TW Schedule *sorted* 7-24/7-26

Options

Comments

• Eleckzar - Heavens Tear
    Eleckzar - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Mr House needed asap!!!b:shocked

Dr. House's synopsis: You got Angry German Kid syndrome.

b:beatenup
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I gotta put in a word for the salad.
    I think they are wrongly accused by many. b:angry

Triad would have been a logical choice if they were looking for "free land".
    But Caesar had more class and did not pick on a weakling.
    They attacked Enrage instead.
    After all, Enrage is still considered the strongest on HT (by most peeps).

The fact that Tao and Caesar do not attack each other is a smart move on the part of both.
    It would spell doom for Tao to go against Enrage AND Caesar.
    And Caesar would have been accused of "ganking" Tao.

Besides, Enrage always calls everyone out. If they got a lil more than they bargained for, well, tough luck! b:cute

Either way, them lil salads appear to be most fit to be the masters of HT.
    If Caesar proves to be #1 this week, i won't fret much.
    In fact, i'll be rather pleased! b:quiet

b:bye
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    u know there was same situation last week? and we won both TWs so y do u think we will lose one this time? O.o

Feminine intuition? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I think it's stupid seeing the same faction members contradicting one another.
    If we attack tried we would get accused of attacking a weak faction...
    If we attack Tao we would get accused of ganking..
    If we attack Caesar we would get accused of ganking..

But it's perfectly acceptable to "gank" Enrage in hopes to attack Rad(which is still considered a weak guild).

Get your stories straight.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cottman
    cottman Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

But it's perfectly acceptable to "gank" Enrage in hopes to attack Rad(which is still considered a weak guild).

Ganking on the power house is perfectly acceptable and encouraged. Enrage is still considered the strongest until they fight a lose a defensive war.

P.S. salad would have got a free enrage land and a look at Rad if they bid on Tidewood. The grouping is always based on geography and never random.
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I think it's stupid seeing the same faction members contradicting one another.

Gank, shmank, ****! Who gives a b:fatb

The salad is on a roll, and they take whatever they damn well please b:chuckle

One can always find a point of contention.

Seems Salad's only option that would not elicit all the whining and whimpering is to NOT attack at all.
    And that option sucks for the guild.

So get your **** ready to battle Caesar!
    This battle will show if Enrage is still #1, or a humiliating #2! b:shocked

b:bye
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    a little birdy told me enrage used hazbeens as a fake bid! uh-oh! i smell a ban coming along!!
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    u know there was same situation last week? and we won both TWs so y do u think we will lose one this time? O.o

yes u guys did defend very well last week but u gotta remember that U were close to losing both so not like it will be an easy win looking forward to another great fight

Also someone fake bid who was it that is the question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    yes u guys did defend very well last week but u gotta remember that U were close to losing both so not like it will be an easy win looking forward to another great fight

Also someone fake bid who was it that is the question

no idea about war vs Rad coz i participated only in last 10 min... didnt notice anything special expect big mess in Rad base b:chuckle
    war vs Tao.. relax - everything was under our control b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • cottman
    cottman Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    no idea about war vs Rad coz i participated only in last 10 min... didnt notice anything special expect big mess in Rad base b:chuckle
    war vs Tao.. relax - everything was under our control b:victory

Not sure which one you went to. The Rad war lasted near an hour and Enrage crystal was down to 35%. Make no mistake, Enrage won. And you can even say your genius gamble paid off. Just try to get the fact straight.
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    cottman wrote: »
    Not sure which one you went to. The Rad war lasted near an hour and Enrage crystal was down to 35%. Make no mistake, Enrage won. And you can even say your genius gamble paid off. Just try to get the fact straight.

those "10 min" kinda explain it dont u think?b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
    edited July 2009
    Options
    roflercopter, enrage is now just as bad as drcola and his fake bidding.

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tirawa
    tirawa Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Come on Sonne I dont even play anymore and I know better than this. But here you go..

Hazbeens: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=335481 07/03/2009 . Look at the other bids in that thread as well. They arent one of "our" fake bidders. Maybe they are one of Taos?

After all they did bid on your land first on a weekend that Tao was getting ganked. Methinks if anything its Taos fake guild and first they use it to try to stop themselves from getting "ganked" then they use it to try to get clunker banned, so Enrage cant keep bidding on Tao land.

Conspiracy theories are fun right?
    Hazbeens is known to be Sadpuma's faction. He attacked Tao soon after leaving, and I believe he is now in Enrage. I think this has moved beyond being just a conspiracy "theory."

A faction, with a 10k refund and founded by a current Enrage member, makes a bid that displaces the TW scheduling for the benefit of Enrage. I do believe Sticky is right, I smell some bans coming along.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    sadpuma is banned already.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heeros44
    heeros44 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Everyone knows that hazbeens is sadpuma's faction. But everyone that knows sadpuma, should know she/he wouldnt do it to benefit enrage. That kid has flipflopped between a bunch of high lvl factions and hasnt shown that he is the devious type like defected or others. He did it as a joke like he did with the Tao bid.

I also think its hilarious that it seemed that everyone liked sadpuma despite her/his flipflopping. But all of a sudden she/he makes a mistake and everyone comes out of the woodwork to point the finger and start to dislike him.

Also dont make sense how she/he could bid on Tao with that faction and no one said anything. But now everyone is on her/his case....
  • Mheps - Lost City
    Mheps - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    sadpuma is banned already.

owned b:chuckle
    edited July 2009
    Options
    actually,i wouldnt put it past him.

and, sadpuma wasnt in tao when he bid

and my sources tell me enrage discussed him fake bidding for them openly in their guild chat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heeros44
    edited July 2009
    Options
    that doesnt even make sense that enrage would discuss fake bidding openly in guild chat... Seriously, do you even think?

