TW Schedule *sorted* 7-24/7-26

Comments

• Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    if we are hiding behind screen names, then why do you attempt to hide more if it doesnt matter?

my e-peen has actually been the same size for a while. its a whole 2.5 inches big!
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heeros44
    heeros44 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    When I first logged into the forums it didnt select my main account. Maybe bc I have a few. I have found where to select it, but have chosen to leave it as default.

I dont have to explain my reasoning for not disclosing my in-game name (but for right now it is funny just seeing your reactions to my posts lol).

and about your e-peen, you dont have to hide behind sarcasim Sticky. We all understand if that is the actual size. Actually it makes more sense, have to make up for its size with your post count. Have fun !!
    edited July 2009
    now im laughing at you, you come up with bs excuses. theres no reason not to post wiht your main account. i cant think of one legit reason. unless you have an e-stalker, which i doubt, because why would anyone wanna stalk you?

your attempts at trolling me are failing, only thing you refer to is my e-peen and my post count, come up with something legit please ^_^

and, did you just try to insult me by saying my e-peen is small? lol?

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heeros44
    edited July 2009
    I dont recall attempting to justify why I choose not to disclose my IGN.

It also appears that "my attempts at trolling you" actually are working. At least if you understood what trolling really meant. Hey, do me a favor Sticky and go type "what is an internet troll" in google. Who knows maybe you'll expand your knowledge.

btw, i didnt ONLY refer to your e-peen and your post count... I did mention your uber "easy-mode" PvP style that will apparently take you to the top. Good luck with that one ROFL.
    edited July 2009
    uber easy mode? cause you know, im a veno and all, right?

i didnt even need to respond to that fail attempt at trolling

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heeros44
    edited July 2009
    You werent describing a veno taking easy mode. It was yourself,

"if easy mode brings you out on top every time, then easy mode me up!"

Heres the link for you, since you apparently have a short term memory.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3482221&postcount=51

Edit:20 min later: wow either Sticky is speechless or he managed to retain the definition of 'trolling' in his short term memroy and realized that he was making an **** of himself. *thumps up* Sticky, you learned what trolling meant LMAO!
    edited July 2009
    and, i was talking about.. OMG A VENO? NO WAI!

there no other easy mode pk in PWI.

nice try though ^_^

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heeros44
    edited July 2009
    >.< Yeah apparently I spoke too soon. You didnt learn anything.

I edited my last post apparently the same time you were responding to it. Im disappointed
    edited July 2009
    responding to you on forums isnt the top of my priority list, sorry.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heeros44
    edited July 2009
    You really fail Sticky. You honestly have shown how stupid you are. Trolling you is too easy. Especially bc you think you arent being trolled.
    edited July 2009
    ..... nice comback, you havent changed your diss in a whole 13 posts!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heeros44
    edited July 2009
    LOL I obviously dont NEED to change it because it is WORKING!

Sticky, Google is your friend
    edited July 2009
    working? your attempts at trolling are failing, epicly.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Wow, both of you get back on topic or shut up.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Wow, both of you get back on topic or shut up.

ok i hate u everytime i lvl and catch up to u u decide to be ubber **** and lvl again but i swear on all things holy i will make meon/sage before u
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okashiitama - Heavens Tear
    Okashiitama - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    oh come on ppl.. stop it pls, when did caesar even say we wanna be the top lmao? stop putting words into our mouth. we already state that we TW for the fun of it, not for the sake of being the ''top''. all top guilds will eventually fall, i agree with that. lose or win, so be it. we have fun, thats the most important when playing a game.

we do not have to be the top nor have we claimed to be the top. pls note that ppl who said caesar is top is not even in caesar. and omg fake bids lol. i cant stop laughing at how he tries to say caesar fake bid on enrage. gank? u seriously dont read what we say when we dont want free lands instead we want the fun in TW. we didnt even trash talk u guys in WC when u all didnt show in arch TW.. cos we know its a strategy. but omfg u guys keep whining we take free land.. if u dont want to give free land, defend it duh.. we did not decide for u who to defend, u could have chose to defend us.

we got no alliance with tao, just neutral. are u the leader of either guild? stop ur assumptions. make u look dumb. ppl in caesar do not support alliance.

