TW Schedule *sorted* 7-24/7-26

Comments

• Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    tao and ceasar are not allied, trust me. tao doesnt bid until the very end of bidding, i dont know exactly how its been since i left, but when i was there, we ALWAYS cut it close to the end of bidding.

and crysta, last weeks tw begs to differ with your "enrage will always win 1v1" .. wait was that 2 weeks ago? hmmm dont remember atm xD
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    tao and ceasar are not allied, trust me. tao doesnt bid until the very end of bidding, i dont know exactly how its been since i left, but when i was there, we ALWAYS cut it close to the end of bidding.

and crysta, last weeks tw begs to differ with your "enrage will always win 1v1" .. wait was that 2 weeks ago? hmmm dont remember atm xD

This.

We are NOT allied, just similar in tactics. When will people realise?
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    First off, i'm not in a habit of putting things in my ****. So there's nothing to pull out of it.
    Sorry, fa*got, not everyone's orientation is out of calibration. b:spit

Secondly, IT IS possible to do something about it.
    You can easily inform all your illustrious (if unruly) guildies that any such bidding is unacceptable and will result in punitive measures, up to and including expulsion from guild.

b:bye
    Done talking to you.

Their bids came simultaneously, 30 minutes before bid close.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Done talking to you.

Their bids came simultaneously, 30 minutes before bid close.

Couple things one Sgt when did u start using Logic

2 U cant use logic with them even if u point out obvious things they will disagree with u just because they cant be wrong
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nekhebet - Heavens Tear
    Nekhebet - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    u people talk to much..go play the game..and Sticky like u i have my sources who tell me that Caesar and Tao are 100% allied...so either get more info from ur leader or stop talking.

Have fun and enjoy PWIb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Just another veno!!!
  • Celric - Heavens Tear
    Celric - Heavens Tear Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    u people talk to much..go play the game..and Sticky like u i have my sources who tell me that Caesar and Tao are 100% allied...so either get more info from ur leader or stop talking.

Have fun and enjoy PWIb:bye

Your sources must be 100% DuMbAsSeS. Someones gotta say it god.
    Whata bunch of crying QQ babies. Enrage just btchn and complaining and now talking sht about getting ganked while doing fake bids in order to win 1v1. This is all I see on here. (Actually pretty funny watching these people act like little children)

Well as a matter of fact. Caesar WANTED 1v1. We just got so bored of your bullsht and crying about getting ganked every week we wanted to kill some of you off yaknow. Shut ya up cause its not a gank anymore since you can fight is. Instead you guys act like my mom. Find some other **** to cry about. WtF?

Tao and Caesar arent allied you moron. Quit assuming things, speaking for others and get that head out your ****.
    Tao and Caesar just have the same mutual interests. (To get rid of the crying fkn babies QQing every week about getting ganked.)

We bid TW for fun. We play the game for fun. We don't want to be on top. We don't give a dam about being on top. Only enrage gives a dam about being the best and that why they complain so dam much.

Last: This is just a godam game. Shut the hell up everyone. Play, have some fun. Its a game for crying out loud. All you people take this so far up your asses you have to cry about it in the PWI forums. Can't just enjoy the freaking game. ITS A GAME. ITS MADE FOR FUN. GO PLAY FOR FUN.

Go on now. QQ me.b:chuckle
    Year's have gone by.

Got Rice?
    edited July 2009
    Your sources must be 100% DuMbAsSeS. Someones gotta say it god.
    Whata bunch of crying QQ babies. Enrage just btchn and complaining and now talking sht about getting ganked while doing fake bids in order to win 1v1. This is all I see on here. (Actually pretty funny watching these people act like little children)

Well as a matter of fact. Caesar WANTED 1v1. We just got so bored of your bullsht and crying about getting ganked every week we wanted to kill some of you off yaknow. Shut ya up cause its not a gank anymore since you can fight is. Instead you guys act like my mom. Find some other **** to cry about. WtF?

Tao and Caesar arent allied you moron. Quit assuming things, speaking for others and get that head out your ****.
    Tao and Caesar just have the same mutual interests. (To get rid of the crying fkn babies QQing every week about getting ganked.)

We bid TW for fun. We play the game for fun. We don't want to be on top. We don't give a dam about being on top. Only enrage gives a dam about being the best and that why they complain so dam much.

Last: This is just a godam game. Shut the hell up everyone. Play, have some fun. Its a game for crying out loud. All you people take this so far up your asses you have to cry about it in the PWI forums. Can't just enjoy the freaking game. ITS A GAME. ITS MADE FOR FUN. GO PLAY FOR FUN.

Go on now. QQ me.b:chuckle

You complain alot, must be a female.

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    You complain alot, must be a female.

LOL I C WUT U DID THAR.

b:chuckle

Glad to hear things are getting back into a playful mood...I don't like threads that get really serious and "chest-beaty"...I deal with enough of those kinds of people in real life.

A lot of people know me now. I get along with people in every Faction. And I don't want to lose any of those friends due to Faction pride...or hatred...or whatever. I look forward to each and every TW, because it gives me a chance to enjoy a fun war with most of my friends.

Please, y'all. I'll never post in threads that get too serious...so let's just tone it down, okay?

Major "danke"s all around.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited July 2009
    Ok one u tell us to go play the game yet u r here b:chuckle

2 dont say u want a fight when the one time Tao didnt bid on Enrage was the same week u saw Radiance still had a land for u

Tao and Caesar r doing the smart thing but dont act holy then now

Also Enrage is QQing about ganks they love it

Also Sgt i have caught u and im trying to lvl ASAP now that i got my wifey all geared out so i will be hunting for u long time my love

Also my sources tell me it was aliens that made those bids
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lyxxx - Heavens Tear
    Lyxxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I actually thought Enrage members were badasses until most of you started crying like little school girls b:chuckle
    edited July 2009
    I actually thought Enrage members were badasses until most of you started crying like little school girls b:chuckle

School girls? b:dirty oh baby me like
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The usual posts they have now compare very poorly to the ones from a few months ago.

If I cared to, I could make a very ironic post quoting Enrage members begging and challenging the server to gank them and now complaining about the factions that do just as they asked.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    so is that true that Caesar and Tao leaders are in same vent when bidding ? o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Yeah, Rawthorne's there too.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
    edited July 2009

Sounds like an alliance to me, why do so many refute it?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Woooo000000000oooooooooo
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
    edited July 2009
    OMG LOOOLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOL

that is all i can say. sad thing is Stickygreen is still a noob. QQ way to much for not caring about this game sticky.

dont just say im qqing, quote me please.

and if im the noob, why do i repeatedly one hit you with armageddon? its kinda sad since my hp pool is so low.

fail troll attempt!

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    lol, your trying to refute it?

fliick, do you remember when we were pwning enrage outside west gate in archo? you remember me one hitting him?

munarc doesnt post on forums, neither does chanima, or that level 41 noob.. hmm, i also do it alot in tw.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    what was your hp pre level 90, and post 90?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited July 2009

b:laughb:laugh

btw, my pk experience with KoR:

I chase him, he run away, I get him, he die (twice)... at the third time Fyren backstabbed me b:laugh then I asked for a 1v1 with Fyren, he accepts, after 1 minute fight an enrage veno come out from nowhere and try to backstab me with the infamous flesh realm + purge + amplify QQ

Edit: don't mind random QQ

the point is, now that Enrage "suspects" (or knows, this is a giant spy story <.<) an alliance between Tao and Caesar what are they gonna do to stop them, I'm curious
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    yea lol, all he does is his fail attempts at kiting, just ends up getting pwned.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vlarkin - Heavens Tear
    Vlarkin - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    really i like the fights an would be perfectly happy if PWI would just schedule em right b:surrender as far as the Caesar and Tao Alliance, who knows, but what we do know is this:

1. as stated in an earlier post the 1 week were not ganked, Caesar decides to attack some1 else... (The chance for the guaranteed 1v1 you say you want) hmm suspicious? yes it is...

2. The bidding times between Caesar and Tao are impeccable. Coincidence? maybe, but not likely.

3. can we say all Caesar and Tao members are aware of this, no we cant an most likely they arent if the alliance exists, could strictly be between leaders. may never know.

PS.
    Sticky slow your role a lil, your not the pro PKer your acting like.

QQ more plz b:shutup
    edited July 2009
    mmmm just like i rolled you when you tried to jump me while i had 2 mobs on me in OHT? i think that was what, a 3 hit through your charm?

once again, quote my qq please ^_^.

goodgame

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vlarkin - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    lol i dont deny being killed, even a blind squirrel gets a nut sometimes b:chuckle
    edited July 2009
    still not quoting my qq

and thank you for admitting it and not denying it or excuses

vlarkin for prez!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vlarkin - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    qq!

there sticky, sheesh :P
    edited July 2009
    rofl.... <3

lol you made my day, omg

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vlarkin - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    lol yea, ima go sleep a few hrs b4 TW, tired.... GL to all tonite b:victory

And ofc Enrage ftfw!
    edited July 2009
    ftfw? whats the extra f for? o_O

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    boo caeser
    lost 1hr and 20-30 mins or something from what i've heard ?

flame/rage/QQ/ etc etc ...

lets gank caeser who still hate's enrage ? b:surrender

and no i don't hate caeser b:cute
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]