Why would any Enrage officer mention fake bidding on the 150+ faction chat? If Enrage really wanted to **** up the times they would have done it in private. I know some of Enrage is stupid, but come on.......

I dont even know why people are qqing so much. Tao can hold their own against Enrage. Ceasar chances are can too. They are strong and they got the high lvl veno group now from triad.

I think sadpumas bid was a joke and his stupid **** (can i say that on forums? can say it in game :-) didnt even think about any negative affects that could come out of it.

Why isnt anyone discussing the rumor that Ceasar paid Hmoob to bid on Enrage? Thats pretty shady as well.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    because its a rumor, this is fact.

read my post "my sources tell me"

and before insulting me post on your main account. put up your avatar. until then your opinion doesnt matter on these forums.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heeros44
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I like how you have to attempt to disregard my opinion because i dont post on my main. Whats the difference between that and my main, either way you dont really know me Sticky and doesnt validate your opinion over mine. I also like the way that you point out that you have "sources" yet you didnt name them. Are we to disregard the information you got from your "sources" bc they arent named?

You QQ about being insulted when you have no problem insulting others. sadpuma, granted, may be an idiot. But you dont know for fact if he bid as a fake bid or if he bid as a joke as he claims.

I still incourage you to check your "sources". Who actually reads ALL of faction chat? How many times have you jumped into a conversation that was started before you got there? Can you gaurantee that your "sources" (who we are disregarding again, bc they arent named), saw the whole conversation and didnt make any assumptions?

Hate to tell you but you cant. And if you want to attempt to throw the whole "fact" thing around we should fall back to the age old thing of proof. Pics or it didnt happen. Otherwise youre blowing smoke....
    edited July 2009
    Options
    qq? where am i qqing?

explain please, im delighted to know how i am qqing.

fail more please.

and yes, your opinion doesnt matter because you dont post on your main.

no need to regard my sources. im here to create drama, and im doing just that.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    heeros44 wrote: »
    I like how you have to attempt to disregard my opinion because i dont post on my main. Whats the difference between that and my main, either way you dont really know me Sticky and doesnt validate your opinion over mine. I also like the way that you point out that you have "sources" yet you didnt name them. Are we to disregard the information you got from your "sources" bc they arent named?

You QQ about being insulted when you have no problem insulting others. sadpuma, granted, may be an idiot. But you dont know for fact if he bid as a fake bid or if he bid as a joke as he claims.

I still incourage you to check your "sources". Who actually reads ALL of faction chat? How many times have you jumped into a conversation that was started before you got there? Can you gaurantee that your "sources" (who we are disregarding again, bc they arent named), saw the whole conversation and didnt make any assumptions?

Hate to tell you but you cant. And if you want to attempt to throw the whole "fact" thing around we should fall back to the age old thing of proof. Pics or it didnt happen. Otherwise youre blowing smoke....

Let's answer your questions in order.

1) The difference between this account and your main is unwritten credibility.
    2) Sometimes sources, no matter how sketchy, are better than opinions fueled by emotion.
    3) I read all of Faction Chat.
    4) I've jumped into random conversations many a time, seamlessly. Guess I'm just Awesome-Sauce like that.
    5) Yeah, Sticky...are they Enrage-Certified Rumor-QQ-Rabble-Rousing-Chocolatey-Fudge-Coated-Starters?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    qq? where am i qqing?

explain please, im delighted to know how i am qqing.

fail more please.

and yes, your opinion doesnt matter because you dont post on your main.

no need to regard my sources. im here to create drama, and im doing just that.

Stop kiting the argument with your bull**** remarks "qq fail epic fail qq"
    You don't have any sources, you just have "over heard rumors", to have sources would mean people can tolerate talking to you.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Stop kiting the argument with your bull**** remarks "qq fail epic fail qq"
    You don't have any sources, you just have "over heard rumors", to have sources would mean people can tolerate talking to you.

+1 VIT...erm, WIT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited July 2009
    Options
    rofl, sgt getting butthurt?

everyone who was in my faction last night can confirm my sources

did you even read my post? he accused me of qqing, i never said he wass qqing, i called him fail for saying i was qqing. reading comprehension pl0x. and plenty people can tolerate talking to me, you know that very well

infact, as i remember it, we had a nice lengthy conversation on ventrilo a while back didnt we? hmmmm

getting butthurt makes you look bad sarge, try to hide it ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Options
    rofl, sgt getting butthurt?

everyone who was in my faction last night can confirm my sources

did you even read my post? he accused me of qqing, i never said he wass qqing, i called him fail for saying i was qqing. reading comprehension pl0x. and plenty people can tolerate talking to me, you know that very well

getting butthurt makes you look bad sarge, try to hide it ;)

I was there...I can't confirm. So...that's not "everyone"...what now, Sticky...?

*western-style showdown music plays*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2009
    Options
    hmmmm were you there at around 1am PST? i dont remember seeing you in faction chat, i know jimbo was there, edya was there.... cotto,alwin,catastrophe were there, but i dont rememer seeing you

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heeros44
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Everyone knows you create drama sticky, just like defected. Which is exactly why no one believes anything coming out of either of your mouths. You cant get any more fail than that. ROFL

And im glad that you pointed out that no one really needs to look at your sources. Why is that? Cause you create drama. Showing everyone you really are blowing smoke, making things up and just raising your post count.

So I salute you Sticky, for making all your points invalid. Not too many people can do that. You must be that idiot with experience your sig is talking about lol.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    hmmmm were you there at around 1am PST? i dont remember seeing you in faction chat, i know jimbo was there, edya was there.... cotto,alwin,catastrophe were there, but i dont rememer seeing you

*gunshot, falls to the ground* Argh...y'got me, ya varmit...

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]