I recall you smacking one of our barbs on blackhole so you guys could kill steal... epic fail after a loss in TW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ok i hate u everytime i lvl and catch up to u u decide to be ubber **** and lvl again but i swear on all things holy i will make meon/sage before u
    go fish since u can D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Konariraiden I keeled you! and you liked it! Sgt i beat you to it :P b:laughb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Konariraiden I keeled you! and you liked it! Sgt i beat you to it :P b:laughb:victory

b:laugh

I've always said I harbor no ill will toward anyone in this game...and if anyone's gonna kill me, it might as well be my friends. Sarge...you still have a shot, though. You can always kill me twice, and be one ahead of Okashi...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited July 2009
    Just for the record i welcomed a gank and i enjoyed the fight with ceasar/tao. Had a blast in all 3 TW's. Tho the attack on tao was like fighting 60 nixes >.> kill a veno and have 3 nixs on you after >< haha but regardless was fun and we almost had you guys. Good Defense. I think Caesar got fat in lack of TW experience. Hope for a better fight next time. The faction that stands on top is the faction that doesnt' crumble from a loss of land but rather continues to enjoy the game and stay a team. As you can see alot of the factions crumble when they start losing land and run to the next powerhouse TW faction. I can ensure you i highly doubt this will happen to enrage. Even if we were to get pushed off the map we can just pop up somewhere else :P b:victory Fun Gaming to you all!

P.S. Radiance still stands after losing land. I don't expect them to be gone so quickly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Just for the record i welcomed a gank and i enjoyed the fight with ceasar/tao. Had a blast in all 3 TW's. Tho the attack on tao was like fighting 60 nixes >.> kill a veno and have 3 nixs on you after >< haha but regardless was fun and we almost had you guys. Good Defense. I think Caesar got fat in lack of TW experience. Hope for a better fight next time. The faction that stands on top is the faction that doesnt' crumble from a loss of land but rather continues to enjoy the game and stay a team. As you can see alot of the factions crumble when they start losing land and run to the next powerhouse TW faction. I can ensure you i highly doubt this will happen to enrage. Even if we were to get pushed off the map we can just pop up somewhere else :P b:victory Fun Gaming to you all!

P.S. Radiance still stands after losing land. I don't expect them to be gone so quickly.

Wow, a nice post lol whatever's come over you? Hehe
    Maybe you've had a change of heart :p

Ps for the record you killed me once in a gank, but in all fairness, I'm a cleric, who hasn't killed me b:laugh
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Okashii became nicer because everyone knows they can't compare to my trolling skills. Because I can troll and still be liked by everyone.

b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Wow, that post is fireproof. I actually found myself nodding my head while reading it.

I'll be out of the TW scene for a while, though I expect if Caesar actually has an opponent for some time, they'll refine their strength. I think much of Tao's current power is due to the "trial by fire" week after week with Enrage.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear
    Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    i just realized there was a whole page of spam by sticky and heeros XD
  • heeros44
    edited July 2009
    Not my fault he cant use google to figure out what trolling is. lol
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    i just realized there was a whole page of spam by sticky and heeros XD

Sticky is just rackin up his post count. Great TW, next time SheBong wont be allowed near our bind.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    b:surrender I admitt defeat at the trolling >< haha.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Wow, a nice post lol whatever's come over you? Hehe
    Maybe you've had a change of heart :p

Ps for the record you killed me once in a gank, but in all fairness, I'm a cleric, who hasn't killed me b:laugh

I wish i had noticed its so damn hectic in a TW im just running and killing to survive and assist my squad lol. Im sure you got me once or twice as well tho.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Man you are pro then a ling TW fight and only died to the same 4 people. WOW I do believe you are the only person that can say that. On both sides. You must be the most pro player in the whole game.

ERRR wait BM's should be in the front line of TW's and if you only got killed by those people you fail at your job. I hope your guild realizes your crappy play and gets a bm in there that know how to play there class. People that are chicken **** to die in TW trip me out. I mean dd's are one thing but BM's, your job is to die in TW noob. GO in the thickest enemy you can find stun and aoe the hell out of them, die rinse repeat. Guess you enjoy running. your so pro props

LOL.

Why you so asshurt that one of your guildees didn't kill me that night? I was in the thick of action all of TW and yes i did die alot - i stated those 3 were the ones who i usually saw kill me everytime big fights happened on the roads. Not my fault nobody esle got the kills those times. Guess we forget different squads/people have different things todo in a war ? and I did kill 4+charms the whole weekend so your logic kinda of fails. And your pro too ; everytime you threw down heavens flame you always got stunned right after - yeah your very pro. -_-
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I wish i had noticed its so damn hectic in a TW im just running and killing to survive and assist my squad lol. Im sure you got me once or twice as well tho.

Lol now you've said that, I feel disappointed haha I may have got you once, but as you said, it was hectic, so God knows xD I normally got hunted straight after a kill anyways lol
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance