway.

Just because someone disagrees with you doesnt mean you have to attempt to discredit them Sticky. Its a free forum. So relax and go do some of that awesome "easy mode" PvPing you were talking about ^^